Management

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that summer ended when the kids came home and Auntie Daniella met her future husband who would take her to Amsterdam. I now question what was more impressive about those meetings in the Netherlands that summer - our work or Daniella's charm. Either way, it looks like everyone was better off because of the hard work that Daniella and I put in.

I was going to miss Daniella at work and at play, but we all knew that moving on like this was the best thing for all of us. I doubt that she tells her new husband any of these details. And my new assistant is a collective of virtual assistants located in 8 countries that I access only on the web.

As we make plans for the kids to head to their grandparents this summer I can only think about how much time I'll take off from work to fuck Henry. As much fun as last summer was, I have every intention of erasing Daniella from his memory. All by myself.

12