Man of Power Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, usually the cinematographers and DOPs are certified, electricians and other such members are certified for their respective trades and for health and safety regulations."

"Makes sense." Vikas nodded "The salary data that you used for the full-time crew, could you tell me how you calculated those?"

"Yes Sir, those are the minimum salaries approved by the unions and the government."

"Good. And are those the salaries that Crewing Partners pays them?" Vikas asked.

A guy on Vikas' right started to answer. Pooja quickly raised her hand slightly, shutting him up before he could say anything. She herself stayed quiet and looked at Shilpa.

Shilpa laughed and slapped Vikas' shoulder "Vikas, you naughty boy. She can't tell you that, that's confidential HR data."

Vikas laughed "Smart girl."

Pooja smiled.

"I have some more questions but they are regarding commercials so I am going to keep them for Shilpa. Thank you, Pooja."

"You are welcome, Sir." Pooja smiled again.

"Let's go to my office." Shilpa said, standing up "Thank you, everybody."

Chapter 32 -- Vikas and Shilpa's Private Meeting

While Shilpa closed the door, Vikas went around the desk and sat in her chair. She walked over to him and perched on the desk near him. Vikas moved slightly and pointed to the space next to him. Shilpa lifted her foot and placed it where he indicated. Her gown skirt opened at the hip, baring her whole leg and even a little sliver of her pantyless pussy. Vikas slowly caressed her leg, his hand moving up along her calf to the back of her knee.

"I want her, who is she?" He said.

"You have seen her before, she is Gulshan's team member. Gulshan is on holiday so I asked her to do the presentation." Shilpa said "I am sure she will be happy to spread her legs for you. I saw how she was looking at you. I won't even have to say 'be good to the client'".

"No, you didn't get me." Vikas moved his hand along her thigh, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin "We have never had such a good presentation in any of my meetings with you. Gulshan used to talk from a small notepad he carried into the meeting. I want her to join my company. Send her for an interview."

"You want to steal her from me?" Shilpa widened her eyes dramatically "How dare you, Mr. Malhotra?"

Vikas let his hand linger on her upper thigh and rubbed slowly "You just said she's just a team member."

"But she's a good team member. Very valuable to me."

"You are deliberately trying to drive a hard bargain." Vikas said "Name your price."

Shilpa leaned over him and looked into his eyes, her lips barely an inch from his lips "You want her, I want you."

Vikas grinned "So, I get her and get to bang you in the bargain? I would be stupid to say no to that."

"Good. Deal?"

"No!" Vikas pushed her foot off the chair and stood up. He stood close to her with his body pressing against her. He took her hands and pushed them behind her back. He held both her wrists in one hand and grabbed her hair with the other hand.

"Ah!" Shilpa moaned as he jerked her head up.

He leaned closer and looked into her eyes "Once I take you, you belong to me. I will fuck you every time we meet. I don't care if you come to my office with your husband for a business meeting or I come across you in an art gallery benefit, when I see you I am going to nail you."

Shilpa breathed heavily "To use your words, I would be stupid to say no to that."

Vikas pressed his lips hard on her soft, red lips and kissed her with his tongue already slipping into her mouth. Shilpa pressed back against his mouth with an eager enthusiasm and opened her lips, readily surrendering to his tongue. She made no effort to free her hands or her hair as they shared a hot, wet kiss. She kept her lips sealed against his and drank his saliva hungrily.

"Then deal." Vikas said as he slowly broke the kiss and stepped back, freeing her from his grip.

Shilpa reached behind her back and pulled open a fastening that contained four hooks. As she unwrapped that her dress fell open easily. She dropped it on the chair and said "Where do you want me?" She pointed to the sitting area "That couch is quite big."

Vikas unzipped his pants and took out his cock. It was almost fully erect.

"Oh God!" Shilpa moaned as she saw his thick, massive dick.

He took her hair in his hand again and said "Bend over."

"Y...yes, yes, Sir." She trembled a little as she turned under his guidance and placed her hands on her desk.

"Lower, baby, much lower, you'll need the support, believe me."

"Oh God." Shilpa moaned again. Vikas kept pressing her down until she put her upper body on the glass desk and her tits were pressed on it.

Vikas took her hips in his hands, placed his cockhead on her pussy and pushed once. Her body jerked forward with pain as his swollen cockhead stretched her little hole and popped into her tight cunt.

He kept his grip and pushed in deeper.

"Ah god!" She screamed as several thick, throbbing inches of Vikas' massive dick invaded her tight cunt with a painful stroke.

Raj Kundra Shetty walked into the outer cabin of his wife's office suite and said hello to her personal secretary.

"Good morning, Huma."

Huma Qureshi looked up from her computer and said hello to the director "Good morning, Sir."

"Is madam free?" He asked. He could be her husband and director of the company but he would not dare enter his wife's private cabin without permission.

"Sorry, Sir, she's in a private meeting with a client."

"Oh, with whom?"

Huma hesitated a second then said "VisCom CEO Mr. Vikas Malhotra, Sir."

Raj had met Vikas before, handsome, young CEO, very dynamic and powerful. VisCom was their biggest client. He nodded.

"I will wait." Raj said.

For a second, Huma looked like she was about to advise him against it, but then she just said "Yes, Sir."

Raj took a seat on one of the visitor chairs and picked up a magazine from a side table.

"Ah God!" Shilpa's voice came loud and clear from inside. Raj squirmed. It became clear what kind of private meeting his wife was having with the young, dashing CEO.

Inside, Vikas held her shoulders and told Shilpa "Spread wider, baby, it's going to hurt some more."

"Fuck!" Shilpa breathed but she nodded and opened her legs wider. It seemed to relieve the pressure inside her pussy a little bit.

Vikas pulled out a little and pushed in again, going a little deeper this time. Shilpa moaned. Vikas kissed her cheek and kept her in control by pressing his hand down on her back, crushing her soft firm tits on the glass as he fucked her tight cunt in and out. Shilpa moaned with each stroke of his cock in her pussy but she yelped every time he pushed in harder and conquered fresh territory inside her.

Raj squirmed as he heard those yelps. It was evident that the client CEO was fucking his wife who was CEO of Crewing Partners. But Raj didn't have a choice except to sit there and wait, while he listened to his wife being fucked by the other guy. He wondered idly what would happen if he impulsively burst into the room while they were having sex. He knew she would not be embarrassed. She would definitely not stop. Depending on her mood, she might tell him to get out or shut up and watch. His dick stirred in his pants as he thought about sitting in the visitor's chair and watching the dominant CEO pound his wife hard as he seemed to be doing now based on her screams and yelps from inside.

Shilpa could feel her nipples hard as they grated on the glass. Her legs were open as wide as they could go and still Vikas' dick was fitting very tightly in her pussy, stretching her to the limit. She was breathless and very hot. Her whole body was feeling the rush of sensations caused by his hard cock. In her marriage, Shilpa controlled everything, but here Vikas had taken her control away right from the first step. She had never felt that dominant, strong control of a real man ever since she stopped living with her father years ago. That feeling of being in the power of a strong man was making Shilpa feel about eighteen years old and fully helpless. It was so arousing that not just her pussy but her entire body felt like it was soaking in the delicious juices of desire and passion.

Vikas was drilling her with a smooth rhythm of long, hard strokes now. His long, thick shaft was reaching deep into Shilpa's tight pussy. The massive beast had opened her up with sustained, repeated assaults and her pussy was wrapped around his throbbing meaty pole now like a stretched latex glove.

"Ah, mumma!" Shilpa screamed as Vikas' long, powerful cock slammed into her cervix and made her body reverberate with an electric pain.

Huma carefully kept her eyes on her monitor but she crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs tightly. She knew her boss fucked other men than her husband but she had never heard noises like this coming from her cabin before. It was like Huma could visualise the whole scene in her mind by following the sounds. She could easily guess that Shilpa was bent over her own desk and the client CEO was pounding her from behind.

Not that Huma would mind it herself. She had fantasized more than once about the dashing CEO coming to meet Shilpa and fucking Huma at her desk. Huma had scheduled today's meeting herself and in anticipation she had worn a super tight red minidress which squeezed her big boobs together and up for a drool-worthy cleavage effect. Huma had a beautiful face and a nicely proportioned body with long, sexy legs. But she was the opposite of her boss Shilpa Shetty. While Shilpa was slim to the point of looking hungry, Huma was healthy and heavy. She was by no means fat, but she was not what one would call a typical model. She liked to wear tight, and when possible, revealing clothes to show off her sexy, fair body and she did get some male attention but nothing compared to her boss.

Unlike most visitors, Vikas usually took a minute or two to stop by Huma's desk after a meeting with Shilpa and flirted with her a little bit in a sweet, safe kind of way. He always commented on her dress or shoes and Huma always made sure to wear something really nice and sexy when she knew Vikas was coming for a meeting the next day. Today's dress was her boldest yet. It was not super short but it did show Huma's long, healthy legs and part of her thighs. Her best feature was her breasts and she had worn a demi-cup bra today to push them up for a close inspection. Her dark red lipstick matched her dress and her shoes which were 5" high pumps. Huma had learnt already that men loved long legs in high heels even if they were thick thighs like hers. She could walk in high heels like normal because of the practice she had put in them. Her body was a natural heavy but she kept it toned with regular workouts and her core was very strong.

Huma knew that her boss had had a crush on Vikas and she definitely could not compete with her but nothing was stopping Huma from flirting with the handsome CEO. He always responded well and Huma usually got flushed with his remarks. From his comments so far she knew he didn't mind that she was more curvy than most girls and wouldn't mind doing her. But that was just flirting which he did in a clever, witty style. Although in her fantasies, he had fucked her many times at her desk, in her home, and many other places, in reality, he had never touched her. But then he had never fucked Shilpa either so maybe things were changing because he was definitely giving her a good banging today from the sound of it.

Shilpa was indeed having the time of her life, bent over her own desk and pounded by Vikas' hard, brutal cock as it ripped through her. She clawed the desk as she felt the sexual tension mounting in her body and then suddenly her back arched and her body went stiff like a board.

"Oh god!" She screamed loudly as everything released like her boat had just met a colossal wave and it had soaked her all the way through, inside and out.

Her moans that followed the loud, long scream were just as loud, but rhythmic and throaty. Her slim, sexy body was being ripped to shreds by the savage orgasm and Shilpa was crying and screaming without a care for who could hear her. She had no thought in her mind except Vikas' dick which was fucking her brains out. Her tits grinding hard on the glass were causing even more sensations in her slender body and Shilpa was way out of control. Her eyes were leaking tears on the glass, and her knees were not able to support her weight. Her whole body was now supported by the desk as Vikas pumped her hard, making her smooth, sweaty body grind back and forth on the smooth glass.

Raj Kundra buried his face in the magazine so the secretary could not see his expression but he had to cross his legs when he heard that loud, long scream from his wife's office. He could not help that his dick was getting hard even as he was listening to his wife getting fucked by some other guy. Raj had heard the rumours that Shilpa got intimately involved with some of the clients but this was the first time when he was personally present in the outer office while she was getting the shit fucked out of her in her private office. He squeezed his legs to hide his hard-on.

It wasn't that difficult. Although Shilpa called him "pencil-dick Kundra", in all fairness his dick was not as thin as a pencil. It was definitely not particularly thick or long, just not quite as thin as a pencil. When they fucked he never needed to ask her if she came. He knew she didn't. She never did with him. That's why she had a drawer full of sex toys. While he was thankful that she let him fuck her from time to time, he knew it was not his looks or sexual prowess that she had fallen for. It was his money. And if he could not provide her that for some reason, he knew well that she would leave him in a Bombay second.

There was no need for Raj to worry about Huma. She had troubles of her own and wasn't bothered about him. She had started to get wet the moment she had heard that first scream of Shilpa that told her that Vikas had entered her. Her pussy had only gotten wetter since and now her panties were soaked. The little lace thong she had worn this morning thinking it was sexy, was drenched in her cunt juices and was rubbing on her pussy, making her even hotter. She could not squeeze her thighs any more because her thong would be wrung out and soak her chair in pussy juices. Her breath was heavy and hot, while she was moving her fingers on the keyboard in an attempt to look busy, she was typing literally non-sense.

Vikas pushed his fingers deep into Shilpa's silken locks again and held her down, pressing her cheek to her desk he fucked her so hard that her body slammed into the desk producing a rhythm of hard, thumping noises with the same speed as his cockhead was pummelling her cervix. Shilpa got power at home but not sexual satisfaction. For that, she usually went out to clubs, flirted with employees and even mingled with strangers in certain specific situations. But this was different. Vikas was a man she met regularly for business, she knew he was recently married and he knew that she was married. He had already made it clear that he was taking control of her which meant he would fuck her whenever he wanted and Shilpa would have no control over it. This thought, combined with the expertise with which he was crushing her on her own desk was making Shilpa so helplessly turned on that she could feel her next orgasm building up right on the heels of the first one.

"Yes, Vikas, chodo, zor se chodo." She was crying out for him to fuck her even harder, without caring that her office was not soundproof and her secretary Huma could probably hear everything. Oh God, she had told Raj they would go for lunch together after the meeting. He never dared to be late for an appointment with her, which meant that he was outside, listening to her screams while her client's dick was destroying her married pussy like a battering ram. Shilpa came even harder than the first time. This time she was imagining her husband's face as she screamed loudly several times, with her body rocking on the desk, completely out of her control.

Huma could feel her skin getting moist with sweat. She could clearly hear what was going on in Shilpa's office and her imagination was creating a picture from the sounds. She could see that Vikas was not fucking her like she had been fucked in her office before, instead he was systematically breaking her down and owning her. Shilpa's repeated grunts and loud screams were evidence that he was succeeding. Huma was very worried as to what it was doing to her mind. She was in a heightened state of arousal without anyone touching her and it was already changing her perspective of reality. She was getting so mesmerised by the thought of Vikas' cock that she was afraid when Vikas came out, she might just go down on her knees and beg him to destroy her the same way he had destroyed Shilpa.

She stole a glance towards Shilpa's husband. His face was covered by the magazine. She knew he could hear the noises from Shilpa's private office as well. If anything, he could hear them better, sitting closer to the office. Huma knew the status of their marriage. Shilpa didn't speak very highly of her husband and Huma had stolen enough glances at his crotch area to know why. Had he been able to satisfy Shilpa's incredible sexual hunger, she would not be the slut that she now was. Huma had gone clubbing with Shilpa and her sister a few times. It was hard to judge which one was a bigger slut but both went out only with the purpose to find cock. The problem was that they usually got it and Huma suffered in comparison by standing close to them.

Huma perked up her ears as she heard some different sounds from the private cabin of her boss. Some scuffling of feet, following by a fresh, loud scream from Shilpa and then the rhythmic noise of hard strokes. Huma guessed that they had changed position and now Vikas was fucking Shilpa from the front because the rhythmic thumping noise sounded like flesh on flesh. Huma was afraid he would not leave her fit to walk.

Vikas had indeed pulled out of Shilpa and turned her to face him. Then he pushed her back until her ass was perched on the desk and pushed into her cunt again, only much harder this time, sinking the whole length of his massive beast into her soft, delicate cunt with one brutal thrust.

"Aah, mar gayee!" Shilpa screamed as the swollen cockhead hit her cervix in the first ruthless stroke itself. Her body vibrated with the pain of his rough entry and she lowered her head on his shoulder to take support. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face up. Pressing his hot, demanding lips on her soft, red lips, he kissed her passionately with a fierce roughness to it. Shilpa opened her lips quickly and accepted his tongue into her mouth.

In the course of the long and sustained fucking, Shilpa had already cum three times with several small orgasms around the three big ones. And now as he drove into her cunt from the front, Shilpa wanted it badly. She rode his wonderfully thick and long cock, moving her ass like a wanton whore. She loved to dance. It was part of her fitness regime. Now she used those dancer's hips to grind against him, massaging his throbbing cock with her cunt walls as she used her pussy muscles to squeeze his meaty rod. Then he brought one hand between them and squeezed her breast. Shilpa lost control.

"Ungharaah!" Her scream was a mixture of a gasp, a scream and a grunt as her pussy exploded around Vikas' massive cock.

Raj took out his hankie and wiped his brow. He could not help it. It was too much for him to handle. When they fucked, which was rare, Raj could mostly last for a minute or two on rare occasions. He used to think that was normal. His brother Rohit had told him the same thing. But here this guy had been fucking her for ages and still wasn't close to finishing.