Man of the House Ch. 01

Story Info
Two alfa males cannot coexist in the same house.
7.9k words
4.58
44.2k
109
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

I hate my life.

Six months ago, I turned 18. My father, Harold, owns a large shipping company and makes a ton of money. Mom is a laid-back homemaker who likes to watch soap operas on TV. I have a 10-year-old sister, Megan, who is in fifth grade.

In a few months, I'll be finishing high school. I always did well in class and had As or Bs in every subject, but I had enough studying. My father insisted I continue to college to become a physician, lawyer, or engineer, but I was fed up. I wanted to join his company as an employee and climb through the ranks. He said, "Son, the company will be yours one day, but you need higher education. I don't care what you choose, computers, business, even history, but only graduating high school is a sign of failure in life!"

I looked at Mom. She stayed quiet and let Dad and me decide. Dad kept pushing me about the subject, and I tried to stay in my room as much as possible to avoid these bitter arguments.

Frequently my door opened, and my little sister showed her funny missing-teeth face to ask my advice or chat with me. I didn't like disappointing her and did my best to accommodate her wishes.

In summary, I was miserable and didn't see a way out.

One day my uncle, Dave, came to visit. He was my father's younger brother. Many years ago, he moved to Sidney, Australia, with his wife and daughter, and like his older brother, started a small shipping business.

He heard Dad and me fighting and said, "Joel, I agree with your father. Basic knowledge beyond high school is a good thing. A college degree usually means a higher salary for whatever you choose later in life. However, if you want to come to Sidney, live with my family, and make your decision there, I'll be happy to have you as a son in my home."

A week later, I gathered Dad, Mom, and Megan and told them I decided to accept Uncle Dave's offer and move with him to Australia. I've read articles about the lives of Americans who moved to Australia and thought I wanted a similar experience.

Dad's face was a mixture of anger and disappointment, "Joel, I've heard about a small number of individuals who succeeded in life without a college degree, but the vast majority needed that. You are an adult now, and it's up to you to make your decisions. I hope you'll never regret this one!"

Later Megan came crying into my room, "Joel, I love you, and you don't love me anymore... You go as far away from me as possible. I'll never see you again!"

I caressed her hair, "Bunny-face, I do love you and promise to visit you often."

Mom hugged and kissed me, "Joe, you are leaving a loving and caring family. You are moving to a foreign country. You'll still speak the same language, but the mentality and customs are very different. I love you and will miss you a lot. Can I do something to change your mind?"

Mom was another issue I tried unsuccessfully to suppress. I was obsessed with her for quite some time. On my 18 birthday, I got a new Toyota from my parents. The following day I tested it and liked it a lot. After the test drive, I entered their bedroom to thank them. Dad was at work while Mom sat in front of her mirror with a soft sheer bra and low-cut panties. I stopped in my tracks. Never before I saw her in underwear, she always made sure that she had at least a robe on her. She looked fantastic - Her long brown hair was loose, framing her pretty face nicely. But her bra-covered large breasts...

She smiled at me, "Joe, do you need something?"

I approached her, kissed her cheek, and whispered, "Thanks for the new car."

I left the room, and the sight of her full tits never left my mind. I was obsessed! Continue living in this house, seeing Mom every day, and knowing that only Dad was privileged to watch and touch these gorgeous orbs was too much!...

...

One day after graduating high school, I flew to Australia to my family's chagrin. My relationship with my father was, how shall I say it, unresolved... But I knew I'd miss my mother. My sister, well, I loved her in a certain way, but her clinching to me and following me were annoying.

Meeting Emily, Dave's wife, and their daughter, Olivia, was exciting. The last time I met them was years ago. Emily looked somewhat older and gained weight but was friendly as before. Olivia grew up to be a pretty 17-year-old.

The first week I spent learning my way around the neighborhood, touring the city, and understanding the Australian accent. The following week I asked Dave to teach me the basics of shipping. I began working on a delivery truck a short time later. It was a challenging job - The summer sun was hot and unrelenting. Driving for eight hours on hot days was torture, but I told myself I should take it as a man since it was my choice. Initially, Dave paid me like every other low-wage employee on his payroll, but six months later, he notified me that I did an excellent job and gave me a bonus. I asked him how he knew about my performance. He laughed, "Joel, before you came here, I had a long discussion with your father. He told me that you were stubborn like many other teenagers. However, he thought you were bright and could do a good job if motivated. I didn't have much hope, but I'd do ANYTHING for my family, so I let you start the hard way. Every two months, I get feedback from the regional supervisors and my clients about our deliveries. Among the five employees in your area, you were the only one I did not hear complaints about. You delivered on time; the products were in good shape, and no returns. Joel, You are an excellent worker, and I would like to promote you to a supervisor in a different area instead of George, who's retiring by the end of the month." I thanked him. After the promotion, I got my own small office and could avoid the scorching sun except when another delivery guy was sick or had a vacation.

Emily was friendly to me in their house, and treated me even better than if I were her son. She never bothered me or asked for my help. I had to beg her to let me help around the house. One day I saw her rubbing her shoulders and asked her what was the problem. She smiled, "Oh, it's nothing. I am getting older. I tried to carry a heavy load of laundry to the basement and hurt my shoulders and back."

I pointed the finger at her, "Emily, I was a football player in school and am fairly strong. Please sit down and let me massage your shoulders."

She smiled at me, "Joe, you help us a lot. You don't have to do it. My discomfort will be gone in three days."

"Emily, I don't care about you at all. If your body hurts, I know you won't be able to cook the meals I like..."

Emily chuckled, "You are a good boy but a terrible liar... OK, I'll sit down and let you rub my aching muscles."

I never learned how to do a proper massage, so I rubbed her shoulders the way I thought she might feel better. Moments later, her shoulders relaxed, and she leaned backward, purring, "It feels so good... I feel like a queen."

I did it for ten minutes and blurted, "From now on, you call me to do heavy work around the house. I earn money outside the home, but I need to justify the food and laundry I get here.

Emily grinned, "You silly boy, we love you and will do the same for our son. And thank you for the great massage. One of these days, I may ask you to repeat it."

"Sounds good, but next time it's better if you lie down on your tummy, and I'll do the shoulders and back with a special oil."

...

In my first weeks at their home, Olivia and I interacted little. She was at school until the afternoon and later texted her girlfriends for hours. One day during dinner, she seemed upset and almost crying. Emily asked her about it, and Olivia responded, "Our crazy biology teacher gave us an assignment that nobody knows how to handle. I'll fail his class!"

I said, "Olivia, let me look at it. I was doing well in biology. Maybe I can help."

"Joel, I appreciate it, but I doubt you can help. Our teacher is a crabby old man who loves to be in control and embarrass students in class..."

"Olivia, I believe you, but we have nothing to lose, so let me try."

After dinner, Olivia dumped a notebook and a thick book on my bed, and smirked, "Well, genius, if you can do anything about it, I'll be happy."

I looked at it. In class, the pupils learned about cell structure and basic physiology. The assignment was to determine how heart, stomach, and skin cells adjust to their respective tissues. The project was easy because we studied cell biology in America. And, nowadays, much of the data one can find on Google.

I sat with Olivia and patiently explained each part of her assignment. She was still furious about her teacher, so she resisted and tried to find flaws in my answers. But later, she came to me, kissed my cheek, and smiled, "Joel, you really are a genius! Thanks for the help. I owe you one."

"Olivia, I am older than you and was a good student at school. If you need help with study material, feel free to ask me. Sometimes I will be able to help you."

After that day, Olivia started warming up to me. Several days later, I came from work and saw her with three girlfriends in the living room. They saw me and began to giggle. I was too tired to pay attention. I said hi and went to my room to rest.

An hour later, the girlfriends left, and we ate dinner. Olivia smiled at me, and I asked her, "Why were your friends laughing at me?"

She grinned, "Joel, they weren't laughing AT you. All three thought that you were a stud... They were thankful that you helped us with school stuff, and... they were impressed by your looks. Two said they'd like to date you if I were not into you."

I grinned, "Girl, thanks for the compliment. What did you answer?"

She blushed and glanced at her parents, listening to our discussion, "I told them that we were cousins, so I wouldn't date you even if I wanted. Don't be surprised if you see Bella here one of these days trying to flirt with you..."

"Olivia, what would YOU do in my place if it happened?"

"I don't know. I am not a guy. But if you want my advice, avoid Bella at all costs; she is pretty but can be a real bitch. Nancy's look is less attractive, but she is much nicer..."

I grinned, "Thank you. I'll consider your recommendation. By the way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For example, I find YOU very pretty, but as you said, we are cousins..."

Her face became red beet, "Stop it. You are just saying it. You don't mean it!"

I raised my hand, "Scout's honor!"

Emily and Dave laughed, and Olivia blushed again and left the table. Emily whispered, "Joe, I think Olivia is fond of you, and she is embarrassed about it."

I gazed at her parents, "Guys, you were very nice to me. I feel like you were my original family, but it's time I find my own place. I'll visit often, but it's time to leave the nest and move on."

Dave stared, "Joel, with your current salary, you can rent a decent apartment. If you need a loan or extra help, let me know."

Emily had tears in her eyes, "It's not fair. We love you, and you desert us. What about your meals and laundry? And you promised to give me a massage when I need it..."

I smiled, "Emily, I love all of you, but it's time for me to grow up. And whenever you want a massage, call me; I promise to come ASAP."

...

Two weeks later, I moved to a tiny apartment. I bought used furniture and essential appliances - A bed, desk, a couple of chairs, a TV, fridge and a washing & drier machine. Within a week, I felt good living there.

Dave and Emily visited me a couple of times in the first two months and helped improve my home - They assisted with curtains, rugs, and decorations. I owed them a lot!

Olivia came to visit a week after I moved in. She said she needed help with biology, but I suspected it was an excuse to see me. Later, she found reasons to come at least once every two weeks.

I once asked her, "Remember you mentioned to me the names Bella and Nancy? How are they doing these days?"

"I told them that you moved away to a new apartment. Bella grinned and said that it was for the best. She'd find an excuse to visit and seduce you."

"And what did you say to her?"

"I told her that I changed my mind. I AM interested..." Olivia blushed.

I stared at Olivia, "Was it an excuse to get her off my shoulders?"

She whispered, "No..."

I hugged her, "Olivia, I love you like a sister. You are terrific, body and soul. However, you are my cousin and not 18 yet..."

"Joel, you said I am pretty. Why is being a cousin a big issue?"

"Olivia, life is not always fair. Your parents accepted me as their own son. How can I betray them and date their minor child?"

"Joe, in Australia, you are a minor if you are not 18, but sex is permitted at age 16..."

"Olivia, please, discuss the issue with your parents. I'd hate to feel they did everything for me, and I repay them by having sex with their very young daughter."

She stared at me with tears in her eyes, "You are a liar. You don't love me. I hate you!" and then she left.

...

I hadn't seen them for a week, and one day, Emily called me, "Joe, we miss you. Can you come for a nice dinner on Friday? And it's not just a courtesy invitation; I'd like another back rub."

"Emily, why wait for Friday? I leave home in ten minutes and massage you. Please free the single bed in the guest room and cover it with clean towels. "

I arrived 15 minutes later.

Emily was alone in the house, "Dave watches a game on TV at his friend's, and Olivia is with Nancy. I tried to grab a tray from a high shelf and stretched my back. When I do certain movements, I have spasms..."

"Emily, as long as there is no fracture or sprain, a gentle massage can help. I'll stay here, and you go to the guest room, put the avocado oil I bought last time on the dresser, and remove your shirt. Lie down on your tummy, and I'll join you once you are ready." I washed my hands with warm water.

She hesitated for a moment, and then she left. Five minutes later she called me.

Emily was on her abdomen with her blouse off. Her bra was unclasped. I moved in front of her head, poured some oil on my palms, and rubbed them to warm the oil. Then I gently massaged her shoulders. When I started, she seemed tense, but shortly afterward, her muscles relaxed, and I moved down to her upper back. Despite my limited experience, I could feel some knots near her scapulae. I rubbed them gently and slowly descended to her lower back, my body moving closer to her head.

Her smooth skin was soft to the touch. She moaned her pleasure and moved her hands from her sides to above her head, giving me access to the sides of her back and waist. I could see her side boob crushed against the mattress. It looked great.

My prick began engorging. Not having sex for a long time was the main trigger. I reached her waist, and my hands massaged the sides of her back lightly, occasionally touching her side boobs lightly. Her moans became louder, and her upper torso moved up slightly. I wasn't sure what it meant. I moved closer to her and concentrated on her lower back. And then I felt my groin touching her hands. I froze for a second. She didn't react, so I continued massaging her back, but my pecker was growing harder in my pants.

I started moving half-circularly with both my hands, from her upper back to her sides and waist, and repeating it. I touched Emily's side boobs one more time. She sighed and lifted her chest further. By now, except for the nipples, most of her breasts were visible.

Suddenly I felt her fingers touching my groin. Not knowing if it was intentional, I continued massaging her back. I felt her fingers trailing gently on my erect cock. I was aroused but didn't know what to do. I continued rubbing her back, gradually moving my palms more and more to her sides.

Emily whispered, "Joe, what are we doing?"

I whispered back, "I have no idea. I am so sorry..."

She raised her head, glanced at my tented pants, and then at my flushed face, "Joe, you should go home now. Thank you for the pleasurable massage. Everything else better never leave this room."

...

I drove back home thinking I was a horny moron. This family treated me exceptionally well, and I was responsible for Olivia's feelings toward me and Emily's body abuse. What a jerk!... I could hardly sleep the night.

The following morning I saw a text from Emily, 'Don't forget about dinner at 6:30 pm."

I was relieved. Even if Emily wasn't happy with my behavior, she was not ready to sever our connection...

I showed up for dinner with a bouquet of red and white roses for Emily and smirked at Dave, "Sorry mate, but she is prettier than you."

Dave laughed, "I know it. Why do you think I married her?"

Olivia laughed, "And what about me?"

"Sorry, Olivia, but the salary I get from your father is enough for only a dozen flowers. Next time you invite me, I'll bring YOU flowers."

As I was talking, I peeked at Emily. Her face was reddish. She didn't speak.

As usual, the meal was delicious. I said, "Emily, if I were richer, I'd hire you as a cook. Your food is the best I've eaten, and I include The States too..."

"Joe, it was a regular meal, but these days you don't visit as much. I bet you eat only junk food at work and home."

"I don't make my food. I buy simple things in the supermarket, and most of the time, I survive on hamburgers and hot dogs. This is what young people my age eat in America, so I am OK with it."

Emily looked into my eyes, "I'll invite you for dinner more often."

The next day at work, I discovered that Dave had given me a raise of 20%...

...

On Tuesday, I got a call from Emily, "Joe, I hate to bother you, but my back spasms returned. Can you use your magic hands on my suffering back again?"

"Emily, are you sure you want it?"

"Yes, Joe, I am. But let's do it in your apartment."

"Emily, I like you a lot and would love to massage your back, but remember what happened last time..."

"Joe, leave it to me."

She showed up at my house with a skirt and a short sleeve blouse. She was breathing hard. I led her to my bed which was already covered with hot towels, "Remove your blouse and lie down with your back uncovered. I'll be in the other room, and bring warm oil."

When I was back, Emily was on her tummy without a bra. I began with her shoulders which felt much more relaxed than last time. I moved to her back and could not find any knots this time. She groaned, and her back lifted. She leaned on her elbows as I approached her lower back. When I reached her waist, she raised her chest further. I noticed her face was directed at my groin, which caused my cock to twitch. She smiled, and her torso moved up again.

Her last move caused me to make an extra effort to reach her lower back. I noticed her tits were now bouncing freely before me. Her face was now inches from my tumescent pecker.

She grinned, and her right palm touched the bulge on my pants. She whispered, "Joe, I think we both feel the same. Don't you think we need to do something about it?"

I stopped my massage and backed, "Emily, as you can see, I am very tempted to play with you. You are beautiful. But I cannot do it to Dave. Until now, he was so good to me. I just can't. Having sex with you will be my best experience, but I'll hate myself afterward. Please, try to understand..."

She gazed at me momentarily. It reminded me of her daughter's look when I refused her advances... Then she mumbled, "Joe, you are a good man. I am frustrated now, but I understand. Let's forget about it. It will never happen again. Please visit us as often as you wish. Dave and I and...Olivia will be happy with your company."

How she said it sounded as if she knew about Olivia's crush, perhaps even about her trying to seduce me... I grinned, "Emily, of course. I'd love to visit."

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers