Man of Power Ch. 20

Story Info
Vikas has some poolside fun with Ileana and Evelyn.
4.9k words
4.59
10.3k
8

Part 20 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vikas got back to his stateroom, there was nobody around. Kajal was still sleeping. Having showered in the gym, he dressed and went to the first class lounge for breakfast.

Both Jasmin and Sony were there already.

"Would you like some breakfast, Sir?" Sony said while taking off her jacket.

Jasmin followed suit. Under the jacket they had on short, sleeveless dresses that came up to their upper thighs only. They were printed and were so thin that the girls' tight, sculpted bodies could be seen easily. But their legs were fully bare. They both had very nice long legs, especially Jasmin who had amazing, shapely legs that she had used in some modelling assignments. They were long, smooth, and tapered just perfectly down to the ankles. The skin was white and flawless, inviting visually to be caressed and rubbed.

Vikas was still admiring those legs when Sony moved to the door and locked it from inside. Then moving in tandem, both girls took off their dresses, standing fully nude in front of him except for the sexy high heels.

"Wow!" was all Vikas could say. He had just fucked them half an hour ago but looking at their smoking hot bodies, his dick was getting hard again.

"Sir, we have decided that you are the king and we are your slave girls." Sony said "Now, you sit and relax and we will serve you breakfast."

"It's hard to argue with that kind of logic." Vikas grinned and sat down at the dining table.

They did serve him like a king, both beautiful girls fully naked, walking around on their high heels making the clicking noise that works on men better than Viagra.

Of course, as they moved around and served him food, Vikas was free to touch, caress, squeeze, slap and tease any part of their beautiful, hot bodies that he liked. He slapped Sony's tight bare ass as she walked away from him to fetch him a spoon. He rubbed Jasmin's silky smooth thigh as she stood next to him to put a plate in front of him. He let his thumb tease her pussy lips but did not push it into her cunt.

Both girls were dripping wet in a matter of minutes after which they just dripped as they walked. Once Vikas had two fingers in Sony's cunt and his left hand between Jasmin's legs pushing two fingers up into her hungry, wet pussy. They rode his fingers like wanton sluts while one fed him omelette with a fork, and the other lifted the coffee cup to his lips when he signalled.

After he was done eating, they sucked his fingers clean. It was to their credit that they did not beg to cum even though they were very much on the edge after riding his fingers for so long.

Then he relaxed on the sofa while the girls massaged his arms and shoulders.

"Sir, you should come to my room and let us massage you properly later. You have been working hard and a nice massage will help you." Jasmin said.

"I will later, darling." Vikas promised. He sat back, closed his eyes and let them serve him.

His phone beeped but he didn't open his eyes.

"Jazz!" He said.

Jasmin looked at the popup on his phone and said "Your wife, Sir. She says they are all going for breakfast and asking you to meet them here."

"Well, you better put your dresses back on and the jackets, too." He said.

The girls dressed again but instead of jackets they put on bra and panties inside the sheer dresses.

================================================

As the rest of the family had breakfast, Vikas gave them company by sipping his juice slowly while leaning back against the big glass window. He was really getting addicted to the orange juice as Sony had predicted.

"Thank you, jiju, for last night." Rhea said.

"You are welcome, dear."

"Who were those guys, Vikas?" Shriya asked.

"Oh, they were just bouncers from the ship's clubs. When we are in port the clubs are closed so they had nothing to do. I asked them if they wanted to make some extra money, and guess what, they like money." Vikas smiled.

"It's a good thing you thought of it. They saved us from a very frustrating situation last night." Amisha said "So, yes, thank you."

"You are welcome."

"Patidev, how did you know we will need them?" Kajal asked.

"I didn't. But my darling wife, even when a jeweller travels with a little million dollar diamond he carries insurance. You are my priceless jewel, how could I send you into an unknown city at night without insurance?"

"Awww!" Kajal got up and hugged him "I don't deserve you."

"Well, you don't." Rhea said "You thought jiju was crazy when he told you the signal to call the bouncers."

"I never said that, I just thought it was a bit weird." Kajal's cheeks turned red with embarrassment.

"Jiju, I am telling you, you married the wrong sister." Rhea said "I was the only one who had implicit faith in you."

"Aw, now I have to wait until the Diwali festival sale." Vikas said.

"Why?" Rhea asked.

"For the exchange offer, your know." Vikas grinned.

Everybody laughed.

Rhea said "Maybe we can get you buy one get one free offer on your birthday."

The whole family laughed again.

Shriya asked "When is your birthday, Vikas?"

"Not for a while yet." Vikas said "What are you all planning to do today now that you are awake?"

They discussed what to do. The girls wanted to go shopping. The guys had a hangover so they wanted to stay back and rest. Vikas voted with the girls.

"We went to the club with you last night." Shriya said "Now you should come shopping with us."

"Hey, you are not supposed to force anybody." Hemant reminded her "Right, Vikas?"

"Normally I would support that," Vikas said "but staying on the ship because you drank too much last night and now have a big hangover is not a good enough reason. You behaved irresponsibly last night."

The guys hung their heads in shame. They had to go shopping with them.

=============================================

It was while roaming in the Mid Valley Megamall in Kuala Lumpur that Vikas ran into Juhi Chawla.

"Hello! Nice running into you here. What a weird fellow you are, you saved my priceless necklace and did not even let me think you. I asked the captain also for your information, but he said he can't give it out, these people take privacy to the extremes, I tell you. But I really wanted to meet you and thank you in person. You were so wonderful that night, no?" Juhi said in one breath.

"Oh, hi!" Vikas was taken aback by the emotional outpour.

"I am Juhi Chawla, this is my friend Raveena Tandon. She's divorced, I am travelling with my husband. I think she has the better deal."

Vikas looked them both over as he shook hands with them. Both were somewhere in late 40's but well maintained in a way that self-conscious rich ladies can be. Vikas made polite chit-chat for a while, mostly listened to them, then excused himself. Juhi made sure that he had her number and she had his before letting him go.

The shopping was mostly for the ladies who found some nice dresses that they would have considered too bold in India. They were still looking around and discovering more things when Vikas said "Listen, guys, you all continue shopping, I am going to go back to the ship."

"Why, are you bored, baby?" Kajal asked.

"No darling, I am not bored, but they are finally reopening the swimming pool tonight and I want to use it before it dries up again in this heat." Vikas said "I have not had a swim in a week and I am missing it."

Since none of the others were swimmers they were not interested in an evening swim. Vikas came back to the ship. He got his swimming trunks, his towel and his swimming goggles then headed down to the recreation deck where the swimming pool was. He changed into his swimming trunks and took a shower at the pool side showers.

He dove into the pool from the deep end and swam leisurely to the other side. He was just coming up on the shallow end when he heard someone swimming from the other end. He turned to look. Usually when the ship was in port, most of the tourists went ashore to have fun. Any non-essential crew also got a day off and they went ashore to drink and meet friends. Only the essential ship's crew stayed and some anti-social members who didn't care about going ashore. The ship was pretty much deserted on these days except in the early morning when some of the revellers would stumble back after a night of drinking and spending.

Vikas was surprised that anybody was still on board who was interested in swimming. As he watched the other swimmer swim back to his side, he saw that it was a girl. Then he recognised Ileana's butt. He had noticed it enough when she was leading him to the captain's cabin while wearing a tiny bikini. As she surfaced to his left, he noticed that she was wearing a similar, tiny bikini now.

Not wishing to startle her, he said "Hi Ileana."

"Oh, hi, Sir." Ileana said "I hope you don't mind me sharing the pool with you."

"Come closer and I will tell you how much I mind." He said checking out her gorgeous body in the little bikini. Her big breasts were barely contained in the tiny top. They jiggled as she waded the water towards him.

As she came closer, she just naturally came into his arms and they kissed. Vikas grabbed her ass and kneaded her tight ass cheeks as he sucked her bottom lip. Ileana sucked his lips in an open-mouthed kiss, her breath already hot, her body squirming in his hands. Their tongued danced together while their wet bodies collided in a tight embrace.

"Mmmm, you want to fuck me before the swim or after?" Ileana asked after a hot kiss.

"How about both?" Vikas said "Let me check if you are ready."

She opened her legs as his hand came down between her thighs. He pulled her little bikini bottoms aside and inserted one finger up into her cunt. She was slick with cunt juices. He fingered her slowly with his long finger going in and out of her tight pussy.

"Looks like you are very ready, Ileana."

"Would I be a good whore if I weren't ready when my boss wanted?" Ileana said, her words a little choked as her breath became ragged from Vikas' teasing.

"Get naked, whore." Vikas ordered and took off his own trunks.

It took Ileana 2 seconds to remove her bikini. She followed Vikas to the other side where there was a ladder to climb down into the pool. The light was even dimmer on that side. Ileana placed her right foot on the bottom rung of the ladder. Vikas stepped forward, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He took his cock in his left hand while he kneaded Ileana's ass cheek with his right, pressing her into him. He placed his cockhead on her pussy hole and kissed her soft, warm lips as he drove his long, thick shaft up into her tight, slippery cunt.

Her moan was suppressed by the hot kiss. Ileana held on to his shoulders and pressed her ass down to take his cock deeper into her hungry pussy.

"You would not believe how much I have thought about your cock since yesterday." She whispered breathlessly in his ear.

As his fingers dug into her ass cheeks, she moaned and pushed forward to take his cock fully into her needy cunt. Her pussy was wet and slick already which made it easy for him to drive his cock into her. But his cock was quite thick and it spread her tight pussy wide as it entered her. Ileana moaned as she felt his cock taking her pussy like that, invading into her hot body with forcefully deep thrusts.

The warm water of the pool was moving around their hips as Vikas nailed Ileana standing up. Her right foot was on the first rung of the pool ladder which opened her legs wide for him. Vikas put his left foot further forward, under her ass on the floor which brought their bodies even closer. When he pushed up with his hips the next time, his cockhead hit her cervix and the painfully deep thrust made Ileana arch her body like a wounded gazelle.

Vikas pulled her close with his arms around her hot, naked body and squeezed her against him as he fucked her with a rhythm of long, powerful strokes. Ileana surrendered herself in his arms and pushed into him with her hips helping him destroy her pussy with his massive cock.

"Yes! Fuck me. Don't stop. Aah!" Her moans turned into urgent pleas as her body got hotter and her pussy started to pulse in a way that she knew very well.

As he speeded up his strokes, the water around them started to move in a more turbulent way, getting between their bodies and creating an extra dynamic while Vikas' thick cock rammed into Ileana's tight cunt and fucked her deep. Her hips were moving faster now as the need built up in her.

"Mmmm, baby. Yes! Keep fucking me. Use me like your whore!" As her orgasm built up, Ileana's words got dirtier and dirtier, her voice became breathless and ragged.

"Aaah, god, baby!" Ileana screamed as her pussy exploded around Vikas's cock. He kept drilling her hard and deep, her body skewered on his long, thick shaft like a piece of meat on a stick. She rested her head on his shoulder and rode the strong waves of the orgasm. Her breasts were hard as they crushed into his chest. She sucked his neck, her breath hot on his wet body as they stayed pressed into each other and fucked like animals.

Vikas continued drilling her hard. His cock was sliding smoothly into her cunt because of her cunt juices soaking his shaft with each thrust. His cockhead pummelled her cervix as he started to use harder, rougher strokes to fuck her young, tight pussy. She moaned with the incredibly deep thrusts but continued to cling to his naked body and take him in her as deep as he wanted.

Pressing his lips to her ear, Vikas whispered "Are you ready to be my cumdump, Ileana?"

"Oh yes, Sir. Yes, Sir." Ileana whispered back and pushed forward with her hips "Cum in me, Sir. Make me your cumdump."

His strokes continued rough, rocking her body with his powerful thrusts. Ileana held him tight with both arms. Her body was getting hot again as she felt his urgent strokes getting brutally deep in her pussy. She kept her legs open wide so he could drive his thick cock deep into her cunt. She was loving how his cock throbbed inside her. It made her cunt drip more juices.

Grabbing her hair with one hand he pulled her in for a rough, hot kiss and kept kneading her ass cheeks with the other hand pushing her into him. His tongue pushed into her mouth and ravaged her mouth as his cock exploded inside Ileana's pussy and started pumping his hot seed up into her womb. She groaned and came on his cock. She broke the kiss as she turned her head to bear the hot intensity of the hard orgasm then pressed her forehead on his shoulder.

Vikas kissed her cheek, then her cheek. Ileana lifted her head and they kissed again as they continued fucking, their naked bodies grinding against each other. Their tongues met and massaged each other. Their lips pressing tight together while their hot breaths mingled in a hot, sexy blend.

As they broke the kiss, both were breathless, Vikas' cock was still inside Ileana. She leaned in and pressed her lips to his ear. "Any time, any where, any way you want," She whispered "just grab me, and use me. I am your whore. Always remember that I am for your use."

Squeezing and kneading her tight ass with his dick inside her, Vikas kissed her cheek and said "Yes, you are my whore."

"You just like to destroy a girl with that huge monster of yours, don't you?" A voice said from the pool side.

Ileana and Vikas both turned. Evelyn was lying on a lounger. She was wearing a tiny bikini. Her hand was between her legs rubbing her pussy.

"Evie! How long have you been there?" Ileana asked.

"Long enough to see you being a greedy little whore." Evelyn stuck her tongue.

Vikas beckoned Evelyn "Come here, slut. Bikini off."

It took Evelyn only two seconds to discard her tiny little bikini. She walked over to the side of the pool near Vikas. She was dripping wet. Vikas signalled her to get in the water. She climbed in.

Slowly disengaging from Ileana, Vikas turned his back to pool wall, placed his hands on it and sat on the side with his legs in the water. He grabbed both girls by the hair and pulled them between his legs. They didn't need to be told to lick and suck his cock. He kept them in his grip as they licked his cock and sucked his balls in their hot, slutty mouths. Pretty soon Vikas' big cock was hard and erect.

He climbed back in the water and took Evelyn's arm. She followed the guidance of his hands and bent over with her hands on the side of the pool. She spread her legs wide. At this point the water was coming up to her waist. Vikas got behind her and placed his cockhead on her ass. Then without any preamble, he grabbed her hips, pushed sharply and jammed his cockhead in Evelyn's tight ass.

"Ow!" Evelyn cried out as the thick, meaty pole stretched open her puckered ass hole and invaded her ass.

It was not new for Evelyn to take a cock in her ass, but having something as thick as Vikas' cock was a new experience for her. It was painful but hot at the same time. She kept her hands on the wall and stayed in place for him to use. He held her shoulders and pulled her back as he pushed forward with his hips. His hard cock drove deeper into Evelyn's tight ass and she groaned as she was stretched painfully wide by his massive, meaty shaft.

Moving his hands around her naked body, Vikas slowly fondled her soft breasts, feeling the firmness of her pliable mounds in his strong fingers. He kissed her neck and whispered "Nice and relaxed, baby. You know you are not going anywhere until I claim that ass."

Evelyn nodded and moaned "Yes, Sir." She took a deep breath and tried to relax her ass so Vikas could fuck her deeper. He pulled his cock out a little bit to use in and out strokes, driving his long thick pole deeper into her ass with each ingoing stroke.

With his hips pushing back and forth, Vikas created a rhythm of smooth, regular strokes, fucking Evelyn's ass without thrusting too hard or deep. She pushed back on his cock as she started to enjoy the intimate, dominant fucking. Ileana moved closer to Vikas and caressed his back. She pressed her tits into his side and kissed him on the lips. They locked lips in a hot, passionate kiss while he fucked Evelyn's ass in and out, keeping one hand on her shoulder to keep her in place.

Not only was Vikas' thick cock stretching Evelyn's ass open wide, it was throbbing inside her as he pushed into her anal canal. Both these things were turning Evelyn on a lot and her moans were becoming more lustful and hungry. She pushed back harder to take his cock into her ass even though she knew that with every inch of additional penetration she will have to suffer fresh pain. But this pain was now turning into an intense, raw pleasure that Evelyn was enjoying immensely.

Vikas grabbed Ileana's ass with his left hand and kneaded her buttocks as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. His cock was drilling Evelyn's tight ass deep and hard while his probing tongue was fucking Ileana's mouth. Evelyn's body was now sexually charged and she was fucking herself on Vikas' dick faster and harder.

"Aah, fuck me, Sir. Fuck my ass!" Evelyn was screaming "Use me like a whore!"

Taking his hand off Ileana's body, Vikas grabbed Evelyn by the shoulders and started pounding her ass hard. With a forceful thrust he jammed his massive cock fully deep into her ass which made her lift her head and let out an animalistic scream. Vikas moved his hands down her front and crushed her soft, firm tits in his large, manly hands.

"Whose whore are you, Eve?" He whispered the degrading question in her ear as he drilled her ass with deep, powerful strokes.

"Yours! All yours, Sir. I am your whore!" Evelyn replied breathlessly. She found that even saying the dirty, humiliating words made her body tremble. Her cunt was on fire right now and she really needed to cum.

12