Man of Power Ch. 14

Story Info
Vikas' power gets noticed and accepted by the family.
4k words
4.63
14.3k
13

Part 14 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dining room, Sonali said "Kids, my hands are all sticky with the balm, I will go clean my hands and take a bath. You girls eat and have fun."

Ileana was in the dining room and as they took their seats at a table, Sony also came in. They both served Kajal breakfast. Shriya and Amisha just took tea.

When the waitresses were out of earshot, Shriya said "That girl is very sexy, and the way she dresses, it's very attractive to men." She nodded towards Sony Charishta.

Kajal said "Yes, all the guys have been drooling over her, haven't they?"

"Yes! Ever since we came on board." Shriya agreed "But I think she has been making a play for your husband. You should be careful and watch out."

"Oh, don't worry." Kajal said casually "Vikas has already fucked her!"

"What?" Shriya said.

Amisha spit up her tea.

"Yeah!" Kajal repeated "He has fucked her already. Both your husbands wanted to do her as well, but Vikas was the only one who had a real shot."

"Prakash would not shut up about her." Amisha admitted "He didn't realize that I could see how much he wanted to fuck her."

"Well, Hemant was quite taken with her as well." Shriya joined in "He kept trying to find excuses to call her over during dinner."

"Exactly!" Kajal's voice had triumph "Every man on the ship wants to have her. I told Vikas to go and claim her. And he did."

"Wow! And you are okay with it?" Shriya had forgotten her tea by now.

"As I said, I was the one who told him to make her his bitch."

Shriya shivered "Oh my god! I suspected that he had fucked her or was going to fuck her, but I didn't know you knew. I was trying to warn you but..."

"Listen, ladies, my husband is a very powerful man." Kajal explained patiently "And he's damn handsome. Girls will always fall at his feet. But I am his wife. I like the feeling of my husband conquering beautiful girls. It gives me a thrill."

"But what if you lose your place, sis." Amisha said, breathless with this fast talk.

"It's up to me to keep my place." Kajal said simply.

"Wow! I could never imagine you would think like that." Shriya said.

"I am not the middle-class, closed-off girl I was. Being with Vikas, and being away from him, has changed me. It has made things very clear to me. Trying to be a nagging wife with him, I would just lose him. Instead I choose to enjoy him and his power!"

"So, you are okay even if he fucks any other girl on this ship." Shriya pressed.

"Yes. He could call you to his room and bang you all over the cabin for all I care." Kajal told Shriya.

It was Amisha who replied "Well, he is the power in the family now. He is in charge of everything. I guess that means he can have what he wants."

Kajal smiled smugly "And you are two beautiful girls of our family. If he wants you, do you think your husbands have the power to stop him?"

"My husband loves him more than a brother. He would probably invite Vikas to our house and say 'Enjoy!' while he watched TV!" Amisha said.

Shriya agreed "Yes, I think Hemant is like his fan. He will do whatever Vikas says. I suspect if Vikas said 'Can I have Shriya for a night?" my husband would say 'No, a night is too short. Take her for a week!'"

Her smile even wider now, Kajal said "You will be in for a treat. He's not only good-looking, he's extremely well-blessed below the belt."

"I noticed while I was massaging his leg." Shriya said, biting her lower lip.

"And he really knows how to make a girl scream his name. Over and over." Kajal was getting a little breathless talking about this.

"Really?" Amisha was all ears now.

"Believe me! From the first time that he took me, which was on our second date, I knew I was under his power. There's no way I would give him up even if he fucked a thousand girls a week."

"Wow!" Shriya squirmed in her seat "You must have enjoyed that week alone with him."

"Oh yes! He had fucked me many times before marriage also," Kajal shared "but that week, it was amazing! Every muscle in my body was sore when I came back and joined with you guys after the week."

"Lucky bitch!" Amisha said to her sister "Last time I had decent sex was that night we came on board and my husband met Sony."

"Hey! Me too!" Shriya chimed in.

"Sorry to tell you poor bitches, but my husband has banged me at least twice every day, even on the ship. The last time was this morning when I woke up early about 6 AM and found his pole hard with the morning wood."

"Fuck!" Shriya cursed thinking of that image.

"He looks pretty big. Does it hurt?" Amisha asked.

"Every single time!" Kajal said proudly "And he knows how to make it hurt in a way that you ask for it over and over again!"

Before the two envious girls could say anything more Kajal's phone beeped. She looked at it and smiled.

"Time to go and be my husband's good little whore!" She said and got up.

They watched her walk away.

"Damn! She's so lucky!" Shriya said.

Amisha asked "Do you think she's telling the truth?"

"Yes. One time I went to her room to call her and Vikas for dinner. I was about to knock on the door when I heard her moans and screams from inside. And later when I saw her at dinner, she was walking stiff."

"Fuck! My husband has never fucked me like that. Ever!" Amisha said wistfully.

"Me neither. She's right to be proud."

"And did he really do that girl Sony Charishta or Kajal is pulling our leg?" Amisha asked.

"That's also true. I didn't tell Kajal, but I saw Vikas leaving Sony's room myself when I was lost looking for the gym. She kissed him at the door when saying goodbye, and she was fully naked at the time."

"No way!" Amisha said shocked.

"You are so simple." Shriya said "Have you not noticed how all the waitresses jump at Vikas' every gesture?"

"Well, they serve us all very well." Amisha argued but only weakly "Of course, Vikas is handsome and rich.."

"Silly girl. Honey, did you not even notice that Vikas got them to take their panties off the first night and open 2 buttons of their shirts?"

"Yes, I did see that." Amisha admitted.

"And since then, none of the waitresses wear panties, did you see that?"

"I did but I thought it was my imagination."

"No, honey." Shriya said "It's real. Their skirts have got shorter, their bra and panties have disappeared. Maybe Vikas even fucked Sony again in the club last night. It's not like our husbands would have noticed, with all those sexy, half-naked girls around!"

"If you know all this why were you massaging his legs today?" Amisha looked puzzled.

"Because I want to be on his good side. He can fuck whoever he wants, that's between him and Kajal, but he is always good to us. He has treated us nicely and helped everybody anytime we needed it. And he brought us here. Living the life we live, do you think our husbands would ever have brought us out of India?"

Amisha shook her head "No chance. I have to try all kinds of tricks and nagging if I even want a new dress. A foreign trip like this? No chance!"

"But Vikas got you a nice dress for Kajal's birthday, no?" Shriya asked.

"Yes, and one for their engagement, and three dresses for the wedding and reception parties. That's more than my husband has bought me in last 3 years." Amisha vented her true feelings.

"Same for me. He has bought me, directly or through Kajal, dresses and sarees and shoes for all those occasions. From my husband I never got a pair of shoes after our wedding. I have to save money secretly from house allowance if I want anything. Vikas bought all of that for me, without my asking, and he didn't ever mention it. Most of the time he did it through Kajal so I would not feel obligated to him."

"Hmm, you are right, Bhabhi, Vikas is extremely good to us. And he has never made a move on me. Never any double meaning comment or putting his hand in the wrong place or anything. Always been a perfect gentleman!"

Shriya nodded "Exactly the same with me. But if he did make a move..."

"Yes?" Amisha asked with wide open eyes as Shriya stopped.

"Well, I will be stupid if I say 'No'!" Shriya blurted out.

"Fuck! Bhabhi! Will you really let him..."

"Are you saying you won't?" Shriya challenged.

"Ummm. I am not sure. I mean...you know, he is very powerful but I am married. and you know..." Amisha faltered.

"Don't give me bullshit, Amisha. If Vikas wanted to lay you, you will cooperate like a good girl."

"How can you say that?"

"First two years of marriage, I was working. And my boss wanted me to make him happy. He called me to his cabin and explained that I could either sleep with him or lose the job. I didn't tell this to your brother but I told him I was thinking about leaving the job. He panicked. He told me we really needed the money."

"Oh! So what did you do?" Amisha was holding her breath.

"I went to office and slept with my boss. Then he used to take me home once a month when his wife wasn't home and nail me properly. About once a week he used to keep me late in office and fuck me in his cabin."

"Oh my god! For how long?"

"As long as I worked there. For 2 years." Shriya said simply.

"And brother never found out?"

"No, I saw no reason to tell him."

"Why did you leave?" Amisha asked.

"After I got pregnant, I had to leave the job. But I had that miscarriage and then I didn't have the courage to go back to that same office and face the people. I didn't want sympathy."

"I am sure your boss wanted you back."

"Yes, he emailed and called several times. He wanted me back. I went and met him at a hotel once but I didn't go back to the office."

"And when you met him at the hotel..."

"Yes!" Shriya said "He fucked me in his hotel room."

"But..."

"He was good!" Shriya answered the question Amisha was about to ask "He was better than your brother!"

"Oh." Amisha said and went silent.

"What about you?" Shriya asked "You used to work didn't you?"

"Yes. Before marriage."

"And did you sleep with your boss?" Shriya felt she was entitled to her story now that she had bared her own soul.

"I was a middle class girl, getting 25000Rs. monthly salary. Of course, I was sleeping with my boss." Amisha said.

"I would have called you a liar if you had said otherwise." Shriya told her.

"No, it's just between you and me. After my 3 weeks of probation, he called me to his office and reminded me that in one more week company will make a decision to keep me as permanent or to let me go. He said permanent girls had certain extra responsibilities."

"Did he explain what responsibilities?"

"Yes, he pointed to the sofa in his office."

"Oh! What did you do?" Shriya was listening with close attention.

Amisha said slowly "I went to sofa, took off my panties, pulled up my skirt and said 'Yes, Sir. I am a responsible girl, Sir!'"

Shriya nodded "Right choice, I think! That was only the first time, wasn't it?"

"Oh yes!" Amisha nodded "He fucked me for a whole year, whenever he got the chance. He was also married, like your boss, so he could only do me when his wife would not find out."

"You stopped when you got married?"

"I left the job when I got married." Amisha said with a nod.

"How many days before?"

"Only a few days before. But I went to pick up my last salary after the marriage." Amisha shared.

"From accounts department or the boss?" Shriya was curious.

"Boss had the cheque in his cabin. He congratulated me for my marriage...on his sofa."

"Doesn't matter if you are married, boss is boss, right?" Shriya said, making clear that she totally understood.

"Of course. I had worn a skirt for that reason and not saree. I knew he would want to do me one last time. He fucked me well, then gave me the cheque. He had made it like company was letting me go, and given me 3 months salary instead of one."

"At least he took care of you."

"Yes, he was a good boss."

"If you were working now, you'd submit to your boss still, wouldn't you?" Shriya asked.

"Is there any other way of working? The job may be respectable but boss always owns your ass."

"So, now you know why I respect Vikas' power?" Shriya said softly.

Amisha nodded "Yes! I do. He is nice to us and he takes care of us but ultimately he is a man of power. He may be my brother-in-law but if he wants something from me, I will need to be a good girl and give him whatever he asks for."

Shriya smiled "Exactly! I am the same. When Kajal said if he wants to fuck us she'll let him, I was thinking it's not like we will object, sister."

"Well, right now, he is the man in our family, he is the head. Even mummy will have to bend to his will if he wants something done or changed in the family affairs."

"Sometimes I worry about mummy ji." Shriya said.

"Why?" Amisha frowned.

"Maybe she doesn't understand that Vikas is now in-charge. Like when he said we should all dress in shorts and stuff when abroad, she was arguing with him. Kajal and I had to talk to her later to make her understand. "

With a thoughtful nod, Amisha said "I see. Well, right now she was wearing shorts and massaging his leg. That's a good thing."

"Yes, I hope she's getting sensible. It's not like before when she was running the family and we all obeyed her."

"I agree."

=========================================================

Out on the open deck, the object of their discussion was lying with his eyes closed, completely relaxed. He opened his eyes as he heard some sounds nearby. It was Sony Charishta carrying a tray with a glass on it.

"Hello, my stud Master." She said softly, almost under her breath so the sound wouldn't carry.

Vikas took a moment to admire her. She was wearing the tiniest of bikini bottoms with a small, see-through sarong over it. The top was just enough to cover her nipples and areolas with little triangles of cloth but not much more.

"Hello!" He said with a smile not adding the words "you hot little bitch!" but he thought them and she could see them in his eyes.

She put the glass on a little table next to his lounger.

"What is this?" He asked.

"This is the drink that would get you addicted and have you come back to these parts looking for it." She said with a smug smile.

"Oh, this is cocaine and orange juice cocktail? I have heard about it, never seen it before."

With a sexy giggle, Sony said "No, Sir. There's no such thing. This is orange juice made with the Thailand oranges, with just a tiny bit of fizz added to make it interesting. Once you taste it, you won't be able to have enough of it. Once you go back, you will miss it and come back here to find it."

"The only thing I might miss back there..." Vikas quietly slipped his hand between her legs as she sat on her haunches next to his chair and rubbed her pussy under the sarong.

Rubbing her pussy on his hand, Sony said "This thing will be available for you to devour, as you want, when you want, in just a couple of months. I am making arrangements already to move. But don't let that stop you from enjoying it while you are on the cruise."

"Of course." He squeezed her pussy in his large hand which made her moan.

"I do have a message for you this morning, Sir." Sony said.

"Yes?"

"That girl you were dancing with last night, she sent a message."

"Evelyn? Yes, I nailed her last night."

"No, no. The actress. The two actresses from India..?" Sony reminded him.

Vikas thought back to last night and remembered that he had run into the young actress called Kiara Advani right after he had fucked Evelyn Sharma in the toilet.

===========================

"Your hand can go lower down there, you know?" Kiara whispered in his ear, talking about Vikas' hand which was staying on her waist or above as they danced "There are no barbed wires, no electric fence."

"Are you sure?" He spoke in her ear in the crowded ship's nightclub "It does seem like prime property."

"Feel free to explore!" Kiara said, slowly grinding her soft, young body against him.

They danced for a few minutes then Kiara said "How come you are not doing that thing?"

"What thing?" Vikas asked.

"That thing that all men do when they meet me."

"What's that?"

"They all try to give me their card, or take my number or something." Kiara explained.

"Well, what's the hurry? We just met."

"Damn, why are you so cool?"

"I am married, honey."

"Don't give me that bullshit. You just banged that waitress in the toilet."

Vikas watched over Kiara's shoulder as Evelyn led Prakash towards the toilets.

"She was asking for it." He said in Kiara's ear.

"I have to ask for it too, if I want you to do me?"

"You are not that desperate. You are young, beautiful, a successful actress. And this ship is full of dozens, if not hundreds of men who would love to take your...number."

"What if I want to give you my number and not them?"

"But I told you I am married."

"Married men can also have girlfriends."

"I don't have girlfriends, baby."

"What do you have then?" Kiara was kissing his neck as they chatted about sex.

"Bitches that I can nail when I want."

"Oh, fuck! You are so bad!" Kiara whispered in his ear and nibbled on his earlobe "And it makes me want to have you inside me even more."

Vikas laughed "Maybe you are a bad girl inside yourself."

"Maybe you should spank me so I learn my lesson." She said in a husky voice in his ear.

"There are lots of men who would like to spank you. Many of them single as well. Why do you want to join the queue for a bad man who is already married?" He said.

"Hmmm. It's like if you are in a room where there's one basket of good apples, but everybody is after them. And there are many fruits that are just lying free, but they are unripe, or rotten, or not tasty. Or maybe some are good but you don't know. Isn't it better to go for the ones you know are good?

"Even if you have to join a queue?" Vikas pointed out.

"Yes, even if you have to stand in queue with your legs open and wait for your turn to be used." Kiara had already forgotten her fruit analogy in her drunken state.

"Good point." Vikas said "Excuse me, I need to sit down for a while, I am too warm now."

Kiara stood and looked at him as he walked back to the table.

Closer to the table, Vikas saw Evelyn sitting there with others. He looked at her, she nodded almost imperceptibly.

After a few minutes of chat with the others Vikas got bored. The guys were quite drunk by now, including Guddu. They were trying to have fun but didn't even know what they were saying. Vikas took out his mobile, held it under the table and sent a text.

"Are you awake?" He sent.

"I am awake and ready for use when you want." Sonali's response came within a minute.

Vikas slipped away without saying goodbye and knocked on Sonali's door. She opened the door in a long, sheer nightie with nothing under it. In less than a minute from closing the door behind him, Vikas was inside her.

Her nightie was open and spread on the bed around her as Sonali opened her legs and took Vikas' hard cock deep into her cunt. Their fucking, with regular practice had become smooth and comfortable. Even though his big cock hurt inside Sonali's cunt, her pussy squeezed his big pole like she was moulded around his thick, veiny shaft.

With his hands gripping her shoulders, Vikas nailed his mother-in-law hard, rocking her whole body with the powerful strokes. She moaned and yelped as she came around his cock, her nails digging into his back. Vikas was still dressed except for his jeans being open around his waist.

Using longer, harder strokes, he fucked his beautiful mother-in-law even as she came and moaned his name over and over. His teeth dug into her soft neck as his cock exploded inside her and pumped his hot cum into her body.

12