Man to Woman, Lawyer to Streamer

Story Info
A male nerd possesses a female lawyer, from the lawyers POV.
5k words
4.53
7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Unaware possession, straight sex, yuri, threeway, slice of life mainly.]

Sandra was having a very interesting day. She woke up and had immediately seemed to fall into a bit of panic. She wasn't exactly sure why she was panicking but she had. She probably had forgotten something important and was just trying to find it. Her car keys maybe? No, those would definitely not be on her person. Odd all around.

Then, she had slowly walked into the bathroom and stared at herself in the mirror for a while. She did have to admit, she was particularly attractive and sometimes, you just had to take time out of your day to really appreciate your own beauty, even if her face seemed to be radiating shock. Well, maybe she was even more attractive than she had known. Her spending the next half hour feeling up her own body and breasts only highlighted that fact. Clearly she was feeling a bit saucy today.

She walked over to her phone and she opened up every single app, contacts, text messages, emails, and more and more. She gasped a few times, probably getting the hiccups, especially at her reminder to herself to frame her degree. She hadn't gone to eight years of Law School for nothing after all. Speaking of, she should really be getting to work. But she was seeming to feel kinda, out of it. Maybe she'd take the day off.

She sat up and began pacing around the room. Things can get stressful sometimes and it was helping her think. Well, ideally. Usually she'd have a cup of tea and relax if she was stressed but pacing seemed to be the method she had gone with now.

Eventually, she sat on the bed and held her head in her hands. Ah, well this she was familiar with. Life sometimes was a bit much and it was hard to hold it together. Sometimes the best option isn't even to hold it together at all. After a few minutes, she suddenly stood up and slapped herself as hard as she could, it seemed.

There was a stirring, a brief disconnect of shock and surprise, before she blinked. Yeah, she needed that, to get her bearings straight. She had been feeling pretty stressed lately and that was probably why she woke up like she had been going crazy. A good strong slap to wake herself up and shake her out of it was exactly what she wanted and needed... probably. Yeah, no, of course. She had been extremely stressed from work lately and that was what she needed to get her bearings. Why else would she have done that?

She laid down on her bed and just stared up at the ceiling. Ah, it's definitely gonna be one of those days isn't it? Where it's just bad from the start.

.

.

.

I was a woman. No, I had already gone through that whole train of thought. I couldn't believe it then, I can't believe it now. A new room, a new body, a new life? This is insane. And my body is so hot! Did I switch bodies? Is this woman currently living it up as me? I didn't know. I still couldn't believe it. It wasn't just any person I was in either. On top of being gorgeous, she was also a lawyer. She had clients, a career, a whole life.

One that I would in no way be able to impersonate. I didn't know the first thing about her! I had found her name, Sandra Vilit, in her phone and that she lived alone. She owned her own home and was only thirty. Not "had a mortgage", owned. Money wasn't exactly issue. I wouldn't say she was rich but.... She was rich. As rich as any lawyer would be I guess. Oh boy. On one hand, this was bad. Not good. 100% really, really bad.

But on the other hand....

I was now hot as hell and rich. I shouldn't. I really shouldn't. This wasn't my body. I should try and figure how to turn back and...

.

.

.

Sandra felt her hand crawl down past her pajamas. Well, she was feeling a bit pent up. She felt herself almost hesitantly reach her vagina and she began masturbating.... Badly. Well, sometimes that was just how things went! You didn't always do well at things you've done a million times. Within moments though, she started bucking and moaning a little. She wasn't quite feeling it yet but acting like you are probably helps a ton to set the mood right. As she continued to masturbate, her body almost seemed to have a mind of it's own, moaning, grinding, bucking, as she felt herself rapidly rub faster and orgasm coming on. It was like her first time all over again, except less awkward. She had simply taken the roleplay aspect even further than even she expected and it was going great!

She felt herself cum and her whole body untense. She moaned and laid back, stopping completely. Normally she would have kept going for a bit longer, to really feel it. She wasn't a guy after all, cumming once wasn't exactly a stopping point. But sometimes it's nice to take it easy and not overdo it, she supposed.

Sooner rather than later, she found herself getting up and heading to the shower. A quick clean, some admiring, and a bit of masturbation later, she was out of the shower and sitting on her bed naked.

She picked up the phone and dialed her boss. She wasn't quite sure why she was calling but the memory can be foggy like that.

"Sandra?"

"Um, yeah, boss?"

Her voice felt really weird in her mouth for some reason.

"Yes, did you need something? I have a new case for you after the Jackson's today."

She gulped. She was nervous for some reason.

"I'm quitting."

Her boss froze. She froze. She was......... quitting?

"...Are you sure Sandra? If you're moving, we have offices throughout the country."

"No, I'm, I'm quitting being a lawyer entirely."

Sandra, she was, she was quitting. After eight years in school and two more at the firm, after working ass off to pursue this she was.... A flash of pure rage went through her for a moment before her mind turned and turned and turned and turned an-. Quitting. Right. Yes. Yeah of course she was. She loved practicing law, it was her true calling but... it did make her extremely stressed. It wasn't really healthy in the long run. Right, yeah, of course she was quitting her career. She didn't even really need it almost right? She had bought out her own home recently and she had a decent nest egg. With careful investments, it could last her a long time. More than long enough for her to do..... Whatever it was she was going to do now instead of her life long passion.

The call was wrapped up and soon she was left alone with just herself.

She bit her lip a bit, a habit she had just formed apparently, and looked at her computer. She said a few words to herself.

"Alright, alright I can do this. I've got the body for it. I can do this."

That was exactly right. She had the body for anything she wanted to do and she could do anything she put her mind too. The specifics of what weren't there yet but she'd figure it out in due time.

"I'm sorry, to whoever owns this body. But, I'm kinda flying blind here. I can't even get ahold of my own self."

Right, she was sorry to her past self who had spent all that time working and she had kinda left herself in the lurch on what she'd do next. She wasn't able to actually get hold of her own past self, but still, she was sorry all the same.

"I'm gonna do it!"

Right! Exactly! She was going to do it! Get ready world, Sandra Vilit was moving on towards newer and better things!

"I'm going to become a professional Valorant player!"

Exac- what. She was going to become a............. Professional video game player? She had quit law.... to play video games? She, she didn't even play any video games. She................................ Of course she had. Right, no, of course! It was a new frontier, something she hadn't tried before, something to expand her horizons! A whole new field to become the best in! Why would she pick and stay somewhere she was comfortable and familiar with? To grow as a person, you had to dive into the unknown and what was possibly more unknown to her? She'd go into it with an open mind and an open heart and become the best!

Soon she was browsing the web, looking for the best setup gear she could. She somehow seemed to already know which microphone she needed but that was probably spooky google/facebook predictive searching to give her exactly what she needed as soon as she wanted it. Buying two monitors, one for the game and one for... everything else surely. A good backup even, just in case. After quickly browsing through her computer system and it's specs, she found out that her computer was probably pretty good? It seemed well enough that she felt herself nodding at it.

With everything ordered and on it's way, and only a harrowing two hours where she had to recall all her card information, couldn't, had to reset it, needed to answer personal questions, had to search to find those, before just doing the two factor authentication through her phone, she finally managed to pay for everything.

With an explosive sigh, she laid back down on her bed. Today had been tiring hadn't it? It wasn't even half over yet! Waking up stressed, quitting her job, and ordering all the stuff for a whole new career? No wonder she felt spiritually exhausted.

She was starting to fade off and take a well-deserved nap when she got a phone call. She glanced down and blinked in surprise.

"Sister?"

She grimaced, clearly too tired to talk to her sister right now, and ignored it. It rang again. And again. For a long moment she looked at the button to turn her phone off. Instead, she eventually sighed and answered it.

"H-hello?"

"Hello?! Is that all you have to say for yourself Sandra? Why on earth did I just get told by my boss that you quit? Do you know that he called me up to my office to figure out what was going on?! No warning, no two week notice, you'd be facing legal issues, and you know that, if you had still been on a case! What is going on?!"

Her mouth ran dry as dirt and she understood. Her sister clearly didn't understand her decision, especially after they had both went into Law together, albeit with a bit of an age gap between the two of them. Her sister had gone for a lesser degree and joined the firm only last year. She would need to be clear so she could understand that she was quitting... but only so she could conquer new frontiers! A person must expand who they are after all!

"I.... I just didn't want to..... Do it anymore."

"WHAT?!"

Not the most elegant she's ever been but that's fine! She got the main point across, that she no longer wanted to continue the path she had previously set out on.

"WHY?! No, you know what, I'm too angry for the why. I'm too angry for the what. Just tell me right now, is everything okay? Is this blackmail? Did someone make you quit?"

Sandra blinked. She hadn't even thought about how this would look to her friends and family. They must be worried sick about her.

"I... everything is fine."

"Sandra."

"Everything is fine!"

"Sandra! Stop lying to me right now! I'm your younger sister, not an idiot, what's going on?"

She felt a lump in her throat and had to move the phone away from her face.

'Oh god what am I doing?' she whispered.

Of course, what was she doing? A strong disconnect came, like the one from earlier, and for a moment her mind nearly bucked and felt like it was splitting before- What was she doing? She was trying to help her sister come to understand her new view on life! How she had to grow and how her previous job would never have allowed for that.

She looked down at some past text messages and then with a certain amount of awkwardness said,

"Cassie. It's... complicated. But I really didn't want to be a lawyer anymore. It would have been... too much. I can't do it."

Cassie explosively sighed in her ear.

"Mom and dad are going to explode you know? Sis, you've really gone and done it now. You know I'm here for you, with whatever was going on."

Cassie and her were both silent for a while before cassie finally spoke back up.

"Well. We will talk more about whatever is going on with you later. For now, what are you going to do? Retire?"

"Um, actually I was.... Planning on.... Becoming a streamer."

"..."

"A twitch streamer! Um, for, Valorant! A professional one!"

"..."

There was dead air for at least a good five minutes. Long enough that Sandra started to suspect that her sister had simply hung up on her.

"We. Will talk about this. Later."

And she hung up. She grimaced and looked down at the phone fiercely. She stared before finally, calling a number that she couldn't remember knowing. She probably saw a sign for it and was trying to order some food subconsciously or something to smooth over what had just happened.

It rang twice before someone answered. She seemed to swallow before firming up, reading herself to order some food.

"Hello?"

A woman's voice. Older.

"Is this Martha Kinsley?"

"Yes. That's me speaking. Who is this?"

"This is... Sandra Vilit." She grimaced. "Is Gregory Kinsley home?"

"There's no one here by the name?"

She blinked. The whole conversation was suspiciously odd for delivering food. She suspected she had seen a billboard for a mom and pop shop by the name Martha and Gregory Kinsley and was trying to order from them now.

"Your son, Gregory Kinsley?"

"I've never had a son."

She dropped the phone. The embarrassment from thinking Gregory had been her son instead of a close friend or even her husband must have been too much, causing her to drop the phone.

"Hello? Hello?"

She didn't bother picking back up the phone and eventually, the voice hung up. She stared out into the distance, not believing she could be so socially inept. She reached down for the phone and started googling, facebooking, even trying to find their less reputable socials. All so she could prevent such a faux pas if she ever tried to call for food from that place again. She accidentally arrived at a few places she was fairly sure wasn't even tangentially related to Gregory but that's just how the internet works sometimes.

"It's all gone..."

Yeah, that made more sense. Gregory must have had an extensive social network she had seen before, probably a nice barbeque place, and then had gone out of his way to erase it all. A lot of money but it was technically doable. Perhaps the woman from before had been a widow?! Her embarrassment deepened. Truly, she had to think before opening her mouth.

"It's like.... I never existed."

Yes, it would be like that if she followed the same steps. The thought floated through her. Erasing her entire presence from the internet held a certain amount of appeal. Everyone would know she use to have been a lawyer otherwise. She could start fresh if ever she wanted to! Well, fresh enough. She even had the money for it. It was an interesting thought.

She once more found herself laying flat on her bed and this time, she did pass into the realm of dreams.

They were strangely empty.

.

.

.

It had been a few weeks since that extremely stressful day and things were good! Although, that mood had seemed to follow her for the first week. Everything felt like it was new and like she had never done it before. She had heard about it before, the reverse of deja vu, jamais vu. It was probably brought on by all of the stress of that day. But she had gotten the hang of it.... Eventually.

Her best friend was still angry with her for missing her college graduation party. A lot of people, possibly all of them that she knew, were either angry or confused at her these days. Her sister had taken her quitting and career switch the easiest. Though she would still continually relentlessly pry into her, trying to "figure out what was going on." She had even shown up out of the blue one day and nearly given her a heart attack. Besides saying she was "acting really strangely" she couldn't find whatever it was she was looking for.

Her mom and dad however.... Had reacted explosively. She hadn't even known her parents could get that angry! There was lots of yelling, lots and lots of yelling. But they had finally calmed down and heard her out. Not that they seemed to believe a word of it sadly, and now they were also in her sister's camp of "looking out for whoever is causing this." They were silly like that.

But finally, all the things she had ordered were here and set up. She had set up the twitch and the game almost automatically. Her subconscious was funny like that she supposed, knowing how to do things she had seen other people do in her time. She was a little nervous, truthfully. She had never played this game or streamed before. She was doing it for the first time.

She turned the stream on, wearing nothing besides some shorts and a white T shirt. It was, stretchy to say the least. She was fairly worried about having stopped putting on bra's but it was amazing so she didn't really complain too much. The future back problems were going to be well worth just never having to wear those things again. How she ever did it was beyond her.

She grabbed the controller and she was in. She set up all the stuff, this time not relying on pure subconscious automatic adjustment as she had actually sat down and watched a few videos and streams on the best or most popular weapons and builds and that sort of thing. Well, if it isn't broke, don't fix it. She just copied what the top person was doing and started to play.

And to her shock, she was actually.... Pretty okay? She didn't suck at all like she expected to. She might actually have a knack for this game! Not only that, but soon, she started getting people joining her stream.

"Yooo first."

"New streamer time?"

"Nice shirt."

She kept playing, actually really starting to enjoy herself. It wasn't anything like being a lawyer and being a lawyer hadn't exactly prepared her for this, but it seemed to actually be working! Around a dozen people were already popping into her stream. She was already getting follows and about an hour in, she heard a new sound. She glanced over.

"Thanks anonymous for the 100 bits."

She was really doing this streamer thing! She wrapped up a few hours later, richer in follows, bits, popularity, and confidence. Everything had gone so well! But of course it had! She may have been a bit nervous but she knew she would be the best at this sort of thing sooner or later. She never settled for second and never qui- That sharp feeling returned. Well, clearly she did but that was only so she could get even farther ahead! Yeah, that was it.

The days passed and she found herself actually feeling kind of happy. Well, she must be, since she smiled so much and masturbated, god, at least 3x as much as she use to. It was almost annoying though that she never used any of her toys or at least stuck a finger or two in! But, but she was the one doing that. Right, yes, of course, she just didn't want to. She was still feeling a little off kilter from the whole thing. She'd get back into the groove of things sooner or later.

Today, however, was a special day. Although she actually seemed to be good at this Valorant thing, she had to call off streaming today. The reason was simple, her best friend was coming over to take her out for a night on the town! She had been quite insistent. A ring from the doorbell told her she was here. Sandra went to answer it.

"Hey girlfriend! You ready for some drinks, miss streamer? Seriously, I don't know whether you're crazy for quitting or becoming a lawyer in the first place. Well anyway, let's go!"

"S-Sure. Let's go, get those drinks."

.

.

.

This world or life was crazy. I had woken up and just, been female. It had been a few weeks since then and I was honestly having a great time, outside of the fact that I felt pretty bad about robbing someone's else's existence. I hoped this woman was happy with my mom and dad, they were great. That had been the thing to have hit me hardest. I hadn't just body swapped, I had been put in a whole new universe where I never existed. All I could do now was, well, adjust. Quitting lawyering and becoming a streamer had been more frantic panic and necessity on the high of unreality but it had worked out beautifully! And god, I was so fucking hot! It was actually starting to almost interfere with my streaming schedule. I had to relax a little but it was hard. Masturbation as a woman was amazing!

12