Man of Power Ch. 16

Story Info
Vikas claims Kiara Advani, Disha Patani and Ileana D'cruz.
5.2k words
4.47
29.5k
17

Part 16 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas and family were finishing dinner and leaving the main dining room when Vikas got stuck because someone was walking through from the other side. He moved aside to let the guy pass. But the man stumbled and had to take support on the back of a lady's chair.

"Oh, I am sorry." The man said as he straightened.

"It's ok." The lady said and the man passed by. Instead of walking through himself, Vikas stuck his foot out as the guy passed and when he stumbled, Vikas grabbed him by the collar.

Before he could say anything Vikas reached into the man's pocket and pulled out a diamond necklace. The table where all this happened was the captain's table. Vikas kept the main in his grip and dangled the necklace from his other hand.

"Captain, does this belong to someone at your table?" Vikas said.

"That's my necklace." The lady yelled behind whose chair the man had stumbled a moment ago.

Vikas handed the necklace over to the lady. She said "Captain, this man is a thief, arrest him."

The captain said "Of course, Mrs. Chawla." He signalled and two big men who were on duty outside the dining room walked in.

Mrs. Chawla's female friend said "Juhi, check if everything else is ok."

"Ravs, you are always so suspicious." Mrs. Chawla said.

"I think Ms. Tandon is right, Mrs. Chawla." The captain said "You should check."

Mrs. Chawla checked her jewellery and found that everything else was ok.

Vikas said "Captain, please don't be too hard on this man. Who knows he may have some circumstances that forced him to steal."

The captain nodded "I will keep that in mind. Thank you very much for your quick action."

He signalled his two staff and they took the small man away.

"Baby, are you coming?" Kajal said. She had realised he was not with her and stopped just outside the dining room.

"No worries." Vikas said to the captain "Excuse me. I have to go, High Command is calling."

Juhi spoke as soon as he was gone "Oh my god, I did not even thank that good stranger. He saved my priceless necklace."

On her right, Mr. Chawla, considerably older than his glamorous wife, said "It's okay, darling. The captain thanked him."

"Mohan, why are you always so tactless? That man helped us, helped me, we did not even thank him. How rude of us! I don't even know his name."

From the other side of the table, Moolchandani said "I know him. He is from India. His name is Vikas."

=============================================================

"Vikas, I don't care. I want to dance with you!" Kiara told Vikas.

"And if my wife sees us, you are ok with that?" Vikas smiled.

"We are just dancing."

"Not the way you dance!" Vikas replied, but he took Kiara by the hand and led her to the dance floor.

They were in the smallest club in the ship which somehow was also the most crowded.

Kiara's skirt was not the shortest in the club but it was definitely one of the shortest. It was a tight, black leather micro mini that just hugged her tight butt and didn't try to cover her thighs at all. Even then it had a small slit on the right thigh. She could not sit down in it without flashing her panties. But she was not wearing any. Vikas realised that in the first minute of their dancing.

Her top was a racer neck, backless top, pink, thin, nylon fabric. It left all her back bare except for a one inch strap going around her back once. There was a diagonal, keyhole cut in front shaped like a fish that gave a nice peek of her milky white breasts. There was no bra and the shape of her firm tits was clearly outlined in that thin top.

Right from the beginning Kiara closed her arms around Vikas and danced very close and slow. She moulded her young, shapely body against his manly form and very skilfully massaged his dick with her thighs as she moved like a snake in his arms. Vikas didn't object. He held her warm, sensuous body in his arms and let his hands roam over smooth, soft skin.

When she arched her back and pressed her pussy mound into his crotch, Vikas helped her by letting his hands drop to her butt and kneading her cheeks while pushing her into him. She clung to him and kissed his neck. Her cheek was warm against his and Vikas could feel her hot breath on his neck.

"This is the best birthday dance I have ever had!" Kiara whispered in his ear.

"Oh, it's your birthday? Happy Birthday!" Vikas said.

"Thank you. Where is my gift?"

"Well, not much to shop here, but...what do you want?"

Leaning up on her tiptoes, Kiara pressed her lips to his and kissed him hard. Vikas was surprised but didn't pull back. Slowly the kiss got hotter and deeper.

"You know what I want, baby!" She said looking into his eyes as they broke the hot kiss.

"Okay. Let's go to your cabin!" He said and took her hand.

"Really? Yippee!" Kiara screamed as she followed him out of the club.

Kiara and Disha's cabin was a double with bunk beds along one wall and a small sofa and table on one side. There was nobody there as Disha was still out clubbing. Kiara started to take her top off as soon as they entered but Vikas stopped her. He took her arm and guided her to the bunk beds. Kiara gripped the railing of the top bunk and spread her legs wide. Her short skirt rode up on her ass.

Taking her hands from the railing Vikas bent her over and put her hands on the lower bunk. This pushed her ass up and her skirt moved up over her waist, baring her ass completely. Vikas opened his zip and pulled out his thick cock. It was already quite hard and grew even more as soon as he took it out. Kiara felt his thick cockhead on her pussy hole and quickly stepped wider on her high-heeled foot when she realised how thick his cock was.

"Ohh maaa!" Kiara's moan was long and drawn out as Vikas slid the massive, thick shaft into her tight pussy slowly but firmly.

"Oh God. You are so big!" Kiara exclaimed. Only half of his fat, meaty pole was in her pussy and already she was feeling quite breathless.

"Relax, baby." He kept his dick inside her without going deeper and caressed her soft bare back. Kiara tried to breathe and relax her pussy.

Vikas pulled out a little and pushed in more. It was not a hard stroke still Kiara yelped as she felt his meaty beast driving another inch deeper into her cunt. The massive cock was stretching her pussy to the limit and she knew he was going to rip her open any moment now. She tightened her grip on the bunk bed and opened her legs more until her whole body was staying upright only because it was skewered on Vikas' hard, long cock.

The door opened and Kiara's roommate Disha Patani entered.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as she saw Kiara impaled on Vikas' cock. She quickly closed the door and came to the beds.

Disha's dress was loose and short. It was like a sleeveless t-shirt with a wide neck except that the fabric was thin and sparkly. It draped nicely over her shapely body, baring one shoulder completely. Her long legs were fully bare as the dress just about covered her upper thighs and nothing below that.

Walking in on her high heels, Disha boldly approached the bed where Kiara was impaled on Vikas's cock and was moaning loudly while he fucked her.

"Mmmm, I knew you had a big cock." Disha touched the thick base of Vikas' cock that was out of Kiara's pussy. She pulled her hand back as Vikas thrust forward and jammed the whole massive meat rod deep into Kiara's cunt.

"Oh God!" Kiara screamed. Her grip on the bunk bed almost gave. Disha quickly went around to face her friend She sat on the lower bunk and talked soothingly to Kiara.

"Does it hurt, baby?" She caressed Kiara and kissed her "We knew he was big, didn't we, love? This is what you wanted. Happy birthday, my love!"

She kissed Kiara full on the lips just as Vikas started to drill her cunt. Kiara's scream was muffled in the hot, wet kiss as she felt Vikas' cockhead hit her cervix.

Vikas could feel when Kiara came. Her orgasm shook her body and her knees bent under her. She fell on the bunk, out of Disha's embrace. Disha placed her hand on Vikas' chest, leaned closer and kissed him. They sucked each other's lips in a hot, frenzied kiss while Vikas fucked Kiara's dripping wet cunt with long, hard strokes. Vikas fucked Disha's hot mouth with his tongue while drilling her Kiara's cunt non-stop, faster and faster until his cock exploded inside her and he dumped his hot load into her womb.

Disha felt his orgasm through his body and broke the kiss. She went down on her knees and started licking Vikas' balls. They were wet with the mixed juices from Kiara's pussy and his own cum that was being squeezed out of Kiara's cunt. Disha slowly guided his dick out of Kiara's pussy and into her own mouth. She turned her face up and looked at him with her large, beautiful eyes as she sucked his cock deep in her mouth.

In another minute, Kiara got up off the bed and joined Disha on the floor. Together they licked his cock clean and shared his cum between them. Very quickly his cock started to get hard again. As his cock got harder, Disha started to suck him deeper into her mouth, leaving Kiara to the side. She turned her face up, looked right into his eyes and pushed up sharply. Vikas' cock entered into Disha's throat.

As Disha sucked his cock with her throat, it got harder and thicker and started to choke her. Disha continued to suck him until her eyes started to bulge out then she had to pull back to take a breath.

Vikas looked into her eyes and nodded. She nodded back and got up. Quickly taking off her little dress and her tiny thong, she moved to the bottom bunk and bent over with her elbows on the bed, taking the same position where Kiara was a few minutes ago. Vikas guided Disha with one hand and she put her knee on the bed which opened her pussy even more. Vikas got behind her, grabbed her hips and pushed his hard cock into her cunt. She was well-lubricated with her pussy juices but Vikas' cock was so thick that it stretched her to the limit and Disha screamed as she felt him tearing her open.

"Aarrrgh God!" Her scream filled the small cabin and shook the walls.

Kiara got naked and lay down on the bed next to Disha. She slipped her head under Disha's naked body. She brought her mouth under Disha's breast and started sucking it.

"God! That's so good!" Disha exclaimed "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me. Yes, don't stop!"

She pushed her breast down into Kiara's mouth while pushing back to fuck herself harder and deeper on Vikas' cock. Vikas reached down and pushed two fingers into Kiara's pussy which made her bite Disha's breast. That in turn made Disha scream and squeeze hard on Vikas' cock.

With one hand between Kiara's open legs, Vikas continued to finger her cunt while ploughing Disha's hot, tight pussy with his cock, holding her by the hair. Kiara alternated between each of Disha's breasts and sucked them hard. Each time Vikas' fingertips rubbed hard on her g-spot it made her bite Disha's breasts.

It wasn't long before Disha was begging frantically.

"Ohhhhh, ...ah...mummy...I am going to cum...please, please, please, let me cum! Please! Ah! Ah god!"

As she came, her noises and the movements of her body made Kiara cum as well. Her mouth was full of Disha's hot, fleshy breasts so her screams were muffled but her body thrashed about on the bed as she lifted her ass off the bed to fuck herself deeper on Vikas' fingers. With one hand she frantically rubbed her clit while she came hard.

Just as Vikas was about to cum, he pulled out and sprayed his cum on Disha's ass and bare back, and on Kiara's face and tits. They both moaned as the hot, gooey fluid landed on their bodies.

Both girls licked his cum off each other's bodies and sucked his cock clean. They shared his cum with each other in hot, open-mouth kisses.

Vikas was so hot he was sweating into his clothes. Kiara and Disha helped him get his clothes off and started to grinding their hot, naked bodies against him. It was a horny, sensuous dance with the sexual tension dialled up to 11. It didn't take long for Vikas' cock to get hard again.

He grabbed Kiara's buttocks as she danced close in front of him and pushed his hard cock into her. She moaned loudly and started riding his hot, meaty dick. Disha pressed her young, naked body against his back and the feel of her big, firm tits pressing hard on his bare back made Vikas' cock throb hard inside Kiara's cunt.

The 3 of them, kissed, groped and played with each other's naked body in a tangled mass of sexy flesh. While Vikas fucked Kiara's pussy, Disha took his hand and pushed 3 fingers of his hand into her cunt. She rode his fingers like a wanton slut while Kiara screamed and fucked herself on his dick. Both girls kissed each other and Vikas with hot, wet, frenzied kisses.

Kiara came hard on Vikas' dick and clung to him while he continued to drill her. Disha came soon after that and soaked his hand with her cunt juices amid cries of passion.

Vikas pulled his cock out of Kiara's pussy just as he felt his big explosion coming on. Following his hands, both the girls got on the floor on their knees and looked up at his cock. Vikas pumped it with his fist and pointed it at their faces. As the big cock erupted in a liquid explosion Vikas showered their naked bodies in his cum. They opened their mouths and accepted his hot, sticky cum in their mouth, on their faces, tits and bodies.

He held them by their hair as they licked his cock clean and ate his cum. Then he watched them lick his cum off each other's young naked body.

It was almost 5am when Vikas left the girls' stateroom. Neither of the young Bollywood actress was in a condition to stand up to see him to the door.

During the rest of the cruise he fucked them again several times, together and separately. He found that he could use them as hard as he wanted and they always loved it and asked for more.

Vikas felt like he was trapped in a recurring nightmare. He had just barely settled in his lounger on the open deck when Moolchandani came and plopped down in the next lounger.

"Hi Vikas." This time Moolchandani greeted him first, like they were old friends.

With a polite nod, he said "Hello Mr. Moolchandani."

"Oh, please call me Paritosh. Or call me banker babu like everybody in Bollywood does."

"Do they?"

"Yes. I finance films, you know. Sometimes I produce films myself but mostly I finance other people's projects. Making their dreams come true, you know."

"Very noble."

"Let me know if I can help you, too. It would be nice to work with you." Moolchandani offered.

"Thank you, but I make ad films and my clients have their own budget."

"No problem. For you I would finance ad films or anything you want. It's a genuine pleasure to meet a young man with such a good character in today's times." Moolchandani followed that up with many stories of when people had cheated him or tried to cheat him. Vikas started to get really bored and started to wonder if he should open his book to hint to Moolchandani that he was not interested in hearing about his life story. He decided it would be rude and suffered in silence.

Ileana came over to Vikas "Sir, the captain would like to see you, if you have time."

"Of course, I have time for the captain." He said and immediately got up "See you Mr. Moolchandani."

After they climbed down to the deck below, Vikas asked Ileana "Does the captain really want to see me or you just tried to rescue me?"

Ileana laughed "Both, Sir. The captain told all first class girls to look for you and bring you to the bridge when you were free, it didn't have to be right now. But it looked like you needed rescue so I made that right now."

"My hero!" Vikas pulled her close for a sideways hug and squeezed her ass. Ileana giggled.

===

"Ah, Mr. Vikas." The captain said as Ileana led Vikas to the bridge and went back "Thank you for coming."

"My pleasure. When the captain calls, how can anyone say no?"

The captain laughed "Mr. Vikas, you are a great person. I really liked your bravery and quick action in the dining room the other night."

"No big deal, Captain. Anybody would have done the same."

"Oh, you would be surprised."

"I would just like to request you to go easy on the man. The lady would have got her money back from insurance, but if he is in trouble, maybe that was the only option left for him."

The captain nodded "I am investigating with an open mind because of your advice. I envy you, Mr. Vikas. You see the good in everybody. Me, I have seen too much of the world."

Vikas laughed "Even I know that there are bad people in the world, but the option to think of everyone as good unless proven otherwise is better than the reverse of that. At least I think so."

"That's why I envy you. By the way, the lady whose necklace you saved the other night really wanted to thank you and give you a reward. She was asking me for your stateroom. Of course, we can't give information on our guests without their permission, so she impressed upon me to give you her information and ask you to come and visit her. She and her husband are in a business suite on the Bravo deck."

"Absolutely no reward is necessary and no thanks are required. You can please tell her that I will not accept a reward because I don't deserve one but I am thankful for her kind thought."

"So, you would not go to see her?"

"There is no need. I am sure you won't mind passing my message back to her."

"I don't mind, Mr. Vikas. But I think you should meet them. They are nice people. Her husband is a movie producer and I am given to understand that she worked in a few films when she was young. Mind you, she doesn't look that old now either."

"All that maybe so Captain, but I feel like a fraud posing like a hero when I haven't done anything. So, thanks but no thanks."

"Of course, it's your choice. You can ignore her message but I have an offer of my own. I would like you to have dinner with me at my table tonight."

"Captain, I am truly honoured by your offer and I thank you for it, but I eat with my family, and we will all not fit at your table, so I have to respectfully decline. I am sorry."

"Mr. Vikas, you are a remarkable man. In my 30 years of career I have seen many people try all sorts of things to eat at the captain's table, but I have never, ever, had an invitation declined."

"It is not my intention to disrespect you, captain, I understand what an honour it is, but family comes first."

The captain nodded "I understand and appreciate your family values. Then, may I ask a favour?"

"Of course."

"Would you allow me to join you and your family, at your table, for the dessert course tonight?"

"It would be a pleasure and privilege, Sir."

"Thank you, Mr. Vikas."

Vikas was just leaving when Ileana stepped into the bridge again.

The captain said "Yes?"

Ileana held Vikas' book high to show the captain "Sir left his book behind so I brought it and I didn't know if he knew the way back to his stateroom from here."

"I don't." Vikas said taking the book from her "Thank you. Will you guide me please?"

"Sure, Sir. Please follow me."

After a few turns Ileana stopped and turned to Vikas.

With a cheeky smile, she asked "Your room or mine, Sir?"

Vikas said "Yours."

Ileana's smile got wider. She turned one more turn and stopped at a door.

"We are here." She said.

Grinning at her trickiness, Vikas entered the stateroom behind her and sat down on the bed while she closed the door.

She walked up to Vikas and straddled his lap.

"Don't you think I am pretty, Sir?" She asked making a pout with her lips.

"Who told you that?" Vikas placed his hands on her hips and slowly caressed up her back. She was only wearing a bikini and her smooth, soft skin was accessible for his hands.

12