Man of Power Ch. 18

Story Info
Vikas works out with Jasmin Walia.
3.7k words
4.66
9.1k
9
0

Part 18 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas entered the ship's gym and dumped his bag by the wall. The gym was deserted. It was 11 PM and people were out drinking and dancing. Who comes to a cruise to workout anyway?

He started stretching in front of the treadmill with an intention to start a run after he had stretched.

"Hello Sir." A voice from behind him startled him.

Her turned to see a girl doing weights on the bench-press machine in the corner.

"Oh, hello Jasmin." He said as he recognised the first class waitress - Jasmin Walia.

Jasmin walked over.

"I am sorry if I startled you." She said "I come here at this time because everybody is usually out clubbing and I can have the gym to myself. Nobody wants to work out on a cruise except weirdos like me."

"And me." Vikas added.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay, Jasmin. If the price to be different from the crowd is to be called weird, then I happy to be called weird."

Jasmin grinned "Sorry, Sir."

"No problem." Vikas looked at her afresh. The girl was stunningly beautiful, with a long face, high cheekbones and naturally plump lips. She had well-toned long legs which were fully visible right now as she only had booty shorts on. Her big breasts were covered by the little top she was wearing tied just below the valley of her breasts. The smooth expanse of bare chest between her tits and the slopes of lovely breasts peeking boldly from the skimpy top easily caught Vikas' eyes. On her feet she had sports shoes on with half socks. Her skin was glistening with sweat and it increased her raw sex appeal even more.

"Where's your family tonight, Sir?" Jasmin asked boldly facing Vikas' visual inspection.

"Out clubbing, as you said." Vikas said.

"Ah. I was just about to do a run," She looked towards the treadmills "but if you like space I could leave you alone."

"No, I am actually glad of the company. There are enough treadmills for a dozen people there."

"Yes, Sir. One of the things I like about this company. They always invest in good equipment in every department."

Vikas and Jasmin climbed on to two treadmills side by side. Both were experienced runners so carefully started with a gradual walk to run program.

"How about making it interesting?" Vikas said after they had been running for 5 minutes.

"What do you have in mind?" Jasmin asked

"A 10k run with 5% gradient."

"Ok. What are the stakes?" Jasmin looked boldly into his eyes.

Vikas slowly let his eyes move over her young, athletic body and smiled a wicked smile "I know what I want."

Jasmin nodded "That's fine. If I win, I want a night with your wife."

Vikas smiled "Can I film?"

"Yes. You can join also."

"Deal!"

"Give me a second."

Without stopping, Jasmin untied her top, gathered her big boobs and tied the top again much tighter this time. She did the same thing for her hair.

"Okay. Ready!" She declared.

They set their treadmills to the adaptive mode which meant they could run as fast or slow as they wanted and the machine will adapt to their speed.

"On your mark!" Vikas called "Set! Go!"

===================================================

"Go! Go! Go!" Prakash said while pushing Amisha in front of him.

They had been waiting for almost an hour in front of the Wicked Club in Kuala Lumpur to get in. This was one of the hottest clubs in Kuala Lumpur and this was Friday night. After the long wait the line had started moving and the guys didn't want to miss the chance to get in.

Fortunately, they did get in. Inside was utter chaos. Being a popular club it was very crowded. There was blue dim lighting everywhere. It took them a few minutes to get used to the dim light, then they moved around to find a place to sit.

Hemant saw there was much more space upstairs, so he led the whole family towards the stairs. But they were stopped by a hefty bouncer and told that that was the VIP section. Hemant stepped back with a defeated look on his face and they continued their search for space.

They had been looking for a seat for about fifteen minutes when a big party group got up and walked away towards the exit. Hemant and Prakash quickly sat down in their place and the rest of the family grabbed the rest of the couches.

"Remind me again," Shriya said loudly in Kajal's ear "why are we here?"

Kajal said "Well, these guys wanted to go to a nightclub." she indicated Prakash, Hemant and Guddu "I thought it would be nice to do something off the ship also."

Amisha said "That's what I thought when we started. Now I am not so sure."

Shriya asked "Why didn't Vikas come?"

Kajal said "Oh, he doesn't like this kind of clubs. He only goes to a club where he can dance with me."

The Wicked was more strip club than a nightclub. There were many girls there in various stages of disrobing. Some were on poles, some using a chair on a stage, a few of them only dancing on the stage. The skill varied but the looks were usually stunning.

All three men were busy ogling the girls. They had completely forgotten that they were here with family. This was helped even more by alcohol. Soon after they sat down a girl dressed in the skimpiest outfit in the world came to take their order.

"I don't think I want to drink tonight." Kajal said.

Shriya and Amisha agreed with her. Rhea opted for a vodka mix but Sonali said she was okay with Coke.

"Come on, you are in a club. You can't drink orange juice in a nightclub." Prakash told the three ladies.

"No, really, I am okay." Kajal said.

"Don't be a spoilsport, Didi. Come on!" Guddu tried to persuade her.

"Kajal, if you don't drink, these two will follow your lead." Hemant said.

"Bhaiya, remember what Vikas said..." Kajal reminded Hemant "let everybody enjoy what they want. Don't force anyone to do anything. Don't force anyone to not do anything."

It was like a switch was turned off. All three guys stopped insisting at the mention of Vikas' name.

Shriya said privately to Kajal and Amisha "Wow! That was amazing!"

"My husband is helping me even when he's not here. Just his name is enough." Kajal said proudly "When you are in trouble just say Vikas."

===================================================

"Ah, Vikas!" Jasmin moaned as her naked body slammed into the wall right next to the shower and Vikas pressed into her. She was fumbling with his shorts while they made out like crazy. Finally she got them off and took his big, heavy cock in her hand. She lifted her leg and placed it on the handle that was used to turn the shower on. It was almost four feet off the floor.

"Wow!" Vikas admired her flexibility for a moment before placing his swollen cockhead on her pussy hole and driving it in. With her legs open so wide her pussy made space for his meaty shaft but it was still a tight fit and Jasmin screamed with his first thrust.

"God! Vikas! You are killing me." She moaned in his ear but started moving her hips to fuck herself on his long, throbbing cock.

With his second stroke her foot pressed the handle, it turned and water started showering down on both of them. As the handle turned, Jasmin's foot slipped off the handle but before it could land on the floor, Vikas grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up. Jasmin locked her legs around his waist.

As Vikas slammed his cock deeper into her Jasmin's cunt, she moaned and grunted but kept pushing her hips forward to take him deeper into her body.

It was a communal shower as gym showers usually are but at this time of night there was nobody else in the showers. They fucked like wild animals with the water raining down on them and their bodie slamming into each other with raw, unbridled passion.

"Aaaaaaaah! God!" Jasmin lifted her head and screamed as Vikas' cock pushed into her cervix. The painfully deep stroke triggered a mind-melting orgasm in her body and she clung to his naked body with all four limbs knowing she would fall without him.

=====================================================

"I feel so bored without Jiju." Rhea moaned "I wish I had stayed back with him."

"Here, drink this," Guddu said, handing her the bottle of vodka-mix drink "and you will forget all your problems."

Shriya said "If you want your Jiju to love you then you have to give him some space and let him miss you."

"That's how you lured me out in the first place." Rhea accused her "You think I am a child. I can see through your tricks. I just didn't want to bore jiju by sticking too close."

"And what did I say? Same thing, na?" Shriya said "Now, he will be bored without you and miss you."

"I am not sure," Kajal said, enjoying Rhea's pining for her brother-in-law "he said he was going to go to the gym, and then watch a show that he has been downloading over the ship's internet."

"He doesn't have to watch TV." Amisha commented meaningfully "I am pretty sure there will be enough item girls..."

Kajal elbowed her quickly and signalled her not to say anything in front of Rhea.

Shriya saw that and changed the topic "What is my husband doing on his phone?"

"Oh, they are calculating how much the beer was." Rhea offered "They didn't know that the booze was so expensive here."

Shriya shook her head slowly. And indeed, the three guys didn't force anyone to order drinks after that. Their own drinks they sipped slowly, making them last as long as they could. The funny thing was as they drank, they became more loose with the money and didn't care about the expense.

===============================================

Vikas didn't let his dick slip out of Jasmin as he lowered her to the floor and started drilling her hard. The floor was plain cement so it was hard but smooth. With the shower running full speed, there was quite a lot of water that she was lying in.

Closing her eyes against the falling water, Jasmin clung to Vikas and helped her penetrate her deeper by moving her hips with his strokes. Her second orgasm hit quickly and she clenched her pussy tight around Vikas' cock. Vikas could feel her muscles clutching his meat pole all the way in and it made his cock erupt inside her. He continued to nail her ass into the floor as he filled her womb with his hot seed.

Jasmin moaned into his ear and enjoyed the long, delicious orgasm. The falling warm water on her body was adding to the sensations coursing through her body. When Vikas let her up, she got on her knees in the water and sucked his cock clean.

They showered together and Jasmin offered to dry Vikas.

"When will your wife be back?" She asked as she worked on Vikas' fit body with the towel.

"Not for a few hours." He answered "Do you want another dose?"

"Hell, yeah!" Jasmin replied vehemently "I want another dose. And another. You can keep me all night and fuck the shit out of me if you want."

"That won't be possible. But I might find time another night." He offered.

"After what you have just done to me you can grab me another night, or day, any time really, anywhere...just snap your fingers and I will come and spread my legs for you."

"Let's start by tonight." Vikas offered her his hand and she put her hand in his.

=============================================

Hemant closed his hand around the girl's hand.

"Why is Hemant Bhaiya going with that girl?" Amisha asked.

Shriya said "I think she's going to give him a private lap dance."

"What? Why are you not stopping him?" Amisha was appalled.

"Why should I? Vikas said 'Let them do what they want.'" Shriya quoted.

"But...but..." Amisha could not see how to reason with her so she appealed to Kajal "Kajal?"

"What can I say, didi? Bhaiya should think himself that his wife is here."

"I should have expected that from you." Amisha accused "You let your husband fuck other girls."

All three of them looked towards Rhea as the words came out of Amisha's mouth. Rhea was busy chatting with Sonali so they carried on.

"It's not the same thing." Shriya said even before Kajal could defend her absent husband "Fucking a staff girl who's throwing herself at him and paying for a lap dance in a sleazy club is very different."

"Yes. You are right. Vikas would never do that." Amisha admitted.

"That's why he didn't come." Kajal added "He isn't interested in this kind of thing. I saw that in Gili Trawangan. Believe me the girls there were much nakeder than these. And much hotter."

"I wish he had come. I bet we would not have waited an hour outside if he had come with us." Shriya said.

Amisha nodded "And we would be sitting up there." She nodded towards the VIP section upstairs.

"Damn it!" Shriya cursed which was very unlike her "Now I am missing him. I am becoming like Rhea."

Rhea heard her name and came closer "What?"

"Nothing! I want a drink!" Shriya declared "Get me one of that what you are drinking."

Looking back to the empty seats of the three men, Rhea said "I don't have any money."

"I do." Shriya opened her purse.

=========================================

Vikas unlocked the door and let Jasmin enter ahead of him.

By the time he closed the door, she was already naked.

He snapped his fingers. Jasmin smiled and got on the bed.

She spread her legs wide "Yes, Sir."

It took Vikas 2 seconds to take off his shorts and mount her.

They were both freshly bathed and smelling nice. In a few moments though, the smell of shampoo and shower gel was overpowered by the smell of sex. Jasmin's pussy was leaking profusely as Vikas' thick cock drilled her tight hole and squeezed out more and more of her pussy juices.

Jasmin's breath was ragged as she held on to Vikas' shoulders and took his heavy, hard cock deep into her pussy. She writhed on the bed under him with the hot, erotic sensations driving her wild. She was screaming his name over and over again having completely forgotten that she was supposed to call him Sir.

"Oh, Vikas! Oh, Vikas! Oh." She came hard and bit into his shoulder to stop from screaming. Tears rolled down her cheeks but she kept moving her hips in time with Vikas' strokes. Her fit body was a joy to fuck and Vikas was enjoying being able to slam her ruthlessly into the sheets.

He pulled out a second before his cock could explode and pumped his cock with his fist.

"Oh God!" Jasmin moaned loudly as the first load of his hot cum landed on her beautiful face.

"Mmm yes, baby!" She pleaded "More! Mark me! Brand me with your seed!"

His next load landed on her chest and she rubbed it with both hands into her tits. Her firm, tight boobs shone like they had been waxed. After Vikas was done showering her in his cum. She rubbed it into her body and licked it from her fingers.

=================================

"Your nails are beautiful!" Kajal looked up at the voice.

"Oh, thank you!" She said to the girl who had come to stand near her.

"May I sit?" The girl asked.

"Sure. Of course." Kajal made space for her.

There was already a lot of space. Amisha, Shriya and Rhea were dancing in a corner not far away and Sonali was watching them. Kajal was sitting alone and had started to look at her nails when this girl came up. She was obviously a stripper as was apparent from her attire.

"Don't worry, I won't offer you a dance. I know you are not here for that." The girl smiled. She was obviously a quick judge of character as strippers have to be.

"Hi!" She offered her hand to Kajal "I am Diana. Diana Prince."

"Well, hello Wonder Woman." Kajal shook her hand.

The girl laughed "Okay. You got me. My real name is Alice, Alice Eve."

"I am Kajal."

"You are smart, Kajal. Beauty with brains. Usually people tell me I look like a Diana."

"Maybe you do, but you need a different last name."

"It has worked so far. You are the first one to catch it."

"My husband is a big fan of superhero fiction. He calls me his Wonder Woman so...well, you know how it is."

=========================================

"I know how it is Sir." Jasmin said "You won't let me go until you make me your bitch and own me."

"Is that so?" Vikas smiled.

"It's okay. I am ready." She turned over and went on her elbows and knees, lifting her bare ass up towards him she opened her legs "Own me!"

"Well, it would be a shame to waste such a fuckable ass." Vikas got behind her.

He ran his thumb slowly around her ass cheek. The puckered rim of her ass hole was a uniform light brown and it was warm to his touch. He lightly pulled it open with his thumb. It opened but closed as soon as he relaxed his thumb. It was very tight.

After he fucked her cunt, Jasmin had sucked his cock clean. Right now his cock was rock hard and wet with her saliva. He placed his cockhead on her puckered asshole and pushed slowly. The saliva was not going to be enough to lubricate his big cock for that hole.

"You are very tight, baby. It's going to hurt. Let me find the K-Y."

"No, it's ok." Jasmin said "I can handle a little pain. It will just teach me my place better. Go on. Break me!"

Vikas took her hips in his grip and working slowly with the force of his hips he pushed forward to enter her. Her ass hole didn't open. Vikas moved his hands on her ass and opened her ass hole with his thumbs, one on either side. Holding her tight hole open, he pushed forward with his dick.

"Aaaah!" A sharp, pained scream escaped from Jasmin's throat as Vikas pushed his cockhead in. It opened her tight ass hole, popped inside and her sphincter closed around it.

A tear leaked out of the corner of Jasmin's eye and dropped on the bedsheet.

Slowly caressing smooth, bare back Vikas gently asked "Are you still okay, baby?"

"Yes, Sir. Your cock feels so good inside me. It hurts like hell, but it feels good."

"Want more?"

"Oh yes! Teach me where I belong, Sir."

Knowing well that pulling back would lose him the penetration, Vikas simply grabbed her hips tighter and pushed forward. Moving painfully slow, he jammed two more inches of thick cock into her ass.

"Ow! Mummma!" Jasmin's groan was deep and long drawn out.

============================

"Mumma!"

"Yes, honey?" Sonali turned to Rhea.

"Are you bored?" Rhea asked.

"No, why?"

"Just...you looked bored. Should we go sit and with Kajal di?"

"No, I am fine. You can keep dancing. I am watching you girls enjoy yourself. It's nice."

"Who's that girl talking to Kajal di?"

"Looks like she works here."

"No, no, I am not a model." Kajal was telling the girl "I only work in the modelling agency. I am a secretary. Or I was, before marriage. I don't know what I will do after we go back. This is my honeymoon you know."

"Oh, wow!" Alice said "That's amazing! So, where's your husband?"

"He's on the ship. We are on a cruise from Bali to Thailand."

"He didn't come here with you?"

Kajal told her why Vikas didn't come to the club and the two continued talking like they were old friends.

"I am beginning to doubt if you really have a husband." Alice said "No man is that amazing."

Kajal smiled and turned up her left hand with the big diamond ring pointing up at Alice.

"Wow!"

==========================================================

"Ow!" Jasmin screamed as Vikas' thick cock pushed in another 2 inches with a firm thrust of his hips.

This time Vikas didn't ask if she was ok. He simply grabbed her by the shoulders and started fucking her tight ass in and out. Jasmin yelped with the pain but stayed in place with her legs open wide for him. Her ass was quite tight as she had not taken much fucking that way. And Vikas' cock was too big even for her pussy, in her ass it felt it was splitting her apart. Jasmin was regretting not letting him use the jelly.

As he pushed in another inch and Jasmin's ass burnt with the stroke, she realised with panic that she had only taken about half of this length in her.

12