Mandate

Story Info
The "god's" mandate for six brothers never felt so good.
6.8k words
4.53
11.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: All characters presented below are 18 or over.

Forewarning to my readers, this story may be categorized "Fantasy" but contains a significant theme of non-consent.

Mandate is a one-off story of six human brothers who have been raised and live for "the hunt" the fabled battle mandated to them by the gods. Their story begins with little understanding of who they are besides the god's favorite killing machines. And progresses to them finding another tribe of different, yet similar creatures from which they claim a new kind of victory...

Thanks to Tx Tall Tales for his extensive guides on submissions here, that I hope I am following correctly. This is my very first story on Literotica and I am excited to hear any feedback you may have.

Also thanks to Rusryoznail for guidance as to my first submission!

==========

Mandate

The power, the feeling, the energy conveyed across the wooden shaft of the spear. It was like no other pleasure known to him as it felled his enemy, its tip buried in their scales as he held out his bare arm with strength. Gritting his teeth, eyes wide with the thrill of it he watched the glossy yellow eyes of the beast dim beneath him, the shouts and hollers of his comrades indicating that he was not the only one bathing in the exquisite pleasure of the kill. All around him the scaled beasts lay oozing of their strange fluids, their body' essence littering their spears as a half dozen men bellowed out their exuberance.

"To the gods see our triumph!" The man with the form of a hunter called out above him to the sky. His spear slithered out the bipedal lizard-man whose own armor was ripped, axe broken, and expression blank in its defeat. Holding it high he pointed it towards the sky, towards the mezzanine of the gods that floated hundreds of feet above them. This silver veranda always observed their triumphs, ever since they were released into this land from the warmth of their nursery.

The silver object sat silent, no acknowledgement of their victory over the other tribe. The six men whose chests were wide with strength, bodies covered in tunics, wrappings on their feet, and grizzled scruff on their faces all looked to each other perplexed by the god's silence on this matter. Had they displeased them with their sport? Did this hunt not acknowledge their god's righteous mandate.

"The gods see not our victory today." One man, tanned skin with many scars grumbled as he thrust his spear into the dirt with frustration.

Similar frustration, resentment towards the silence erupted amongst them, all seeking answers to why the gods withheld their approval of this event. All of that until a single gurgling gasp interrupted them, a single lizard-man alive despite the bleeding wound in his chest.

"Brother... this one lives... we have yet to fulfill our mandate." A tall man took up his spear once more and walked towards the yet alive foe. Standing above him, tall and strong in victory, the lizardman could only basque in his opponents visage during the last moments of its life.

"Human!" It coughed, spitting out bile as it looked down the shaft of the man's spear about to fell him.

"You look... similar." Its forked tongue flicked as its eyes traversed the man's form. From the dangling member beneath his tunic, to his broad chest the yellowed eyes lingered.

"Similar? You... beasts look similar to me. I however am Jason, these are my brothers, each with their own name." The man retorted, spitting his disgust with the notion of similarity.

"Beast... ha-ha-aggghh." The lizardman beneath him scoffed. "I am no beast, I am.. Deltian." His webbed fingers found on his scaled chest a branding, the symbols seen beneath his claws "DELTIAN-0173".

The man above him touched his forearm where a brand also existed, but these symbols shown as "HUMAN-M 0024". A look of curiosity took him for a moment as he contemplated what was being said to him.

"Brother... end this." Another man came from behind, perplexed as to what might take so long to end the life of a foe.

"Jeremiah, this beast knows of the symbols..." Jason took the tip of his spear and brushed away the claw of the weakened beast, showing his brother the symbols branded on the scales.

"The gods have given you a mandate as well?" The man looked down with a cruel contempt for the dying beast.

"Ha.... ha..." the Deltian continued to cough bile. "Do you not know language?" Its yellow eyes mocked them. "They're words... HUMAN!... aaaggghh." The spear tip pressed slowly into the beast's shoulder as the man above him grew in anger.

"Why do you call me that?!" Jason gnashed his teeth as he twisted the shaft.

"Aaggghhhh... human! You... the words!!!" He tried to touch his brand once more. Showing the words on which their names came from.

"You know not... of your origin?" The Deltian's eyes unlike that of the mans were filled with pity. Of course the men did not understand what he said, they had no knowledge of how or why they were in this place, a vast wilderness devoid of anything but the hunt. From early ages they were kept in what they were told was the nursery, where the gods cared for them till they were ready for the glorious hunt, where they prepared them for this great struggle. Of course there was twelve then... their other brothers passing to glory.

"Its words are only meant to confuse brother, kill it!" Another man grasped Jason's shoulder firmly.

The beast cackled one final time as he looked towards the silver veranda, eyes glossing over.

"You fools will get the death you wish, just like the other humans will."

"Others?" Jason stayed his spear, sweat dripping down his brow.

"In the forest, not a league from here... agghhh... they were similar... yet...." its voice trailed off into death with a final gasp, Jason's spear protruding from the beast's shoulder.

A loud chime sounded from above in the sky.

"Mandate!" A strange voice proclaimed, followed by a chorus of applause and cheers that sounded like hundreds of men proclaiming their victory. The six on the ground raised their arms and weapons high, joining in the song of their victory.

"Now for the feast!!!!" One man yelled out with glee, burying his spear in the dirt before them, no sooner than did a silver platter appear in a burst of light. It was a platter the size of two men, filled with meats, fruits, vegetables, and nectars that made their mind's go numb. The brothers all cried out thanks to their gods, grabbing handfuls of their feast and gorging themselves on it. It was not often they ate so well, only after such a victory over another tribe.

For now they forgot the Deltians words, and reveled in the spoils given to them by the gods in the sky.

---

It was not until night began to fall and the feast had been spent between them did the thoughts of the beasts word's come up again. Above them the faint glow of the Veranda illuminated the wilderness around them, yet the fire they forged for themselves is what gave warmth.

"The beast's words trouble me." Jason sat cross legged before the fire, staring into its flames.

"You trouble yourself with nonsense brother. Drink more nectre, stroke your member, and sleep them away." A smaller man, but likely the oldest by a small amount advised as he sat across the fire from Jason.

"Talk of hoo-man aside, if the beast be true, perhaps another tribe exists a league from here. Another victory for us in the hunt." Jeremiah stood above Jason, his member dangling at eye level from his brother. Jason looked at his shaft, it was much larger than his, the biggest of the brothers, he never said it, but somehow it made Jason envious.

"It is our mandate." Another brother, Richard, sat next to the fire still stuffing his face with meats. He was the fattest of the men, but also the largest and strongest.

"Then we will travel that way on the morning Seek out the truth in the beasts words." A brother named Timothy, red hair grown all over his pale body stated as he lay down on the turf and rested his eyes.

"Indeed." Nods around the fire seemed to signal the brother's agreement. Each followed suit with Timothy, laying on the dirt, some stroking their members with grunts before falling off to slumber. Yet Jason was not among these, he attempted the touches, but his hand did not feel right, nor his shaft which lay limp. The thoughts of the beast's words distracted him, keeping his attention until finally, long after his brother's last grunts, did he fall asleep.

---

The next sunrise had long come and gone, the six brothers waking with the first light to seek out their next victory in the hunt. Should the beast be true they would find it much faster than their others, and perhaps feast yet another night to the spoils given by the gods. Jeremiah lifted his spear to the sky, acknowledging the silver veranda and seeking its blessings as they neared what they hoped would be the place of this tribe. Ever did it loom above them, their faceless gods watching closely as they sought out the glory of their hunting grounds.

The wilderness was thick where they proceeded, the arms of the trees and shrubs grabbing at cutting at their skin and cloth. The brothers were unphased, most bore scars far deeper than the flora around them could inflict, the promise of the hunt drove them forward without care as they neared where they thought the beast meant in his words.

Jason himself carried the conflict of both doubt and hope, the confliction of trusting such a creature's words. As they pressed on, every step was a challenge as he wondered if he was leading his brothers astray, or worse, into a trap. A glimmer of light reflected off of the base of the Veranda above them, ever floating against the blue sky, and soon the murmurs of distant chatter could be heard on the cusp of their ear's range. Jason was the first to press forward faster, gripping his spear tighter as he readied for the kill. His muscles tightened and heart quickened, brothers were just behind him doing much the same.

Soon they came to a clearing on the bank of the small river, the gentle sounds of water trickling down stream and the sight of two creatures in the water, close to one another and speaking words that faintly sounded familiar. Jason crouched near a tree to observe, his heart was racing more, the sight of these creatures far stranger than any he had seen up until this point. In the few short years they had partook in the hunt, there were many foul creatures the brothers faced in battle or hunted for the sport of the gods. All of them had their own likeness, separate from the brothers, monstrous in ways. Yet before his eyes these two creatures looked... similar.

It was the Deltian's own words manifested, the two figures splashing in the water so similar to Jason and his brothers. They had arms and legs, smooth skin, and spoke words that he could understand. Yet they were also... different. Aside from their long flowing hair that trailed down their backs they were hairless across their bodies. Their forms looked to be less muscular than that of the brothers, more slender and curved, wider hips that flowed into long legs. At their chest Jason found curious lumps of flesh, like bags that bounced and jiggled as they moved. Jason could not place the feeling, but something about those lumps interested him keenly.

"Miranda!" One said to the other as she scooped water in her palms and splashed it against the other's tanned body. She had red hair and paler skin than most, her body bare of any clothing as it glistened in the dampness of the river's water. Jason focused on her chest, smaller than the tanned one but something that interested him to grab in one hand. She danced around in the water gleefully as the sun and reflection of the Veranda played across the surface of her skin and stream.

"Mmmm the day is warm." The tanned one lifted her large sacks to wash under them, letting them go with a bounce as she spread her arms and took in the sight of the silver mezzanine of the gods. "The gods smile on us today.... they fill me with their grace." Her hands returned to her flesh at her chest, her eyes playfully watching the other creature.

"I will help unfill you then?" The paler creature neared the first, stooping down to bring her mouth to the flesh of her chest. The brothers all shifted, not a word between them as they watched this. One creature held her mouth to the other's for a long moment, both looked to be pleasured by the experience as their skin pressed against each other.

"Your milk is sweet today sister." The one lifted her head from the other with a smacking of her lips.

"Mmm... The turning of the stars has brought it much sweetness. The gods bless me." She ran her fingers between her paler companion's hairs. "I will taste yours later, surely the gods bless you too."

The pale one with fire hair grasped her own sacks.

"I am afraid I don't have as much to give."

Both creatures laughed in a way that further piqued the senses of the brothers. Their tones like the chiming of the gods, a sweetness to the ears. The brothers had hung on every word they could hear since they observed them, a perplexed and curious expression they shared with each other in the absence of any words to describe.

Jason's heart was filled with fire, like the creature with the fire hair he had become entranced with. He could not hold himself back any longer, some feeling of urgency had taken him. It was a blending of curiosity and passion, like the passion he got from the killing of the Deltians. Without a warning to his brothers he stood up, chiseled form beneath torn tunic emerging from the wilderness.

"Brother!?" Jeremiah called out to Jason as he threw away the element of surprise. Both creatures in the water noticed immediately the foe approaching, fear and wonder in their eyes much the same as the brothers. They began to splash towards the opposite side of the river bank, yelling out in their magical voices with an underlying sense of fear.

"Sisters! Sisters! The foe!" The tanned one called out. Jason followed regardless, his eyes on the rear of the fire headed creature, it was plumper than any of his brothers, but something about it called to him.

It was not a far step that he followed them through a patch of shrubs, the two he followed soon joining a number double that of his brothers in a clearing where wooden shelters hung against the trees.

Snarls, growls, shouts, and anger greeted him as he found their clearing. Creatures much the same as the original two huddled together, crouched in fighting stances holding spears less refined than his own. Jason saw how similar they were to him and his brothers, how different they each were in comparison.

There were tall creatures, short creatures, creatures with dark skin, and those with pale. Their hairs were as different as the colors of the sunsets, yet still the fire haired creature intrigued him the most. To Jason's keen interest their chest flesh was all different, some had little flesh at their chest, simply small pink nubs atop their breath movements. Others had large breasts that he could bury his face in, though he did not know why such an act would come to his mind. A few had thicker flesh, wide hips, and others were thin. Yet each seemed to be about the same age and intrigued him no less than the next. There was a rising feeling in his member underneath his tunic as he looked at them.

The fiery creature bore a spear now, he noted how weakly the head of it was fashioned to an untamed branch. She was snarling, hate in her eyes that he had seen before, but also as much curiosity as he shared.

"Brother! Brother!" The others yelled as they burst through the bushes chasing after Jason. Each of them eager for the hunt, their hearts racing and refined spears held in positions ready for battle. Yet as they entered the clearing, standing beside their brother, they looked on with much the same curiosity. Each brother observed the creatures before them, smaller, some unclothed and others in tunics like theirs, weapons cruder than they wielded, and many without muscle they bore. Yet there were more of them, so their guards did not loosen.

Above, the shadow of the veranda encroached upon the clearing, creeping over the figures of the brothers and the creatures poised to fight them. Its glimmering silver shell hummed as it moved to observe the next stage of the hunt, the brothers sensed it was soon time to claim victory.

This battle felt different to them, each of them a strange feeling at their core. There was a tenseness in the air not felt before by anyone, a queer feeling.

"Get back foes! Or we shall kill you!" A smaller creature shouted in a high pitch. Each of them looked frightened, gripping their spears too tightly. There was no discipline to their stances, the brothers far more adept in the ways of the hunt.

"To the gods! Victory!" Richard pointed his spear to the sky. It was only a matter of a few breaths before the clearing rang out in war cries and bursts of movement. The creatures made the first move, descending upon them like a tide. Yet the brothers were disciplined, making a U-shaped formation with their spears at the ready. It was little contest, the smaller, weaker, yet more numerous beasts were pushed back. Several disarmed in the assault, others being thrown on their backs and sent crawling to rejoin their tribe. Yet strangely each of the brothers had chosen not to kill.

It was not a conscious decision by the group, each looked at each other as they realized there was no blood spilt. The creatures had descended upon them in a sloppy formation, it would normally have cost them their lives.

"Do we not kill these creatures?" One brother asked, the six standing and relaxing their stance as they looked around the battlefield.

"Their spears are weak, their fighting weaker, yet we did not kill." Another added, almost as frustrated as he was confused why he chose not to fell these foes.

Jason looked towards the fiery creature, its red hair caught up in the wind, almost a sweet scent coming to his nose. They had fallen back, some nursing bruises, others huddling in fear. Yet this fiery one held her spear tightly and stood ready to fight.

"I am curious brothers..." Jason murmured, almost like it was a trance, his words from the depth of his mind. Striding forth, spear casually in his off-hand he approached the fiery creature, his brows furrowed as it prepared to bury its spear in his gut.

"Hheeeaaggghhh!" It cried as he neared, thrusting forward with the silver tip to dispatch the foe. Yet Jason, unphased stepped aside, catching the shaft of the spear and pulling the creature closer.

One... two... three harsh punches to the gut took the will out of it. The rest of the brothers and creatures watching this small skirmish with interest. Jason tossed the toy spear aside from them, grabbing behind the fiery-one's back and pulling at its red hair.

"Gaahhhh!" It screamed out, the helpless cries made Jason feel invigorated. It was at his mercy now, head pulled back, shoulders across his strong arm as he gazed down at its eyes, lips, skin, and sacks.

Jason's hand wasted no time finding them, feeling across its skin and nub, its pale flesh giving to his firm grip while small whimpers escaped the creature's mouth. It was then when he saw it, a brand along the creature's forearm just like his own.

"HUMAN-F-011"

"Human..." he growled, looking into the fearful yet fiery blue eyes of the creature he restrained. None in the clearing made to stop him, all too curious or afraid.

Jason grasped its breasts firmly, feeling for the muscle, yet there was little. The other whom he now knew to be human cried out in pain as he roughly handled it.

"I am human." Jason put a hand on his own chest, then pointing to his brand.

12