Manas and His Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock!, knock!, there was a sound at 10:55 promptly the next day. Manas did not expect Deepa to be on time. Sanjana had taken the kids and had gone to the ceremony. Here he was watching TV and deep down in his heart looking forward to seeing more of Deepa, and giving her a good time.

Manas opened the door, and Deepa stood at the entrance. She was wearing loose PJ bottoms and a loose top. She seemed to have dressed to the occasion as instructed. Manas led her in. She looked nervous for the first time.

Deepa walked in with a gym bag. Probably she had her change of clothes in there.

"Are you ready for a massage?" Manas let out a nervous smile.

"I guess I am." smiled back Deepa.

"To be honest, Sanjana usually is naked under a pair of towels during our massage, you can choose to wear whatever you are comfortable with. If you want I can massage you over your PJs too." said Manas.

Deepa did not seem to be prepared for this question, now she was in a dilemma. On one hand she could not be totally naked under the towel like Sanjana, on the other hand PJs would really block a good massage. She decided on a middle path. "You know what, give me a minute let me use your bathroom and change into something more comfortable", said Deepa walking into the bathroom.

Manas was wondering what Deepa was thinking, and he didn't know what to expect when she came back.

Deepa entered the bathroom, quickly took off her PJs and the top, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of white cotton panties and a matching white bra. She had specifically chosen this as she didn't have any of those disposable underwear which they use during the massages. She wanted to check once more to make sure they left her decent enough in front of Manas, she pulled out Sanjana's bathrobe which hung behind their bathroom door, and took one last look at herself in the mirror as she got into the robe. With a big sigh she opened the door and stepped out in her bathrobe.

Manas was surprised to see her in the bathrobe. He had no clue what she had underneath. His body has started reacting to the situation and his tool started to stiffen up.

Manas took out a pair of long white towels, and motioned his hands indicating Deepa to proceed towards the bed. Manas had put a special type of cloth which was meant to protect the bed from the oils. Deepa walked towards the bed and with his back towards him, dropped her robe to reveal her white underwear. Manas could not take his eyes off her. Her cute ass looked perfect in those white hugging panties, and like what he had seen in the pool, a bit of her bum slipping out below her panties. The sight was driving him wild. His dick was getting seriously hard now. Like a gentleman he held the towel to her, as she laid down with her back to him on the bed. He covered her with a long towel.

Manas asked Deepa to relax, as he started preparing himself for the massage, he took the bottle of special oil he had planned to use. This smelled of herbs and at the same time gave a kind of warmth which was very soothing. Sanjana loved the effect it had on her skin, and he was hoping Deepa would like it too. He poured a little of the oil into his palms and began massaging her feet. He gently stroked her feet as he started rubbing the warm oil on them. He could see that Deepa had started enjoying the feel of his hands on her body. He slowly moved up to her calves. He started pressing them with his fingers, putting more on more pressure. In between he used his elbows just to give that extra pressure at the right points.

Deepa was loving what Manas was doing to her body. She almost forgot that she was lying near to naked in front of a man who was her brother in law. As Manas began to use his elbows on her calves, she began to feel the pleasure of pain. In an unique way she was getting turned on.

Manas had now moved from her calves and was now massaging back of her knees. He now lifted the towel and folded it until just below her buttocks. He could see the v formed by the bottom of her panties. He was now moving up to her thighs, and had started massaging those gently. She had tightened up a bit, maybe she was feeling a little shy. He tried to loosen her muscles by using both his hands on one'of her thighs at a time. This needed him to make some space for both his hands; he gently parted her legs to make room. With this he could clearly see the bottom of what must be her lady parts. He brought down the towel a little more to cover her up. He started massaging with more pressure and could feel her body relaxing and loosening up now. With each stroke he was going deeper into her tissues.

Deepa felt a fresh puff of air down there. Manas must have lifted the towel upto her waist now. Deepa started to wonder what was on display to him. She was confused if she should care, or if she had already gone past the point where she cared. The cold air touching the ends of her pussy clearly showed her she had gone past that point. Within seconds she felt the towel coming back down. She was curious if Manas had done that on purpose. This environment was doing her wonders. She was slowly but surely getting turned on.

Manas was now done massaging the legs. He spread the towel back on her legs and moved on to her shoulders. He was now standing near her head which was facing downwards, he was standing perpendicular to her, with access to her upper body. He folded the towel upto just below her waist. This exposed all of her upper body, with nothing but her bra straps. He could also see the top of her panties which was now showing a hint of her crack. The sight looked lovely, and now he sported a huge hardon. His tool was inches from her face, he was glad that she was lying with her head down. He started working on top of her shoulders with a fresh squeeze of oil. The warmth of the oil and his hand seems to be working well with Deepa as she was relaxing with every stroke. He started loosening muscles on her neck and shoulder working with both of his hands. The skin was now red with all the pressure and oil, he started putting more pressure on her upper back and centered his strokes to her spine. He now needed access to the whole of her back, and was confused if he should remove her bra straps. He didn't know if it would be okay, he paused to make this call.

Manas had stopped massaging, and this made Deepa think why. She could immediately guess his dilemma. He must have reached her back, and he might not know what to do with her bra. it was clearly in his way. Deepa was getting excited. She really wanted him to proceed with the massage, and also was excited to show him more. Deepa was wearing a bra with hooks at the front. She lifted herself a bit, and unhooked her bra from the front. She tossed her bra aside, lifted her chin up and smiled at Manas. Doing this took a lot of courage from her, but the sexual tension was driving her crazy. She was not sure if Manas had caught a glimpse of her breasts, she had been quick to lay flat on her chest after unhooking.

Manas was surprised with Deepa's move. He had not expected her to toss her bra aside. He had clearly seen her pink nipples and breasts. It was a very short flash, but those creamy boobs had turned him wild. His dick was waiting to come out now and was pressing hard into his shorts. He bent forward, applied a handful of oil and splashed it onto her bare back. He started applying it gently on her back.

Both of them were surprised to hear Sanjana's voice. She had let herself in, and was standing next to them. Manas didn't know how to react to his wife standing next to him, with a semi naked cousin of hers lying in front of him.

"Ah!, well look who is enjoying a nice massage." Sanjana winked at Deepa.

"I assume you are enjoying the massage as much as she is." laughed Sanjana and did something which no one expected. Within a flash of a second, she pulled down Manas's shorts and underwear within a single pull. Manas was now standing inches away from Deepa's head with his dick fully erect and pointing to her face. Sanjana burst out laughing, while exposing his erect tool to her cousin

Manas quickly pulled back his shorts, and was now left red faced in front of his wife. He shouted, "What is wrong with you Sanjana, how could you do that".

"Clearly you were having a good time giving her a massage, then why hide it. It was also highly unfair that you get to see her almost naked and she gets to see none of you." laughed off Sanjana.

"Anyways, I won't stay for long. I had to use the loo and didn't want to use the public one. I will quickly finish my business and let you get back to what you were doing." saying this she quickly unzipped her expensive salwar, and walked into the restroom.

Manas could not believe he had both Sanajana and Deepa semi naked in front of him. Sanjana was naked below waist taking a leak in their washroom, whereas Deepa was lying just in a pair of panties in front of him. He didn't know what good he must have done to deserve this.

Deepa was still digesting the picture of Manas's hard cock. His purple tip had glistened with a small amount of precum. This was the first time she was looking at a cock which was not her husband's and she had really enjoyed it. She was now starting to feel her juices down below. They must have left a wet spot on her cotton panties. She didn't know what to make of what Sanjana had done. Knowing her crazy cousin, she thought it must just be her way of letting Deepa know everything was okay, and nudity of her and him was not a big deal to Sanjana.

Sanjana walked out of the washroom completely naked below her waist, with her kameez lifted up to her waist. She was trying hard to make sure they dont get wet. Deepa had seen her cousin naked many times when they were together in the changing room. Seeing her naked in front of another man was a first. All this nakedness was really getting to her. She was not only turned on now, but her body started to ache in anticipation of some action. Just the thought of it was driving her wild.

Manas had not been naked in front of any other woman, other than his wife. He was surprised how much he seemed to have enjoyed showing his dick to Deepa. His face had turned red with embarrassment and excitement, two emotions at the same time. To top it, Sanjana was walking around with her naked pussy exposed. Sanjana was usually nonchalant about her nakedness when she was around with Manas, however her nakedness when having another person in the room was a first.

Sanjana quickly god dressed and left the room.

Manas was now back alone with Deepa, with the new mental discomfort of having exposed his erect dick to Deepa. He resumed where had had left, and started giving her long hard strokes starting from her neck and going upto bottom of her spine, into the top of her ass. He finally broke the ice, by speaking up. "I am sorry, Sanjana should not have pulled my shorts down. You should not have to have seen that."

Deepa was quick to reply. "Dont worry, it was not your mistake. Maybe she was right, why should only you get to have all the fun." she let out a nervous laugh.

Manas was now done with her shoulders and moved to her lower back. He removed the towel and kept it aside. Deepa was now sleeping only with her pantines on, with her head down. Manas took a deep breath, poured some oil onto his palms and applied it just above the bands of her panty. A drop or two fell on her cotton panty, making it wet and translucent. He used the tip of his fingers to tug her panty a little. Her panties moved downwards by about two inches exposing the top of her ass. He started massaging the lower back slowly.

Deepa knew that the only piece of cloth on her body was getting in his way. She didn't know what to do. Should she? or maybe she should end it here. Just the thought of where this could go next was making her very excited. She was now completely wet, and she was sure the front of her panties would have had a big wet spot. Her body knew what she should do instantly. She carefully arched her bum a bit, pulled her panties a little down, and that gave Manas the clue to do the rest. Her Panties were now off, she lay completely naked, albeit with her back to Manas.

Manas now had full access to her back, he continued applying oil on her ass. He used his long fingers to apply the warmth on to her cheeks, he was pressing the cheeks one at a time, with his long fingers going between her cracks. His fingers were dangerously close to her asshole now. He moved closer to her, to take a peek. It was completely hairless like he liked them, tight and pink too. He took a little more oil, and this time poured it right in her crack. She must have felt the warm trickle, she let out a stifled moan. She must have liked it. He started massaging the area around her asshole, she was really liking it. He was almost done massaging her lower back, he thought of playing a small trick which he always did with Sanjana. He applied a little too much oil on a couple of fingers, and slowly parted her asshole with them. He could hear a loud gulp from her. His fingers were now in. She didn't move an inch, he could feel her muscles harden. He used his other hands to slowly relax her tush. With a little effort, they became completely relaxed, and his fingers began to do the trick.

Deepa didn't expect that Manas would enter her ass with his fingers. No one had ever done that to her. She was loving it, she couldn't even control herself anymore. She had let a moan or two to escape, and a couple of times loud gulps. There were many times where she went very close to having an orgasm. Manas seemed to have a sense for it, everytime she was close to it, he moved along to prolong her sexual arousal. Now she had a bigger decision on her hands, would she turn around and let him see her naked. She was sure that Manas had seen every inch of her body already, but still turning around, and then facing him naked was a whole different thing. Now that she had come along this far, she really wanted to do this. She wanted to just forget about everything and enjoy this high she was feeling. As soon as Manas paused for a second, she was quick to turn around, and before her brain could realize she was facing him, with all of her complete nakedness. Not only was she naked, she had her juices flowing out of her pussy.

Manas was surprised that Deepa turned around. He had not expected her to be completely naked in front of him. She was completely hairless down there. Her pink pussy looked beautiful. She must have been having a good time too, he could see her wet juices had created a big wet spot on the bed, and her clit glistened with her juices. She had amazing boobs with pink nipples which were totally erect. He could clearly see the bumps on them, calling out for some action. It was Manas's turn to let out a gulp. He quickly took the towel and tried to cover her up. He was surprised when she pushed it away.

Manas began to massage her upper body. He could not keep his hands away from her boobs. Without his knowledge his hands went to her boobs, and he started massaging them. This was no longer a massage, as his hands were just playing with her boobs. He took the pink nipples in between his fingers and gave them a tight squeeze. For a minute he forgot she was his sister in law, but a minute later as she realized who she was, it gave him an even bigger hard on.

Deepa started to get fully aroused as Manas had now started oiling her boobs. He was literally playing with it, as he started pressing them in all the right places. She could no longer keep her moans down, as her body had started to respond to all the pleasure it was getting. First time he touched her nipples, she felt a sensation which was hard to describe. She wanted him to touch her more, and he didn't disappoint.

Manas had now reached her naval area and he was just above her pussy. He massaged her curvy hips for a few minutes, but to do this, he had to kind of sit on the bed with his legs around her body. With the current position of his body, as he concentrated on her naval area, his nose was getting a hint of how she smelt down there. He could clearly smell her sex. She had this wild aroma oozing out of her pussy, he wanted to just bury his nose there. Now he had moved a bit down, and his hands were dangerously close to her pussy. He couldn't control any more as he buried his nose into her pussy. His hard on was so erect now he was almost sure that it had made its way past his boxers and the only thing between his tool and Deepa was a thin layer of his shorts.

Deepa's body shuddered when Manas first touched her outer labia. He seemed to be deft at the art of touching. He had used his thumb to run through the outlines of her vagina, and her body shook with pleasure. He started slowly touching the tips of her skin down there, gradually using his index finger and thumb starting giving her sensations which she never knew existed. First time he inserted his fingers into her, she was so wet that his fingers just slid in. a minute later he had three of his fingers in, and was stroking her to heaven.

Deepa could not control herself any longer. She pulled Manas to her, and pulled his shorts down. He was now naked waist down, with a huge erect cock. Deepa touched the tip of his penis, and the purple pop grew even larger. Deepa held his penis in both her hands as she sat up. Making herself comfortable, she guided his dick into her wet pussy.

12