Manas Gets to See

Story Info
Manas and his neighbour aunt.
7.7k words
4.16
30.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Manas!" Lalitha called him, loud and clear.

"Are you home? I need your help; can you please help me out?" Lalitha requested.

Manas was a young man, a distant relative who lived next door to her. He was shy, brilliant in studies, sensitive, and probably naturally curious like young men of his age. He was always well behaved and occasionally helpful.

"What is it auntie? I was about to go take a shower, is it okay if I come by after my shower?" Manas replied.

They shared a single wall between their houses, and that was what separated their bathrooms. Even though she was talking from within her house, they were easily audible to one other. Both of Manas's parents worked, and he usually stayed home before and after his classes. He did not have many friends, and he was a nerd who enjoyed staying home.

Lalitha was a 38-year-old housewife, a mother of a 4-year toddler. Her husband worked in a nearby school, and he usually left to work along with the kid, whom he dropped off at the nursery before heading to his work. Lalitha spent her early mornings preparing food for the three of them, packed their lunches and had more time for herself only after they both left in the mornings. She would get to her morning chores only after this. She would clean her house, and finally take a much-needed bath, and would relax for a few minutes, and she would need to go pick up her kid. Today she looked in a hurry, she needed someone to help her get a few things from her attic. Being alone, she could not climb up the ladder and get the things down at the same time. She had to get this done, before she got ready and left for school. She thought Manas could help her. Without any hesitation she called out his name.

"Manas, can you please come now? I need to get this done quickly as I will not have much time later to get to school in time." Lalitha replied to Manas.

Manas, even though a little irritated, decided to go help her out. She had once in a while asked for his help, to either take care of her kid for a few minutes when she ran to a nearby store, or to keep her house keys when she went out for an urgent errand. He was not sure what she wanted this time, as he had already put his underwear for wash, he quickly wore his shorts and tee and he came out.

Manas was a young man, who was learning new things about his body. Lalitha being an attractive neighbour, had been in his fantasy a few times, but with guilt. A mother, especially a distant relative was not someone he should be fantasizing about. He was sensitive enough to realise his fantasy was wrong, but his curious mind had failed him at times. Like any nerd, apart from a few dirty dreams, he had very little experience in this matter, nevertheless he was too shy to think of any other thing to do about it.

"Hi Auntie!" said Manas, as he walked into his neighbour's house.

It was a small house with a living room, small bedroom and a kitchen. This was not new to him; his own house was not very much bigger than this. They just had one more room, than this house.

Lalitha asked him "Manas, I need to get a few things down from the attic, I need the large aluminium wok to make sambhar powder, we have none of it left, and I need to make the new powder before lunch today. I am not sure where the wok is in the attic, we may need to get a few things out before we spot it, as you know it is not possible for me alone to take it out and keep it down, can you please help me by climbing the ladder and handing me things down. It would be really helpful if you can help me out on this."

Manas did not really mind helping her out, he did not think twice before accepting to help her.

Lalitha went out and got the step ladder and placed the same on the kitchen floor. Lalitha held the ladder as Manas started climbing it. As he was climbing it, he realised what he had done. He was climbing up a ladder, where he was supposed to stand for next 10 to fifteen minutes, as Lalitha would stand below to take down things from him, he was wearing his airy shorts with no underwear, and there was a big chance that Lalitha will have to look up during this whole exercise. He stood on the first step as this thought came across his mind. There was reluctance and confusion on his mind, which Lalitha did not understand. She asked him, if he was okay and if he needed something. He just froze for a bit thinking what he should do. It was embarrassing to tell her the truth, it was even more embarrassing to climb up the ladder. After thinking for a few seconds, he decided to clutch his shorts between his legs and quickly finish his task. Slowly and consciously he climbed all the way up the ladder. Lalitha started instructing him to give her all the things at the front of the attic.

Lalitha usually wore Salwaar at home, she was wearing an old faded light blue kurta today, it was tight at wrong places and loose at the wrong ones too, it just didn't fit her well. She did not really mind the bad fitting as was at home, and she had never been one of those fashionably correct housewives. She believed more in comfort. She was a little cautious with the young man around, to make sure there are no awkward moments due to her attire.

Manas started giving things from the attic, as Lalitha took them from his hand one by one, and started placing them on the ground. Manas lifted the next item, and bent down to hand it over, he was surprised by the view below. He could clearly see down her kurta, as she looked up to catch the item, the kurta was loose around her bosom, and it was hanging down a bit exposing her top from above. The first sight of her creamy cleavage was something which he could not take his eyes away from, yet he was worried what she might think of she caught him peeking down her top. The white bra she was wearing was holding her boobs tightly, and the view from above was enough to hint what's inside, but not enough to show the real stuff. All this hide and peek got Manas excited, and his tool started to stiffen up. He was in a fix now, on one side he was loving this exciting circumstance and wanted it more and more, on the other side, he was conscious of his own situation, and was worried what that would lead to.

Lalitha had noticed how airy Manas's shorts were, she never expected him to be wearing nothing underneath. As he started climbing the ladder, her very first gaze up had caught her by surprise. She was looking at the hairless balls of a young man. At first, she thought she must have been mistaken, but another step higher there was no doubt left. She didn't know what to do, she could ask Manas to just go home, but that would look very odd, and her original plan would be impacted too. She was clearly in two minds, unable to decide her next steps. A few minutes into it, she was sure she could not just ignore what was on display, as she started feeling that tingling sensation between her legs. She knew that was wrong instantly, she was a married woman, and a mother, the young man was almost half her age, and clearly by the looks, he was just growing up. But her body seems to be responding to these visuals, and somehow, she had started to like what her body was feeling now. She finally made up her mind, to go through with this, and just enjoy what's on display. She wanted to stay cautious enough to make sure he does not catch her looking up his stuff.

Manas was having a wonderful time now, with every item he now looked forward to the beautiful and waiting acceptor standing right below him, his mind racing ahead of what was already on display, it wanted to see more. He noticed that the top half of her bra cup was made of slightly thinner and lacy material, he was thrilled with this discovery, it gave him a hope that he would see more, and he was right. With more careful observation, he could make out the darker shade on her left breast. His eyes started tracing that, he was now sure that was her nipple, this gave him an enormous erection, that he had never experienced so far in his life. In all this excitement his mind had forgotten his situation with his own underwear, and he had now let go of his guard completely. His tool now formed a big tent in his crotch.

Lalitha was getting a view of much more than what she had initially imagined. She could now see the base of his tool clearly. Something was making him more excited now, and his penis was waking up. Of course, she had seen an erect penis before, she was a married woman, but never had she seen something which she was not supposed to, this taboo was exciting her too. She could now feel her nipples erect, and probing thin laces of her bra cup, more she looked at the not so innocent dick of this young man, whatever of it that was visible, she started to feel the wetness between her legs. In what seemed to be a dramatic change of events his shorts were now completely left loose, whatever was holding it back was now free. She saw the purple tip of his now fully erect penis, involuntarily she let out an audible gulp.

Manas had now spotted the wok, he handed it down to her. She was relieved that all this will be soon over. Manas too wanted to quickly go home and was turning red with embarrassment. Lalitha started giving back the rest of the items for him to keep back. She was now doing this with a new found swiftness. She was not sure what was making her restless. She started to stumble on the articles as she started having them to Manas, she wanted this to finish quickly. Very few items were left now, as Manas was arranging one of the items which he placed, she waited to hand over one of the large hooks to place at the front. As Manas turned around facing away from her the hook got entangled to his shorts on the back, Lalitha tried to pull it out, to her surprise his shorts came down completely. She was now staring at his naked bum, she could see his balls clearly from the back and her face turned red. Manas had not expected this at all, in a swift motion he pulled his shorts up, climbed down the ladder and ran to his house without saying anything. All this happened so fast that Lalitha could not say a word. Her mind was racing between pleasure and guilt, her body though did not have any such dilemma.

After the incident with the ladder many things had changed for Manas, he had made Lalitha the centre of all his fantasies now. What had happened that day had run a havoc in his mind regarding the possibilities. He knew nothing would happen between them, but the guy's mind started playing games with reality. It started showing changes in his social behaviour around her, he was open to talk more, sometimes even without a subject or a reason. It was clear he was infatuated with her. Lalitha had tried to forget what had happened and what she had 'seen'. It was not very easy, as the sight kept coming back to her once in while she saw Manas. Her body slowly forgot the feeling, that her mind tried to remind her occasionally. Few days went by, with no significant event between them. He had started slowly speaking more to her, and she didn't mind someone to speak to at times. The awkwardness of the previous encounter was slowly vanishing.

Manas was growing tired of no action, and was trying to see what he should do next. He did not want to come too strong, yet he was getting impatient with nothing happening on this front. He started making various plans of getting into close encounters with Lalitha, but nothing came to his mind which could materialize. One day he got a knock on the door, it was the postman. He was trying to deliver the registered post in the name of his uncle but there was no answer from them. Postman requested if he could handover the post here instead. The postman was their regular for years, and was aware of the residents and their relations. He was sure someone from this house could hand it over to their relatives later. Manas took the post and began to wonder why they were not opening the door. He locked his door, and walked across to Lalitha's house. As he was approaching their house, he could hear the water running in their bathroom and he realised why they weren't opening the door. He thought of trying his luck today. He started calling out loud.

"Auntie, are you home, there is a registered post for uncle." Manas said.

Lalitha told him she was taking her bath, and asked him to come later.

"I need to go out and I will not be back until much later, are you sure this is nothing urgent?" lied Manas.

Lalitha was in two minds now, she could not decide what was in the post, she told him to wait a bit, she will open the door, and he can drop the post in. She told him she was in the middle of her bath, and asked him not to barge in immediately after she opens the door, as she needs to get back into the bathroom. Manas's mind started playing games, he wanted to just break his way in to catch a glimpse of whatever state Lalitha was in, however better sense prevailed, he did not want to ruin this for good. As Lalitha opened the door and ran back into the bathroom, he waited and made sure by asking if it was safe for him to enter. He wanted to make sure he scores some brownie points with her.

Lalitha was startled to hear Manas's voice, she was busy washing herself following her usual routine. She was not sure what he wanted. On hearing about the post, she did not know what to do, as she was alone at home she had not carried her change of clothes into the bathroom, in fact she had left even her towel outside on the chair, she always did that to prevent them from getting wet. Only way of opening the door was for her to run to the towel and get the door, yet she was not sure how much of her body it would cover. She thought, if she could open the door, and somehow convince him to wait for a few minutes to enter, she would have enough time to get back into the bathroom. She didn't know if she could trust a young man, especially having seen what his body could do. She half-heartedly convinced herself to take this chance. After he agreed to not open the door immediately, she came out from the bathroom fully nude, wrapped her towel around her. It was just covering her boobs and bottoms; she went and opened the door. She swiftly ran into the bathroom, just in case he breaks his promise. He had been honest though; he did not open the door yet. She kept the towel out near the bathroom door, closed the door and then told him it was safe to come in.

Manas entered cautiously and avoided trying to peek too soon. He guessed he might be being watched, so he kept his eyes to himself. He walked up to the table and kept the post and started walking back to the door. He was hoping she would talk to him, and give him a reason to stay back, but looked like he was out of luck and there was not going to be anything more to this. She thanked him for the help and excused herself for being in this awkward situation, where she could not even talk to him properly. He told her it was perfectly alright; he totally understands the situation. As he was about to go out of the door, he noticed something. The bathroom door was not completely closed, and he could clearly see creamy skin past the slit in the door. How could he go out now, he had to find a reason to stay. He went back to the table and sat himself down in the chair and started as if nothing had happened. Lalitha was facing away from the door, and he could see her back in the steamy fog in the bathroom. He asked her a few routine stuff about her breakfast, and her plans for the day, all the time his eyes racing to see more through the fog. He could see she had soaped herself and was washing it down. The hazy image of her naked back was turning him on. His tool was standing up.

Lalitha was surprised why Manas had not left after placing the post on the table, she felt he was about to leave, but maybe it was just in her mind. He seemed to be firmly seated in the living room now. Having a small house makes it easier to guess where people are just based on how their voices are heard. She was feeling odd to take a bath knowing that the young man was seated just a few metres away talking to her. She tried to keep the conversation by answering routine things and asking him about few mundane things. She was feeling odd that some sort of cold air seems to be entering the bathroom that day. She decided to wrap up her bath and she washed down the soap off her body.

Manas thought to himself that it was happening, the fog was coming down, he knew it was his chance, soon it was going to be. As he was thinking all this, his mouth grew silent, awkwardly silent. He knew it would sound odd, so he started asking about if she needed anything. There it was Lalitha's naked butt. It was beautiful, in a way he thought this was a sweet payback, especially after she got to see his naked butt the other day. She had perfectly round buttocks, and he was just a few metres away from it. He wanted the wind to blow open the door so that he gets a better view, but if only things happen the way he wants them to. He was staring at her naked ass and watching every jiggle as she was trying to wrap up. The little droplets of water on her bare ass were driving him wild. He would give the world for her to turn around. His dick stood up for the occasion. He felt as if it was going to burst out. He asked her again, if she needed anything, just to keep her from getting suspicious of the silence.

Lalitha was now worried about her next step, she was now in her bathroom with a young man outside, with no towel for her to dry herself, and none of her clothes to wear. She was trying to come up with a way to ask Manas to leave, without actually giving out the details. As she was thinking about this, he asked her if she needed anything. She was now in two minds, if she could ask him to get her clothes. Considering he had been trustworthy so far, she thought it might be an okay task to give him. She was feeling odd that a young man will need to go through her stuff to get her underwear. Deep in her heart, she probably wanted him to enjoy his first encounter with a woman's panties, and she was kind of kinked that it would be her's.

"Manas, can you please fetch me a few of my clothes from my drawer?" Lalitha asked him

Lalitha didn't know if she should explicitly say bra and panty, but she wanted to. Manas had readily agreed to her request and was now going to her draw. Lalitha in not so high voice told him

"On the right side, you will find the section of my panties, take the one on the top, on the left side, right at the back behind all my slips, you will find a white bra, please get me those." Lalitha requested.

As Lalitha told these words aloud, she found herself in a recently familiar territory of her's. She was getting wet between her legs. There was something about these interactions with this man, which was giving her a pleasure which she didn't seem to get when she let her husband enter her. She loved the wetness between her legs.

Manas could not believe what he was hearing, he had not only seen her cute butt today, he was also getting to see and touch her panties. He was now in her draw and was trying to find her clothes, as Lalitha gave out instructions, he hit gold instantly. Her stack of panties were not exotic like he had seen in a few of those stolen magazines under his bed, they were pretty normal, mostly white in colour. He found one, with a pink heart at the crotch. He loved this one, he chose that. Now he was going through her bras, he just loved touching them, he found some lacy ones. He thought about it, and finally chose the same white bra he had seen earlier, the one with a lacy upper half. He wanted to go through the rest of her stuff, but he was getting late and he was afraid that she would get suspicious. He took his selection and held them in his hands with their tips and started walking back to her.