Man Shortage on a New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need a revenge fuck either Carrie, but there is a problem. I solemnly promised my wife faithfully that I would use the leave pass, and I always keep my promises."

I told Carrie how Liz had extracted the promise from me. She laughed and told me Mike had done exactly the same thing to her and she had also promised to use it. What a setup by our spouses. Further discussion was interrupted by the arrival of another crew member.

Late that night the door of my cabin opened and Carrie came in closing it quietly behind her. "Rick, I have been thinking. It wouldn't be right to break the solemn promises we have given our spouses and besides I am getting horny and lonely in my cabin already. I know we will succumb to lust eventually, so I why wait. I think we should banish that elephant from the room right now."

Who was I to argue with that impeccable logic? I slipped off her flight suit and peeled off her undies. She was so delicious with a tiny lean body, tight little ass and cute pointy 32B boobs with large areolas. She took off my shirt and shorts and stood looking at me, then reached for my manhood and started stroking it. "I have been wondering for ages what you were hiding in your shorts, it's much longer and thicker than Mike's." We lay for a while exploring each other, caressing and kissing, then I traced my tongue from her breasts to her sex. When I parted her legs and toughed her clit with the tip of my tongue she jumped. Further work with my tongue brought her quickly to an orgasm. I climbed on top and started to push the head of my cock inside her. She felt as tight as a virgin. With entreaties from her to take it slow, little by little I buried my whole length into her then held still as she accommodated my girth. When she was ready, I gave her a long slow fucking while she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Afterwards we cuddled together and as I fell asleep I thought, "and I was worried this voyage would be boring."

As a few more weeks passed, we were getting disturbing reports from Nova Terra. It was apparent that relations with the Northerners had taken a further turn for the worse. They had a leadership change in their government and their new leader wasn't happy with us departing Nova Terra. Plans were advanced for the departure of the next starship almost immediately with the others to follow as quickly as possible.

We were in communication with the commander of the third starship, The Enceladus. A day after it completed its main engine burn to escape orbit a frantic message came from our colony. The Northerners had made a surprise attack and captured our shuttle ports and key facilities. They had also prevented further starship departures.

We shortly after received a message direct from the Northern Leader demanding we return to Nova Terra or we would be attacked and retribution enacted on the rest our people.

Our leader, still on Nova Terra, called all three starship commanders. "Understand this, they intend to enslave us all so under no circumstances turn back. Your ships must try to escape and preserve our society, good luck with...." The transmission was cut off and that was the last we heard from him.

I wasn't too worried about us or the Juno as both starships were rapidly accelerating out of missile range, but the next communication was from the Enceladus' commander was dire. "They have fired a guided missile at us, probably nuclear armed. Our tracking computers indicate it will overtake us and we can't out run it or out manoeuvre it. We will call you if by some miracle we should survive."

We scanned where the ship was through long range sensors saw a massive light flash and detected an EMP. Communications from the Enceladus ceased at the same time and nothing more was ever received.

I looked at Carrie, she was quietly sobbing. Mike had been on board the Enceladus.

The mood among the remaining crew and our leader was sombre. Thousands of souls gone in a flash and the remainder of our people left behind to a terrible fate. Only half of our community had got away, mostly women and children.

We went about our daily tasks preparing for the upcoming double slingshot manoeuvre around two gas giants that would raise our velocity by about 50% each time and fire us out on the correct trajectory to our new home. When this was successfully completed and we were well on our way, all the remainder of the crew, except Carrie and I, went into stasis. Carrie and I alone would keep watch for the next 8 months until we had cleared well out of the solar system, then we would go to stasis ourselves.

Each night Carrie would come to my bed. At first I would hold her while she cried and grieved for Mike and then make slow tender love with her to ease the pain.

As the months wore on the rawness of his loss faded a little and we started to get more passionate in bed. Our daily routine became, get up early, work until lunch, have a good sex session then an afternoon nap, work until dinner, then after dinner watch a movie, read a book and then fuck ourselves to sleep.

One night when we were almost 12 months out, Cassie had ridden me hard then snuggled up on top of me my cock still softening inside her. "Rick, I can now really understand what happened between Liz and Mike. I would have been so lonely without bedding you all this time. I can also understand how easy it is to fall in love too when you are bedding someone so lovely." I gave her a squeeze, because I had been feeling the same about her as well, even though my wife slept blissfully on the same ship. "Rick, the thing is, when we get to the other end I know you will go back to Liz and your children, and I don't want to get hurt. If we keep this up I will become so madly in love with you that I just couldn't handle that. So maybe when we get out of stasis at the other end we should tear up those leave passes."

Shortly afterwards, the time to go to stasis had come. As this would probably be our last ever lovemaking, we spent most of the day in bed. I took her every way I possibly could. She lost track of the number of her orgasms and I came inside her so many times my balls ached with emptiness.

The next morning we went in stasis. All going well we should be woken up by the ship's computer about 12 months from our destination.

PART 3

About 83 years later..............

I slowly came too in my stasis pod feeling like I had the mother of all hangovers. My mouth was dry and I had a raging headache. It felt like steel spikes were being driven into my ears. As my awareness increased I realised that the horrible pounding noise in my head was an alarm sounding. I dragged myself up and got out of the stasis pod. I saw Carrie's pod had also opened and she was beginning to become conscious as well. I staggered to the bridge and surveyed the instrument panels. The clocks told me we had been woken up by the ship's computer three months early, so there must be a major problem. There were a number of alarm lights flashing and the computer displays spewed information. Carrie joined me and it didn't take us long to diagnose the problem. One of the fuel tanks had an external leak and we had lost a lot of propellant.

I donned an EVA suit and went looking for the leak in a mini-craft we kept for repair tasks. I found the source of the leak from the venting propellant. It was caused by a micro-meteorite hit which I soon patched. Apparently the self-sealing on the tank had not been completely effective. Over the next few days we did a thorough inspection and did not find any other damage caused by the meteorite. But there was a big problem. Even though we had already been decelerating for about the last nine years we no longer had enough fuel to slow down sufficiently to achieve orbit around our new home. We would just sail bye and head around the sun back out of the solar system.

After quite some thought, I came up with a tricky solution. We would do a number of reverse slingshots around the gas giant planets in our new solar system using their gravity but this time to slow down instead of speed up. We would need a few elliptical orbits out and back around the sun to slow down enough. Theoretically it should work but it had never been tried before. Carrie and I worked feverishly over the next four weeks calculating the complex course and running it through computer simulations tweaking it until we were happy. It was the best we could do. The lives of everyone depended on it working.

One morning, soon after we had programmed in the new course, we were discussing the day's plan over breakfast as was our routine. This was now necessary as we were no longer sharing a bed and thus pillow talk was out. Cassie suddenly stood up and raced out of the room looking green. She returned soon after having thrown up and feeling better. It was a bit odd but we didn't think much of it until the next morning when it happened again. A trip to the medical bay gave us astounding news, Carrie was pregnant. We couldn't figure it out, we hadn't had sex after we came out of stasis. Then the penny dropped, Carrie hadn't bothered to take a fresh dose of contraceptives on waking as she longer needed protection. But, I had sent her into stasis with a pussy load of sperm. The sperm had also gone into stasis and when they also woke up they immediately went to work and found an egg to fertilise. Shit!

That night Cassie came to my cabin and slid into bed next to me. We discussed terminating the pregnancy but neither of us wanted to do that despite the complication of having a baby in space, much less what Liz would make of the situation when she was woken up.

We were so happy that our idea of tearing up the leave passes was forgotten. We would cross the 'wife' bridge when it came.

Over the next eight months Cassie's belly continued to swell with her first child. She looked gorgeous. I started waking up some of the flight crew early as we would need them during the complex slow down manoeuvres. The immediate look on their faces on seeing Cassie's state amused me. There was no mistaking what we had been up to in our time alone together. I also woke one of the medical staff to look after Cassie and our unborn baby and manage the birth.

About six months from planet-fall, Cassie gave me a gorgeous baby daughter. We named her Kate.

We were now also in contact with The Juno and it would arrive ahead of us.

The complex deceleration manoeuvres I had concocted went smoothly and a final burn of the main engines brought us into a stable circular orbit around our new home. We called our new planet Sanctuary, for obvious reasons.

Our leader was delighted that I had saved the ship and all aboard, but somewhat less impressed at the new addition to our passenger list.

As soon as planet-fall was achieved I decided to wake up Liz before the rest of others so she would know about what had happened first. I was with her as she awoke in the recovery room. After she was sufficiently recovered, I took her to my cabin. Her first question was, "did you use the leave pass?" I nodded. "Did you fall in love with her?" I nodded again. "Are you coming back to me?" I said, "yes, but there has been a complication."

I led her into Carrie's cabin next door where she saw my new daughter Kate happily suckling on Carrie's breast. "I'm sorry Liz it was an accident, it wasn't meant to happen."

She looked daggers at both of us and yelled, "That is a fucking understatement if I ever heard one. How could you both be so stupid? What about our children? I just can't believe this." Looking at Carrie she said, "I didn't give you a leave pass to steal my husband," and she stormed out. I went to follow her but Cassie said, "give her a bit of time alone to process this."

An hour later Liz returned still breathing fire, "I know I was wrong having an affair but I didn't deserve this, I just hate you both. What are you going to tell Mike, Carrie?"

I said quietly, "his ship was attacked by the Northerners departing Nova Terra. They blew it up......no one survived."

Silence hung in the air with both women looking at each other for a full 10 seconds. Liz started sobbing, "I loved him too" and ran to Cassie and took her in her arms, both women bawling their eyes out. I decided to leave the room and let them come to terms with the situation.

The task ahead of us to establish a new settlement would have been difficult, but with the loss of half our population it was doubly so. We had lost many of the skilled people we needed to rebuild so everyone would have to be flexible.

The colony reconnaissance crew was woken from stasis and I became very busy over the next month as a pilot ferrying them around on the surface of the planet checking our new home and selecting a place to establish a settlement. I returned to the Hyperion for the first time in 4 weeks and went to my cabin. To my astonishment there was Liz breastfeeding Kate. I stood there speechless and she said, "Cassie is busy with shuttle pilot duties so I had hormone treatment to bring on my milk and we are sharing her feeding."

I stood shaking my head. Apparently peace had well and truly been declared in my absence. I realised there was no way I would ever understand women.

Later both women were there with Kate when I returned to the cabin. They were both smiling at me. Liz said, "While you were away we have come to a solution to this problem. I suggested to Cassie that she ask us if she can marry you as a second wife and become part of our family unit. You love her as well as me, she will have a husband and will not be alone, and the children will have two mothers to care for them. It is perfect. I have given her my approval and blessing. Oh, and our leader agrees and has also given her assent."

I was again astonished, "do I get a say in the matter?"

Cassie said, "yes you do, you get to say 'yes' to me." They both stood up and hugged me together for a long time. I never did actually say the word 'yes.'

Cassie and I were soon married in a simple ceremony with Liz and all our three children present.

I was soon after informed by my two wives that sleeping arrangements would be Liz on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Cassie on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays, and they would both share my bed on Sundays. The children all accepted the new situation without any problems and we were one big happy family. I was amazed my two wives became very close and never showed any hint of jealousy. My favourite night was Sunday where I would be forced to submit to the delicious simultaneous ministrations of them both. Their favourite game was to blindfold me and make me identify which was which, sometimes with my tongue only and sometimes just the feel of their pussies.

Before too long, we had the basic infrastructure established for our new community and were ready to start waking all the passengers from stasis and ferrying them down to their new home on the surface. It was a very sad time. Many of the women on board both Starships had a husband or boyfriend who didn't make it. They either died on board the Enceladus, or had not made it away from Nova Terra. As that had actually happened 85 years ago, few, if any, would still be alive now. In total, we had lost half our community and there were now about 7,000 males, 35,000 females and 12,000 children remaining.

For the first 12 months after arrival, life in general was on hold as everyone was working hard building our community. Cassie and I were piloting crews around the planet searching for resources while Liz the biologist was assessing the planets ecology while working on a special secret project for our leader as well.

After Kate was 18 months old, my women informed me it was time to get them both pregnant again. When they entered their fertile periods, I took them three times daily filling them with my seed. The wife not being impregnated would be with us on the bed cuddling the other one to be part of the conception. I struck home first cycle with both of them and they were ecstatic.

PART 4

On the first anniversary of our arrival our leader called a meeting of the whole community. I was surprised to notice my wife up on stage.

After the preliminaries she got down to business. "Fellow residents of Sanctuary, a year has passed since our arrival and I know many of you are still grieving for lost love ones, but now we must face up to a crisis. In short our community is just too small to be sustainable. Even if every male marries a woman and starts having many children, our birth rate will not be sufficient and we will just slowly wither and fade away after a few generations."

She turned to Liz and nodded. Liz continued, "I have been doing some computer modelling of our community and different birth-rate scenarios. It is clear that if we are going to survive we will need every woman in our community to bear children, and lots of them, to build our population to a sustainable level." She waited a few moments for that message to sink in then continued, "with the loss of so many of our men and the resulting imbalance of males and females, it means each man will have to mate with five women."

After a moments stunned silence there was a loud tumult in the audience with shouted comments and questions flying around.

After it had died down Liz continued, "there is more. Because of our small population, maintaining genetic diversity will be a major problem. So we will have to select every man's breeding partners to maximise the genetic diversity of our community. Before you ask, we don't have the capacity to make every woman pregnant by artificial insemination, so it will have to be by the natural method."

There was renewed tumult louder than before. When it had died down again our leader said, "I realise we are a very conservative society. This would be a huge change for us and a complete upheaval in our customs, but we are at a crossroad now. Together, we need to decide if we wish to take this huge step, or let our community fade away in future generations. Everyone needs to go away and think about it. In a week we will meet again and take a vote. For this to work it will need to be almost unanimous."

Afterwards I talked to Liz and Cassie. "What do you think that everyone will decide?"

Liz said, "Well that's easy to answer. Every woman with no husband has a choice between the opportunity to have babies, or have no babies. Basic female biological drive will win out, it's a no brainer. All the men will get horny at the thought of being able to fuck so many women and vote with their dicks, another no brainer. The most resistant to the idea will be women with husbands, like us, who will have to share them with other women, but I suspect most of them will be persuaded to the greater good. Besides, you guys won't get all the fun. We may get a bit excited too about the prospect of having to fuck other men to get impregnated."

I looked a bit shocked as I hadn't contemplated the last bit. Liz said, "yes every woman even if married will be allocated a new breeding partner, probably not her husband."

"So you cunning pair of minxes. Now I know why you were both so anxious to get pregnant so soon." They grinned back, "yes, that was maybe our last chance to have another child with you."

Liz was right, the vote was virtually unanimous to go ahead despite the upheaval to be caused in our society. The main sticking point though was nothing to do with making babies. The unmarried women were concerned that they would not have recreational sex partners in normal times which they claimed was unfair. They had a point. It would create a lot of angst and division in the community having a large group of frustrated unhappy women missing out while only a few got all the sex benefits.

To avoid this potential for trouble, it was decided by the women that as well as making babies, all men would have the duty to keep at least five women sexually happy. I didn't hear any men complain.