Man of Power Ch. 41

Story Info
Hina Khan and Neetu Chandra spend time with boss.
4.7k words
4.38
9.8k
2

Part 41 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I am publishing Man of Power as books now. This text is from Man of Power book 3, that's why the chapter numbers in the story are different from the title of the story. So far, Man of Power series has 8 books. I will continue posting them here like this a few chapters at a time.]

Chapter 36 -- Hina's Hard Audition

Hina's legs were trembling as she followed Parineeti Chopra to the door to Vikas' private office. She was marvelling at Parineeti's short dress. It looked like she would flash her pussy if she bent over even a little bit. But then, Hina looked at her own dress. God, she didn't remember this dress being this short, or this deep cut. Her breasts seemed like they would fall out of the deep neck dress if she made one little move.

While she was looking down at her boobs, she noticed her shoes further down and that made her feel better. The 8" high stilettos looked amazingly sexy and Hina was walking on them like she was born in them. She stopped all her thoughts as Parineeti opened the door and Hina got her smile ready to greet the big boss.

"Sir, your new bitch is here." Parineeti said. Hina thought that was a bit weird to introduce her like that but at least now she knew where she stood. There was no pretence.

"Good afternoon, Sir." She said entering the office, feeling completely out of her comfort zone.

"Hi Hina, come on in." Vikas said.

Wow. Hina had to admit he was even more handsome than his photos. She really wanted him to like her now.

"Come, bring that chair this side," he told her "sit next to me."

Hina pushed the visitor chair around his desk and near his chair. The door closed behind Parineeti and Hina felt that the sexual tension in the room went sky high suddenly. She sat down in the chair, glad to take the weight off her knees that suddenly seemed to be filled with jelly.

"Na, na, na," Vikas said as she started to cross her legs "you will never cross your legs in front of me."

"But Sir," Hina's cheeks flushed red "I am not wearing any panties."

"That's fine. You will never be allowed panties here." Vikas said casually.

Hina slowly opened her legs. As the cool air of the room hit her pussy, she knew she was fully exposed now. He didn't stare at her pussy but he didn't ignore it either. She could see in his eyes that he was inspecting everything.

Vikas said "How often do you shave your pussy?"

"Um...Sir..." Hina wasn't expecting that kind of question right off the bat. She didn't know if he was trying to put her on the defensive or just wanted to emphasise that she was just fuckmeat for him.

"T...twice a week, Sir." She said with an effort "I like to keep it smooth."

"Do you do Kegel exercises?" He asked and picked up a pencil from his desk.

Hina had found a couple of years ago about the exercises that helped a girl keep her pussy tight and healthy. She used to do them regularly.

"Yes, Sir. Regularly." She said. The way he was playing with that pencil, she was sure he was going to ask her to take it up her cunt and squeeze it with her pussy. God, that would be so demeaning. But if he asked, she would have to do it. It's not like she had any choice here.

But he didn't ask her to take the pencil in her cunt. At least, not yet.

"You are a pretty girl, Hina." Vikas said, but before she could thank him, he continued "Pretty girls are dime a dozen in this city. In this business, pretty girls are just piece of meat. That's what you are, do you understand?"

Hina nodded.

Vikas said again "You are gorgeous but you are just a gorgeous piece of meat."

"I am a piece of meat." Hina repeated, showing him that she understood her place.

She was getting more and more uncomfortable. Her nerves were all over her body now. She wondered what would happen if she just got up and walked away. Well, any chance of her ever becoming a model would be down the drain, that would happen. She stayed.

"Good." He approved "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Sir. You have met him -- Vansh Chaudhary." She reminded him.

"Oh yes." Vikas shook his head "Better let him go."

Hina was dismayed "I have to break up with him?"

"I won't force you to but..." Vikas leaned in "Look Hina, do you want to be a model?"

"Yes, Sir." Hina said eagerly.

"And you want to be a model in VisCom?"

Hina tried to remember what VisCom was, then remembered that it was the company where Vansh worked, where she was sitting right now.

"Oh very much so, Sir." She said with enthusiasm.

Vikas nodded "Then the company will own your ass, and since I own the company, that means I will own your ass."

He looked right into her eyes as he told her the facts and a cold chill went down Hina's spine.

"Do you understand that, Hina?" He held her in his gaze "Who will owns your ass?"

"You will own my ass, Sir." Hina submitted without a struggle.

"And it's not a figure of speech." Vikas told her "I will literally own your ass. So, if you are not ready for that, then go home and forget about being a model."

For a moment, she thought about doing just that. She would have to dump her loving boyfriend. This boss who sounded quite mean would probably fuck her every day. She would be his fuckmeat. No self-respect, no dignity. Just a whore, trading her body for fame and money. The price of becoming a model was too high. But somehow she could not bring herself to get up out of that chair. She had wanted it too much for too long. Now was her chance. She could see it within her grasp. All she had to do was to give up the idea of having a boyfriend and get used to the idea of having an owner.

It's not like she hadn't thought about it before, getting a break in modelling would definitely mean getting fucked by some powerful men, she knew that. But she hadn't expected to be totally owned like an object and being told to dump her boyfriend in the first interview so directly.

These thoughts went through her head in a second and outwardly she just nodded and said "It would be a pleasure to be owned by you, Sir."

Her answer seemed to please him "Good."

"Let's start your first test." He patted his desk "Bend over."

"What? Just like that?" She was shocked. She had not expected romance but this was too crass for her. She looked at the door again and wondered if she could just walk out.

"You expect an engraved invitation for the casting couch?" He said.

"No, no!" Hina stood up and pushed her chair away. There was still time, she could just walk out and never look back. Vansh was a nice guy. She could be happy with him. Of course, he didn't have a big dick like Mr. Malhotra. She wondered how she knew that but she was sure he had a really big, fat cock, but he was not a nice guy.

"Do we...do we have to do this now?" Hina said "I mean tomorrow....?"

Instead of answering her he grabbed her hair and pushed her down on his desk "I said bend over."

"Ouch!" Hina was no match for his strength. Her choice was made for her. She placed her hands on his desk and bent over low.

Vikas opened his pants and pushed his dick into her tight cunt without caring how much pain it caused in her pussy. Hina's body jerked forward with the pain, but somehow she liked it as well. She gripped the edge of his desk with one hand and placed the other flat on it to keep her place.

Then for the next half an hour Vikas drilled her cunt hard and rough. Hina kept screaming with his forceful thrusts but he didn't give her any choice but to surrender under him. She was surprised that she could cum. She came several times as he fucked her expertly, his massive cock ripping her open and making his her bitch just as Parineeti had predicted. Hina could not bear the brutally deep strokes and collapsed on the desk. He continued to fuck her hard, nailing her into the desk and spanking her ass as he fucked her cunt so deep that it was hurting her whole body with each thrust. Hina came several times until she felt her whole body getting weak from the hard orgasms. She wanted him to cum so that she could get out from this abuse.

When he did cum, he took his cock out and pumped his cum all over her naked body. Wait, when did she took off her dress? But that was the least of her problems, his cum on her naked skin was burning her flesh. She could feel it searing through her skin and eating into her flesh. Thankfully, somebody noticed that and pulled the fire alarm. But the noisy alarm just kept ringing with no fire brigade in evidence. Meanwhile, Vikas' cum was still burning through her body. Hina wished somebody would turn off the alarm. It was just annoying her now. Her body was burning but no fire brigade was coming. She noticed there was an alarm point in the room also. She reached out to turn off the alarm....and almost fell off the bed.

The first thing she did was to check if her body was burning. No, it was fine. The fire alarm was still going on, but it was her alarm clock on the side table. She reached out and turned it off.

She wondered why the dream was so goofy. She totally knew that the boss was going to fuck her either in the interview or soon after. And her boyfriend, ha, that was a laugh. As she moved she felt her thighs wet. She reached down between her legs and found that her pussy was soaking wet. She considered fingering herself to an orgasm and relieving the tension. But then decided against it. Not only would it make her late, she should save it for the boss later.

Hina got out of the bed and smiled at her sexy dream.

Chapter 37 -- Neetu Has Lunch with Boss

Neetu was very excited but also quite nervous. While she had had this crush on the CEO for so long, she had never had the guts to do anything real about it. It was only last evening that he had shown interest in her and Neetu had responded boldly. She did feel the heat between them. Afterwards when his personal secretary had told her to dress in a shorter, skimpier dress, Neetu had understood that she had noticed the heat as well.

Of course, Neetu had followed her advice. She was wearing a skintight minidress that left her back bare to the very tip of her ass crack. The halter straps that tied behind her neck were thin strings. The dress was made of thin cotton and had a pattern of wide black and turquoise stripes. Being backless no bra was possible with it, but the dress had support in it for her full breasts. Neetu had tied the strings tightly to push her tits up creating a deep, tight cleavage effect. The hem of the dress was only reaching down to her upper thighs. Her long legs were fully bare and looked amazing. Her shoes were 7" high white stilettos with pointed heels. They had 2" high platforms which made Neetu's ass push up in a very sexy, provocative manner.

She had even followed Parineeti's advice and left her panties at home. Her dark hair was loose and created a good contrast with her fair skin. She had red highlights in her dark hair and she had brushed her hair this morning until it all glimmered in light. Neetu actually worried that if she sat down in the lobby like that in that dress, the house detective might think she was a prostitute. She did look super sexy and not like a boring travel desk executive. But she was a travel desk exec at VisCom and had the business card to prove it. She knew people in the hotel staff, including the manager. She decided to be bold and took off her jacket. But she kept it in her lap. That dress was way too short to cover her pussy in the seated position.

They had talked about lunch and Neetu had not thought about anything else since last night. To have a lunch date with boss, to be alone with him, away from the office, just him and her...she had had very vivid, sexy dreams all night. Even now her pussy throbbed when she thought about them. Actually, her pussy was becoming a problem.

Not wanting to make the boss wait, Neetu had left the office early and got to the hotel at half past eleven. Now she would have to wait for at least half an hour. Her pussy was already moist in anticipation and it was only getting wetter. She was worried she might start leaking before Vikas arrived. She decided to not look at the clock and simply pass the time with her phone. She sat on a sofa facing away from the lobby door. It worked. She got her excitement under control. But then the result was that she didn't see Vikas arrive as he entered from behind her.

Vikas arrived two minutes after twelve and looked for Neetu in the big lobby. He found her easily by looking where the men were staring. He walked to her and said "Hi Neetu, sorry I am late."

At his voice, her excitement shot up like a spike. She put the phone down and got up.

"Hello Sir." She smiled "You are not late."

Slipping his arm around her waist, he pulled her close easily like she was his girlfriend. She stepped into his embrace and put her arms around him. He kissed her slowly on the lips like it was his right to do so. Neetu responded with full submission like she had come here just for this. She pressed her body against him and sucked on his lips. His hands gently caressing up and down over her bare back felt so good that Neetu knew she would only wear backless dresses from now on. His tongue played with hers and Neetu pressed her lips harder against his hot, rough lips. She kept her mouth open for him and drank his saliva. His breath caressing her cheek was warming her skin and her pussy.

It was not a long kiss, but just long enough to set the tone for the meeting. Now, Neetu knew she could think of it as a date rather than a meeting. If she was so interested in boss, then he was also interested in having her. His hand on her lower back was telling her that she was already in his possession. She liked that.

"You look smoking hot, babe." He said as they broke the kiss.

"Oh, thank you so much, Sir." She beamed "I could not dress the boring way when on a date with my boss."

She deliberately used the word to see if he would correct her that it was a meeting not a date. He didn't.

"I am flattered." He smiled, keeping his hand on her back, rubbing slowly "Especially those shoes, wow. I love them."

Neetu's smile got wider "Thank you, Sir. They are my favourite."

"The men are all staring at you," Vikas smiled "they are thinking 'Kyaa maal hai!'"

[What a piece!]

She cuddled up closer to him "They should realise by now that this maal belongs to her boss."

He grinned "They will, I am sure. Is my maal hungry?"

"Yes, Sir." She was hungry but she would have happily foregone lunch if he had wanted to do her first. She was loving the direction this conversation was taking and her excitement was rising with every moment.

"Come, let's go to the restaurant, doll." He kept his arm around her as he led her to the hotel restaurant.

Vikas asked for a table that had upholstered sofa type seats along one side. He guided Neetu to sit on the sofa side and was going to sit across from her but she moved and made space for him.

"You will be more comfortable here, Sir." Neetu said.

He smiled and sat down next to her "Thank you, darling."

Neetu scooted closer again and they chatted in a close, intimate manner.

Vikas said "You do look beautiful, sweetheart."

Leaning in close, Neetu whispered "All for you, boss. Your maal, remember?"

He placed his hand on her bare back and kissed her cheek "That's perfect."

The waitress came to take their order. After they placed the order Vikas said "With these new plans for the US deal going on, I am planning to have you work directly under me."

Neetu smiled "That's wonderful news for me." She placed her hand on his leg and leaned in closer "I have been dying to come under you for a long time."

Vikas leaned in as well and pressed his lips on hers. Neetu kissed him back eagerly, parting her lips for his tongue. His hand caressed down her smooth, bare back feeling her silky skin under his exploring fingers. Neetu arched her back as she invited his tongue to enter her mouth by tilting her head and opening her lips a little more. Vikas pushed his tongue into her mouth and the kiss became more heated and passionate. Neetu moaned and sucked his tongue. Her breath was mixing with Vikas' and she could feel her heart beating faster as she felt his tongue fucking her mouth in and out, like a promise of things to come.

The whole lunch went like this, there was a lot of easy, intimate physical contact and Neetu told him, with words and action, that she was available to him however he wanted, wherever he wanted. When they finished Vikas looked at her and asked if she wanted dessert.

Neetu chewed on her bottom lip and shook her head "I'd rather be dessert, Sir, for you."

Vikas placed his hand on her back, pulled her close and kissed her softly "You are a sweet and spicy dish, for sure."

He paid the bill and said "How about giving me a tour of the hotel, darling?"

"Of course, Sir. It would be my pleasure." Neetu said.

They walked out and Neetu took him around to the front garden first, then walked around the hotel, showing him the car park and what the hotel gave them as corporate clients. She walked close with him, holding his arm. They stayed on the concrete path the whole time as her high heels would not be so good on the grass. She took him around to the back garden and showed him the conservatory.

"We have an option to use that for photoshoots if we want, Sir." Neetu said she pointed to the greenhouse.

"Good." Vikas wrapped his arm around her, still supporting her in walking on those high heels but now his hand was caressing her soft, bare back as they walked side by side.

Once they had walked around outside, Neetu took him inside and showed their café which was open later than the main restaurant.

"Well, models don't usually eat anyway." Vikas said, his fingers playing on Neetu's soft skin.

"Yes, but if you and I came here sometimes," Neetu said and added "for an inspection, we could have snacks there."

"A regular inspection is not a bad idea." Vikas said letting his hand slide down rub her firm, rounded butt "But we could just order room service."

"We can, Sir. If we are staying a few hours." Neetu cuddled up to him as they walked to the lift.

"I think a good inspection takes a couple of hours, at least." Vikas squeezed her soft ass cheek slowly, keeping her in his firm grip "What do you think?"

Neetu nodded "You are my boss, I like everything you say, and do." She pressed the button for the lift.

The lift arrived and they got in. Neetu pressed the button for floor 15.

"Do you have time for a full inspection today, Sir?" Neetu said "I can show you one of the rooms they reserve for us."

"It would be a shame to come all this way and not do a good inspection." He kept his hand on her butt "Even if we may not have time for a detailed one."

"Maybe we could schedule a fully details one later this week," Neetu suggested "today you could just start getting familiar with the property?"

"Yes," Vikas nodded "a quick inspection with some in-depth insights."

Neetu looked at him as she walked down the corridor with him "You can go as in-depth as you want, Sir, my whole afternoon is booked only for you."

"Sounds great." Vikas let his hand rub up and down her smooth back.

Taking a key card from her purse, Neetu unlocked a room and entered ahead of Vikas.

"Please, come in, Sir."

He entered and closed the door, locking it from the inside. Neetu put the key card in the slot made for it that turned the lights on.

As Vikas turned from the door, Neetu walked into his arms and pressed her body tightly against his manly form as she kissed him hard. Vikas squeezed her in his strong arms and sucked her lips, his tongue teasing between her soft lips. Neetu opened her lips and accepted his tongue in her mouth. He squeezed her ass in his hands as they continued to kiss passionately hot.

12