Man Taken Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom is kidnapped by three hot young women or so they thought.
7.6k words
4.37
7.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note - My original idea for this story was for an older man(me) to get robbed, kidnapped and used as a sex slave but I ended up going in a different direction. The set up takes a while before the hot sex ensues. My way to act out another long time fantasy with my kinks and some of my sexual techniques included. Enjoy, rate and comment please.

I was on my early morning walk through my neighborhood and enjoying another beautiful late spring day in northwest Pennsylvania. This became one of my daily rituals since my wife left me for another man after 30 years of marriage. That was difficult at first but since the guy was loaded I was able to keep my awesome house and all my investments.

Since my divorce I had no interest in dating or being tied down to one woman again. The closest I came was chatting with women online but aside from teasing or watching me play with my eight inch cock, I've yet to meet anyone in person. Having random hookups had been a long time fantasy that I'd never had come true.

I was pondering just this thing as I was stopped at the corner and an SUV pulled up along side of me. I paid it no attention until I heard a woman's voice call out, "Sir, can you help us?"

I looked to my left at the SUV with three women in it and my mind automatically went to what fun I could have with them but I walked up to the woman in the passenger side and said, "Sure what can I do for you?"

The driver was a brunette and looked to be somewhere in her late 20's. "We're trying to find Powers road," she said.

I flashed my pearly whites at them and said, "Ok I can help you. Turn left here and go through the roundabout. Take the 3rd exit onto Lee and Powers is just down the road on your right." At 60 years old I try to stay in good shape and I thought I saw the blonde in the back checking out my biceps which were pretty well formed due to all the curls I do.

"You girls have a nice day," I said and turned to leave when the woman in the passenger seat called out, "Hey mister, one more thing." I walked back to her window and was taken aback by the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. She was also a brunette and I have a serious thing for blue eyed brunettes.

"Of course, I'm always happy to help damsels in distress such as yourselves."

"That's nice," she said as she pulled a gun from her purse. "We happen to need a lot of help so get your ass in the back of the car."

I instinctively took a step back and started to raise my hands as if pushing back and said, "Is this some kind of joke?"

The driver said, "We are definitely not joking and if you take one more step back you're gonna find out how serious we are so I suggest you do what my friend asked and get in the car."

My head was spinning as I live in a quiet neighborhood where nothing interesting ever happens and I couldn't remember the last time any of my neighbors had a problem. Looking at the three hot women I knew what I wanted to do with them but couldn't begin to guess what they wanted from me. My lustful side took over and I said, "Ok no problem ladies," and got in the back.

I couldn't help but notice the womanly scent of their perfumes when I was seated in the back seat. The blonde sitting next to me was very sexy. Tight young body with a nice pair of tits. She said, "Hand over your wallet gramps."

I actually chuckled at her request and said, "I would do that girly but I don't see a need to take my wallet on my morning stroll."

She reached over and felt my pockets and brushed over the bulge that started growing in my shorts. "He's telling the truth. There's no wallet but he has a pretty good package growing in his pants."

The brunette punched the steering wheel and said, "Goddammit! Does everything have to be so difficult?" She drove the SUV around the block and pulled into my driveway. "Don't looked so shocked. I've been watching you since you left the house this morning. Now let's all go see if we can find that wallet."

The three hot women followed me into my house and I said, "The funny thing is, I use a money clip for my cash. I think it's cooler."

The blonde said, "I'm sure you're the coolest old dude at the bar now where's the cash?" I went to the kitchen counter, grabbed my money from the clip and handed it to her. "Really, 80 bucks?"

I said, "Sorry girlie, I was unlucky at the club last night."

The driver took over and said, "Alright, grab your wallet. We're going for a ride." I assumed they were going to take me to an ATM and have me withdraw some cash but I wasn't overly concerned. There was a daily max of $400 for withdrawals and I maintained a fairly low balance in the bank and drew from my portfolios as needed.

My bank was a short drive and I stayed calm and smiled as we drove to the ATM, enjoying being in such close proximity to the three young women. When we arrived I handed over my card and my pin without complaint. At first the brunette tried to withdraw $1000 but got the max error so she took the $400. "Not a very good payday," she said. "And YOU can get the fuck out of my car."

It was at this moment an idea flashed in my mind. "I would gladly get out but then you wouldn't hear the idea I just had that would result in a better payday for you."

I reached for the door handle when the brunette said, "You have five minutes," and made her way to the nearby Walmart parking lot.

Once we were safely parked I said, 'Well, I'm not sure what caused you to kidnap an innocent man who was minding his own business but I'm sure it must be important to you. Fortunately I'm in a position to help you out but I want something in return."

The driver squinted at me and said, "I'm intrigued. What is it that you'd want from us."

I said, "My wife of 30 years left me last year and I've been alone and without any female companionship ever since. If the three of you were to agree to come back to my house and entertain me I would give you the thousand dollars you tried to withdraw in addition to what you already took."

"And what is it you mean by entertain you," the driver asked.

"First why don't you tell me your names? I'm Tom Stevens."

She paused for a minute then said, 'ok, I'm Melissa, this is Pam and the girl next to you is Kandi."

"Pleased to meet you, I guess," I said.

"So what do you want from us," Melissa asked again.

"As I said I've been alone for the last year and I'm too old to think about dating. Plus I don't want another long term relationship so if you take me back to my house and let me fuck all three of you I will arrange to get you the thousand dollars."

She said, "It's an interesting proposition but I need to confer with my associates so I need you to get out for a minute."

I got out of the vehicle and watched as the three women talked with their heads together. After a moment Kandi opened the door and waved me back in.

"Ok Kandi and I will fuck you but not Pam. She'll get naked and join us but you can't fuck her. Everything else is fair game. In addition we want four thousand up front."

I said "That's a reasonable offer but since I can't fuck Pam with my eight inch cock the most I am willing to offer is two thousand."

Melissa said, "So you have an eight inch cock huh? Can you even get it up?"

"I assure you I do and I certainly can. Would you like to see it?" I said.

"Yes, you'll have to prove it Tom."

Thinking of fucking these hot young women had already caused my cock to stir so it was half hard when I pulled down my shorts. I looked at Kandi's tits as I stroked my cock which reached its full hardness after a few strokes.

Melissa said, "You can put that away now. You said you had to make arrangements to get our cash. How much time do you need?"

"I'll call my financial advisor today and the money will be in my account in two days which puts us at Wednesday. Then I'll have to go to the bank and do a cash withdrawal of the two thousand dollars. You should plan on coming back Thursday at 8am."

Just then Pam spoke up and said, "I'll fuck you too. I've never had a cock as big as yours."

"That's fantastic," I said. "I've been admiring those eyes of yours since I first saw you so you just raised the ante to the full four thousand."

Melissa said, "Ok then we have a deal."

"Just one more thing," I said. "Four thousand dollars is a lot of money so you need to agree to spend Thursday and Friday with me. I'm still constantly horny and can get off multiple times a day. I'm sure your womanly delights will easily keep me hard for most of our time together. I may even take you out for a nice meal if I'm really satisfied."

Melissa looked at her friends and said, "I don't have anything going on and it's not like Tom isn't good looking so I'm in."

Pam and Kandi also agreed so I stuck out my hand and said, "We have a deal then."

Melissa took my hand and said, "You're a tough negotiator but we have a deal."

"Fantastic. Would you do me the courtesy of driving me home? I'll even let you listen when I call my financial advisor."

"I'll take you home but I don't need to listen in on your call. I think you're sufficiently motivated and if you try and welch on the deal you'll be sorry."

"A deals a deal," I said.

Melissa put the car in drive and we sat in silence during the short drive to my house. When they dropped me off I said, "I'm very much looking forward to seeing you Thursday morning at 8am. The garage will be open so you can park inside so none of my neighbors see a strange car in the driveway. I hope you wear something sexy and do not bring any weapons. I'll admit each of you one at a time to make sure you comply with this requirement.

"See you then," Melissa said then the three of them drove away.

I ran in the house and called my financial advisor and took care of the transfer then tore off my clothes and stroked my cock to the thought of what was ahead of me with the three young criminals. Melissa looked to be the oldest and was a bit on the plump side. Her brown hair was shoulder length and she had full lips that I can't wait to slide my cock between. Her tits were on the large side but it was hard to tell from the back seat of the car.

Pam's hair is longer but she has those amazingly sexy blue eyes that almost made me crazy. She looked to be the thinnest of the three and I look forward to having her spin around on my hard cock.

Kandi is the typical blonde. She had her hair up but her body was perfectly proportioned. I fantasized about bending the three of them over my bed so I could take turns fucking each of them from behind which caused a huge load of cum to shoot from my hard cock all over my chest.

Images of the three women continued to haunt me for the rest of the day which I spent naked watching porn clips with one guy and three girls. After I made myself cum for the fifth time I made myself a quick bite to eat then went to bed, exhausted by the events of the day. Even in sleep, flashes of Melissa, Pam and Kandi continued to invade my dreams until I got up early Tuesday morning. It was difficult but I made a deal with myself to leave my cock alone until Thursday so I'd be well rested and full of cum that I planned to spray over the three young girls for two days.

On Wednesday I got the email alert that my transfer was complete so I went to the bank and withdrew the $4000. Forty one-hundred dollar bills makes an impressive stack which I promptly took home and locked away in my safe. When the girls arrive I'll show them the stack but then put it back in the safe until I finish with them.

I was still feeling restless so I went to the bar around the corner to have several drinks along with fried food which would hopefully help me get a decent nights sleep. I made my way home at ten and went straight to bed, setting my alarm for 7am which would give me plenty of time to shower, shave and present the best picture I could to the girls.

The alcohol and bar food did the trick and I slept soundly until my alarm woke me. After the shower and shave I made a healthy breakfast to give me the strength needed for what lay ahead of me. I dressed in a nice polo and shorts and thought I looked pretty good for a 60 year old man. At the last minute a decided to grab my gun and shoved it in the back of my shorts for extra protection.

Eight o'clock came and went with no sign of the girls. At 8:15 I started to think I had been duped and wondered what I'd do with the four grand. I supposed I could get just about anything I wanted at one of the local massage parlors but those experiences always were less fun than I thought they'd be.

I was still looking out my front window when the familiar SUV pulled into my driveway and parked in the garage. I went out to greet them and said, "It wasn't very nice to keep me waiting girls. I might have to hold back a few hundred dollars."

Melissa, who must be the leader of the group said, "And we could just turn around and go home, leaving you to play with yourself and think about what you missed out on."

"Touché," I said. "I'm glad you're all here and can't wait to get started." I did a thorough search of their SUV to make sure nothing or no one was hidden then said, "Let's have Kandi come in first then I'll come back for Pam."

Kandi got out of the car and I held the door for her. She had on a tight red halter top that accented her tits and white shorts that barely covered her ample bubble butt. I had arranged three chairs for them because I thought of an idea to further protect my best interests. "Ok Kandi let's see if you're clean. Hold your arms straight out to the slide and spread your legs." I ran my hands down her sides then felt between her legs and ass before feeling her ample tits then said, "Good girl Kandi. Please have a seat." After she sat I grabbed the length of rope I prepared ahead of time and slid it around her waist and arms before securing it in the back.

She said, "What the fuck man."

"Don't worry my sweet it's only temporary until I complete my inspections. Be right back."

I went back to the garage where Melissa and Pam sat in the car and motioned from Pam to enter next. When she got out I was momentarily stunned by the skin tight black dress she wore that came down just past her ass. The dress had a collar that went up her neck and long sleeves down her arms. "I'm impressed," I said as I held the door for her.

When she saw Kandi she started to panic but I assured her it was a temporary measure for my safety then gave her the same instructions I gave Kandi. After feeling her small tits through the dress and running my hands down her sides I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered she was not wearing panties.

"My, my what have we here,"I said as I lifted her dress, exposing her pussy and ass. Her pussy was nicely trimmed and her tiny ass made my cock start to throb in my pants. "I am going to really enjoy you," I said as I directed her to the chair and secured her.

I went back to the garage and told Melissa what she would find in the house. "I assure you that no harm will come to you. Once you're secured I'll get your money out of my safe and count it in front of you so you know I upheld my end of our deal. Then it goes back in the safe until I'm finished with the three of you." I searched her right in the garage and spent plenty of time on her tits which were bigger than I originally thought. She was the most conservatively dressed of the three, wearing a cotton top and tight fitting jeans. I held the door for her and directed her to the chair where I secured the last of my three playthings.

"Just one more thing now ladies. Be back in a second."

I went to the room where I had my safe and got their money. Returning to the kitchen I laid the 40 bills out in front of them and said, "It's all here my lovelies, I hope you're ready to earn it because I definitely am. For now it's going back in my safe."

"Not so fast, Melissa said, "I'm going to need you to give me half right now and the rest when we finish the job."

I expected she might ask something like this so I pretended like I was shocked and said, "What's the matter Melissa, have I ever given you a reason to not trust me?"

"It's got nothing to do with trust, more like good business decisions," she countered.

I must admit I admired her moxie. She is no dummy but neither am I so I said, "Very well, half now and half later but I'll also need your car keys. I don't plan on sleeping over the next two days but just in case, I don't need you running off with unfinished business."

"Fair enough," she said. "My keys are in my back pocket."

I counted out half the money, shoved it down her bra and retrieved her keys then locked everything in the safe along with my gun

When I returned her mood seemed to have improved considerably and Melissa said, "You're looking pretty good for an older guy. This might actually be kind of fun."

"Trust me my dear," I said. "By the time I'm finished you might not even care about the money."

I looked over the three women who were quite helpless in front of me and knelt down between Pam's legs. "Since you didn't wear any panties I think I might start with a little taste. Slide forward for me just a bit." It took a bit of squirming but she managed to move enough so her pussy was positioned over the edge of the chair. I pushed her dress up over her hips and positioned my face over her pussy. After taking a deep breath I said, "Just as I thought, nice and sweet and fresh." I spread her legs a little wider and started to lick her clit. Almost from the start Pam trembled as I massaged her clit with my tounge then moaned out loud as I stuck my tongue in her pussy.

"Fuck that feels so good," she moaned as I continued to move my tongue from her pussy to her clit. When I inserted two fingers deep in her pussy and flicked my tongue rapidly on her little bud her breathing increased until she started to shudder through her first orgasm. "Oh yes, you old fucker," she cried. "That feels so fucking good! You're gonna make me cum! Mmmmmmmm!"

She lay back in the chair with a contented look on her face and I said, "Time to return the favor." I pulled my shirt off over my head and undid my shorts, letting them drop to the floor, releasing my hard cock. As I started to stroke it I said, "Do you all like what you see?"

Melissa and Kandi stared wide eyed at my cock and nodded their heads while Pam was still sitting with her head back and mouth open as she recovered from her orgasm. I moved in front of her and pushed my fat cock in her mouth and started moving in and out. She grunted with her eyes wide open as I continued to fuck her mouth but was careful not to go too far. There would be plenty of time for throat fucking over the next couple days and the young woman's lips felt like heaven on my cock.

Melissa and Kandi continued to watch and I said, "It appears I may be neglecting you two," so I pulled away from Pam and moved to Kandi. "Do you want this big cock in your mouth Kandi?"

She said, "Yes please, I can't wait to suck that big dick of yours."

"Since you asked so nicely," I said as I slid my throbbing cock in her mouth. I could tell right away that Kandi had more experience with blowjobs as she stroked my cock every time I pulled back. After slowly pushing my cock in and out of her mouth she grabbed onto my ass and pushed me deeper than I was going previously and used her tongue to stimulate my shaft. I wasn't quite down her throat yet but she was able to take a good six inches. The feeling of her tongue swirling around my cock while it was in her mouth was incredible but when she grabbed my balls and squeezed it took it to a whole nother level.

I quickly pulled out and said, "That was amazing but you almost made me cum which is a surprise since it usually takes me a long time to get off. You're an amazing cock sucker which I'll explore over the next two days but I need to see what Melissa can do.

12