Man on the Run Bk. 01

Story Info
Escaped convict breaks into sissy's house to hide.
6.3k words
4.63
23.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


*****

Hey, here's a new story. This is book 1 of Man on the Run. An escaped convict breaks into a sissy cam girl's house and finds an opportunity to make some money. A bit non-con that involves, piss play, reluctance, anal, deep-throating, oral, bondage, interracial, feminization, cross-dressing, and humiliation are involved. If that's not your thing, no problem, not gong to judge, but you probably won't want to read this story. All characters involved in sex are above the age of eighteen.

Chapter 1: Riley Taylor

Finally, I have my own place as my senior year arrives in college. I had to pay extra for this place. Having a side hustle definitely helps. I don't even know why I'm in college anymore when my side hustle pays as well as it does. I was able to buy this place, pay for college, buy a new car, and still have a lot of money left over. If I just did this full time, who knows how much money I'd make.

I've only been doing it for a year and it's paid off well. Of course, my family and my friends have no idea about my side hustle and I'm never going to tell them. It's a secret I'll keep to my grave.

School has gone by super slow. When I'm out of the house, I put on a mask and pretend to be Riley Taylor. I act all masculine and manly. Pretending to be a preppy rich kid. I wear polos and nice shorts with the latest shoes everyone wants while I drive around in my new premium electric car, drawing every girl's head.

It's hard to pay attention in class, when my mind can only think about my side hustle. Let me tell you, there is nothing better than making a shit load of money doing something that I love. I bite my lip just thinking about tonight.

When class finally gets over, I'm out of there like a bat out of hell. "Riley! Wait up."

I turn to see Melina walking up. She's beautiful. Dirty blonde hair, long legs and crystal blue eyes.

"Hey, Melina! What's up?" I ask.

She bites her lip. "My sorority is teaming up with our brother fraternity to have a huge party this weekend. Please tell me you're coming."

"I don't know, I really need to put in work. Gotta make that paper," I say with a smile.

She eyes me. "You still haven't told me what you do."

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," I say with a smirk.

"Oh whatever! What are you, like an assassin?" she asks with a coy smile.

"You'll never know," I say with my boyish grin. It's hard to believe a girl like Melina is even interested in a boy like me. I'm just short, skinny, brown haired boy and I used to be so effmininet. I still look like a girl, but I guess I'm considered good looking. I don't know. I used to be so shy. That is before I started making all this money and gained all this confidence.

"Just come to the party. It'll be so much fun!"

"I'll think about it," I say as we walk out to the parking lot.

She laughs. "You better!"

I nod and get into my car even though my house is a few blocks away, I just love showing off my car. It's dark out because it's a late class. I literally race home as the radio goes on and on about some prison break. I park my car inside my garage, and rush inside. I go into my studio home and turn off the rest of the lights in my home so it looks like no one is home. If my friends think I'm home, they'll try to come in. Don't want that.

Time to make some money. I quickly strip off my clothes, take a quick shower, shaving my entire body of hair and put on today's outfit. A white button up shirt, that I tie the torso up to show my midriff, white thigh highs with a matching thong and bra, along with a plaid skirt. I put on a blonde wig, my face mask that only shows my eyes. Of course, I can't forget my little chastity cage. Guys just love seeing a locked up sissy. I have my own set up in a spare room. The camera is already ready. I set it all up earlier today. I've got a desk with a chair and a big fat dildo.

I get my live stream ready and as soon as I go live, my chat room is full of thirsty dudes and a few women ready to pay for some action.

I wink at them and speak with such a girly voice. "Hey everyone. Welcome back! Today I decided to do a naughty school girl theme. I hope you like it."

The comments and cash start pouring in. Someone asked me if I have a rape fantasy. "Of course. I love the idea of a strong alpha man forcing me to be his bitch. That's like the ultimate sissy fantasy."

Chapter 2: Damarko Black

I can't believe I'm free. I escaped that hell hold. I can't believe what they did to me. The experiments.... I can't think about it now. I need to get out of this orange jumpsuit and find somewhere safe to lay low. I also have to ditch this car.

If a cop scans the license plates, they'll know it's stolen. Thank god for the cover of the night. I find an empty alley and park the car. I noticed a house with no lights on across the street. No one must be home. It's only 9 o'clock so it's probably some college kid off partying. Perfect. I can break in, get some food, clothes, whatever cash I can find and leave before anyone gets home.

I look around before I rush up to the front door. I'm about to break it open when I realize it's unlocked. Stupid college kids. As I enter the house, I quickly realize someone's here. I hear chatting down the hall. Shit...

I should back out, but going out in public in an orange jumpsuit is a giant red flag. Might as well shine a huge arrow down over me and scream convict on the loose. I have to say though, for a college student, this place is nicely furnished. If I wasn't in a hurry, I'd steal a lot of it and sell it for some quick cash. But as it is, the police are already searching for all the inmates who broke out. I need to get in and get out. I'll just have to overpower this kid, tie him up and steal what I can before I have to get the fuck out of here. Maybe I can take his car and get out of town before I need to switch cars again. I cover my face with a mask I made out of a sleeve.

I creep up to the room with the light coming out from underneath the door. Slowly and quietly, I crack the door open and what I find has my jaw hanging wide open. Must be my lucky day.

Chapter 3: Riley Taylor

I try to focus and read the chat as I bounce up and down on this huge 7 inch dildo. Fuck, it feels so fucking good. I wish it was a real cock. That'd be even better. I have music on with my headphones playing that new Blades song. Fucking love that band.

My ass is spread open as that cock penetrates me. My little sissy cage flops up and down as I bounce on the fake dick. My butt cheeks shake as I twerk it.

I read the chats and when something someone says catches my eyes.

You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend...

"I don't. What are you talking about?"

There's someone behind you!

My heart sinks into my stomach. I quickly turn around and the warmth drains from my face. Standing in front of me is a giant mountain of a black man. He's got a mask covering the lowerhalf of his face as he looks at me. He's got on an orange jumpsuit. Before I can even scream, he has his hand around my mouth and pushes me up against the computer. I knock the power surge and accidently hit the power switch, shutting off my computer.

Tears start to fall from my eyes as he pins me against the wall. His face is only inches from mine as he gives me the shh sign. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you do something stupid. Blink rapidly if you understand."

I do as he says and blink furiously. "I'm gonna take my hand away from your mouth. If you scream, I'll gag you and you'll regret it."

I nod as I panic and piss myself, turning my white panties and thigh highs yellow.. He looks down and frowns, but he slowly removes his hand, taking off my mask with it. I start sobbing. "I'm so sorry. Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't kill me."

"Stop talking. I ain't gonna hurt you. Do you have any clothes that'll fit me?" He asks as he starts to strip off his orange jump suit. He's got on a wife beater that barely covers his thick muscles and a pair of white boxers. I shake my head no. "Fuck, I Figured."

"I could buy some for you," I say.

"And how are you going to do that? There's no way I'm just going to wait here and let you leave the house to get the police," he says.

"I could order them online," I say.

"That'll take too long. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to," he says.

"I have dye and bleach. You could cut the jump suit into two and bleach them white," I say before I can stop myself.

He eyes me before smiling. "Clever kid. Let's grab that bleach."

"Can I change?" I ask.

"No. I like you just the way you are." He licks his lips as his eyes travel over me. My face flushes with heat.

My eyes fall as I can't hide my embarrassment and I start mumbling. "But I have pee all over me."

"I'm going to take a piss on you too if you don't get me that bleach. Besides, I owe you for pissing all over my leg," he says. My body instantly goes rigid as my skin gathers goosebumps. And yet, for some reason I'm extremely turned on. I turn away and walk out to get the bleach. He follows me. "You got a nice ass. How old are you, kid?"

I freeze and go rigid. "I... I'm twenty one, sir."

"Damn. You don't look old enough to be out of high school let alone old enough to drink." I head to the laundry room and grab the bleach stored away and hand it to him. He takes it and looks it over before he hands it back. "Go on and make yourself useful. Bleach them for me."

I go grab his jumpsuit and start the wash all the while he watches closely. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah, got any booze?"

I nod and he follows me into the kitchen as I pull out the vodka I have in the freezer. He grabs it from me and takes a swig right out of the bottle. There's not much left and he finishes it. "Got anymore?"

I shake my head no. "Damn shame. That barely gave me a buzz."

I don't know what to say so I stay silent. He stares me up and down. "So, you like a sissy porn star or something?"

My face blushes as I nod my head. "You ever been with a man?"

My eyes go wide as I shake my head no. "What about a woman?"

Again, I shake my head no. "So you're a virgin?"

I nod, unable to speak. "God damn. If I didn't see that chastity cage I'd a thought you were a girl. Just looking at you gets my dick hard."

I can't help but look down at his boxers. A gasp escapes my lips as I see an outline to the biggest cock I've ever seen. "Like what you see?"

I don't even answer. I can't take my gaze away. "How much you make off being a sissy?"

"Uhhh... I made quite a bit. Enough to buy this house, my car, pay for school and have a lot left over. Six figures for sure," I say.

This time it's his jaw that's gaping. "You mean to tell me you're making six figures by sitting on a dildo in front of a camera?"

I nod. "Fuck me..."

Chapter 4: Mike Greene

This fucking sissy makes at least a hundred grand fucking himself. That's a lot of money. "What I don't get is how come you don't have a man who owns you? Ain't that usually how sissies are? In prison, there ain't a single sissy who isn't owned by a shotcaller."

He just stares at me wide-eyed. Ideas start to form in my head. This boy is probably loaded. Not only that, but the sissy makes my dick hard. I could use a fuckboy. The bitch I had in prison got murdered by that bastard, Coffins. He's lucky Kole got to him first or I would of made his last moments on this earth a living hell. What I'd do to have another night with my bitchboy again. What we had was special. I look back down at the sissy in front of me. Big brown eyes, silky dark hair, pure honey skin and a meekness that reminds me of my Maya.

She looks up at me with those sweet innocent eyes. "I won't call the police. You can stay here. I promise."

"I'll tell you what, kid. I'm going to take you up on that offer. I'll stay here for awhile. But here's what's going to happen. A sissy like you needs a real man around. From now on, you're my bitch and I'm going to fuck your ass on that live stream and we're going to make some money. Alright?"

His eyes are as wide as quarters. He swallows hard. Or should I say, she? After I'm done with her, there won't be a boy left inside her. I'm going to fuck the boy out of her.

Chapter 5: Riley Taylor

I can't believe this. He's going to make me his bitch... This is so fucked up. There's gotta be something I can do. I can't just let this happen. He wants to fuck me on my live stream. I'm afraid if I do anything to stop him, he'll hurt me. He's a criminal. He could kill me. I need to figure out some way to call the police.

I just need to get my cellphone and get away from him. "Here's what's going to happen. We're going to continue where we left off on your stream. I'm going to tie your ass up and fuck you hard. If you be good, I won't hurt you much. From what I can tell, you can take a dick, but you've never taken a dick as big as mine. Here's how things are going to be. On your stream, we're going to make up a new story to make get people paying, but you're going to make it clear it's consensual. As if it was your idea. I'll be a burglar who broke in and to turn you into a sissy bitch. It'll fetch us a pretty penny. Of course, from now on, I'll be managing your money. From what I can tell about all the purchases you made, you don't know how to handle wealth. But don't worry, I do."

Before I can say anything, he grabs me by the arm and drags me back into the room. He puts his mask back on and lets me put mine on. I'm thankful for that. But before we do anything, there's a knock on the door. Not just a knock, a loud bang. I hear the word police yelled. I look up at the man and he looks down at me. "The police must be doing a sweep. Here's what's going to happen. You're going to answer the door and you're going to not say a goddamn thing. If you do, I'll make sure you die. Where I come from, snitches don't just get stitches, they end up in ditches. Catch my drift? You're going to anything you can to convince these cops that nothing is out of the ordinary is going on. If you do that, I'll make sure you and I have a very wealthy future. Imagine how much money you can make if you have a big black cock ramming you. I'll also protect you and keep you safe."

The knocking gets louder. I can hear them say they'll break the door down. "Can I please change?"

"Just put that skirt back on and they won't know the difference."

I take in a deep breath, put the skirt back on and do as he says. I quickly rush to the door and answer it. A bright flashlight gets shined in my face. "Sorry to disturb you, ma'am. We're on the hunt for several men that have broken out of prison. You wouldn't happen to see anything suspicious, would you?"

Now is my chance to finally break free of him? I can tell these police the truth and they'll surely protect me. But what if he somehow gets past them? He broke out of prison somehow? I also can't stop thinking about his cock and the thought of him fucking me on live camera has me feeling weak at the knees. For some reason I don't think he'll hurt me. But even so, he's a convict. Who knows what he's capable of. "Ma'am?"

I find myself shaking my head no. "Sorry. This is just a lot to handle. I haven't seen anything. I was just streaming."

"Okay... Well, if you do see something call 911 immediately. We're going door to door to make sure everyone is safe."

I nod. The police take one last look around before they walk away. What the hell did I just do? I could've easily told them about the man in my house and this would've all been over with. I would've saved myself from getting fucked in the ass. I should run out there right now and tell the police the truth. I... I shut the door and walk back down the hall. He comes out of the darkness and grabs me. "You did good. You had your chance to tell the police, but you didn't. You probably would've gotten away safely. I wouldn't have wasted time to kill you. Why didn't you tell them?"

"I... I don't know."

"I think you do know. I think you want my cock just as much as I want your ass."

I don't know what to say. He grabs me by the back of the neck and before I know it, his lips are against mine. The thing that surprises me most is that I'm kissing him back. His hand runs up my wig. He pulls it off and tosses it aside before grabbing my hair and pulling me back so my eyes meets his. "You're mine now and I'm going to take good care of you. I'm going to fuck your ass nice and good, but don't worry, baby, I'll make sure it don't hurt too bad, by the time I'm done with you tonight, you'll crave my cock."

All I can do is bite my lip. His hand is on the back of my neck and he pulls me into the studio room. "Here's what we're going to do. You're going to set up your stream again. But before you start it, I'll tie your ass up so it looks like I forced you down and tied you up. Then we're going to make everyone believe that I'm raping you. That'll draw in the money. After we finish, you'll make it clear that it was all just a show and it was consensual and that this is a new storyline you've been working on. And from now on, you're my bitch and you belong to me. Got it?"

There's no point in arguing with him at this point. There's nothing I can do to stop him and if I try to fight it, he'll just do it anyway and I'm sure it'll hurt a lot more. I just nod. "Please... Just don't hurt me."

"There's going to have to be a little bit of pain, but I'll go easy on you. It'll feel real good once the initial part is over. I promise. Once this is done, you're going to buy me some new clothes online. Then I'll tell you how things are going to be from now on."

I nod. My heart is racing inside my chest. I'm about to lose my virginity to a convict and he's going to "pretend" to rape me. How the hell did this all happen? Why am I so turned on and afraid at the same time? I have no choice but to go through with it now. I had my chance to escape and I didn't take it. Why didn't I?

Maybe it's because this has always been a fantasy of mine? I've dreamed of being forced to become an alpha man's bitch and it's finally coming true and it's surreal. As soon as I knew he wasn't going to kill me, something clicked inside of me and my submissive nature took over. I set up the stream again and get everything ready. I show him how to start it. Then he has me get rope. I can't believe I'm willingly going through with this. After I come back with the rope, he grabs me and bends me over the desk. I don't even struggle when he binds my ankles and wrists to the legs of the desk.

"I want you to struggle and beg for mercy when I start the stream. Maybe shed some tears like you did earlier. That'll get them going. Can you do that for me, baby?" Why does my heart jump when he calls me baby? How am I so aroused right now? He's going to rape me and I'm want it. I want him to use me and make me his bitch and yet I'm so afraid. My heart is having a field day. I look up as he covers his face with a mask. "Ready, my little sissy?"

I nod even though inside I'm far from ready. He goes to turn the stream on. I guess this is it. "Look at what we have here? I broke into this place thinking it'd be a quick cash grab, never expected I'd fine a little sissy. I can't wait to sink my cock in this perfect little ass."

"Please, don't. Please. I'm begging you. Just take what you want and don't hurt me," I say. I don't have to put effort into pretending be cause I'm truly terrified.

"Oh I already have what I want tied up. After tonight, all your little fans are going to know that you're my bitch." I walks up in front of me completely naked besides for a piece of cloth covering his face. I didn't even notice him take his clothes off. His body is rock hard as if it was made out of metal. My eyes drift down his chiseled chest and rock hard abs to the biggest cock I've ever seen as he walks up in front of me.

wolf_hunt
wolf_hunt
738 Followers
12