Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing so good, Baby, how are you a virgin?" Sarah moaned as felt his length stroke that one spot inside of her that made her see stars. Lenny kissed behind her ear and caressed her breast with his hand as he continued.

"What can I say? The woman I love asked me to make love to her. You just bring the best out of me," Lenny said tenderly into her ear. Sarah moaned as she felt his hand on her breast and his breath on her ear. She hadn't been loved like this in so long, and as the minutes dragged on, she knew that once she was no longer pregnant, she'd have to rock her baby's world as a thank you for an all-star performance.

"Please make me cum," Sarah begged, her center squeezing his length desperately.

"Tell me how," he answered breathlessly. She could appreciate a man willing to ask when he didn't know how.

"Those long strokes that kind of hit the left side, you know?" she said, unsure how else to explain it. She heard him grunt in the affirmative, so she continued. "Do that, you'll make me cum very hard." She felt Lenny nod and like the brilliant boy he was, he did exactly as she described. Lenny heard his mother's quiet moans increase in number, as did the tightness of her center. Sarah was so close, her body felt so amazing, so close to her lover, her baby boy. As she felt his length repeatedly hit that one spot that she loved so much, the feelings of pleasure built and built inside of her, until like an overfilled bucket, the water flooded over the sides and spilled out everywhere. Lenny felt the shakes and trembles before he heard her moans, his mother was reaching her peak. He didn't change what he was doing, instead kissing her behind the ear and whispering soothing words of love into her ear as she rode out her peak.

When the sensations of her peak waned, the emotions within her, the love within her for her son, overwhelmed her. In that moment, she wanted him to feel as loved as she felt. "Your turn, Baby, you can let it go now," she cooed as she caressed his hands that caressed her breast. She heard his breathing change, the direct reminder of his being allowed to feel pleasure as well having obviously changed things. As she lied there in her baby boy's arms and felt him make love to her body, she felt so unbelievably loved, more loved than she'd felt in seventeen years. Now she wanted her son to let his seed flow into his mother, the woman who gave birth to him. She heard a little moan from her boy, a small moan, fragile and self-conscious.

"It's okay, you can let it happen inside me." She cooed once again, knowing he was nervous in spite of the situation they found themselves in. She felt the change in his hardness; trembling, pulsating, throbbing, and then a flood of warmth inside her. Her baby boy's tender moans into her ear as he let go of his seed made her feel even more loved. Her baby was riding out his pleasure, more than he'd ever felt, and it was with the woman she now understood he loved more than anyone else on earth. She felt him tremble and let out a whimper from his powerful first peak inside another human being, a special moment for every boy. When she heard his breathing return to normal, she took the hand he'd had on her breast and brought it to her mouth to kiss the pads of his fingers lightly, before returning them to their previous spot. "I love you, Lenny, more than you can possibly imagine," she said as she felt his length softening inside her. Neither of them moved, the two of them simply lying there in his bed. She felt movement and then the comforter and sheet were over top of their bodies. He must have kicked the edge of the comforter and sheet up towards his hands to pull them up over them both. As their bodies were encased in comforting warmth, she felt his hand leave her breast and move to her stomach, caressing her baby bump lovingly.

"I love you, Mom; you're the most incredible woman I have ever met and I promise to help you raise this little miracle growing inside of you. You and I can do a better job than that dead beat ever could." The conviction she heard in her son's voice and the love she felt in her heart told her that she'd found her man once again. It had taken seventeen years and countless failed attempts to move on after her husband's death, but the gift that her husband had helped her create had been the loving heir to his throne all along. With the spoken promise to help her raise the child growing inside of her, Sarah felt at peace at last.

"I guess that makes you man of the house now, doesn't it?" She said with a hint of humor, which her son had clearly gotten if the small chuckle was any indication.

"If that means this continues, then you're damn right I'll be the man of the house, Mom." Sarah laughed at her son's answer; yeah, he was still eighteen and he had some growing up to do, but she loved him so much nevertheless.

"Sarah," she said quietly.

"What?"

"The man of the house gets to call his Mommy by her first name; though maybe we'll keep the Sarah thing in the bedroom, it's kinda hot." Lenny laughed and hugged his mother tighter.

"It is hot," he said with humor in his tone. "I love you, Sarah."

"I love you too, Lenny," Sarah replied as she drifted off to sleep in her man's arms for the first time of many future times. Things would be difficult once little Rachel was born, she was technically Lenny's brother after all, but that didn't stop Sarah and Lenny from loving each other behind closed doors every chance they got. They may have been mother and son in the eye of the law, but when those moments came where they could bask in their love, Sarah and Lawrence McMaster were husband and wife and nobody would ever be able to tell them different.

The End

CHARMING'S AUTHOR'S NOTE #3: Hope you enjoyed this one, I really did. I write things that I enjoy reading, so I really like this one. I don't know if I'll ever return to these two, but never say never. If you're feeling generous, maybe consider leaving a review? I always love to hear from all of you.

Until Next Time :D

12