Man of Power Ch. 34

Story Info
Vikas working with Rani Mukherjee and Pujita Ponnada.
3.8k words
4.55
9.3k
7
0

Part 34 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 -- Meeting the HR Manager

"Hi Rani." Vikas said entering the HR manager's office "Hi Ravi, are you in trouble with HR again?"

The guy who looked the typical accountant and was in fact an accountant smiled "Please don't malign my character, Sir. I am never in trouble with HR. I actually came to ask Rani if we are hiring for any jobs. My wife needs a job."

"Rashmika needs a job?" Vikas said, taking a seat "Saving for that Ferrari, I am sure?"

"No Sir." Ravi laughed "We need to buy a house. Our landlord is selling the house where we live and we have to move out in the next two weeks. We actually put a deposit on a house and we were all set to move there but at the last moment, they have raised the EMI. We can't move unless we can raise more money. If Rashmika could find a job, we would be able to meet the EMI."

"What kind of job can she do?" Vikas asked.

Ravi said "That's the problem, Sir. She is not trained in anything specific. She used to do an office admin job before our marriage."

"Do we have anything like that?" Vikas looked at HR manager Rani Mukherjee.

"No, Sir. We are only hiring for the secretary pool right now, but Ravi says, she's not trained in that. Nobody does steno training these days but we need at least MS-Office experience."

"Hmmm." Vikas thought for a moment "Pari said she needs someone to help her sort out the backlog of paper files. I am sure Rashmika could do that, right?"

Rani said "Yes, Sir, that task doesn't need any special skill, but that role is only for two weeks, that's what Pari told me, at least."

Vikas looked at Ravi "Your need is pretty urgent, isn't it?"

"Yes," Ravi nodded "we will be homeless in two weeks."

"Sir," Rani interjected "that job is a temp job as an office assistant. I doubt that it will fulfil Ravi's need."

"Hmmm." Vikas thought then said "Rani, raise that position to Assistant Clerk that would be better paying. And extend it to one month." He turned to Ravi "This will allow you to get the house and move. Then we will think of a better solution in the month we have. How's that?"

"Can that be done?" Ravi looked from Vikas to Rani.

Rani nodded "When the big boss says it, it can always be done."

"That would be great. It would give me breathing space." Ravi said "Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much."

"You are most welcome." Vikas said "Now if you are done, I need to talk to Rani."

"Sure, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Ravi went out.

"Now, what am I going to do with you?" Vikas turned to Rani.

"With me or to me, Sir?" Rani flashed her sexy smile.

"See, again you are being so naughty. We send girls to HR for being naughty."

"Then good thing I am already here" Rani smiled even wider.

"And looking so damn hot." Vikas said.

"Why, thank you, Sir. Finally, you noticed." Rani said.

She was wearing a halter dress with a modern print. It was fitting tightly around her small, slender body and covered only up to her mid-thighs. Rani was gorgeous but not very tall. She did have great legs though, so she used them whenever possible. She also always wore high heels, even today she was wearing 8" high heels with 4" platforms.

"Have you become more of a cocktease since I was gone?" Vikas said.

"I dressed for you today." Rani said petulantly "And you are calling me a cocktease. By the way you can only call a girl cocktease if she's not willing to follow through."

"And you are willing?"

"You know I am." Rani said meeting his gaze.

Rani Mukherjee had joined VisCom a couple of years ago as an HR executive. Her boss, Manas Batra, the HR Manager at that time, had fucked her in the interview and she had submitted like a good girl. After that he had kept her as his whore for one year until he left the company. Rani had met Vikas in an official HR meeting and she had given him strong hints in that meeting itself that if he wanted to bend her over his desk, he would not get any resistance from her side. But Vikas had not taken the offer. She had made the offer many times, more and more boldly as the time passed..

After Manas had left for another company, Vikas had bypassed other senior HR exec's and promoted Rani to HR manager. Again she had made the offer, this time directly, that she would love to spread her legs for him. She even told him that she would like to work under his direct control. Vikas did work with her directly, interacting on a regular basis about work, but he had not fucked her. Rani had never stopped trying and always dressed sexy when she met him.

"Don't you have a conference area?" Vikas said. He knew she had an area with sofas and a coffee table behind a partition where they had had many meetings.

"Please come." Rani said and took him behind the partition. Vikas sat on a sofa and patted his thigh. Rani quickly walked to him and straddled him, her knees on the sofa on either side of him.

"Is this my lucky day?" She said as she put her hands on his shoulders and lowered her ass right down to his crotch. They had flirted a lot in the past but never been this intimate. He had never even kissed her.

"Didn't you always tell me you wanted to be in my direct control?" Vikas ran his hands slowly up and down her sides. His fingertips brushing lightly on her bare back.

"I still do." Rani said, leaning in closer "You control HR and work closely with me on that but that's not what I meant. I wanted to be personally under your control and still do."

Vikas untied her halter strap and pulled her dress down, baring her tits. Rani gasped. She had lovely, nicely proportioned tits for her small, slender body. He took one breast in his hand and fondled it slowly.

Rani moaned "Are you really going to take me under your control? You won't be a tease now, will you?"

He smiled and leaned in, closing his mouth around her hardening nipple, he sucked her breast and teased her nipple with his tongue making it harder. Rani pushed her fingers into hair and pressed his head into her breast.

"Mmmmm, God." She squirmed on his lap "Yes, please, boss. Yes. Take me in your possession, Sir."

Vikas caressed her cheek, brushing her hair from her face "You always wanted to work under my direct control. Let's make that happen."

"Oh yes, Sir!" She leaned in and kissed his neck "Yes, please do, Sir."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already almost fully hard. Rani felt it hot and meaty under her and started to rub on it. Vikas pushed her short dress up higher over her hips. He grabbed her ass cheeks and placed her right over his cockhead. Rani moaned as his cockhead rubbed in her pussy hole. She started to push down but his cockhead was too big for her tight hole and it deflected. Vikas reached down and held his long, hard shaft in his hand.

"Now, take it in." He whispered in her ear. Rani started moving down again and whimpered when she found that it was stretching her tight pussy too wide. Her husband was nowhere that big and her pussy was not used to having such a thick cock in it. Vikas pushed with his hips and his cockhead entered her tight cunt, followed by two more massive inches of his meaty beast. Rani yelped like a kicked dog.

"Ah!" She cried out and lowered her head on Vikas' shoulder. She was panting as she tried to bear the pain of his throbbing beast stuffing her so tight.

"You ok, baby?" He whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

"Mhmmm, yes, Sir." She moaned "My husband is not that big, Sir. I knew you would hurt inside me, I just didn't know how much."

He fondled her soft, full tits and kissed her cheek "This is just the first time, hon. We will make it a regular activity and train you fully."

"God, I would love that, Sir." Rani pushed down taking more of his huge cock inside her and whimpered again as it conquered fresh territory in her.

The feeling she was getting of being completely under his control and at his mercy was turning Rani on much more than the pain was holding her back. She started moving her ass up and down, fucking herself on his throbbing, hard cock. He rubbed her smooth back up and down, feeling her soft skin under his hands. Rani had flirted with him so many times, and given him the offer so often that she was finding it unbelievable that today he was finally in her. She had had dreams like that before. Most of her fantasies that she visualised when she fucked her husband were related to him banging her on his desk or coming into her office and fucking her right on her desk. The long wait and the anticipation of him owning her from now on was creating an immense excitement in her body and Rani was feeling like she was about to explode any moment.

"It feels wonderful, Sir." She moaned in his ear "Finally you are in me. It's a dream come true."

He lifted his hand and slapped her tight, bare ass, making it sting "Spread those legs wider, baby, sink down lower."

She did as he ordered and then yelped when that made his cockhead hit her cervix. The pain that shot off from her cunt all the way up into her body and towards her extremities made Rani completely helpless in his arms. Vikas grabbed her ass cheeks and bounced her on his cock. Rani felt the temperature in her body rising. Her yelps became faster and louder. And then her pussy exploded.

Rani felt like a massive truck had hit her and spun her around. She could feel her whole body trembling, supercharged, electrified. She could see stars and yet she was still on his cock riding him like a hungry, wanton slut. He kept her in his grip and drilled her cunt harder and faster. She kept cumming on his cock, soaking his meaty shaft with her cunt juices. She knew her screams were too loud but she had no control over them. She had no control over anything anymore. The sensations of pleasure were like bright points of electric lights inside her that heated her up to bright red then slowly cooled down through the whole spectrum of colours. She could not count how many of these points were alive in her at one point, but they seemed to twinkle off and new ones generated every few milliseconds.

"Oh mumma," She whispered in his ear "you killed me. You killed me, I died and went to heaven." Her body was slightly cooler now and she felt that she could speak.

He kissed her cheek and bit her earlobe.

"It proves one thing." Rani said again.

"What's that?" Vikas was keeping her on his cock, fucking her with slower, but deep strokes.

"All this time I was chasing you, wanting to be your little whore in the office," Rani said, looking into his eyes "and I was right. I was totally right in wanting it."

"Do you still want to be my whore?"

"I hope that I am your whore now, Sir." She said "Totally available to you and ready for you to fuck when you want."

He smiled "As I said, we will make it a regular activity."

"That would be amazing for me! Oh by the way, Sir, I hired a new assistant for me."

"And why are you telling me this now while you are riding my cock?" He smiled.

"Because she's a hot piece of ass. I want to introduce her to you when she joins. She's hot, young and fuckable. You will like her."

"What if I do like her? What then?"

"Then you will fuck her and take into your possession." Rani said "I won't be the only thing under your direct control. The HR department will be under your direct control."

"Hmmm, it has a certain twisted pleasure in it that appeals to the monster in me."

"And to the monster in me, Sir?" Rani smiled as she squeezed his thick cock with her pussy muscles.

Vikas spanked her ass, making it sting where his calloused hand landed on her bare skin.

"Show me that whore side of you, Rani." He said "Why should I own you? Show me."

Rani yelped as he slapped her soft, firm ass several times and rode his cock harder. She rose to his challenge and pushed down until his cockhead was pushing on her cervix and fucked herself incredibly deep on his large, powerful cock.

"Mmmmm, that's like a good whore." He said in her ear and spanked her ass again. Rani was encouraged and motivated by this to ride his cock even harder, but just then her pussy exploded and she lost control on her body again. She tried to keep riding him but her movements were erratic and jerky now. Her moans were telling the story of her arousal. Vikas grabbed her ass cheeks and laid her on the sofa, without letting his cock out of her cunt.

Then he nailed her hard into the sofa, using forceful, deep strokes to rip her cunt open with his massive cock and teach her where she belonged. Rani was sure she was about to die under him, but fortunately, just then she felt him explode inside her. The heat from his cum flooding her womb warmed her whole body and she felt like every cell of her skin was on fire. Vikas continued to drill her cunt, fucking her expertly while he dumped his load into her and claimed her as his whore.

She clung to him with both arms, squeezing herself against his hard, manly body, showing him how much she loved being broken in by him. Vikas kept his dick inside her and pumped her with smooth, deep strokes that were not that rough now. She kissed him and sucked his tongue while he fucked her smoothly with his pulsating beast. Rani ran her hands up and down his back. She rubbed his neck and kissed him intimately, swallowing his saliva. After a long, incredibly sexy kiss, they parted. Vikas slowly pulled out of Rani's cunt. She moaned as her pussy felt the loss of his throbbing beast.

He guided her down to the floor as he sat on the sofa. She knelt between his feet and looked up at him with a smile "A boss should always own the girls under him. I am so glad that you finally took charge of me."

Vikas smiled and watched her beautiful face as she licked his cock clean. He stroked her head and she responded like a pet bitch.

When Vikas left, Rani went to fix her appearance. She was smiling widely.

Chapter 11 -- Pujita Acts with Boldness

"Puji, I need to hurry or I will miss my local. Are you not going yet?" Genelia said.

"Well, he hasn't left yet." Pujita said "I will wait a little bit more."

"Honey, you know he can work as late as he wants. He's the CEO and he has his car. Don't you have your local to catch?"

"It's okay. I will wait a little bit more."

"Sure. Your choice." Genelia said and again fingered her new necklace "I am so gonna wear a deep-neck dress tomorrow."

Pujita was openly jealous of her gift from the big boss that they both had a crush on. "You lucky bitch, I bet you will wear it every day now."

"Of course. It's from Him!" Genelia said.

Genelia wanted to brag some more but she had one eye on the clock as well. She left before she could risk missing the train.

Not even ten minutes had passed before Pujita heard the lift come down. She looked over and saw Vikas stepping out. She stood up and smoothed her dress down. She was wearing a pink, sleeveless, deep-neck, silk minidress that showed her lovely breasts in a ridiculously sexy visual. It was tight around her curvy body and had been attracting attention all day. The boss had noticed it in the morning which had thrilled Pujita.

"Still here, darling?" Vikas said walking up to the reception counter. Instead of going around to the front, he walked in behind the counter and right to Pujita. She smiled "How can I go when my boss is still working?" She tried to sound like she worked directly under him even though they both knew there was no connection.

"That's sweet." Vikas grinned "But I am a bad example. Don't follow my lead in this."

Pujita changed the topic "Sir...can I ask you something?"

"Anything." He said.

"Sir...I don't want to sound like a brat but...I mean..." She hesitate then decided to just blurt it out "Sir, how come Genelia got a special gift from you and I just got chocolate?"

Vikas smiled and stepped closer to her "Because she came to my office and you didn't. I didn't want to send your gift via her."

He pulled out a little gift box from his briefcase and handed it to her.

"Oh my god!" Pujita was suddenly overwhelmed. She tore into the package and took out a box. Inside was a silver necklace, but instead of a design like Genelia's pendant this one had the letter "P" in it, with sparkling rhinestones on it.

"I love it!" She said.

"May I?" He took it from her. Pujita turned around and held her hair up. Vikas put the necklace around her neck and clasped it. Then leaned in and kissed her neck. She moaned softly.

As he pulled back, she turned to face him.

"Wow, thank you so much, Sir." She gushed "It looks great."

Vikas took the necklace in his fingers and let his hand move slowly up and down along its chain. The back of his fingers rubbed Pujita's smooth, warm breasts which were partially exposed in the deep neck dress.

"I agree." He said boldly caressing her tits with the back of his fingers.

"Sir, may I thank you properly for it?" Pujita asked with a racing heart.

"Oh, I like the sound of that."

Pujita stepped in close and hugged him like she had done in the morning but this time instead of kissing his cheek she boldly pressed her lips to his. Instead of pulling back, he squeezed her soft, supple body in his strong arms. Her full, soft tits got crushed on his chest and Pujita felt her pussy pulsing strongly at his closeness. She parted her lips to signal to him that he could do more with her if he wanted. He took her invitation and licked her bottom lip as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Pujita welcomed it with her tongue, licking from below, helping him go deeper in her mouth.

The kiss was just as hot as it was inappropriate. The CEO kissing the married receptionist was not really as per the business manual but Pujita had lusted after him for so long that she was not going to miss this chance. She pressed her soft, warm body against him and sucked his tongue into her mouth, telling him that he could do with her what he wanted.

After a long and sexually charged kiss, Vikas pulled back and smiled "Damn! You do know how to thank a guy properly. You should thank me everyday."

"I won't mind, Sir." Pujita said in a sultry voice.

He smiled "Let's explore that later. For now, I need to go and you should go home too."

"Yes, Sir." Pujita had an idea "Sir, could you give me a lift? Just a couple of stations, so I don't have to change trains?"

"That's fine, hon. I can drop you wherever you want." Vikas said "Are you ready to go?"

Pujita was so excited she almost left her stuff behind "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

She quickly picked up her bag and followed him out. Now her pussy was really throbbing.

Her pussy only got hotter and wetter when she sat next to him in the back seat of his Mercedes. Her short dress rode up as she sat down. She didn't pull it down. Instead she parted her legs.

As the driver got them into the Bombay traffic, Pujita leaned in and whispered to Vikas "I feel like thanking you again, Sir."

Vikas looked at her and raised his eyebrows. She bit her lip and nodded. He turned towards her. She turned her face up and they kissed. This time Pujita was more relaxed and sure of herself. She used her tongue to tease his lips, then licked between them. His breath was warming her cheek and it was making her heartbeat get faster. His hands caressed up her sides, feeling her soft, warm body in the tight, thin dress.

Pujita decided to be bold. She took his hand and placed it on her breast. Vikas fondled it slowly, then as the kiss got hotter and more passionate, his fingers closed around her breast and squeezed it harder. She moaned in his mouth and pressed herself more into him. Her dress was very deep cut. Vikas pushed his fingers inside and cupped her soft breast in his hand. She could feel the electricity flowing from his hand through her nipple into her body. She dared to reach down and rub his thigh. Then feeling bold, she moved her hand and felt his hard, long cock through the pants. It sent a chill down her spine to feel how big it was.

12