Man of the House Again

Story Info
The next day, son fucks his Mom and her girlfriend.
6.7k words
4.63
102.4k
69

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man of the House Again

Summary: The day after Halloween, son fucks his Mom and her girlfriend.

Note 1: This is a sequel to the story What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her. Although this story can stand on its own, I highly recommend you read Part One before reading this one. But just in case:

Summary of Part 1: Eighteen-year-old Curtis attends a Halloween party in his absent Dad's costume and tricks his Mom into fucking him.

Note 2: A great big hug of gratitude goes to Estragon for his editing.

Note 3: Another 'thank you' goes to all who voted for part one and requested a sequel to a story I never intended to have a sequel. I hope you enjoy the further adventures of Curtis and his attractive Mother as they expand their horizons.

Man of the House Again

Have you ever woken up and let out a sigh, when you realized that the vivid, enthralling experiences you remember so well were just a dream?

As I attempted to open my weary eyes this morning, All Hallows Day, that was exactly the empty feeling that was rolling through me. My dream had seemed so real! I'd dreamt I'd fucked my Mother last night...twice! It was the most intoxicating experience ever, and the most alive I'd ever felt. So now, having to get up and face the real world... realizing it had only been a vivid dream... was completely devastating. Many of my fantasies have always been about fucking my ridiculously hot Mother, so dreams like last night's weren't at all new, but how authentically real this one had felt, was very new. And just like this time, I'd woken up many times, all sticky after a wet dream that had seemed all too real.

But then something next to me in the bed... moved.

My eyes went deer-in-the-headlights huge, as I slowly... cautiously... rolled over... and looked directly into the eyes of... of... my Mother. My naked Mother! My naked Mother, lying in bed next to her eighteen-year-old son... her naked son! Me!

"Good morning, lover," she smiled contentedly, and then she leaned over and kissed me. And not a motherly kiss on the cheek like she'd always given me before, but a passionate French kiss, with tonguing! Which meant that this time the mind-blowing sex we'd shared last night hadn't been a dream at all, but an unbelievably wonderful reality!

My cock woke up, and flexed his muscles. Time for more sex? Rising and shining, I'm getting ready! Breaking the kiss, she reached down, and grabbed my little man teasingly, saying, "Someone seems awfully happy to see me!" Totally unlike my state, my Mother was relaxed and serene, easily taking in stride our scandalous awakening, with all its taboo implications.

I stammered, thrilled it wasn't a dream, but at the same time nervous about what I should do now, "I-I-It really h-h-happened?"

"You mean last night, when you became a literal mother fucker? Yes, it did. Twice," she chuckled, gently stroking my cock, which like it had just promised, was hardening rapidly.

"Wow!" I blurted out, likely sounding like a fool.

"Wow, indeed," she responded, and she tossed away the bedsheets. A moment later, I felt her lips wrapped around my cock. She slowly bobbed up and down, drenching my cock with her warm saliva. I closed my eyes, still trying to process my good fortune, trying to come to grips with the reality that my Mother, who was now completely sober, and who now had had plenty of time to contemplate the implications of our incestuous tryst, was placidly sucking my cock with no regrets.

The slow blowjob lasted for a few minutes, and she seemed to be in no hurry to get me off. I was disappointed when I felt her perfect cock-sucking mouth abandon its task, and she scootched back up to face me.

She grinned and asked, "Is my Big Boy ready to fuck his Mommy... again?"

"Very much so," I responded suavely, or rather acting as suavely as I could, as I pushed my naked Mother onto her back and scrambled between her legs.

"Oooh, I love a man who takes control," she purred.

I pulled my Mom's legs apart, and buried my face in her cunt. I licked, probed, and nibbled her sweet hole for a few minutes until her juices were flowing, and she was begging, "Please fuck me, son. Shove that big cock of yours into Mommy's cunt!"

Feeling confident, and sensing that my Mom had an inborn need to submit to her lovers, I asked her, "Who's my slut?"

She didn't miss a beat, responding, "I'm your slut! Mommy is your little fuck toy!"

I lifted her legs up high in the air, then I held them pushed together and ordered, "Then beg me to fuck you."

Her face flushed with excitement and horniness, she begged like a slut.. like my slut, "Oh, please son, shove that big hard cock into your Mommy! Shoot your cum deep inside your Mommy slut!"

Her nasty words were too inviting to resist any longer, and still holding her ankles together, I easily slid my cock into her wet cunt.

As soon as my cock had filled her pussy, she began moaning, "Oh, yes son, fuck me. Fuck Mommy hard!"

Using her legs for balance, I leaned in and rammed into her cunt. Deciding I wasn't making love to her this time but fucking her, I was relentless with my deep, hard thrusts. I felt my balls slapping into her with each deep thrust, and her moans escalated with each of my powerful strokes.

She got even more animated as my hard pounding continued, crying out, "Oh, god yes, Curtis! your cock feels so good inside Mommy!" and, "Yes, son! Harder, fuck me harder!" and, "Your cock is filling Mommy up so good, baby!" and, "Pound me baby, pound Mommy's cunt!" and finally, "Oh my God, yes son! You're making Mommy come... don't stop, baby! Don't stop! fuuuuuuuck !!"

I wish I could say I came when she did, but my morning orgasms require some extra time. So I just I kept hammering away at my Mother's soaking wet cunt throughout her orgasm. Then once her orgasm had finished coursing through her body, I pulled out and presented her with my cock, still hard, and sticky with her cum.

She asked, all demure, "Does my son want his Mother to suck her cum off of his big hard cock?"

I responded smugly, "That goes without saying. The relevant question is, 'Does my Mom want to suck her son's cock, all coated with her cum?'"

She purred, reaching for my cock, "Hmmmmm, yummy."

After a couple of strokes with her hand, she took my cock back into her mouth. Unlike her sweet, slow wake-up call, this time, she bobbed up and down with intent. Watching my hot Mom sucking my cock with such reckless eagerness was the hottest sight ever, and after only a few minutes, I felt my balls beginning to bubble.

Like a gentleman, I warned, "I'm going to come soon, Mom."

With her left hand gripping my ass, her right hand slithered into my crack, and I was stunned when I felt a finger poking between my ass cheeks, only stopping when it reached my rosebud. I was about to say something about that being a no fly zone, when I felt her penetrating my ass. The violation was like an electric shock directly to my cock, and instantly I felt my cum exploding out of me and undoubtedly down my Mom's throat! She didn't slow down, or remove her finger until long after every drop of my cum had been extracted by her perfect cock-sucking mouth. Then she finally pulled her finger out of my ass, and took my cock out of her mouth, leaving me feeling empty, but sated.

We both collapsed back onto my parents' bed. We allowed silence to linger as we silently processed last night's and this morning's debauchery. We both knew it had changed everything!

Finally, I broke the silence, attempting to learn how today might go after we got up. "So,...about you and Miranda Collington?"

Her eyes startled wide, and she asked worriedly, "What do you know about her?"

"I know you're her Mistress. Because you pretty much offered her to me last night," I reminded her.

"Oh," she sighed, relieved. "I vaguely remember saying that now."

Pushing the envelope, I asked, "Is she the only one you play with?"

"Yes," she replied. Then added as if it explained something, "she's impossible to resist."

"I imagine," I joked, before stirring the pot some more, "But what about Ellie?"

"What about her?" my Mother asked, immediately defensive, rolling onto her side to give me a very worried look.

"Well last night, thinking I was Dad, she gave me crap, saying, 'Fuck, Ted, I was that close to seducing your wife, and you had to step in and ruin it!' Those words kind of burned themselves into your innocent impressionable son's brain; I might be scarred for life!"

My Mother smiled as she said, "Poor baby. Once we get our strength back, would you like your Mommy to fuck you and make it all better?"

"Yes please, Mommy. And while you're at it, I have a skinned knee that could use some motherly attention," I joked playfully.

We kissed each other affectionately, chuckling, before Mom addressed the prior subject, "Ellie said that, did she?"

"Yes, she made it sound like you used to be lovers," I explained, "which, by the way, I've long suspected, and now that we're sharing all our secrets... hint, hint," wanting to get more info from her.

Mom gave me a cautious laugh. "Curtis, the history between Ellie and me is very complicated."

Taking a major risk, but a calculated one based on my deductions, I decided to take over. For starters, I placed a possessive hand onto her cunt, and said, as if I were an attorney cross examining her, "That sounds intriguing. Tell me everything, Mommy."

She let out a sigh-moan, and replied, "No dear, I can't."

My finger slid inside her cunt, as I explained with a no-nonsense attitude, "I'm not asking you to tell me Mom, I'm telling you to."

Her face went red, and I knew I was right. She was definitely submissive. And better yet, she was my submissive! Weakly, Mom tried to resist our power shift with, "Curtis, please don't do this!"

"Don't do what, Mommy?" I asked, slowly fingering her pussy.

"Don't make me be your slut," she whimpered.

"You don't want to be my slut?" I enquired, surprised, my finger stopping deep inside her wet box.

Her breathing was getting more laboured and panicky, and she pleaded, "Curtis, I can't go there again. I've resisted it for so long!"

Suddenly confused, I asked, very curious, "Resisted what for so long?"

"Being someone's slut," she moaned, even as slut-like, she moved her pelvis back and forth, trying to fuck herself on my finger.

"But you're fucking Miranda," I pointed out.

"Yes, but I'm the one in charge in our relationship. She's my slut," my Mom explained.

I snatched my finger out of her.

Mom pleaded urgently, "Curtis, please don't stop! Put it back in."

I placed my sticky finger against her lips. "Shhhhhh, Mother, you don't have to explain, I think I've figured this out, so just listen, and then tell me if I'm wrong. You were Ellie's slut when you were both in college. But when you met Dad, you broke away from your submissive lifestyle, and did your best to be a good, faithful, heterosexual wife, happily ever after. And I bet that Dad isn't dominant in the bedroom, which frustrates you no end. And furthermore... before I showed up last night and wowed you with my big dick, you were weakening to Ellie's attempted seduction, weren't you? And another thing that burned into my impressionable young brain last night. is that one of the first things you said to me last night while you still thought I was Dad: 'You are soooooo lucky you showed up when you did; Ellie has gotten me so fucking horny!' So Dad must know at least some things about you and Ellie, right?"

"Yes," my Mom replied, looking totally flustered and frustrated, "Are you happy now? I was Ellie's 'Personal Pleasure Pet'... that's what she always called me... during all four years we attended college together. But once I met your Dad a month after we graduated, I quit Ellie... and all lesbian sex... cold turkey, until a crazy weekend in Vegas with Miranda last year."

I returned my hand to my Mom's hungry pussy, and slid two fingers rather easily back inside her drenched cunt. "So now you want to become Ellie's pleasure pet again?"

"No," my Mom answered. "Hell no."

"Why not?" I asked, beginning to pump her pussy with my fingers.

"Because although we stayed great friends after we terminated our Mistress/slave relationship, she'd always warned me that when I came back to her... which she was confident I'd do some day... then she would own me completely."

"What could such ownership even look like?" I asked.

"She used the word unlimited! And your guess is as good as mine, about the specifics of that. I haven't submitted, so I haven't learned what that means in practice, but back in college, she was a very demanding lover, for example she ordered me to go down on several of her girlfriends, so I did," my Mother answered. Then when she was silent for a while, her soft smile looked like she was reminiscing about that long-ago time that in fact she'd loved... even though she hadn't admitted it to me... yet... and that she still missed.

"Is she strictly a lesbian?" I asked, since I'd never seen her with a man, which was hard to believe about someone as hot and big-breasted as Ellie was.

Mom, catching my real question, teased, all baby talk, "Does my wuvving sonsy wunsy want to fwuck my best friendsy wendsy?"

"Well, in a perfect world, I'd watch you two in some hot lesbian action for a while, and then I'd join in."

"All you men are the same," she joshed, shoving my shoulder playfully.

"But is she an actual dyke?"

"Not completely, but I've never seen her get what you could call excited about a man. She just fucks them and leaves them. Actually, she treats her men... when she's having sex with them... like a chauvinistic man treats women," my Mother explained.

"Would she fuck me?" I asked bluntly.

My Mom considered this before responding cautiously, "Probably, but there'd be strings attached."

"Strings?"

"Yep, she always has to be in control. That's one of the reasons she doesn't keep any of her men for very long; she always burns them out."

"What would Ellie say, if she knew what we did?" I asked, "Or rather, what we've started doing," wanting to understand their relationship better.

"I don't know. But I'm sure she'd try to use it in some fashion, to lure me back into her web of submission," she worried, her eyes showing a trepidation I seldom saw in her confident persona. It made me very curious to know lots of further details about what kind of relationship the two of them used to have.

But seeing my Mom's trepidation, I decided to let it go for now. Even though I'd already decided to visit with Ellie at school and later on today.

Instead, I decided to focus on the relationship Mom had owned up to this morning, far more willingly than her Ellie soap opera. "But there's also you and Miranda, yes?"

Her face went red as she explained, "Well yes, and she's a completely different person. I'd been missing a woman's touch, but I knew going back to Ellie would be far too dangerous to my marriage. So when a drunken Miranda hit on me three years ago at Gloria's Halloween party, I gave in to my long, burning temptation, but not that night. We had some coffee dates and engaged in many long talks, and eventually we arranged to meet each other in Vegas, with both of us dressed to tease, and after quite a few cocktails, and lots of flirting... well... one thing led to another, and we didn't even make it up to our room, before she got busy between my legs in the elevator! She's a nymphomaniac, and she's extremely submissive. I'm so glad that Ellie doesn't know anything about our secret trysts."

"And you think Miranda might fuck me?" I asked. "That would be amazing!"

"'Might' is the wrong word. She'll definitely devour you whole if we give her the chance, my dear boy. She'll literally fuck you to exhaustion!" Mom promised. "And if you compliment her legs, she'll be yours forever."

"She almost always wears nylons, doesn't she?" I asked, knowing that she did.

"Indeed she does."

"Then I can compliment her legs whole-heartedly. Can you set it up?" \

"Anything for my new fuck toy," she smirked, getting out of bed. "But I need to get ready for work."

As I watched her disappear into her ensuite bathroom; I lounged in my parents' bed with a variety of nasty, potentially upcoming fuck sessions scrolling through my head, like trailers for porn movies.

*****

I'd just arrived at the high school where Ellie taught, my Alma Mater, when I got a text.

It was from Mom: Meet me at 847 Wisconsin Drive NOW!!!

I texted back: Why?

Mom's response: It's Miranda's house.

Although I was dying to talk to Ellie, now it would have to wait. I adjusted the erect cock that had appeared awkwardly in my pants, and embarked upon the longest twenty-minute drive of my life. My mind spun and spun with the possibility that soon I might get to fuck Miranda Collington, the nylons-wearing dream girl who'd starred in so many of my stroke sessions!

I arrived at the house and saw Mom's car parked in the driveway. I parked on then street, trying to dial down my anxiety. I took a few deep breaths, and walked up to the front door. It was opened a moment later by Miranda herself, who was dressed in a black skirt, black nylons and a blue blouse. She looked like she was prepared to deliver her weather report, but that wasn't until tonight.

She and her radiant smile greeted me. "Come on in, and leave your shoes by the door, Curtis. Ya know? I've heard a lot of fun stuff about you today."

I went in, still really nervous, removed my shoes and set them next to my Mother's, and I followed her into her living room. Mom was sitting on one of the two couches, and she must have removed some clothes after she'd arrived, because all she was wearing was a bra, panties and stockings set, all of it very sheer. Even though she looked really hot dressed like that, she greeted me casually, as if nothing special was on today's agenda. "Hi, Curtis."

Not certain about what Mom had in mind and what she might have told Miranda, I played it fairly casual myself, saying, "Hi, Mom. Looking good!"

She simply replied, "Thanks, honey."

Miranda sat down on a couch, and I sat on a chair, as Mom caught me up a bit. "I was just telling Miranda you're her biggest fan."

I blushed.

Miranda patted an open spot on the couch to her right, and asked me, "Is that so, Curtis?"

I nodded yes, then glanced at Mom, who gave me a reassuring nod, so nervously... just like a nervous virgin approaching a prostitute before he could chicken out... I approached the couch.

When I sat down in the designated hot seat, Miranda's hand went immediately to my leg, and she asked, her voice smoky with seduction, "So tell Miranda, what do you like the most about me?"

Her hand ever-so-slowly-and-deliberately drifting up my leg was a major distraction. I stammered, "Um-I-I-I grew up obsessing about your legs! I have a nylon fetish, and you've always been one of the few women on the planet who always wears them."

12