Man Of The House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yes baby…suck mommy’s titties! Oh I’m cumming baby…”

Her body tensed up, and she let out a long hard breath, just as my cock exploded. She continued to pump my spurting cock as she came, and I covered us both with wads of my cum.

“Yes baby, that’s it, cum for mommy…Oh God!”

“Oh Mom…Oh yes!”

As our orgasms subsided, we slowed our manipulations. We didn’t speak for a few minutes while we basked in the sensations of each other’s bodies. I could feel her body shaking as she ran her hand up and down my cum - coated softening dick. Her other hand ran along her stomach and legs, collecting gobs of my semen and rubbing them into her skin, or enjoying the texture between her fingers. She really seemed to enjoy my cum.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her quivering pussy, and she sighed, wiggling her body closer to mine, then draping herself over me. I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feel of her body pressed against mine, resting tenderly in my arms. I wanted to stay that way forever. Suddenly she pulled herself away, getting up and quickly leaving my room. I was too tired to chase after her, and I soon fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up to an empty house. Nothing unusual on Saturday morning. I took a shower and went to work. All day long, I couldn’t get my mother out of my head. When I got home, she was making dinner. There were three places set at the table.

I approached her cautiously. I had realized at that moment that we hadn’t given any thought as to how we would react to each other “the morning after.” I wanted to press myself against her, and hold her. She looked sexy, sexier than usual. I couldn’t decide if it was something she had done, or just the way I was seeing her now. She had on tight jeans and a tank top, not unusual attire for a Saturday. Mom was always very “hip” in the way that she dressed, and she definitely pulled it off. It wasn’t uncommon for her to wear my sister’s clothes from time to time.

“Hi!” I said boldly as I entered the kitchen. She turned and smiled at me as though nothing was different. I played along.

I looked again at the third place setting. She always set the table for three of us, even though it was unlikely that Jamie would come home.

“Is she here tonight?”

Mom shrugged her shoulders. I knew that question would upset her a little, because as much as she wanted her to be here, she most likely wouldn’t be. For the first time, I actually hoped that she wouldn’t be. I sat down, trying to figure out what my mother was thinking. I wondered if I should say anything, but I decided not to. I figured I’d put the ball in her court, and let her decide where we were going with this. Suddenly she turned and walked towards me, and kissed me on the cheek.

“I made your favorite, steaks are out on the grill.” She gave me a playful smile and headed out the grill.

“Well that was a good sign” I thought.

Mom and I sat and ate, and surprisingly, things seemed very normal. Even better than normal actually. Mom seemed to be in a pretty good mood, despite the fact that my sister, once again, was not there. We talked about stupid things like work, almost as if the night before never happened.

“So, do you have any plans tonight?” Mom asked. She didn’t seem to be eluding to anything in particular, although it may have been in my mind, but It sounded like there was a trace of anxiety in her voice. There was a brief hesitation, and we both smiled.


“Uh, no…not really. You?”

“Not really.”

It seemed as though we were pretending to be “normal” as if for someone else’s benefit, but then we both realized that we were alone, and it wasn’t necessary.

“Maybe while I clean up, you can go get a movie, that is if you don’t mind spending some time with your mother.”

We both smiled again, still skirting the issue.

“Yea, sure mom.”

“Good. But get something good, not one of those bloody explosion movies.”

“Okay.”

I was a little disappointed when we sat down to watch the movie, mom sat in the easy chair rather than next to me on the couch. I figured that what had happened was a one-time thing, and that it probably wouldn’t happen again. This was probably just an adjustment period so we could move past it.

As we sat and watched the movie, I contemplated making a move, and wondered if she was thinking the same thing. I even thought about pouring some drinks, but I decided against it. If it was going to happen, I wanted it to happen without that. I wondered if the same things were running through her mind, and laughed to myself at the situation if it was. Both of us there, wanting what we had last night, but both afraid to make a move out of fear of having to face the situation. I also thought that if she wanted an answer, all she had to do was look at me, and she would know what I was thinking. When I looked at her, she didn’t seem to have a bit of conflict. She seemed perfectly content with the crap movie, that I rented, in which I had no idea what was going on. That must be it. How could she keep her mind on this movie when there was such obvious tension? I guess for her, there wasn’t any, and it was all me.

I knew there wasn’t much time left, and that It was now or never. Either I spoke up and put my cards on the table, or I let it go. At least with the first option, there was a chance of something happening. Just as I had made up my mind, and got ready to speak up, my sister came home.

She pushed the door open, and mom and I both jumped, as if we were caught doing something we shouldn’t have been doing. We quickly looked at each other, and it became obvious that we were both thinking the same thing. Well, we could have been doing something. At least I knew that the thought had not completely left her head.

Jamie looked at us with expectation. When neither one of us got up, or even acknowledged the fact that she was there, she scoffed at us both and hurried up to her room, closing the door. Mom and I looked at each other again, and I could see the hurt in her eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders. I wished at that moment, more than any other, that I could have done something.

It was at that point that we both seemed to realize that the movie was over. I got up and popped the DVD out of the machine.

“Did you like it?”

“HUH?”

My mom jumped.

“The movie, did you like it?”

“Oh…yea, it was good.”

Her eyes drifted towards the stairs.

“Do you think she’s in for the night?”

“I don’t know. She looked pretty spent to me.”

We were both silent while I put the movie back in the case.

“Do you want me to go talk to her?”

“No. I don’t want any problems tonight. I just…I don’t know.”

“I will if you want.”

She smiled at me again. “I know you will, but It won’t do anyone any good. Just leave it be.”

“Whatever you want mom.”

She smiled again. “Well, it’s pretty late for me, and I’m kind of tired. Goodnight sweetie.”

“Goodnight mom.”

She kissed me on the cheek.

“Don’t stay up too late.”

“Okay.”

I found myself sitting alone in my room. I couldn’t think of anything else but mom. I stripped off my clothes and laid on my bed, absent mindedly stroking my hard-on, wishing that my door would open up again, like the night before. After several hours, it became obvious that it wasn’t going to happen. I was now completely aroused. I thought that maybe I should just forget that it ever happened and jerk-off. At least I had something to think about, and that would never change. It was obvious to me now that it would most likely not happen again.

I started stroking my meat for all it was worth when it hit me - there was only one way to find out. I climbed out of bed and opened the door. There wasn’t a peep coming from Jamie’s room. She was probably passed out from who knows how many days of non-stop partying. An earthquake wouldn’t wake her up. I crept slowly to my mother’s room. She was in bed, with her back to me.

I took a deep breath and slipped into the room, and into my mom’s bed. I nuzzled up behind her, pressing my hard cock against her ass, and draping my arm over her. To my pleasant surprise, she was already naked. As soon as my arm went around her, I felt her grab my wrist with both hands. She was awake! My heart leapt at what would happen next. I prepared for the worst.

“What are you doing?” She whispered.

“I couldn’t sleep, so I came in here.”

She rolled over to face me, keeping herself in my arms. She didn’t look mad.

“Justin, we can’t do this.”

“Do what?”

“Honey listen to me. Last night, well last night was…should have never happened. I’m not sorry that it did, but it can’t happen again. We shouldn’t be doing those things.”

“So you don’t want to do anything.”

“I didn’t say I don’t want to, but we can’t. It’s not right. It shouldn’t have happened, but with everything, and I had a lot to drink…”

“Mom, just tell me that you don’t want this as much as I do, and I’ll go back to my room. But I couldn’t sit there not knowing anything.”

“Justin it’s not that simple. I love you very much, but you’re my son, and mother’s shouldn’t do those things with their children.”

“I know that, but it did happen, and everything is okay right?”

She smiled at me.

“Justin, this just isn’t right. I came to you last night because, well I shouldn’t have, but I was… curious. There was a part of me that wanted something, some kind of connection with at least one of my children, but it was wrong. It was the wrong thing to do.”

“But it was more than that. Maybe not at first, but it was more. You liked it too right?”

“Yes…yes I did, but It was…it’s just because…well it’s been so long, and I got caught up in the moment, and it was you…For the first time in so long I felt…wanted…needed…and I…”

“Mom, it’s okay, I know. But it doesn’t have to end with last night. Why can’t I help you? Why can’t I make you feel like that all the time? I want to. I need you mom. I love you, and I want you to know that you are wanted and feel that you are needed. I want you to know that you are sexy, and I love you. We don’t have to be like that all the time, but sometimes. What’s wrong with that?”

She paused and let out a long sigh.

“I don’t know Justin.”

“So? Let me love you mom. Let me make you feel that way.”

“What about your sister?”

“She won’t know a thing. She’s passed out.”

She was coming around. I started to move my hands around her skin, enjoying the feel of her smooth skin. I could tell that she was enjoying my touch. She snuggled close to me, and I could feel my cock pressed between our stomachs.

She took a deep breath, put her arm around my neck and rested her head on my chest. I loved the feel of her in my arms. It felt as though I was protecting her, keeping her safe from everything, and the only thing that mattered was her and I.

“We have to be careful. No one can know about this…ever.”

“Of course not mom.”

“And, we have to respect each other. This can’t change our relationship. I’m still your mother, and if either one of us wants to stop this, we stop, no matter what.”

“Do you want to stop?”

“I didn’t say that. I…”

“Then let’s not worry. I love you mom.”

“I love you too Justin.”

She rolled me on my back, and draped herself over my body. She nuzzled her face in my neck while she stroked my hair with one hand while the other roamed freely over my chest and stomach. My cock was throbbing at full attention. I loved the feel of her body on mine, but I ached to be touched. She was rubbing her foot on mine, her leg rubbing on top of mine, and her warm pussy pressed tightly against my thigh. My cock was dripping, waiting to be touched, but I didn’t push the issue. She seemed content just being close, and the anticipation of waiting was making it all that much more exciting.

We stayed still for a while, gently caressing each other’s skin, and just enjoying the feel of our warm bodies twisted together, and pressing against each other. From time to time she would grind her pussy into my thigh, and then back off, increasing the sexual tension. Her lips occasionally kissing my neck, while she let her hand drift dangerously close to my waiting cock, without touching me.

“This is nice” She purred.

“It’s been so long since a man has held me like this.”

I smiled and kissed her head. I tried not to be selfish, and tried to focus my attention away from my aching cock. Our bodies were hot, and coated with perspiration, and our breath was deep and long. We were working ourselves up just by being close. My cock was tenting the comforter, throbbing involuntarily, and dripping steadily. All she would have had to do at this point was touch it, and I’m sure I would have just exploded.

“It sure is warm in here” She whispered.

“Uh-huh.”

“Thank you Justin.”

“For what?”

“For this. You make me feel…”

I squeezed her tightly and she purred. She moved her lips to my ear and whispered.

“What do you want mommy to do?”

“I want to make you cum.”

She pressed her pussy firmly into my leg, letting me feel her heat and wetness as she ground it against me. She breathed in sharply.

“What do you want to do to me?” Her hand glided down my belly, and wrapped lightly around the head of my dick. She slowly brought it down my length, sliding easily from all the pre-cum that had been dripping from me. I breathed a sigh of relief, and my hips rose to meet her pumping fist.

“Looks like you’re almost there already.”

“Sorry. It’s just…”

“Shhh…I’m glad that I have that effect on you. Still, this won’t do. Mommy will have to do something about this.”

She threw the covers back, revealing our nakedness and sat up, positioning herself on my legs. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my balls. She used both hands to caress my cock, like she was sculpting a clay pot. It felt amazing. She leaned forward, pressing my cock against her flat belly, and her tits on my chest.

“Just let mommy take care of it.”

I grabbed her tits with both hands, taking one, then the other of her perfect nipples in my mouth. She moaned lightly, briefly allowing me to taste her tits. Then, without warning, she pulled away from me and slid her body down mine, until her tits were resting on my cock. She gave me a wicked smile, and grabbed my cock, rubbing my leaking head on each one of her hard nipples, getting them nice and sticky with my juice. It felt incredible, and just as I thought I was going to cum, she sat up on her knees, hovering her pussy over my cock.. She gently rubbed and pinched both of her nipples, rubbing my juice into her skin. She took a long time, putting on a show for me, playing with her nipples and pussy. From time to time, she would get more fluid from my cock and rub it in to her nipples, or on her pussy, or smearing it on her lips and licking her fingers clean.

It was amazing watching my mother being so dirty. Finally, she lowered herself back down again, pushing her ass back, and setting her lips just above my dick. Her hair tickled my stomach and legs as she flipped it back to let me watch as she engulfed my cock with her mouth. It was heaven as her soft mouth and tongue slid up and down my shaft. No one ever sucked my cock like that before. I moaned loudly and thrust my cock further into her mouth. She grabbed the base of my cock with her hand, tickling my balls with her finger tips. It was obvious that she was enjoying the taste of my cock. She took her time, letting her lips and tongue explore every bit of it. I was on the verge of cumming when she pulled her mouth off, and let her hand run up and down my saliva coated shaft.

“Do you like it when mommy does that? Does it feel good when mommy sucks your cock?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want mommy to stop?”

“No mommy, please don’t stop.”

“Do you want mommy to make you cum?”

“Yes…”

She licked the underside of my cock like an ice cream cone.

“Do you want to cum in mommy’s mouth?”

“Yes…Mom, please…don’t stop!”

“Are you ready to cum for mommy? I want to taste you. I want you to cum in mommy’s mouth…”

“Yes mom…please…”

She lowered her mouth back on my cock, and pumped her face up and down, working hard to make me cum. It didn’t take long, and soon I was pumping my cum in her throat. She kept just the head of my cock in her mouth as I came, and milked the shaft with her hand. I could hear her swallow every last drop, as she moaned in approval. Finally, when she had pumped me dry, she let my cock slip from her lips, and crawled back on top of me.

“Mmm.” She purred contently as she nuzzled herself back on top of me. I waited for a few seconds, and then I ran my hands down her back to her ass. I kneaded her tight ass with my fingers, and then I rolled her over so I was on top of her.

“It’s mommy’s turn now…”

Again, I grabbed her tits and gave them a good tongue bath. I could taste the salty mixture of my juice mixed in with her sweat as I tongued her small brown nipples. Her tits were so perfect I could have spent hours just licking them, but something more awaited. I lowered myself further, kissing her stomach all the way down until I reached her mound. She kept a neat little patch above her pussy. I could smell her excitement. Her lips were red and puffy, and as I pulled them apart with my fingers, I could see her clitoris poking shyly from it’s hood. It was red and stiff, and pretty large. I could see some creamy white fluid spilling from her hole, and quickly lapped at it with my tongue. I felt her body stiffen, and heard her moan the second I touched her with my tongue.

I took my time, licking and sucking on her plump lips, occasionally poking my tongue as far as it could go inside her, and tracing circles around her throbbing clit. She started to move her hips, trying to direct me to it, but I enjoyed teasing her. Finally, when I thought she couldn’t take it anymore, I flicked it with my tongue, pressing on it firmly. She squealed, and her body shook.

“Yes…that’s it baby…there…lick mommy there.”

I ran my tongue in circles around it, and then up and down her slit, making sure she was coated with my saliva. I then turned my attention to her pink little ass, poking it with the tip of my tongue. Her body tensed up, and she moaned loudly, a sure indication that she liked it. I pressed my thumb on her clit and rubbed it gently while I tongued her ass. In no time, her hips were bouncing off the bed, and she was moaning steadily. After a few minutes of assaulting her ass hole with my tongue, she was getting close, so I turned my attention back to her clit. I wrapped both my lips around it, sucking gently and massaging it with the tip of my tongue. I quickly slid two fingers inside her pussy, and the tip of another into her slippery ass and pumped them slowly back and forth. In no time, she was cumming. I felt her muscles gripping my fingers as she moaned and ground her pussy in my face.

“Oh Fuck Baby! Mommy’s cumming! Yes! Make mommy cuuu…”

Her voice trailed off to a silent gurgle, and her body shook violently as she came once, then again back to back. I had never seen a woman have multiple orgasms before. I continued to lick her clit and finger her pussy and ass until her orgasms subsided, and I felt her hands tugging my hair. She pulled me back up to her and for the first time, kissed my lips. Her tongue penetrated my mouth as she pulled me on top of her. She moaned contently as she tasted herself on my lips.

“Oh God, that was amazing, better than I ever imagined.”

She pushed my head down to her neck and wrapped her arms around me as she caught her breath. I fell to her side, and let my hands roam her beautiful body. My dick was hard again and pressing firmly against her leg. Her hand stroked my hair as I continued kissing her neck and lips.

“Did you like eating mommy’s pussy?” She whispered.

“Yes.”

“How many times have you done that before?”