Man of the House Pt. 03

Story Info
I'm trying to impregnate her.
6k words
4.23
68.7k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,109 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about a nudist tribe. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended and you're not into incest and bisexual sex. Mother-son, father-son, and son dominate mother and father. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. If you have mild tastes when it comes to adult fiction, I suggest that you tread carefully.

Sorry in advance for the grammar mistakes. I'm not the best at writing. Please give me constructive criticism if you have any. I'll update this story's mistakes, so if anyone is interested in helping me, then knock me down. [View my profile]

All characters are 18 or older. Now enjoy.

Many weeks had passed since then.

As I stirred awake in the morning, my groggy mind was suddenly flooded with the recollection of the cluttered mess in my basement, and decided it was finally time to take action. I called Lucas to help me tackle the daunting task. We put on some upbeat music to set the mood and started discussing our strategy. We were also doing some heavy lifting and working up a sweat as we cleared out the items from the basement.

Together, we ventured into the basement, armed with cleaning supplies, boxes, and determination. As we sifted through the piles of forgotten items, we discovered treasures from my childhood--a dusty box of old toys, a collection of comic books, and even an old skateboard. Each finds sparked memories.

The basement started to come alive as we cleaned and sorted. The rays of sunlight filtering through the small windows cast a warm glow, transforming the space from a dreary storage area to a place full of potential.

During our breaks, we lounged on a couple of chairs we had dragged down, sipping on cold drinks and sharing stories.

"I was thinking of increasing Lucy's hrt treatment speed," Lucas said. "I want to make her boobs shake while I fuck her."

"Sure, sounds hot. My father successfully passed down our family's alpha gene to the next generation, ensuring its continuation. Now, she can retire gracefully, knowing that our legacy is secure,' I said. "For years, my mother and father attempted to conceive another child without success, leaving them frustrated and longing for a sibling for me. However, now that my mother is likely pregnant with my child, it has led me to believe that my father may have permanently lost his fertility."

"I've been considering a permanent change for your father," Lucas said, his voice filled with determination and a hint of uncertainty.

"What is it?" I asked, my curiosity piqued by Lucas's cryptic statement.

"We need to consider castrating him for the sake of boosting her feminization," Lucas said, his voice serious and filled with concern. "I prefer empty sacks over any teen's pussy."

"Do you think we should keep the extra skin?" I asked, unsure of what implications it might have.

"I prefer it smooth," Lucas replied, expressing his personal preference for a clean and streamlined appearance. "The smoothness adds a feminine touch, enhancing its overall appeal."

"Will it still be functional?" I asked, my curiosity growing.

Lucas pondered for a moment before responding, "Yes, it should still maintain its functionality. The removal of the extra skin doesn't affect its primary purpose, but it can enhance the beauty and make it more comfortable."

"Oh, I mean the balls?" I asked, seeking clarification.

"No, the removal of the testicles wouldn't affect functionality in that sense. While it would result in sterility, other regular functions would remain intact," Lucas answered. "She'll squirt like she used to."

"I saw she used to squirt while her clitty was rock hard, but now always limp?" I asked.

"It's normal. The lack of testosterone made her limp," Lucas explained.

"Yea, plus she doesn't need a hard-on," I replied.

"Most of the men prefer her girl limp," Lucas added.

"So, you were telling me you prefer teens over my mom?" I said playfully.

Ohh, I need to talk about my sexy mother, don't I? My mother is a 37-year-old woman who exudes an aura of allure and confidence. She possesses a natural beauty that catches the eye, drawing attention wherever she goes. Her figure is curvaceous, accentuating her feminine charm. She maintains a level of fitness that sets her apart from others her age, giving her youthful energy and vitality.

Her lips are naturally full and soft. When she smiles, her lips curve into a gentle, inviting expression that radiates warmth and charm. They have a subtle natural tint that enhances her features, drawing attention to her captivating smile and the words that flow from her lips with confidence and charisma. Her lips possess a certain magnetic quality, leaving a lasting impression on those who have the privilege of experiencing her presence.

Most of the time she uses glossy red lipsticks. The vibrant shade added an instant allure to her already captivating smile, creating a focal point that couldn't be ignored. The glossy red lipstick glided smoothly, accentuating the natural curves of her lips. It caught the light, creating a lustrous sheen that reflected her inner confidence and radiance. The color itself was a bold statement, exuding a sense of power and sensuality. Every time I look at her her lips invite me to taste her words and the pleasure of her kiss.

Her eyes are expressive, sparkling with a mix of intelligence and playfulness, hinting at a mischievous spirit within. Her hair cascades in waves or falls in luscious curls, framing her face and adding to her overall appeal.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that when I said over teen's pussy," Lucas apologized. "Honestly I don't sleep with your mother often because of you."

"What, why?" I asked.

"You love her so much. I better keep my dick out of your way," Lucas replied.

"Haha. Alright, you got me. We're actually banging like rabbits, trying to spawn a little one," I said with a smirk. "But you can fuck her ass, I gave you permission before."

"Thank you so much. I feel like I'm pushing my luck here, but you've been incredibly generous already," Lucas hesitated.

"Just cut the crap and tell me," I replied. "I want my house to be a happy place."

"I used to share my father with my friends. It's more fun when..." Lucas stopped mid-sentence as I interrupted him abruptly.

"Lucas, have you ever considered the idea of marrying my father?" I proposed. "Then you don't need to ask me anymore about this silly stuff. Sounds like a wild and spontaneous idea, doesn't it?"

"Master, I am incredibly grateful for the opportunity you have given me by bringing me into your life. I am fully dedicated to serving you and contributing to the glory of our family," Lucas replied. "Wait a sec here."

Alright, let's take a step back and relax for a moment. I can sense the confusion and disbelief creeping in. But hey, don't sweat it! This whole idea is just to make my life a tad easier, you know? So here's the deal: I thought, why not drag Lucas into our bloodline? And before he takes that leap and becomes my father's husband, I just need him to jot down a long list of his wishes. Then, I can simply go through and tick them off like a boss. See? Marriage is just a word we're using here to keep things relatable. In our world, we can practically trade family members like commodities between houses. So if you ever want to throw a party based on that concept, be my guest! Got it? Good.

Lucas handed me his tablet, and as I glanced at the screen, I realized he had entrusted me with some highly confidential documents.

"You're absolutely certain about this?" I questioned, wanting to ensure Lucas was fully aware of the gravity of his decision.

"Master, I consider myself a part of this family now, and I'm willing to give my all," Lucas affirmed with determination.

"Well, if you're willing to trust me with everything you have, then I trust you too," I said, a genuine smile spreading across my face. "Besides, I'm usually out and about most of the time anyway."

"I want to make it clear that this isn't about seeking revenge or anything of that sort. My intention is solely to contribute to the success of our family business," Lucas clarified. "I possess certain information that could greatly aid you in your ongoing business deal."

You see, it's moments like these where generosity towards your subordinates pays off.

"I appreciate your honesty, Lucas, and I don't want to betray our friendship," I responded. "But when it comes to the family business, I believe we can make an exception."

"Yes, master," Lucas replied, showing his loyalty to our shared cause.

"Hey, do you mind taking my mother to her doctor's appointment? I'm trying to impregnate her," I asked casually.

"Yes, master. I'll take her there right away," Lucas replied, showing his willingness to my request.

"Thanks. Aaa, about my father. You think she can take it?" I asked. "The way you nail her, sometimes I even get jealous that if I could do the same."

"Haha, it's just, I think I like it a little rough," Lucas replied. "And she keeps begging for more when I start pounding her hard. I can be very gentle if you order me or I won't do it in front of you if you ask."

"No need, fuck her as you like. I also like to watch porn. Just don't send anyone to the hospital, lol," I said. "Do you have anything else to share? I'm thinking about our family size."

"Master, are we participating in this upcoming auction?" Lucas asked. "We can buy a bitch in heat, a fertile woman who is ready for breeding."

"Yes," I replied. "You're doing an excellent job with my father, so I think I'll invest in acquiring a few more boipussy for you to train."

"Master, I promise you won't be disappointed. Training sissy is my specialty," Lucas replied confidently. "In fact, we could even establish a whole new family business based on it, if you're up for it."

"Sounds perfect. I'm heading out. Can you take care of the rest?" I asked.

"I got it," Lucas answered.

Later my mother, accompanied by Lucas, arrived at the doctor's office for a pregnancy check-up. The air in the waiting room was filled with a mix of anticipation and nervousness. After a short wait, they were called into the examination room, where they met Dr. Rodriguez, a knowledgeable and experienced doctor.

Dr. Rodriguez greeted them warmly and began by asking my mother about her symptoms and any changes she had noticed in her body. He carefully listened to her concerns and medical history, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of her situation.

With utmost professionalism, Dr. Rodriguez explained the procedure for confirming the pregnancy. He guided my mother to the examination table and provided her with a gown to change into for the examination.

Lucas, standing by my mother's side, offered words of encouragement and support. His presence provided her with a sense of reassurance during this important moment.

Dr. Rodriguez proceeded with the examination, utilizing modern medical equipment and techniques to gather the necessary information. He needed to perform a physical examination, check vital signs, and conduct a pelvic examination to assess any physical changes indicative of pregnancy.

He walked over to the counter and began preparing a tray full of tools. Instructing my mother to scoot her butt to the edge of the table and place her feet in the stirrups, she obediently followed his directions. He turned around with the tray and placed it on a nearby surface, grabbed a stool, and rolled right up between her legs. She avoided looking at the scene, instead fixing her gaze on the ceiling, waiting anxiously for whatever was about to happen. Despite feeling cold, she couldn't help but feel embarrassingly wet, even after exposing her private parts to someone she had only met five minutes ago. Perhaps it was due to her nudist lifestyle.

"All right! I'm going to start off with an external examination. Ready?" Dr. asked. She managed to choke out "Yup", and he began. Using his index and middle fingers, he started rubbing and massaging her thighs, feeling for her lymph nodes, her mons pubis, her outer labia, and the part of her butt that was visible to him in her position, whatever that's called. She waxed thinking how embarrassing it would be to show an unkempt vagina to a stranger, and now because of it, her juices were pretty visible. She then felt him use two fingers to open her outer labia and started examining what was inside. He massaged her inner labia, which almost makes her moan, and then her clitoris, which made her moan. Lucas was calming my mother while the doctor was the whole time busy examining, he tried to make pleasant small talk, and she tried to respond as her lady bits were being pleasantly manipulated.

He massaged her clitoris for what must be a solid five seconds, then massaged her inner labia again with his thumb and forefinger of each hand, then massaged her outer labia again, massaging from top to bottom. My mother couldn't be sure since she had this exam a while ago, but she was starting to wonder if this was a little excessive. She was so wet that she could feel it on her ass now, and he had managed to massage it all over her hairless smooth labia. Dr. Rodriguez then spread open her ass cheeks and gently rubbed her perineum and the exterior of her asshole for another five to ten seconds. She tried to stifle another moan. He then stopped and reached over to his tray. My mother was a little disappointed the massage had stopped.

He turned back toward her exposed wet vagina and said, "Alright, I am going to insert this speculum into your vagina and get a swab from your cervix, okay?" Again, she barely managed to choke out an "uh huh". He giggled and jokingly said, "Normally I have to lube this thing up, but I think you've already taken care of that for me", and slowly inserted the speculum into her vagina.

It felt really long. He might be going really slowly because it seemed to take forever to get all the way in. Finally, she felt the handle against her ass crack, and he stopped pushing it in. She thought she could almost feel it against her cervix it was so deep.

"Now I'm going to slowly open it so I can see inside your vagina. Let me know if it's too much," Dr. Rodriguez said.

She heard some clicking and felt her vagina open up. "So far so good?" he asked her. "Yup!" Mother tried to cheerfully reply.

"Okay good, you're doing great! Just keep relaxing," Dr. Rodriguez said.

The clicking stopped and her vagina was now completely open. She felt like he might be able to see into her soul. He grabbed a light and brought it around. At least the light feels warm on her.

She heard Dr. Rodriguez moving things around on his tray and she decided to look just as she saw him pick up a long wooden stick with a cotton tip and brought it to her now very wide opening. She felt a slightly warm sensation somewhere inside her belly, and before she knew it he was placing the wooden swab into a baggie and closing up the speculum. She was relieved to know this was finally over.

"All looks good, or rather, I would say perfect," Dr. Rodriguez said with a smile. "Just a few more things left to take care of."

After completing the examination, Dr. Rodriguez took a moment to review the findings. With a warm smile, he turned to my mother and delivered the news they had been eagerly awaiting. "Congratulations," he said, his voice filled with genuine happiness. "You are pregnant."

The room brimmed with a blend of joy and relief as my mother and Lucas shared knowing glances, their excitement radiating through the air. Dr. Rodriguez, sensing the elation, proceeded to discuss the forthcoming actions. He offered guidance on prenatal care, advised on necessary lifestyle adjustments, and arranged follow-up appointments to monitor the pregnancy's progress.

As Dr. Rodriguez prepared to step out for a moment, he inquired, "Are you all in a rush? I have another patient to attend to momentarily. I'll return in 30 minutes."

"Sure, I'll give the father a call while we wait. Perhaps he'll be able to make it before you return," my mother responded, her voice filled with anticipation.

"Wonderful. Please get dressed and wait for us in the waiting room," Dr. Rodriguez instructed, signaling that they would continue the discussion shortly.

I receive a phone call from my mother, who sounds excited but also slightly anxious.

Mom: Honey, I have some incredible news! I'm pregnant!

Me: (overjoyed) Oh my goodness! That's amazing, sweetheart! I can't believe it! How do you feel?

Mom: (nervously) I'm feeling a mix of emotions, to be honest. I've been trying to get pregnant for so long, and now that it's finally happened, I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed.

Me: I completely understand, love. This is a big moment for both of us. I'm here for you every step of the new chapter ahead of us.

Mom: (teary-eyed) Thank you for always being there for me. I don't know how you feel, considering I was trying with my ex-husband before, but I want you to know that this baby is a symbol of our love and commitment.

Me: (gently) You're right, it is a mix of emotions for me too. But seeing you happy and knowing that a new member of our family fills my heart with so much joy. This baby is a blessing, no matter how the journey began.

Mom: I'm glad you feel that way. I couldn't have asked for a more supportive partner. I can't wait for us to experience this incredible journey together, as a family.

Me: Me neither, sweetheart. We're going to be amazing parents, and I can't wait to meet our little one. I'll be there as soon as possible.

Mom: Thank you, my love. Hurry, I can't wait to see you and share this moment with you.

Me: I'm on my way, my dear. Hold on tight, and we'll celebrate this special news together. I love you so much.

Mom: I love you too, always and forever.

I end the call, a surge of excitement and anticipation coursing through my veins. As I rush to the hospital, my heart is filled with a mixture of emotions, knowing that this moment marks the beginning of a beautiful chapter in my life together.

When Doctor Rodriguez returned and saw us together he gave us a nice smile. We sat in front of him while Lucas was waiting outside.

Dr. Rodriguez: Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's an exciting and intimate time for both of you as a couple. Now, when it comes to your sex life during pregnancy, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, open and honest communication between you, as a married couple, is key. It's important to discuss your desires, and concerns, and ensure that you both feel comfortable and connected.

Mom: Thank you, Dr. Rodriguez. We want to make sure we continue to nurture our intimacy while prioritizing the well-being of our growing family.

Dr. Rodriguez: Absolutely. I'm glad to hear that. Generally speaking, if you have a healthy and low-risk pregnancy, sexual activity is safe and can be enjoyed throughout. In fact, many couples find that their intimacy deepens during this special time. However, it's crucial to be attentive to your body and make adjustments as needed.

Me: We want to continue expressing our love and maintaining a strong connection, but we also want to ensure we're doing what's best for my wife and our baby.

Dr. Rodriguez: That's wonderful. As the pregnancy progresses, your wife's comfort levels may change, and certain positions may become more comfortable for her. It's important to explore and experiment together, finding positions that allow for intimacy while being mindful of any discomfort or pressure on the abdomen.

Mom: We'll definitely keep that in mind, Dr. Rodriguez. We want to make sure we're both enjoying our time together while taking care of our little one.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,109 Followers
12