Management Training Program Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom goes to job orientation and daughter goes to beach house.
4.6k words
4.56
25.5k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Management Training Program Part 3

I text Lisa.

ME - How would you like to have a beach house to use next weekend?

LISA - Seriously No Strings

ME - Well I would be there Saturday night for your first semesters payment

LISA - I figured. Can I bring a friend?

ME - For a 3some

LISA - NO. She is my BFF. Not a 3some

ME - I am fucking you whenever I feel the urge

LISA - Again I figured LOL. We can just go to the bedroom. I actually told her about our agreement

ME - Did you tell her about having a 3some with your Mom

LISA - Jesus NO. I told her I met you at the hotel. That's it!

ME - There are some conditions. For unlimited access to a luxury beach house. You and your friend will Only wear the bathing suits I supply and after dark you will Only wear the nighties I supply.

LISA - I think she will agree.

ME - Google Earth the following address. Show her the house and get back to me in 30min.

It's 15 minutes later and I get the following text.

LISA - She agreed

ME - What is her name?

LISA - Angela

ME - send me a picture of her and tell me both your sizes

I get a picture of both of them. Her friend is a little taller with bigger boobs and hips. Her friend will look Really Good in a bikini.

I email Jen and tell her to arrive at Human Resources Friday afternoon for paperwork and a brief orientation. I schedule it late enough so no one is around on the executive floor by the time she is done.

Thursday I get a text from Lisa. She got the bikinis and nighties.

LISA - Oh My God. These are barely bikinis and the nighties are see through.

I let her stew for a while.

ME - The price you pay for a FREE college education. You are ok Fucking me but not dressing sexy for me? If you don't like it just say so. It's not too late to reverse the scholarship.

LISA - I have just never worn something so revealing

ME - if you don't like them don't wear them

LISA - Really

ME - Yes you can be naked all weekend instead

LISA - I will wear it

Friday morning I call down to HR and ask them to have Jen report to me after orientation. There are a few things to go over with her before she actually starts on Monday.

It's about 5:30pm and there is a light knock on my door. I look up and Jen is standing there in her store clothes. I thought she would be in them since I left her very little time between the end of her shift and reporting to HR. Now I can punish her for it.

"We do not share the same dress code as the store. If you can't wear the proper dress code in the office you will wear nothing."

She starts to talk. "No excuses." I bark. "Go to the ladies room, strip naked, leave your clothes in there and report back to me."

She has a horrified look on her face. "Now." I yell. That gets her moving. Within 5 minutes she is back knocking on my door.

I look up. "Well you certainly look sexier now." I get up and walk around my desk. I pull her to me and give her a deep kiss. I pinch and pull her nipples and she moans. I start pulling harder and walking backwards. She walks with me. I walk her towards the armchair I have in my office. I back up against it. I kick off my shoes and tell Jen "Take my pants off."

She drops to her knees and removes my pants. She holds each leg as I step out of them and then gets up and looks around the room. She folds my pants and carefully lays them over my desk chair. I am now sitting in the arm chair. She then returns to her knees in front of me, and with no prompting from me she bends down and starts blowing me.

"God you must be horny." I pull her head off me and pull her up onto my lap. I can feel her pussy is wet as she sits down and my dick slides up along her lips. "God you are wet too." Her head looks down. "Answer me. Why are you horny?"

"I can't help it." She says quietly

I pinch a nipple and keep pinching harder as I tell her. "That was not what I asked you."

First she is moaning. Then "Ow. Ow. Ow. Sorry, I'm horny thinking of you fucking me."

I smile. "So you like fucking me. Would you still be horny thinking about me fucking this sweet ass again?" I reach down and squeeze her ass cheek. "Maybe I will get Lisa a strap-on and watch her ass fuck you."

"Please don't make her hurt me. Please don't make her cause me pain." She whines

"Oh don't worry. I will have that ass stretched out in no time. Today I have no lube so the plan is to bend you over my desk and fuck you until I can't fuck anymore." I push her off my lap so fast she lands on the floor. She gets up and goes to the desk bending over it. I pull her hands back and put them on her pussy. "Spread those pussy lips open."

She grabs a lip in each hand and pulls them apart. God she is wet. I line up and jam myself in. She screams out. Thank god I made sure the floor was deserted before she arrived. "That's right scream. I want to hear you scream." I grab her arms and hold them back as she reaches for her mouth, pulling her up and back. "No muffling your screams. Consider this part of your orientation. This is part of your benefits package."

I am fucking her hard. Every now and then with a good hard stroke my heavy wooden desk nudges forward a tick. I emphasize each word with a Hard Fuck. "I.... Want... .You.... To... Understand... Your... Benefits... Package!"

Her screams stopped after the first half a dozen or so strokes. Now it's just grunts, ahh, oohhhs etc as I pull her back with her arms, and slam into her.

I am so into it I don't notice Jen getting more and more worked up. Suddenly she screams "FFUUUCCCKKKKKKK!" Her usually tight pussy becomes even tighter as she orgasms. I let her arms go and grab her by her hips. I pin her to the desk and keep Fucking her. I keep this up for just 1-2 minutes. The whole time there has not been a coherent word out of her mouth. Small screams, gasps, groans, until an animal like howl comes out of her and she squirts All Over me and the floor. That does it for me and I cum.

I finish inside of her and I step back from her. She actually slumps down to the floor, and falls back on her side. Curled over a tad into maybe half of a fetal position. She lays there panting. She gets her breath back and says something I can't quite make out. "What?" I ask

"What did you do to me? I have never cum so hard or so long it was like one orgasm just rolled into another bigger one." Jen says.

I laugh. "What can I say I know what you like. You like it hard. You like to feel forced, and you like to be degraded a little. The proof is in the mess you are laying in."

She starts to push herself up. "Why is the floor wet?"

I laugh again. "You squirted when you came."

She gives me a totally confused look. I get up and grab my cellphone. I pull up a porn video of women squirting. I hit play and hand it to her. Her hand goes to her mouth.

I walk to my desk and use some paper towels I have in it to wipe myself clean. "I would love to stay and go again, but I am meeting Lisa tomorrow night. I have to save something in the tank for her.

"No you can't...." Jen starts to say

I pull her up and flip her back onto the desk. Firmly holding her in place by her neck. I get right down to her face, and growl. "I have told you before no saying no to me. In fact I have warned you that there will be no more warnings."

"Please." She cries. "You can do whatever you want to me. Please leave my little girl alone."

I pull her head back by her hair hard. Spanking her ass hard enough to sting my hand a little with each word. "I... Have... Told... You... No... Saying... No!"

Right from the first hit she screams. She is sobbing and screaming. She can't quite form words. It sounds like she is trying to say sorry. I let her go and she slumps to the floor again sobbing and holding her ass. I turn and start getting dressed. By the time I am dressed she is still on the floor.

I nudge her with my foot and she looks up at me. "Security on this floor turns on in about 15 minutes. If you aren't out of here by then. Every door will lock. You will set off alarms, and security will come and review the video tapes. They will show you walking naked though the hall. I don't think you want that. Get your ass in gear."

I walk out and get on the elevator. I am thinking ahead to Saturday night. I can't wait to introduce Lisa to my favorite part of the house.

The next day I am driving to the beach house still an hour away when I get a phone alert. The temp PIN I gave Lisa has been used. They are in the house. I pull over at the next rest stop and pull up the security cams. They are running through the house looking at it. All three bedrooms have king beds, and it looks like they have decided to share a room.

They start wandering through the house. They walk are walking through my master bedroom into my walk-in closet and they see a locked door. They turn the lock and walk in. The room is dark, until one dim light turns on as it is designed to do. I have both my homes set up as smart homes. I can control it all with my phone. I get an evil thought. I should lock them in. No I don't want to show my cards just yet.

I watch them on a security camera in the room. They both have their hands over their mouths. With the light on they can see where they are. I call it my play room. I have all sorts of different dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, clamps, blindfolds and hoods. You name it, it's there. Along with a queen mattress with tie downs, a homemade padded saw horse with tie downs, and some tie downs built into the wall to strap someone spread eagle to the wall. Hanging on the wall near there are different floggers, paddles and canes.

They start walking around the room. They go to the saw horse and Angela gets on it. She is about as tall as the last woman I had on it so the leg and arm rests are perfect for her. Her ass is at the edge and up in the air. Jen swats her ass and her friend wiggles it before she gets up.

Jen lays back on the bed like she is tied down and her friend grabs an ankle to strap her in. They wind up giggling and wrestling on the bed. It ends up with Angela on top. I see her bend down and kiss Lisa real fast on the lips. She then gets up and puts her hands in the air in victory.

They then wander over to the toy counter. They both pick up the 2 biggest toys. I can see them talking and they have looks of disbelief. Damn I wish the security cameras had audio.

Angela picks up a vibrator and turns it on. She pushes it at Lisa's pussy. Lisa jumps in surprise, but then holds it to her with Angela's hand. Angela is just staring. Lisa pulls it away and pushes it to Angela. Angela doesn't fight it and it looks like she is enjoying it. She then pulls back and the two of them look at each other giggling.

Ok. I need to get back on the road to get there, but one last thing to do. I call Lisa. I let her know I am on my way. "I see you and Angela got in ok. Any problems with the house?"

Lisa starts to answer "No and then she gasps."

I have remotely shut off the light. "Lisa is everything alright? Why did you gasp?"

"Sorry I um almost dropped my bottle of water."

"No worries. I should be there in an hour or so. I can't wait to see you in your bikini."

Her voice is nervous. "Oh yeah. We are getting settled in a room. Once we are we will get changed and hit the beach."

"Ok see you soon." I say as I hang up. I continue to watch the security feeds when some outside light fills the room. Ok they got out. I drop the cell on the car seat and get back on the road.

I get to the house and pull in the driveway. I walk out back and I am greeted with two bathing beauties. I stare for a minute and then walk into the yard. I have to say Angela Fills out the bikini top. She has got a nice set of tits on her stand straight up off her chest. I picked nice bikinis. The bottoms are very thong like up front and go high on their hips. I can see both their pussys outlined with the thin material. I am almost to the two chaises when they realize I am there. I stand between them.

"Wow you two are a sight to behold. You both look sexy as hell." I bend down and kiss Lisa. She jumps for a moment but kisses me back. I break the kiss and stand up. Angela is staring at Lisa. "Angela I am sorry that was rude." I lean down and kiss her. She is wide eyed and stiff. I run my tongue along her lips. She closes her eyes moans and opens her mouth. I make it a quick kiss and stand up.

"I feel over dressed. I am going to get changed." I head inside. I look in my closet and you can see little foot prints in the freshly vacuumed carpet and the door isn't closed. Good, evidence to punish them with. I love it.

I walk out in my swim trunks. "Anyone hungry there is a great place down the beach?"

They both hop up and go to head inside. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"To grab T-shirts." Says Angela

"No need for tshirts. This place is all bathing suits." I keep walking past them. I turn back and see Lisa giving Angela a look and they follow me.

It's a 15 minute walk I fall back a little and watch their asses wiggle. As we get closer I get between them and put my hands around their waists. Every here and there my hand slides down a tad. After a gentle feel I pull it back up. I want to work them both slow and gentle.

The restaurant is a great place. Picnic tables out side that are packed and a huge bar inside. I lead the girls to the bar.

One of the bartenders waves to us pointing at 3 open seats. I get a beer and 2 diet Coke's and we sit down at the bar and order. Once we have eaten I get up to go to the bathroom and I walk back. All you can see are two sexy asses sitting on the stools. The thongs are almost buried between their cheeks.

I walk up and put my arm around each one. "Now no one say a word. Look in the mirror. You two are the sexiest women in this place." They both blush. "One other thing." I run my hand down their backs to their near naked asses. "Your asses look Fantastic in those suits and on these stools." I give their ass cheeks a good goose.

They both gasp but don't move. I pull out my card and pay. They both hop up and turn their asses to the bar and pull the thongs out. I smile and sign the slip.

We are walking back and I get between them and hold their hands. I grab their hands tight and head into the water. "Let's go for a swim" I say

They both shriek "No". I keep pulling.

Angela tries to talk me out of it. "These suits are too thin, we can't. Everything will show."

We are now up to our knees. I smile. "I know. That's the plan." A wave comes in and I fall into it still holding them tight. I pull them in with me screaming. No one is looking since it just looks like people playing in the water.

We all stand up and are soaked head to toe. I can't help but now stare at the two of them. The cold water has gone straight to Lisa's nipples. They are both popping up. Angela has my attention though. Her nipples are big. They are thick and long. "Jesus, I have to see those." I don't even realize I have said it out loud until Angela looks at me staring at her

"Excuse me!" She says in a huff.

I go for broke. "Oh come on. You know I got you the suit and you wore it. Did you not think I would look? You know why Lisa is here. She told me she told you."

The girls are staring at me dumbfounded.

I change my tone. I get a little stern. "Lisa stand behind her with your ass facing the beach. Give her a hug from behind and pull her top up."

Lisa looks at me and then Angela and moves behind her. Angela is protesting. "Lisa not in public."

Lisa rests her head against Angela. "Sssshh no one will see. It's Just a quick flash" Lisa pulls Angela's top up and cups her boobs holding them.

Just then another big wave we didn't notice knocks us over. Angela keeps her body under water and fixes her top. Well that nice vibe got cold water splashed on it. We get out of the water, and walk back to the house.

We are sitting on some lounge chairs, and I figure I will give something a try. "Angela, would you be so kind to go in the house and grab me a beer or two and get you and Lisa something to drink too?"

She looks at me for a moment then at Lisa. Lisa smiles at her. "Yes, get us both something to drink." Angela smiles and gets up.

I sit up and pull Lisa over to my lap. I grab her ass and kiss her hard. I nuzzle her neck and start kissing down. I don't even ask. She pulls her top to the side exposing her hard nipple. I sit there squeezing her ass and sucking on her nipples listening to her moan. I wrap an arm around her and fall back onto the chaise.

She moves a tad so she is laying on me. With her tits in my face. I reach down and start rubbing her pussy through the suit. She moans loudly. I pull her thong aside to expose her pussy.

"Not here. Angela might ssseeeeee." She whispers as I push a finger into her. She is panting and trying to move but I still have an arm wrapped around her tight.

"Please take me inside. Have your way with me,but please not in front of...." Lisa freezes when she hears Angela

"Oh my god."

I release Lisa and she stands up pulling her thong and top back into place while still facing me. She turns and sits in the chaise. Angela hands me my beers and sits next to Lisa.

I look at the girls and stick my finger that was just in Lisa's pussy. "Finger licking good."

Lisa puts her hands on her face and Angela just looks at me. Not a look of disgust, more or surprise or awe. Baby steps.

We sit there soaking up the sun. I probably have a 6 pack and the girls think they are being sneaky drinking, but I know they are putting booze in the drinks they make.

We sit there watching the sun set behind the house. I look at the girls. "Well it's after eight PM, and the sun has set. I think it's night now. You girls should go get out of those bikinis and put on the outfits I got you for the evening." I tell them.

They both look at each other, but aren't moving. "Lisa what was the college you were HOPING to go to?" I ask.

That gets Lisa up. She reaches out for Angela's hands and pulls her to her feet. Lisa then turns to me with a smile. "I AM going to State College for free thanks to my Mom's wonderful employer." The two of them walk into the house.

I get up and start a fire in the fire pit and pull a large couch and foot stool over to the fire. I sit in the middle of the couch and wait for the ladies.

As they walk out of the house both of them are perfectly outlined in the house lights. They are visions of beauty. The shear material flowing over the outline of their bodies. They get closer to the fire and you can clearly see the outline of the matching shear panties. Their boobs are visible but not obvious.

I look at both of them. "Jesus, you both look Amazing!" I stand up and pull Lisa into a kiss. I hold her tight to me with my left arm. I reach out and pull Angela to me with my right. I bend down and kiss her. She stiffens for a moment, but relaxes and moans a little.

I sit back in the middle of the couch forcing the girls to sit on either side. I turn to Lisa and wrap my arm around her holding her tight as I kiss her. I relax my arm and she wraps her arms around my neck. I reach between us and start squeezing her boobs. I am pinching and pulling on her nipples, and she is softly moaning as we kiss. I reach my hand down to rub her pussy.

Lisa breaks the kiss and whispers to me. "Not here in front of Angela."

"Don't be silly." I answer in a regular voice. "Angela doesn't mind." I turn to Angela. "Do you mind if I rub Lisa's pussy? I mean you saw me fingering her earlier. You don't mind right?"

Angela is just staring in awe. "Um I guess not."

I turn back to Lisa. "See she doesn't mind." I reach back down to her pussy. This time I reach under the nightie and into her panties. She is wet. She moans as I rub her clit and lets out a big gasp as I push 2 fingers into her.

12