M&L/SAGG Crossover

Story Info
Two stories in one submission.
3.7k words
3.91
1.4k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

[Marcie and Leo/ She's a Good Girl Crossover]

(The story you are about to read is a crossover between the two current storylines I am currently involved in. I dedicate it to the real life Marcie who inspires me to keep writing and the real like Becks who gives me ideas. It is also dedicated to the readers who helped me reach 400 submissions over the years. You are the real rock stars and I appreciate you. I hope you enjoy it.

Azul)

It was a Saturday morning when Mr. Adams slipped into his car. He had the difficult job of driving five hours one way to follow his daughter. She was sliding into her Toyota with her friend, Becks. Mon, his daughter, was moving down to start graduate school. There were many feelings going through his mind. Obviously, his daughter was leaving the nest. This fact was difficult. What made things more difficult was that Becks was going to ride down with Mon. Normally, this was no problem except unbeknownst to Mon, Becks was going to stay in Mr. Adams' room and ride back with him. Mr. Adams knew that meant they would be sharing a bed and probably more than that prior to the trip home. He was still a little uneasy about it given that Becks was Mon's friend. This meant that he was double her age. Still, he was happy that Mon was applying herself and working on making her life better.

Six hours away in the opposite direction, Leo Masters was getting ready to drive his wife, Marcie to her sisters' apartment. She couldn't wait to meet Monica's new boyfriend. Also seeing her twin sister June was on her mind as well. All Leo was thinking about was that his wife was happy. He wasn't used to being the social butterfly Marcie was most of the time. Thing was he always made it a point to be there for Marcie. Considering he knew Monica's ex from previous visits, he was happy that the relationship with the boat repair guy was going well. Still, he had to caffeinate up for the trip. After all, he was driving.

Mr. Adams was following Mon at a respectable difference. It was during this ride that he kept himself occupied with music mostly. It was two hours until the first rest stop. So far, the trip has been quiet. At least it was before there was a knock on his window. There was Becks with a pouty look on her face. He rolled down the window.

"What's wrong?" Mr. Adams asked.

"Mon and I had an argument. Can I ride with you for a while?"

"Are you sure you want to?"

Becks leaned in close.

"I can make you change your mind," she said in her evil voice.

He looked at her before Mon walked up.

"Hey Pops, Can Becks ride with you for a bit?"

"Is something wrong?"

"I just want to talk to Jeremy one last time before we get to the University. I wanted to talk to him about my work references and stuff."

Becks looked at him, the gentle hint of a smile showing.

"Sure, kid. I can drive Becks. After all, she is going to ride home with me, and I need to find out what kind of torture I'm going through."

Both of them laughed before Becks slid into the passenger seat. He started the car and waited a few moments before Mon pulled out to drive. He reset his GPS for the next point they would be stopping at before he looked at Becks.

"What are we listening to?"

She smiled.

"What makes you think we need music? I know how to keep you up."

It was about this moment that Leo and Marcie reached her sisters' apartment. As they both walked towards the door, Marcie was whispering instructions to Leo. Or rather, checking on him.

"Are you okay, Leo?" she asked.

'It happens. That guy cut me off."

"It's been a while since you went off like that. I'm just making sure."

He turned to his wife.

"You could have been hurt."

They kissed like the newlyweds they were. It was during the kiss the door opened and Marcie's twin sister June whistled.

"That's no fair. My guy isn't here for mine," she said sarcastically.

The newlyweds split up and shared hugs with June and Monica. As they entered, Leo took a cleansing breath. It was showtime.

Speaking of showtime, it was soon after that Mr. Adams and Becks were going down the road. Mon was speeding a little. Luckily, she and her dad made the route, so he knew where she was stopping next. Unbeknownst to her though, her friend was laying on the bench seat playing with her dad's cock. His pants were open, and Becks' manicured hand was stroking him slowly. She was smiling as she watched his reaction.

"It's been a while since I did this," she whispered before licking the head of his cock to tease him.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" he asked.

It wasn't that he couldn't concentrate much. Well, it was really. Becks had demonstrated how well she could suck cock to him on a few occasions. It was risky though for this young lady to be doing it while he was driving. Thankfully, he was doing a good job of paying attention, even when his cock went down her throat a few times.

"How long until the next stop, Mr. A?" she asked, giving herself a quick breather.

"GPS says about and hour and a half or so."

"Good, plenty of time for my protein shake," she said before returning to her task.

Mr. Adams wondered what he did to get so lucky.

Back with Marcie and Leo, Monica was introducing them to her boyfriend.

"Patrick, this is my sister Marcie and her husband Leo."

Leo shook hands with Patrick. It was a good hearty handshake.

"So, you're Leo. What do you do for a living, Leo?"

"I already told you, Patrick. Leo is an IT guy."

Leo was uncomfortable almost immediately. He started seeing red flags. Luckily, Marcie squeezed his hand. It was always uncanny how Marcie seemed to read Leo's thoughts. As he started breathing easier, June came forward with some drinks.

"I hope everyone likes lemonade," June said.

It was not lemonade that Becks was drinking as they edged towards the restaurant Mon picked out. She just finished taking all of Mr. Adam's cum down her throat about ten minutes before they pulled into the parking space. Becks had just enough time to take a swig of her water and touch up her red lipstick before Mon waved them down. They parked before following Mon into the Pho place.

"How did I know we were going to do Pho?" Mr. Adams said.

Both girls laughed.

"Well, you said we should have one more meal together. Since you won't see me for about a month."

"I know, kid," he said, resigning to the fact that his heart was slowly breaking.

He knew in his heart the school was an hour away. It was during lunch that father and daughter and friend talked about things. It was during the conversation that Mon dropped a bombshell.

"So where is the hotel you're staying at, Pops?"

"About fifteen minutes off campus. I figured I'd follow you til you tell me otherwise, then go check in and get a nap."

"Actually, could you do me a favor, Dad?"

"What's up?"

"Can you just drive to the hotel? I have an appointment with my advisor in about an hour."

He paused.

"Okay, what about Becks?"

"I'll be fine, Mr. Adams. I got the room next to yours, remember?"

He played it cool.

"Okay, so we do the hard part after lunch?"

Mon seemed oblivious to her dad's plight. Then she saw his eyes.

"I'll be alright, Dad. You don't have to worry. Plus, I know Becks will help you on the way back. That's why I asked her to come along."

He kept his cool as he was working through the bowl of soup. His mind started to remember everything that brought him to that point.

By then, Monica brought out the photo album. She started showing pictures of her, June and Marcie when they were little. Leo was entertained because it had been a while since he saw the pictures. Unfortunately, Monica's new guy was a little impatient. Leo could tell he was about to blow. So he squeezed Marcie's hand again. Marcie got the hint.

"So, what are we doing for lunch, Monica?" she asked.

"Are you guys up for sandwiches?"

Leo stood up.

"I can start on them," he said.

Marcie followed behind him. It was as he was pulling out ingredients that Marcie walked behind him.

"You see something, don't you?"

Leo shook his head.

"He's getting impatient. It's like he was forced to go through this or something."

Marcie saw the look on his face. She knew he was on alert. She then heard a glass breaking in the other room. She then heard Monica cry out. Then June yelled. She couldn't stop him before Leo was already there. He saw his hand raising up about to smack Monica's face again. It was a split second. Leo's hand was around his throat. Patrick was on the ground. The girls stood back as Leo held him down.

"You have three seconds to calm down."

Mr. Adams was telling himself the same thing as he was about to slide the keycard. He reserved a room at a normal motel fifteen minutes away from campus. As he entered the room, Becks was right behind him. He walked in and saw the bathroom to his right. He walked in a little farther before he saw the Queen-sized bed on his right. He put down his backpack and sat on the bed. Becks put her backpack down before she sat next to him.

"I can't imagine what you're feeling," she said.

"It's difficult. I thought it was hard losing her mom. It's going to be a quiet house when I get back."

"Well, Mon did have an idea although I don't think she meant it the way I am thinking."

"What is it?"

"What if I move into Mon's old room? It would be closer to work for me and I could keep an eye on you."

"I dunno. I might be tempted..."

"Downside?"

He smiled.

"It's a thought. Won't the other boys be mad?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"They can deal with it. You're my friend's dad. You get me first."

Across town, Leo just finished throwing Patrick out of the house. Marcie was holding Monica while June was grabbing some towels. Leo was taking a moment to calm down before he turned to the girls.

"I'm sorry, Monica. I..."

All three girls hugged Leo at the same time. It was soon after the officer arrived. Marcie escorted Monica to the door to see him while June led Leo to the couch.

"How do you do it?" June asked.

Leo looked at June. June was almost identical to Marcie with only slight differences. It wasn't too long ago he had to do the same thing to June's ex-husband when he threatened her after Leo and Marcie got married. He took a breath before he smiled.

"You and Monica are family. I wouldn't let anything happen to you two."

Marcie walked in and kissed Leo on the cheek.

"You okay?"

Leo looks at her.

"I'm okay. What about Monica?"

"She's talking to the officer. I hope she's not mad."

"She shouldn't be. He just smacked her out of nowhere. What was he thinking?" June asked.

Leo shook his head.

"It depends really. Who knows how long it was brewing?"

Monica walked back in. She saw them sitting down talking. Without another sound, she rushed in and bent down so she could hug Leo tightly. It was quiet for a bit before the tears fell. Leo looked at Marcie before he wrapped his arms around her sister.

Mr. Adams wrapped his arms around Becks. It felt different this time than it normally did. As they held each other, Becks smiled at him.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

'I'm thinking how I got that lucky."

"You didn't get lucky. Well actually you got lucky a few times," she said.

They both laughed before Becks playfully pushed Mr. Adams on his back. She climbed on top of him before she started kissing him more forcefully. His hands went to her waist while they made out. It was when they were hot and heavy when there was a knock at the door. Becks immediately flew off of him before he got up and walked to the door.

"Who is it?" he asked.

"Pops, it's me."

He opened the door and watched as his daughter, the most important woman in his world, walked in. She looked around and saw the room. Then she saw Becks. She smiled before she ran and hugged her tight. She then looked over at her dad.

"You gonna join in or what, Pops?"

Leo released the hug after Monica cried her eyes out.

"I'm sorry. I really shouldn't have pushed him."

"What do you mean by that?" Leo asked.

"We've only been dating for a month. Maybe it was too early to introduce him to you and Marcie."

Marcie chimed in. "Monica, he threw a glass and hit you."

"I know. I just can't help but feel like..."

"It's not your fault," Leo answered. "Any man who would do that to a woman, especially he cares about, needs help. It's not your fault. Sometimes we get that disconnect between the right thing to do and the quick one."

Monica looked at him.

"You saw something, didn't you?"

Leo nodded his head.

"I did too," Marcie said.

Monica shook his head.

"I guess I rushed into it." Monica said.

"It's okay," June said. "We all can't lucky."

They both looked at Marcie and smiled. Marcie felt like a target. She looked at Leo.

"She didn't get lucky," Leo started. "Marcie was there before Mitchell came down with his sickness. We were friends for a long time before he passed. Before my wife passed. It wasn't a quick thing. It's one reason many of the things after went so fast. She knew me and I knew her. Even when she saw some of my dark side, she didn't waver. Patience."

The girls seem to be content with that. Monica then came up with an idea.

"We should go get a drink. I know this nice bar near the college."

Mon sat on the bed with her friend on one side and her dad on the other. Her face looked at the floor as she was thinking about what to say. It took a moment to do so.

"He was...a fucking flake."

"The advisor?" her dad asked.

"The guy she was meeting after," Becks answered.

Mon looked at her dad.

"He was the guy I was talking to while we were driving. We met online. We hit it off and I was looking forward to meeting him and whatever could happen after. Then we met. He looked at me and just walked away. I was about to go after him. Then you were in my head."

She smiled.

"I remember you always telling me that there's no person worth chasing after. If they didn't take you at face value, they're not worth the effort. So, I got in the car and came over here."

She hugged both again before she looked at Becks.

"Wanna hang out? There's a bar near here that we could chill out at."

"Great. Is your Pops invited?"

She looked at him.

"Why not? We may need backup."

Leo took a precursory look at the club before he joined the girls at a table. As he sat, he felt a little better. His wife and her sisters were enjoying the atmosphere. The bar they were at was a decent one. It was close enough to the college campus to attract students, but it was also classy enough to attract folks in his age bracket. It wasn't long until he saw a guy walk in with a redhead under one arm and a brunette under the other. They looked young enough to be his kids based on his facial hair. Still, he didn't judge. He sat there nursing his soda as the girls talked.

Mr. Adams felt like a king walking into the bar with his daughter and her friend. They found a spot and sat down before ordering drinks. On a whim, he ordered a soda. The girls looked at him before he reminded them that he was the designated driver. Everything was fine for the first hour until a guy walked up to his daughter. He tried to flirt, but she rejected him. He then called her a bitch before he pushed her. Before she had the chance to respond, her father was up.

"Sit down old man," the guy said before he got into his face.

Leo was watching. Marcie was in his ear.

"Leo, don't get involved."

"Why did you call my daughter a bitch then? Because she didn't want to do anything with a drunk asshole like you?" Mr. Adams asked.

The guy sneered, then did a lazy punch towards him. Mr. Adams dodged.

Leo watched. He saw something he didn't like. So he got up.

Mr. Adams kept the guy in his sights, hoping the girls had a chance to run. The guy tried to hit again, but this time Mr. Adams grabbed his arm and twisted. The guy went down to his knees. He heard a scuffle behind him. After the guy started begging for mercy, he turned. There was a bigger guy with a hand around his throat from a guy he didn't know.

"You okay?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, where's my girls?"

"They're over there with my wife and her sisters. You think there's any more of them?"

Mr. Adams looked down at his assailant.

"Maybe you and your pal should go. Get some air. If I see you even look at my daughter wrong again, I'm not going to just hurt your wrist."

He let go and looked at Leo. Leo let his grip down. The two guys hobbled out of the bar before the two walked back to their girls.

"Leo, are you alright?" Marcie asked.

"Wow, how did he do that?" Becks asked.

Mon hugged her dad while Marcie looked at Leo before hugging him.

"Always have to be the hero, huh?" she said.

The two guys looked at each other before Leo offered his hand.

"I'm sorry. I saw the guy about to jump you and..."

"Thank you. My name's Gary."

They shook while the girls started to introduce each other before they found a bigger table. As they talked, it was almost like they were old friends. It was before it got too late that they all started to get up.

"So, what do you do for work, Gary?"

"I'm in the metal finishing business. Been doing it for a few years. Lately, I've been working on taking care of this redhead. She's starting her master's this week."

"I'm in the IT business."

Leo hands Mr. Adam's a card.

"You ever think about doing something different, I have a spot for you."

"Thank you."

Mr. Adam's pulls out his business card.

"You need something done; I got you."

They both smiled. As the girls hugged each other, they shook hands again. It was then they went their separate ways.

As Leo drove, the girls were talking about what happened and how cool the young ladies were. Monica even mentioned how dashing the dad looked. Leo smiled.

As Mr. Adam's drove, he heard his little girl talk about how that guy saved her dad. Becks was gushing about how handsome he was and how cool his wife was and her friends. He smiled before they reached Mon's dorm. They stepped out in the night air before they spoke.

"I want a call once a week."

'I know."

"You be careful, especially if you go back to that bar."

"I will."

He stopped before he held out his arms.

"I'm super proud of you, Mon."

She went into his hug and smiled.

"Thank you, Dad. I wouldn't be here without you."

Becks watched as her best friend hugged him. She smiled. Partially because her friend was happy. Partially because of how wonderful a guy Mr. Adams was. And a small part thinking about his cock and how she was going to rock his world later.

It was a little later when Marcie and Leo made it home.

"I can't believe it. Two assholes in one day," Marcie said as she slipped off her shoes.

"It happens, Amor."

"Still, you always amaze me with that, Leo," she says as she slips off her skinny jeans.

"It's not something I enjoy doing sweetheart," he responds as he pulls off his polo shirt.

He turns and sees her on the bed, laying there with her come hither look. He finishes undressing before he slides onto the bed and embraces her.

"You were nice to give that guy your business card."

A soft kiss.

"His daughter is going for her master's degree. He may need the money. He seemed like a good guy."

Another soft kiss that went a little deeper.

"Did you notice he didn't look at your card?"

'I did. I could understand why."

Deeper kiss, lots of tongue as their hands started to wander.

"It's been a busy day though," she said.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?'

"I need you so much right now," she whispered.

He climbed on top of her and slid inside her as they kept kissing. He felt her fingernails guide along his back as he took his wife. He was happy his sister-in-law was alright and that he helped that guy who was protecting his daughter. Still, the feeling of his wife overrode all that as he took her.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers
12