Man of Power Ch. 40

Story Info
Huma Qureshi has a private chat with the client.
3.8k words
4.52
15.3k
2

Part 40 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am publishing Man of Power as books now. This text is from Man of Power book 3, that's why the chapter numbers in the story are different from the title of the story. So far, Man of Power series has 8 books. I will continue posting them here like this a few chapters at a time.]

Chapter 33 -- Raj Joins the Client Meeting

"Sir?" Huma looked at Raj "Ma'am has messaged that you may go in now." She relayed the message that Shilpa had sent on the inter-office chat app.

"Oh, thank you." Raj got up. In the last few minutes of silence, Raj's erection had gone down. It wasn't big to start with but now nothing showed in his pants as he got up and walked to the door of his wife's private cabin.

Huma wondered if she should take the chance to go to the toilet to discard her panties and wipe her pussy. But if Vikas came out and went in that time, she would be kicking herself for weeks. She looked down between her legs. Her panties were so soaked that they were wetting her chair. Thankfully, the dress had ridden up when she sat so there was no wet patch on it. When Raj opened the door and walked in, Huma saw that Vikas was sitting in a visitor chair. Huma estimated that she had about two minutes. She picked up her purse and quickly walked to the private bathroom that her boss had allowed her to use. It was within the office suite.

Raj was uncertain how to approach the situation, but Shilpa was quite at ease. She came out from her seat and hugged him. "Hi baby!" She kissed him on the lips. Raj got a weird taste from her lips. And he was very sure she smelled of cum. In fact, the whole office smelled strongly of sex and cum.

Ignoring the smells with an effort, Raj smiled and hugged his wife. Damn, she looked amazing in that dress. She looked hot in any dress, in fact. Raj watched her tight ass in the thin dress as she walked back to her seat.

"You know Mr. Malhotra, of course." Shilpa indicated Vikas with a gesture.

"Of course, of course." Raj stepped over to him and shook hands "Hello Mr. Malhotra, nice to see you again."

"Please call me Vikas." Vikas smiled as he shook hands.

Raj sat down in the chair next to Vikas.

"Baby, Vikas is expanding his business and we have been talking some terms about how we can help him in crewing for the growing number of projects."

"That is fantastic. I am happy that our collaboration grows, Mr. Malhotra, I mean Vikas."

"Me too, Raj, but it depends on if your wife cooperates."

"Oh, is she not?" Raj asked.

"He is talking about the new terms, honey." Shilpa looked at Raj, then said to Vikas "I will send you those estimates, Sir, and we can have another meeting next week. I know you like to drive a hard bargain but I can assure you that I will cooperate. Me, my company and my staff is at your disposal. We want to keep you happy."

"Well, that reassures me some, but I do want to see the figures. Please send me those and let's have another meeting next week."

"I will get my secretary to talk to your girl." Shilpa said.

"Make sure you allow enough time for that meeting, today's demo was ok, but next time...well, as you said, I will drive a hard bargain and you might find yourself surrendering to my demands."

Shilpa smiled "When did I say no to your demands, Sir? As I said, it is our endeavour to please you."

Raj wasn't sure if they were talking in such double entendres or his mind was dirty but all he could get was that Vikas was telling his wife he would fuck her again and harder next week. She was agreeing in front of him. Raj squirmed in his seat.

Chapter 34 -- Huma Uses the Copy Machine

Huma straightened up in her seat as Vikas came out of Shilpa's office and walked directly towards her desk. She had gone to the toilet and discarded her soaked panties. She had also wiped her pussy and thighs which were soaked in pussy juices. But while she was sitting there waiting for him to come out, Huma had become wet again. This time there were no panties in the way to soak up the juices if she started leaking.

"Either I am hungry because it's lunch time or you look really delicious today." He said as he stopped in front of her.

She flushed and managed to say "Thank you, Sir. You are very sweet."

He placed a hand on her desk and leaned in closer "And you, my dear Huma, look very spicy."

Getting bolder by his approach, Huma leaned in as well "Can you handle the spicy, Sir?"

"We can't say without tasting, can we?" Vikas let her see that she was checking her out. His eyes lingered on her big boobs in the deeply off-shoulders, red minidress, then moved back up to her eyes.

"Are you the kind who can taste and put it back?" Huma squeezed her boobs together by moving her arms, offering them up for his inspection.

"Better to inspect the dish before you sink your teeth into it."

"You are welcome to inspect as much as you like, Sir, or have a taste." Huma smiled, hoping he was getting that she was not just flirting but was actually available for him.

"Why don't you do me a favour, darling," He picked up a random paper from her desk and handed it to her "make a copy of this for me, will you?"

Huma took the paper, it was next week's cafeteria menu that had come for Shilpa's approval. Vikas would have absolutely no use for it. But Huma knew what he was asking. She walked around her desk and went to the copy machine in the corner. The large printer copier was only for use by Shilpa's office and since she didn't have a huge amount of copying to do, the machine usually just sat idle in a corner, turned on but not in use. Kind of like herself, Huma thought as she approached it.

She put the paper in the copier and bent over low to get the blank paper from the bottom tray even though that was not suitable for this paper. But she bent over low, keeping her legs open wide and her knees locked. Vikas stood a few feet behind her and watched. She looked damn hot in the tight dress. The totally unofficial high heels, her long, thick, legs bare to the thighs and the thin dress stretched taut across her tight butt. The high heels were pushing her ass back and up, Huma made sure to stay bent over longer than necessary so Vikas could get a good look. He had never done this kind of thing with her before and it was making Huma incredibly hot as this flirting moved into uncharted territory. The short dress was riding up her thighs and she was not sure if it was still covering her pussy.

Even if the dress were flashing her bare pussy as Vikas, Huma would not mind. Even if he were to step closer and jam his cock into her cunt, she would simply grab the paper tray and hold on while he fucked her. That thought was making her already wet pussy even hotter and wetter. Huma stood up and did the copy. She took the original and copy out and left them on the machine. She and Vikas both didn't have any use for them.

"I think I will need one more copy, darling." Vikas said.

"Yes, Sir." Huma turned again and repeated the procedure. This time though she was sure that her pussy was leaking on her thighs and that her dress was not covering her pantyless pussy. She kept her legs open wide and let him have a full look before standing up again to do the copy.

Vikas stepped closer before she could turn. Huma took out the original and the copy. She placed them on top of the machine and stood there, with her hands on the machine. As Vikas stepped even closer, she could feel his manly, hard body pressing lightly on her body from behind. His breath was hot on her bare back and Huma was afraid she might start moaning any moment. He slipped his arm around her midriff and pressed her back into him, his hand resting on her belly, just below her breasts. Huma shamelessly pressed her ass back into his crotch and let him take the lead on whatever he wanted to do to her.

"Let's compare them." He kept her in his grip and lined up the pages on top of the printer with his left hand.

"Yes, Sir." Huma said, her words choking in her throat. Her breath was heavy and she knew her big breasts were heaving with her breath.

He rested his chin on her bare shoulder and she could feel his stubble scratching her shoulder and the side of her neck. She turned her face slightly and pressed her cheek to his cheek as well. His stubble felt rough on her smooth cheek. She loved it.

Vikas pointed to one of the copies "Why is there this blank space, hon?"

"I used the A3 paper, Sir." Huma said breathlessly. Her pussy was on fire already and the fear she had earlier about begging him to fuck her, she was getting very close to that point.

"And the original was?" He kissed on her shoulder blade, his hot lips pressing to her soft, smooth skin and setting it ablaze.

"Mmmm," Huma could not control the moan this time "It was A4, Sir."

"Which is much smaller...isn't it, doll?" He kissed the side of her neck this time.

Huma felt a hot chill go down her spine "Mmm, yes, Sir." She could feel his dick hard, and thick pressing right between her ass cheeks and it was taking all her willpower to stop from pulling up her dress and begging him to enter her.

"And then again, this one, same mistake?" He kept her squeezed against him as he pointed to the other copy. While he was pointing with the left hand, his right hand was gently caressing her. Huma could feel the warmth of his hand on her skin through the thin dress and was hoping his hand move up from her belly to her breasts which were aching for some attention right now.

"Yes, Sir." Huma said, trying to not let her voice come out raspy and hoarse but failing. Her whole body was charged like she had electric current flowing through her body.

"Do you make such mistakes often, pet?" This time, Vikas did move his hand up, and squeezed her breast in his strong, large hand. Huma wanted to cry out with relief.

"When I am distracted, Sir." She was shamelessly grinding her ass on his cock now, openly inviting him to fuck her right there and then.

"You get distracted easily?" He kneaded her breast as he kissed her neck, just below her jaw line. Her pussy throbbed at the touch of his lips on her skin.

"Only when...mmmm," She moaned as he moved his hand to the other breast and kneaded it even harder "only when you are here, Sir." She blurted it out without thinking. It's not like he didn't already know that she was his for the taking. If she could smell her leaking pussy then he definitely could smell it as well.

"In my office, you would get a spanking until your ass was red for something like this, honey." He was boldly playing with her hot body and Huma never wanted him to stop. Her eyes were half-closed and she couldn't even think about anyone else. It was like she had forgotten that she was in office.

"What a shame that I am not in your office, Sir." Huma said, pressing her butt harder on his dick "A lesson from time to time is good for a girl."

She couldn't believe what she was saying. It was true that she loved being spanked. It was hard for her to find men who could really take charge and be manly without being cruel. This problem she had in common with her boss. But this was not the kind of thing to be shared with a client. Was he really a client in this moment though? Right now his hard cock was grinding on Huma's ass, humping her through the clothes while his hand squeezed and kneaded her hot, heavy tits.

"You should come to my office some time." He said, kissing slowly below her ear.

"Any time, Sir." She said "Whenever you want."

He kissed her neck again before gently stepping back. Huma placed both hands on the copy machine and panted like a dog. Her pussy juices were flowing down her thighs.

Vikas walked back to Shilpa's office door and peeked in.

"Shilpa, when you send me the estimates for the new work, make sure you get Huma to deliver them."

"I was just going to email them to you, Sir." Shilpa said.

Vikas said patiently "Oh, it's so noisy here, I think you didn't hear me. I said when you send me the estimates, get Huma to bring them to my office."

"Yes, Sir. Of course, Sir." Shilpa said quickly.

"Good girl." He closed the door and stepped back.

Huma was standing by her desk. He walked up to her and said "Have you soon, in my office?"

She nodded "Yes, Sir. Looking forward to it."

Vikas reached up easily, hooked his fingers behind her neck and pulled her face closer. Tilting his head he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her slowly but firmly. Huma responded by pressing herself against him and wrapping her arms around his neck. She opened her lips as he took her bottom lip between his lips. Her eyes were closed and she was completely immersed in the hot, wet kiss. She felt his tongue enter between her lips and eagerly pressed closer, parting her lips wider for him. As his tongue explored her hot mouth, she pressed her tits on his chest, feeling her body temperature rise again quickly. His breath mingled with hers in a heady, erotic blend and Huma felt like she was intoxicated.

He stepped back gently breaking the kiss and Huma reluctantly unwrapped her arms from his neck. He cupped her cheek and said "Bye for now, pet."

"Bye, Sir." Huma breathed.

She looked at the closed door of Shilpa's private office then went to the toilet and fingered herself until her pussy exploded on her hand. The whole time, she was reliving every second of the encounter with Vikas. It was mixed with the anticipation of what would happen when she went to his office with the documents.

Chapter 35 -- Shilpa Tells Raj the Plan

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Raj Kundra said.

"He is a client, Raj." Shilpa said "It's my job to keep the client happy."

"Is that what you call it, client relations?"

"Well, what do you want to call it?"

Raj said "I think you like him."

"He has a dick that thick and long like a nightstick, you won't find a single woman in the world who would not like him."

This was Raj's kryptonite, he had no reply when Shilpa came right out and talked about penis size.

He sulked for a minute then said "At least could you not fuck him in the office."

"You think I had a choice? I have wanted him for a long time." Shilpa said frankly "This is the first time he responded. I have been hungry for months. When a man like that shows interest in me, I can't say no, he knew he had me and I was not going to lose the chance by saying, please not now."

"But Shilpa," Raj protested "The sounds were all over the office. Your secretary could hear you."

"You think she doesn't want him?" Shilpa challenged "I have seen how she looks at him and bats her eyelashes. She would bend over her desk for him just as easily as I did on mine."

Her graphic description of the fucking position made Raj's dick pulse in his pants.

"But, Shilpa --"

"It's a shame you are being like this," Shilpa interrupted him "I was going to make you an offer."

"Offer? What offer?" Raj perked up.

Shilpa controlled all physical contact in their marriage and "offer" was usually her codeword for when she was going to allow Raj something sexual. He jumped at it like a dog jumps for a biscuit which was her intention to begin with.

"Never mind. I don't think you are interested." Shilpa said "Let's just go to lunch."

Raj said quickly "No, no, I am interested. I am interested. What's the offer?"

Before Shilpa could answer the door opened a little and Vikas peeked in. He wanted Shilpa to send Huma to his office with some documents. When Shilpa said she was going to send them by email, Vikas simply repeated his demand. Raj saw a rare sight that he had not seen before. He saw Shilpa give in and comply like a pet bitch. She said "Yes, Sir." and that guy had the audacity to say "Good girl." in that patronising tone right in front of him, her husband.

"Lucky bitch." Shilpa said "She finally gets what she has been craving."

"You think he will fuck her, too?" Raj asked with a shock, even though he knew the answer. But he found it incredible that this man was asking Shilpa to send another girl to him. He had just fucked Shilpa and now he was asking her to send her secretary to him! Why, the gall of that man!

"What will you do?" He asked.

"I will send her, of course." Shilpa said "I am just glad he is only asking to send her for a visit and not to keep. If he wanted to have her in his office, he would just have to snap his fingers and she would follow him like a pet bitch."

Raj had often checked out Huma and thought she was hot. Of course, he could not make a move or even flirt with her because she was his wife's secretary. He had noticed that she always dressed nice and sexy but sometimes her dresses were more bold and even slutty. Now he was realising those were the days when Vikas came over for a meeting. He thought about Vikas and how rough he would be on Huma like he had used Shilpa just now in her own office.

"So shall we go to lunch?" Shilpa said, bringing Raj out of his reverie.

"No, no, baby, what's your offer, please?" Raj was sure she was teasing him but he was not in a position to call her bluff.

"Well, my pussy has been used and abused hard" Shilpa said, parting her gown and showing him her reddened pussy, messy with cum "I was going to give you a chance to lick it clean and give it some TLC with your tongue."

"Oh yes, please, I want to take that offer." Raj said quickly before she could change her mind.

"You don't mind that my cunt juices are mixed with his cum, do you?" Shilpa said, getting up.

"He came in you?" Raj asked with a shock. She had never, ever allowed him to cum in her.

"Well, it's ok, you don't have to do it if you object to it." Shilpa sat down again.

"No, no, baby, I was just curious. I an not objecting." Raj pleaded "Just curious."

"Ok, then, yes, he came in my cunt, and also wiped his dick on my tits." Shilpa said casually "I had thought of giving you the offer to lick my tits clean too, but you lost that when you bitched about him fucking me."

"Sorry, baby, so sorry. I didn't mean to bitch." Raj folded his hands "I want that offer too, please. I love your tits, you know that."

"We'll see." Shilpa said walking around her desk and to the sofa "Let's see how you do on the first offer."

As she sat down on the sofa, she pulled her gown up around her waist so her legs and pussy were fully bare. She placed one foot on the coffee table and opened her legs wide. Raj walked up between her legs, knelt down on the rug and smelled her pussy. He placed his hands on her thighs and touched his tongue to her pussy slit.

Yes, that was definitely what he tasted when she had kissed him earlier. He started licking her thighs and pussy. He planned to do such a good job that she would allow him to lick her tits clean as well. He rarely got such good offers, her sexual treats for him were usually much less intimate. Vikas having fucked her was turning out to be good for Raj as well. She was combing his hair with her fingers and soft moans were coming out of her mouth. Both were good signs that he was doing well so far.

"By the way," Shilpa pulled his hair and made her look up at her "I have promised Vikas that he can fuck me any time, anywhere, even if you are with me."

"What?" Raj was getting shock after shock. He knew his wife fucked other men, but they were all casual one-time fucks and she controlled the encounters just as she controlled him. This was the first time, he was hearing that someone else had power over her.

"Yes, that was his condition for giving me his dick," Shilpa explained "that he would fuck me every time he sees me, and I said yes."

"But anywhere? Even in public?" Raj said.

"Anywhere means anywhere, Raj. It's his call. Whenever he meets me, he will decide where he wants to fuck me. I will, of course, eagerly cooperate and I think you will as well. Is that clear?"

Raj nodded "Yes, it's clear, honey."

12