Man of Steel

Story Info
An AU combining elements of the CW universe and DCEU.
20.3k words
4.8
4.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fiction and includes scenes of sexual activity. It includes characters that are copyrighted by DC Comics. This story is intended for the non-commercial enjoyment of fans and should be considered a parody. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit will be made from the distribution of this story. For the sake of readers in this Alternate Universe I am trying to merge the Man of Steel movie with the CW universe. For sake of continuity, it will take place during the 3rd season of Arrow and the 1st season of The Flash. The Man of Steel movie will be considered the pilot for my entry.

Thanks to those for looking things over on the editing side.

*****

1980

On the planet Krypton, Lara-EL has just given birth to Kal-El with the help of her husband Jor-El. Jor-El travels to Kandor on his pet H'Raka where he stands in front of the Kryptonian Law Council telling them the planet is to explode. They dismissed his claims but General Zod took note and informed Jor-El he was going to overthrow the council. A concerned Jor-El steals the Growth Codex and puts it in a ship along with the Command Key and his son (Krypton's first natural birth in centuries). Jor-EL's wife Lara of the House of Lor-Van, prepared and launched the rocket sending Kal-EL to Earth, while Jor-El battled Zod who killed him before he and his followers were arrested.

On the Kryptonian moon colony known as Argo City, Jor-EL's brother, Zor-EL, having listened to his brother's warning, had made his own arrangements to insure the survival of the Kryptonian people. He, like his brother, was a scientist, and was able to duplicate Jor's plan to build a rocket. He made his way to the Argo's Genesis chamber. He knew that his wife, Allura, wouldn't agree with this. Jor's plan was a good one, but he didn't think everything through. As usual his brother was thinking with his heart instead of logically. Zor-EL had spent weeks researching the archives and had learned that during the age of exploration a scout ship had been lost near the planet that Jor and Lara were planning to send their son. The scout ships of those days had Genesis chambers on board in order to seed the planet with Kryptonian life. If the Kryptonian people were going to survive he couldn't leave the fate of his people in just the hands of a new born boy. They needed to double the odds. He removed the embryo that contained the combined DNA of himself and his mate Allura and took it back to his lab. He placed the embryo in an artificial womb, the child would be born enroute. It was sheer coincidence that he had somehow managed to launch the rocket containing his daughter the same day that his brother had done the same with his nephew.

The remaining Law Council members had taken weeks, in what should have taken hours, to sentence Zod and his followers to the Phantom Zone for 300 years. Zor-EL as the new head of the house of EL was there to witness Zod angrily tell them they were all fools and watched as Zod turned to Lara and told her that he would find Kal-El and reclaim the Codex. Zor-EL had a bad feeling that this may be true and worried what he and Jor had sent their new born children into. He watched as Zod and the other members of the Sword of Rao were sent to the Phantom Zone. Zor-EL had arrived back onto Argo City as Krypton's core collapsed and planet wide eruptions caused the planet to explode. It didn't take long for the shockwave to reach them and turn the moon to dust. The last thoughts in Zor-EL's mind were hope that he and his brother had done the right thing.

October 7, 1983 (Three Years Later)

A meteor shower flies through space towards the earth with two small spaceships centered in the middle of them. Meanwhile, young Smallville couple Jonathan and Martha Kent take a trip into town, visiting florist shop owner and Johnathan's former girlfriend Nell Potter and her three-year-old daughter. Johnathan buys some flowers whilst Martha makes a wish from the little girl who is dressed up in a fairy princess costume she was given for Halloween. After leaving Nell's flower shop Martha reveals her wish for a child as the couple were about to drive away, they noticed the homecoming parade coming down the road as the Smallville crows celebrate winning another match. The pair eventually start to make their way back to their farm.

While driving home in their new truck, Jonathan and Martha Kent veered off the road in order to avoid a collision with one of the falling rocks. As they struggled to catch their breath, having panicked from the sudden events, their eyes watched as one of the mysterious meteors created an extensive but destructive path in the ground. Getting out of the truck, the Kent's ran over to the part where the meteor had finally stopped. Amidst the smoking ruins, they discovered something far more startling... a ship. Within the creator where the craft had crashed the couple had found a young boy without clothes. The Kents searched nearby for the boy's parents, however it seemed as if he was alone. Not just alone, but this boy they had just found was seemingly not of this planet. The Kents decide to keep the boy and name him Clark.

Meanwhile, at the Lang Ranch

Lewis Lang and his wife Laura were tending to the horses, their daughter Lana, was playing nearby. All of a sudden, the horses began to become agitated and needed a firmer hand to calm them. Then they felt the walls of the barn begin to shake around them. Thinking that a tornado might be on the way they grabbed Lana in order to head for the shelter. However, the couple didn't make it as the first meteor crashed through the roof of the barn.

When Lewis climbed out from under the rubble, he had no idea of how much time had passed. As he looked around and saw the devastation around him. He saw large holes all over his land, his bard and the horses within were gone. He felt a wave of panic hit him as he began to callout for his wife and daughter as he searched for them. His search became more frantic as he didn't hear anything from either. All of a sudden, he saw something out of the corner of his eye and did his best to run there, it was a hand sticking up through the rubble. He recognized it immediately as Laura's and began to try and dig her out. When he was done digging her out, he discovered that his wife was still alive, but unconscious. He also found her holding the small body of their child who hadn't survived.

Lewis was in emotional turmoil; he was happy that his wife was alive though she may have to spend time in a hospital to heal from whatever injuries she may have. But he was also in despair that his child was dead. His emotions were threatening to overwhelm him when he heard a sound. As he focused on it, he immediately recognized it as cries of a young child. He found the strength to get himself up and made his way to the source. There was a new creator, where once a well had stood. When he looked inside of the crater, he saw a frightened little girl screaming for her life as the water from the former well was rising and threatening to engulf her. Lewis didn't waste any time and jumped into the rising water and rescued the child. By the time he had gotten her out and back to where he had left his wife. He looked at his unconscious wife, and then at the little girl that was now sleeping in his arms. It was amazing how much the little girl looked like their now lifeless daughter, down to their strawberry blonde hair. That's when Lewis decided that as far as the world would know, his daughter hadn't died this day. Even as he looked at her again, he planned on taking this secret to his grave as he talked to the girl in a soft reassuring voice and called her Lana for the first time.

October 10, 1989

Clark had turned his attention to Lana Lang since Mrs. Rampling had just asked her a question. Lana seemed to be distracted

"Lana? Are you listening, Lana?" the teacher asked.

Lana looked disorientated and didn't seem to hear the teacher, who walked up to her. "I asked you to tell me who first settled in Kansas?"

Lana held her hands to her head as if she had a headache. Which wasn't far from the truth. At that time Lana was listening, the problem was that she was listening to the principal of the school who was on the first floor. Lana was quickly becoming agitated as she looked around. She found herself looking at Clark, but then all of a sudden, he was gone and all she could see was his skeleton. She closed her eyes tight and then reopened them as if she were dreaming.

"Lana? Are you alright, Lana? Mrs. Rampling asked.

Lana couldn't take the strain anymore and rushed out of the room. As she ran down the hallway, she had her hands covering her ears as she tried to block out everything she was hearing. She saw a supply closet and ran into it closing the door behind her.

Mrs. Rampling had followed her calling out for her. When she arrived at the door, she put her hand on the door knob in order to open it in order to get the little girl out but the knob was as hot as a pan fresh from the stove. After several minutes Mrs. Lang showed up and was able to get her daughter out of the closet. This wasn't anything new for her, since for the last few months Lana had been revealing unusual abilities. So far Laura had been able to explain her daughter's behavior as some sort of PTSD from the meteor shower. But it was getting harder and harder, especially since her husband, Lewis, had passed away the year before.

September 06, 1994: Smallville High School

Greg had entered the school early that morning, before anyone had. He knew that the janitor left one of the side doors open and would go wherever it was he always went. Probably drinking on the job or something, he didn't care. All he knew is that it took him away for an hour. Which was plenty of time for what he wanted to do.

He walked over to Lana's locker and after some careful manipulation of her lock he had it opened. One of the good things about having his locker directly across from hers is that he had seen her combination several times. He placed the small metal box and opened it. He saw the little butterflies he had placed in there were still knocked out thanks to the fumes he had subjected them to. But he knew that by the time Lana opened the locker later that morning they would be active. And they would immediately surround the first person that opened the door. He painstakingly chose the best-looking ones for her, after all he wanted to make an impression on her.

When he was done, he went back outside and waited for the normal school day to begin. He'd wait for Lana to arrive and then he'd follow her in and watch her reaction to his gift.

September 06, 1994: Kent Farm

The electronic buzzing of his alarm clock was annoying enough that if he hadn't already been up for two hours, it definitely would have done the job. Getting up wasn't usually a problem, for him. He'd get up and do his chores, it was after his chores were done that, he had his problems. Usually, he was done with them so fast that he'd go back to bed and fall back to sleep. But today was different. Clark Kent was a High School Freshman today. It was the first day of his high school career. And he was very excited about it.

Clark looked in the mirror, his hair was still a bit wet from his shower, he was wearing his blue jeans, a blue t-shirt, and he would soon be wearing his trusty red jacket. Once he felt that everything was as good as it was going to get, he grabbed his bag, and the jacket and headed out the door. A few seconds later he reentered the room and grabbed the small black case which held his glasses, and then once again exited the room.

A few moments later he entered the kitchen, and there was his mother moving around finishing up breakfast. "Wow, will wonders never cease. I didn't even need to call you." She said as she poured some orange juice in a glass and handed it to him as he took his seat.

"Well, it's time I gave up some of those childish things like trying to sleep in on the first day of school." He said with a smile as he began to scoop up some scrambled eggs and put them onto his plate. "Where's dad?" he asked as he put the platter down, and then reached for the sausages.

"He said he was going to check out the back 40 today. Something about some problem with the soil back there." She told him.

Martha turned to get something from the counter and when she turned back Clark had already inhaled his breakfast and was getting up from the table. "Clark what have I told you about eating so fast?"

"I'm sorry mom, but if I don't, I'll be late to school." He said as he grabbed his things including the permission slip that he needed to give to the football coach. It had taken Clark most of the summer to convince his father, with his mother's help, to let him play. He had to promise not to do his best, as that would give him too much of an advantage over the other kids his age. Clark didn't mind, at least that meant he could finally build some friendships with the other guys... everyone except the Pete who had been his friend for years. He headed to the front of the property where the bus would pick him up. He also hoped that looking more like a normal guy would allow him to finally work up the courage to ask the one girl he had been in love with since he was a kid, Lana Lang. He had been wanting to ask her out all summer, but he couldn't call up the nerve to do that, at least not yet.

Simultaneously: Lang Ranch

Waking up, Lana reached over and slapped the alarm clock just a little harder than she had intended, apparently. Sitting up in bed she looked at the smashed and obliterated device. "Damn it," she muttered. "That's the fourth one this month! I'm gonna have to get a new one. The store people in town are gonna get suspicious soon."

Stripping out of her night clothes Lana crossed the bedroom, entering the adjoined bathroom. Mother hated it when she did this, but Lana cranked the water as hot as possible. Completely ignoring the cold as steam filled the room, she washed her hair, and allowed the water to massage her shoulders and back.

"Lana Lang! How long are you gonna shower? For heaven's sake the Kent boy will be here to give you a ride to school in a few minutes, and you're not even dressed yet!" Laura said, scolding her daughter from the bathroom doorway.

Reluctantly shutting off the hot water Lana stepped out and began drying off. "You know with as fast as you can run, and talk on that phone, it's amazing that you're always so slow in the shower. You still have chores to do and here you are drying off?"

Sighing, Lana stopped and looked at her mom. "Sorry, I'll try to be faster." Walking past the much older and often worried lady, Lana stopped in the middle of her room and jumped up, spinning in place fast enough to create a dust devil. Landing on her feet she looked over and smiled. Completely dressed, and dried off, Lana's room had somehow miraculously become clean, neat, and tidy.

Shaking her head, Laura went downstairs, making sure she stayed on the side of the steps just in case. The high wind that ran past confirmed her suspicion. "It's on the table. And don't.."

"Bye, Mom." the high wind called out as it screamed from the kitchen to the front porch.

"..inhale your breakfast." she finished, sighing once more. "The trash!" she called out, reminding the overzealous teenager about her chores.

"Shit," came the mumbled response as two blurs ripped the space at the bottom of the stairs. One blur headed for the kitchen, a second headed back to the porch.

"Lana Lang! Language!!!!" Laura yelled out.

Slam, the screen door vibrated on its hinges. Lana Lang stopped halfway down the steps with a piece of toast still in her mouth. One hand was holding the garbage, the other holding her backpack, and purse.

She watched as the school bus got closer. She wondered if Clark had managed to make it to his pickup on time. She also wondered if he'd ever get the courage to ask her out. True, she had gone out with Whitney Fordmen a few times over the summer, but being with the high school senior wasn't all she thought it would be. Especially since she knew deep inside that it was Clark she wanted to be with.

She had disposed of the trash and ran (at a slightly accelerated rate) to the stop. She slowed down as she saw the bus doors opening up for her. She slowly climbed the stairs and looked, but didn't see Clark. She walked towards the back and saw the empty seat behind Pete Ross and Chloe Sullivan.

She sat down and asked them. "No Clark?"

"Nope he missed the bus... again." Pete mentioned sounding a bit depressed.

"I'm sorry, Pete. Are you out another 10 bucks?" she asked.

Pete didn't have to reply since Chloe was waving the bill in front of them.

Smallville High School

As the bus pulled into the parking lot, Lana was looking outside and saw the new red and yellow banner that said "Fly to Victory". Once it had parked it started to offload the kids. Pete and Chloe were talking, but Lana was only paying half attention to them.

"Hi, guys." came the voice of Clark Kent, who had used his speed to get to school on time without anyone seeing him.

Chloe was visibly confused when she saw him. "Uh, didn't you just...Weren't you?"

"Dad took a shortcut." he said, lying about how he had arrived ahead of them. "Through what? A black hole?" Chloe asked incredulously.

"Clark, you'll have to excuse our intrepid reporter. Seems as though her weirdar is on DefCon 5. She thought something was attacking the bus." Pete said.

"Okay, just because everyone else chooses to ignore the strange things that happen in this leafy little hamlet doesn't mean that they don't happen." Chloe said, defending herself.

"Now, you know we'd love to join you and Scooby inside the Mystery Machine for another zany adventure, but we got to hand in these permission slips before homeroom." Pete said.

Clark got nervous at that. "Actually, Pete, I'm having second thoughts. I don't think signing up for the team is such a great idea."

"Clark, listen, this is the only way." Pete reminded him.

Lana, who had been lost in her own thoughts until she had heard Clark's voice, was right behind them. Both she and Chloe were amazed by what they had just heard, but as usual it was Chloe that spoke first. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. You two are trying out for the football team? What is this, some sort of teen suicide pact?" she asked as she giggled.

Pete grabbed Chloe and pulled her to the side. "We're trying to avoid becoming this year's scarecrow." he told her in an intense whisper.

"What are you talking about?" Chloe asked, raising her voice mockingly. "And why are we whispering?"

"It's a Homecoming tradition. Every year before the big game, the football players select a freshman, take him off to Reilly Field, strip him down to his boxers and then paint an S on his chest." Pete explained.

"And then string him up like a scarecrow." Clark added.

"Jeez, that's terrible!" Lana said.

Chloe nodded in agreement. "Plus, it sounds like years of therapy waiting to happen."

"Why do you think we're trying out for the team? Figure they won't choose one of their own." Pete told them.

As they were walking up the stairs in order to get into the building, some of the football players were walking down the stairs. One of them stuck his foot out to trip Clark. Clark saw it almost in slow-motion and knew that it wouldn't work unless he wanted it to. But if he did that, he'd likely break the player's foot. So, he did the only thing he could do and allowed it to seem as if the player had succeeded.