Man of Power Ch. 24

Story Info
Shriya Saran & Amisha Patel become more intimate with Vikas.
4.5k words
4.57
14.5k
10

Part 24 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, they went around Pattaya for shopping. People always go around shopping in foreign countries and talk about one being cheaper than the other. They don't realise that big brand items cost about the same everywhere except for the exchange rate fluctuations.

In the Royal Garden Plaza mall, the guys looked at mostly gadgets where the girls flocked to the dresses and cosmetics. Vikas stayed with the ladies and helped them choose. He got them make-up kits and lipsticks from the best brands, even for Sonali who protested at first.

"But damad ji, these are very expensive." Sonali said.

"Is anybody asking you for money, Sasu Maa?" Vikas said "A woman needs a lot of things to look her best when she steps out. Men, especially, Indian men don't even know it. Right now the girls have the chance, let them grab it. And you grab it as well. Kaju, make sure, Sasu Maa gets all that she needs."

"Ji, Patidev." Kajal said.

"But don't just buy the things in the pretty box. See what is suitable for you." Vikas said "Shriya, come here."

When Shriya stepped close to him, he lifted her chin with his fingers and slowly ran his thumb down her cheek. She smiled up at him but nobody else could see the glint in her eyes.

"I think you have dry skin." Vikas told her "You should get the pack that is suitable for dry skin. But that lady can confirm. Ask her before you buy."

"Thank you, Vikas." Shriya said and went to talk to the cosmetics sales rep girl.

"Jiju, what do I need?" Rhea walked over and turned her face up.

"Your skin is lovely." Vikas told her and kissed her cheek "You only need my love."

Rhea fisted his chest lightly "Jiju, you are so naughty." But she was smiling wide as she walked away to talk to the same sales rep.

"Vikas," Hemant said as the three men walked into the cosmetics shop after looking at big-screen TVs next door "can we can take a 60" TV from here? It's really cheap."

"Of course, you can take whatever you are willing to buy and pay the duty for in India." Vikas told him flatly. While the girls were hesitant about taking advantage of Vikas' generosity, the guys were very willing to take whatever they could. Vikas didn't like that both Prakash and Hemant made money but did not treat their wives well.

"Jiju, I want some unique t-shirts from here." Guddu said "Do you know where I can find them?"

"Buddy, big brands will have all the same designs everywhere in the world." Vikas told him "If you want something unique then we'll go to a local market after this."

"Okay, I will wait until then." Guddu said.

They did do shopping for the girls though. Vikas pointed out several dresses.

Shriya said "They are nice dresses, Vikas, I love them, but they are all western, bold dresses. We can only wear them here not in our middle-class locality."

"Not true. You can wear them whenever you come to one of my office parties or events." Vikas said "And when you come to my office you are always welcome to wear what you like. When we go to a club in Bombay, what will you wear, saree?"

"We will go clubbing in India?" Shriya asked.

Vikas pulled Kajal closer "I have a stunning wife. I am not going to keep her locked up at home. Of course, we will go clubbing. You are all welcome to join."

Rhea said "Yay! Jiju, don't forget you have a date with me to take me clubbing, you promised me."

He put his arm around Rhea's waist and pretended to be extra romantic "That's just our private, romantic date, baby. Don't worry about that."

Leaning in, Rhea kissed his cheek "I love jiju!" She stuck her tongue out at the other girls.

It went on like that. Vikas helped them all pick out dresses. After his assurance that they will get to wear them, all the girls picked nice, bold dresses.

While the others were busy in browsing or trying dresses, Shriya got Vikas aside. She showed him a yellow tube dress that would be quite tight on her body and had a big cut-out on the back practically leaving the whole back bare. In the front also, it had a mesh which would show her skin below the tits and down to the belly button. The skirt hem part had two small triangular cuts over each leg. It was a super hot dress but not one that would hide much of her body.

Shriya asked Vikas "Can I wear this when I come to your office, Vikas?"

"Why not?" Vikas said "Of course, the men in my company won't be able to work after you walked in but you don't care about that, do you?"

"I am not worried about your employees. What would you think? Would you want to do me in this?" Shriya bit her lower lip.

Vikas nodded "How could I let such a hot piece go to waste?"

"Can I try it on? Will you check if it looks good on me?" Shriya asked.

He nodded.

Shriya went into a trial room on the other side from where Amisha was trying on dresses. Vikas started to browse some dresses in the aisles next to the trial room.

A few minutes later, Shriya peeked out of the trial room and called Vikas over. He slipped into the little trial room and Shriya closed the door again.

The dress was made of stretchy latex material and looked stunning wrapped around Shriya's slender body. Vikas looked her over.

"Wow!"

Shriya smiled "Am I a hot piece of ass now, Vikas?"

He shook his head and said "A super hot piece."

That made her smile wider.

"But, I don't think this dress allows any panties." Vikas pointed out the mesh on the side where Shriya's panties were visible.

"Oh, I didn't notice that." Shriya said, then she reached under dress and pulled out her panties.

"There's nothing you haven't seen before." She said as she dropped the panties on the bench on top of her other clothes.

Shriya stepped forward and put her arms around Vikas' neck "Where can I wear this, Vikas?"

His arms went around her slender body and he could feel her soft warmth as his hands caressed her smooth, bare back. She pressed herself against him and in that tight dress with no bra or panties, he could feel her body very hot and alive in his arms. Shriya turned her face up and he kissed her much more naturally than last night.

Pressing herself against him, she sucked his lips and their breaths mingled in a hot, erotic blend. Shriya moaned into his mouth and accepted his probing tongue as it slipped in between her lips. He squeezed her ass as she clung to him in a tight, lustful embrace.

They parted when they heard voices outside. Vikas peeked outside through the door slit.

"Amisha and Kaju." He told Shriya "They are looking for me. I should go before they head this way."

Shriya nodded and stepped back.

"Well, should I buy this dress, Vikas?" Shriya asked biting her lower lip seductively.

"Yes, buy it separately and keep it aside." Vikas told her "And make sure you buy some very high stilettos to go with it. The kind that push your ass back." He squeezed her ass. Shriya smiled.

Vikas slipped out of the trial room. Shriya closed the door behind him.

============================================================

When Amisha came up to him, Vikas was nowhere near Shriya's trial room. He was innocently looking at dresses on the other side of the store.

"Vikas, they have many dresses here that would be suitable for modelling." She said.

"Yes, you would find sexier, bolder designs here easily as compared to India." Vikas said.

"Should I buy some?" She nibbled her lower lip "I mean, I am not planning to do any modelling but...I really enjoyed our photoshoot, Vikas. Thank you so much for that."

"No problem. I enjoyed that as well." Vikas smiled, then added "Especially, your thanks."

Amisha looked up at him through her eyelashes "I should thank you every day for all that you do for us."

Vikas didn't say anything, and the pause that followed was very poignant and charged.

"Uhm, yes," Vikas cleared his throat after a moment "yes, I think you should buy some nice, sexy dresses from here. You might get in the mood for another photoshoot, but then you won't have a chance to come back here to shop. And even if you don't do a photoshoot, you can use them to go clubbing."

"I don't go clubbing much, Vikas." She said but started looking at the dresses "I mean I would like to, I used to go out a lot before marriage but...well, Prakash just likes to drink a lot and becomes completely blotto, and that's no fun. Going clubbing with you is more fun. I really enjoyed last night."

"Yes, it was fun. I enjoyed it as well."

"I wanted to dance with you last night, but Shriya beat me to it." Amisha laughed softly.

"There's always a next time." Vikas said.

"Will you really take us clubbing in Bombay, Vikas?" Amisha looking at him from the corner of her eye "I mean, you will take your wife for sure like you said, but...you know, I am your saali and like Rhea keeps saying 'Saali aadhi gharwali*'." Amisha bit her lip again.

*wife's sister is half-wife.

Vikas laughed "Rhea is crazy and very naughty. But you are a sensible, married woman."

Amisha changed the topic "Vikas, the dresses here are not short enough, and not in my colours."

"Hmm, let's try the one next door, I think they had some pretty bold designs in the windows."

"Ok."

Vikas left the rest of the family there and took Amisha to the next shop. It was smaller but exclusively for party dresses.

"Would you please suggest something for me, Vikas." Amisha said "There are so many nice dresses here."

"Sure." Vikas looked around and picked out two dresses.

"Look at these." He gave them to her.

"Okay, I will try them."

Two minutes later she opened the curtain of the trial room and asked Vikas for his opinion. She was wearing a black tube dress which was skin tight and quite short.

Vikas whistled softly "I would say that's a modelling dress."

"But I think it's not suitable for me, my tits are too big for it, it looks like. See?"

"Hmm," Vikas looked at her big boobs being pushed up in that dress, then he turned her around "ah, I think you don't have it tied right. Let me re-tie this."

"Come in the trial room Vikas, there are other people coming in the shop."

She walked into the trial room and Vikas followed her. He closed the curtain behind him then turned to her.

"Are my tits weird, Vikas?" Amisha asked.

"No, they are lovely. I would have told you during our photoshoot if they were weird."

"Then why do they look weird in this dress?"

"I will fix that."

Vikas untied the strings that were closing the top part of the dress in the back. Amisha's big breasts spilled out. The dress had no space for a bra. Vikas stood behind her, and brought his hands in front of her. He pressed the silky dress on her breasts then squeezed them in his hands. Amisha moaned.

"Hold them up, and keep them squeezed like this." He told her.

"It feels better when you squeeze them, Vikas." Amisha whispered.

"Naughty girl. Hold them."

While Amisha held her tits up, Vikas re-tied the strings in the back much tighter so that the dress pushed up her tits and squeezed them together in a nice cleavage.

"Amazing, so much better now." Amisha said as she turned to face him.

"They do look delicious now." He winked at her.

Stepping even closer to him in the confined space, Amisha closed her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. She pressed her soft, warm body against his hard, manly frame, her big, firm tits flattening on his chest as she calmly sucked his lips. Vikas let his hands slide down her back as he kissed her back.

He pulled back before the kiss could get any more passionate.

"Thank you, Vikas." Amisha said.

"Maybe you should have waited until you tried the second dress also. Maybe you will need my help again." He smiled.

"I am sure I can find a way to thank you again, then." Amisha smiled "I do enjoy thanking you. I want to do it again and again."

Vikas ignored that and said "Do you want to try the second dress now?"

She nodded, but as Vikas started to leave, she stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I need your help." She said and turned her back to him.

He undid the strings on her back and Amisha said "Don't go." even as he stepped back. She took the dress off and hung it on a peg on the wall. She was not wearing any panties. She stood fully naked in front of him.

"What's my best feature, Vikas?" She asked, turning her face up and pushing out her chest.

"You have so many, but your tits, and legs, for sure."

"And what about my ass?" She turned to show him her bare ass "Is it too big?"

"No, I think it's very shapely."

"Maybe too flabby, you think?" Amisha pushed her ass back "Feel it and tell me what you think."

Vikas took her invitation. He cupped both her ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed them firmly. She moaned.

"God, mmmm, what strong hands you have, Vikas." She said "Please squeeze them again."

He squeezed her ass cheeks again, harder this time. "Oh God." She breathed.

"They don't feel flabby but they will be if you don't work out."

"Yes, I should join a gym like Shriya is doing."

"It's a good idea." Vikas agreed "Try the other dress."

Amisha put on the second dress which was a short halter dress with no back. She turned her back to Vikas and he tied the string straps behind her neck. This had a deep neck as well but instead of lifting her tits up, it just clung to her body, outlining her big breasts with their natural sag and showing the middle part of both breasts through the deep-cut neck. The back was so open that a tiny bit of her ass crack was exposed as well.

"Wow, I feel so sexy in this." She told him.

"You look very sexy, too." He said.

"But I can only wear it with you, for clubbing or for photoshoot."

He nodded "You look dynamite in it, the camera will love it as well."

"Thank you, Vikas." Amisha said and once again came into his embrace.

She turned her face up and he kissed her easily. Amisha closed her arms around him tightly and squeezed herself to him until her soft tits were crushed on his chest, with her nipples poking through the clothes. His hands moved up and down on her bare back, caressing her soft, smooth body, boldly exploring her.

Amisha parted her lips and licked between his lips, inviting him to enter her mouth. When his tongue slipped in between her lips, she licked it with her tongue and sucked it deeper into her mouth. As the kiss carried on hot and passionate, Vikas' hands moved down to her ass. He squeezed her tight ass cheeks and Amisha encouraged him by pushing her ass into his hands. Her fingers were buried in his hair at the base of his neck while she sucked his tongue hungrily, holding nothing back. He continued to knead her tight ass while his tongue fucked her hot mouth in and out.

"Mmmm, god, that was hot!" Amisha said breathlessly when they finally parted after a long kiss.

There was some sound of footsteps outside and Vikas said softly "I should go out."

"I will change into my own clothes." Amisha said.

Vikas parted the curtain a little and slipped out.

=============================================================

After the shopping they were all hungry so they went to the fast food joint in the mall itself.

Once they got the food and everybody sat down, Hemant cautiously started the topic "I am thinking of getting a massage. There was a parlour at the corner when we were coming into the mall."

Shriya immediately got concerned "Why? Are you feeling sore? Do you want me to take a look?"

"No, no. It's ok." Hemant said quickly.

"Hemant, I am a trained masseuse. If you need care, I can massage you, you know?" Shriya said.

"You are a trained masseuse?" Vikas asked.

Shriya nodded "Yes, I did a 2 year diploma in massage, physiotherapy and physical training."

"Bhabhi has given lots of tips to me and Guddu." Rhea said "I do them at home. Guddu is too lazy."

"Hey!" Guddu said.

"Oh that's why it felt so good when you are massaging my leg the other day." Vikas said "You are a professional."

"Thank you, Vikas. Yes, I worked in a sports centre for 2 years, then joined a sports equipment company as consultant." Shriya said then turned to her husband "Let's go back to the ship. I will give you a massage."

"No, no, it's ok." Hemant said.

Prakash came to his rescue "We were just thinking that if we are in Thailand, we should get a Thai massage."

"Shriya, you can't give the kind of massage they are after." Vikas told her "They want a Thai massage from a local professional, right?"

Both Hemant and Prakash said "Right!"

"I think you should let them get that experience." Vikas suggested "Guddu, you also want to go?"

Guddu nodded "Yes, jiju."

Shriya seemed a bit deflated but she agreed "Ok."

"Ok, you guys go get the massage. I will take the ladies to the local market for the rest of their shopping. We will meet back on the ship at night."

"But, Vikas, you also come with us, na?" Hemant suggested.

"No, thanks, guys." Vikas said "I have no desire to get a local massage. If I feel sore, I will ask Shriya only. She is a good enough professional for me."

"Thank you, Vikas." Shriya said "At least someone believes in my skill."

"It's not like that honey..." Hemant tried.

Shriya didn't want to hear "It's fine. Vikas says you can go, so you can go."

Hemant didn't press his luck after that and took that as her consent.

=====

Outside the mall, the guys were standing looking at the iconic plane that was half buried in the Royal Garden Plaza mall building. A few metres away, Vikas was on the phone. Presently, he hung up the phone and came over to them.

"I have talked to Sony. She says don't go to this massage parlour. She has texted me the name of another one where she has connections. I am sending you that text, go there, ask for Silvia, and tell her that Sony has sent you."

"Ok". Hemant said.

"You will get their best girls, and you will get the full treatment." Vikas assured them.

"Wow, thank you, Vikas." Prakash said.

"No problem. Don't pay. I will pay for it through Sony."

"It's okay. We can pay for it, Vikas." Hemant said.

"No, I am telling you. It's the most expensive one in all of Pattaya. You don't need to pay. But you can tip the girls."

Then they didn't argue. The three guys went in a taxi and Vikas went with the ladies to the local market in a bigger taxi.

"Vikas, I can really massage you if you need." Shriya said in the taxi "Don't be shy. If you want, just ask me."

"Yes, Jiju, Bhabhi is really good." Rhea said.

"Why would I be shy with you, Shriya? Of course, I will ask." Vikas said "At the moment I am fine though, thank you."

They found even more things to buy in the local market than in the mall. The dresses there had more unique colours and patterns. They were in bold designs as Thai girls don't have the same taboo about skin as Indians do. They ended up buying a lot of dresses and outfits.

By the time they got back to the ship it was already dark. The guys were back and they seemed to be in a very good mood. Before dinner, all three found Vikas separately and thanked him. They didn't need to say that they had got more than just massage. It was clear from their behaviour.

Vikas smiled and accepted their gratitude.

============================================

The next morning, when Shriya arrived on the open deck she found that Vikas was lying on his belly on a beach towel and Rhea was sitting on top of him. She was hitting Vikas' back with the edge of her palms. The rest of the family was lounging around nearby.

"Vikas, are you in pain? What's wrong?" Shriya asked.

"Nothing special, Shriya. I think I pulled a back muscle lifting all those shopping bags for you girls." Vikas said with a grin.

"Ah, liar! The taxi drivers lifted the shopping bags." Shriya said "But seriously, if you have pulled something I can help."

12