Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 11-13

Story Info
Gino discovers Mano is Danny. Hot sex follows.
3.9k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1I: THE AFTERMATH

DANNY continues her story

Chuck greets his old friend Gino with a handshake and a hug. "It's good to see you still vertical, Gino."

"Thanks to Mando here, Chuck. Thanks for arranging it."

"Gino, I told you he was a specialist and you saw it first hand. Mando is quite efficient. Frankly, Gino we have no one in the Bureau as skilled and efficient as he is. He's worth ten times his fee." He glanced back at me.

"Mando, I understand you gave Agent Jacobs your statement. He'll email the written version to you to sign and return tomorrow. Yours' too, Gino. However, Mando, will you give an unofficial briefing, please, starting with these gruesome pictures of heads without bodies.?"

I laugh and give him the same sanitized version I gave Special argent Jacobs.

Chuck leans back and speaks to Gino. "Gino, Mando took a lot of bullets tonight so you wouldn't have to. And make no mistake, he's standing there like nothing happened, but buddy boy, that man is in pain, aren't you son? Bruised end-to-end, I imagine."

"Got me there, Chuck."

He shifted his focus from Gino to me. "Really Mando, how did you survive that war?"

I shook my head. "I had no choice but to survive to keep Gino alive. I did what I had to do, that's all."

He scoffed. "That's all my ass. Shit fire, son, you have to be the most polished pro in this business."

I enjoy the warm feeling of pride that statement triggers before responding. I laugh and shrug. "I don't know any other pros."

He gives me that, "don't bullshit me" look. "Right. Lone Ranger Mando. He lowers his voice while Gino goes in search of a bathroom. "I'm wondering, Mando, when will you introduce your ace fighter to the grateful client?"

"After I get cleaned up and become me again. Say, between half an hour to forty-five minutes. My battered and bruised body is demanding attention at the moment." I spin around and head toward the bedroom my gear was in. "Excuse me boys I have a soaking date with Epson Salts in a hot bath."

***

After getting the hot bubble bath and salts started, I remove the makeup with Cole cream. Next I step into the steamy shower, switch the hand held spray nozzle to pulse to remove the sweat and wash the dye from my hair.

One by one I pluck the buckshot out of the few exposed areas in my arms and legs. When I finish anointing the wounds with triple antibody salve and wrap them with waterproof tape the luxurious therapeutic bubble bath is ready and waiting under a hazy cloud of steam. I eased a toe into the water to check temperature before submerging all of me beneath the sparkling bubbles and suds to soak. Ah, the wet heat and soft, sudsy, silky feel of the scalding hot water is reviving me. I feel human again. Next, I rub down all the skin I can reach with creamy aloe body lotion accented with the fresh fragrance of green apples. I follow that with panties and a sports bra before cocooning myself with a white terrycloth bath robe from the closet, and make my way slowly to find Gino.

I wonder how he'll react upon discovering that Mando and Danny are the same person.

CHAPTER 12: BEHIND THE VEIL

GINO'S story

Once we have the room to ourselves, Chuck says, " I wasn't exaggerating a bit about Mando's expertise, was I?

I am quick to reply." No exaggeration, just fact. Is he human?"

He laughs, "I've wondered that after every mission he's been on." He sipped orange juice and set the glass down on a coaster. "Gino, tell me straight out. Do you think you're over paying him and agree I sent the right person?"

"Definitely the right person. I'm wondering, Chuck, if he should get a bonus for going against that many killers. Who else would take that assignment?"

"Against the Machetes?" He shakes his head. "No one. Two of them are in the ten most wanted line up, and one is actually number one. We know certain hits and hostage situations they were responsible for, but those two on the ten most wanted have many more hits than we know about. Even if you offered ten times that amount you'd have no takers."

I frown. "Why does he?"

"A couple of reasons, I think. One, because he can, and two, he likes saving lives and knowing he's killing the bad guys instead of innocent young soldiers just following orders. He is in a class of his own. No one individual can do what Mando does. No five either I imagine. He thinks far differently than we do. He breaks everything down to the smallest level, analyzes it, isolates the problems and comes up with a solution so practical yet never thought of. His methods often shock us. This situation, for example."

"Yes, Chuck,his methods were unbelievable. Actually, they were impossible, yet he did it as lived through it."

Chuck laughs. "Exactly. You know what the boys call him don't you?"

"Besides Mando?"

"The Lone Ranger because he works alone, and some call him Stopwatch."

"Stopwatch? What's the connection?"

Chuck laughed. "Because he stops his enemy's clocks. He jams their ticker to keep his client's ticker running smoothly." He grinned. "Sounds appropriate, doesn't it?"

I laugh. "Absolutely. On both counts."

He leans halfway towards me. "We only send him missions against the worst of the worst vermin like murders, kidnappers, and hostage takers. He doesn't do domestic work. All cases are such high risk we know that either them or him will be body bags. Hell, Gino, no criminal he's fought has ever been arrested."

"Why I that?"

He laughs, "Because, Gino, like these headless wonders in this picture, they all leave in body bags."

"Cool. What is the agency's view of him and his methods?

"View?" Chuck said. "Hell's bells, son, that's why we want him there. When he's done with the bad guys, there is no hearing and no parole. We have been after those boys for years. We love it when he's involved."

"So you think what he does is good?"

"Without question. We need him and people like him. He's on solid ground."

Chuck pauses for a sip of coffee before looking me dead in the eye and says, " I have a challenge for you, old boy.."

What?"

"Compare your views before and after the assault, and you'll discover your perception and point of view is pivoting in a different direction. I guarantee Gino this day has changed your life forever."

"I think it's inevitable because I would be dead if a weapon and combat specialist hadn't stood between me and the assassins. You're right. My view of guns being evil has irrevocably changed. Changed forever." I grin and added. "Guns aren't the problem, it's the intention of the hands that hold them.

"'Attaboy."

"One more thing before you go. I'm of the opinion that this threat isn't over. I think Mando could design and set up a strong security system for my parents, and for me at the office."

"No doubt about that."

"I want him to design, set up, and coordinate my own security and safety until things calm down."

"You're on a roll, Gino. You'll have the best customized security in the world." He thumps the arm of his chair with each syllable he adds. "I guaran-dam-tee you."

I chuckle. "I'm sold on him. And frankly, money is too cheap for a guy of his caliber. I want to improve his bonus and payment for future services."

Chuck screwed up his face in puzzlement. "What are you thinking?"

"Stock options for my company's stock for an ongoing consultancy agreement as per mutually agreed terms."

"Damn, Gino that's one hell of an offer. I do want to point out that you don't know Mando's true identify. His safety depends upon anonymity. His health care providers are the only outsiders among the few people who know his true identity or what he looks like.

"That was a disguise?"

You bet. "

I don't know what he's getting at or where he's going with this thread. "Therefore...?

"Therefore, do you want to meet the person behind the mask before tendering that offer?"

"Nice, but not a deal breaker. He can decide that."

Chuck stands. "I'll call you tomorrow. Stay here as long as Mando thinks it's necessary."

Now my curiosity about Mando is peaked. How and where did he learn skills like that? What other training has he had? Then another thought jumps into my mind. This is the kind of work Danny does; do they know each other? Did they train together? I'll ask Mando tomorrow morning. if he doesn't emerge later.

***

My back is to the living room when Mando speaks. "Senor Marino, are you ready to recap tonight and plan for the days ahead?"

"Sure," I reply before turning around with a glass of California Merlot in each hand. But, instead of seeing Mando, my angel is standing before me enshrouded in white terry cloth. What a shocker. "Danny? How and when did you get here, and why? Did Chuck call you?"

She giggles before answering in Mando's voice. "No, Senor, I came here with you from the Omni Hotel." A beautiful laugh preceded her next sentence. "I guess my Mando disguise is convincing, huh Gino"

CRASH! Both glasses fall from my hands. I stand slack jawed, disoriented and feeling stupid. My voice deserted me in a croak and returns as a squeak. "Danny? YOU are Mando? YOU fought all those men? Is it really you, or Mando disguised as Danny?"

She opened her robe to reveal a naked bruised body before spreading her arms toward me open wide. "Come see for yourself, Mr ex-priest and give a battle weary commando a hug and lots of kisses."

Even though she'd spoken as Danny instead of using Mando's voice and accent, my numb mind takes its time to correlate the dual identities into one person. Not just any person, MY person, Danny Sterling. Killer of killers. Wow!

When it finally clicks I rush to her and embrace her hard without thinking about her wounds and bruises.

"Ouch, Senior. Squeeze gently. My ribs need some recuperation time."

I smother her in kisses. "Oh Danny, I was so depressed after you left. I wasn't sure I'd see you again. But when I did, I didn't know it was you."

She chirps her delightful giggle.

I step back to hold her at arm's length and look at her. "Yep, you're my Danny alright."

She kisses me on the cheek and says, "Yes, and I will always be your Danny as long as you want me. I want to be yours. Now that you know what I do first hand, I hope you accept me as who I am. Do you?" She buried her head against my; chest. "Please do, Gino. I promise I'll never walk away from you again."

I guide her to a couch and sit beside her. "Honey, you destroyed my idealism and tripled my love for you in less than an hour-a very intense, dangerous hour." I smother her in kisses again. "I didn't stand a chance on my own against fire power of that magnitude. You saved my life at the risk of your own. I could have lost you forever this time."

I pause to stand. I stretch to my full height, and say the magic words. "Danny, I understand now and you'll never hear another derogatory word from me about what you do, or why and where you do it. I'm so on board an earthquake couldn't shake me off."

Sobs wrack her body so hard we both shake.

*****

CHAPTER 13: RAW PASSION

DANNY'S Story

Gino is hungry for love. After we kiss passionately for a few minutes his fire is even hotter and aiming toward bond fire status. He kisses his way to the valley to my breast and begins giving me a tongue bath. First in the valley, then the right breast, pausing a delicious amount of time to suck and nibble on my nipples. Then he gives the other breast equal treatment while pinching the nipple on the other breast. He nibbles one, takes the nipple between his teeth and tugs while pinching the other one. This drives me wild. My fevered pussy wiggles and squirms, saturating his face with its pungent fragrant love nectar as I wash it with my pussy. That tongue is on the hunt for my cunt. I squeal with excitement when he flips me over and pulls my legs off the edge of the bed and pulls me to my feet. Then he scurries around to lay on his back cross ways across the bed in my direction. Once his head hangs off the mattress' edge, he looks up at me looking down at him. When I started to lean over to kiss him he grasps my hips and brings my pussy to hover over his face.

"I think my face wants a sizzling hot pussy bath," He announces before pulling my cunt to his face. I settle my hyped up, excited, sopping wet pussy directly over his face and leaned against my arms planted firmly above each shoulder. Next, I raise his head up to get a hand full of hair to use as a handle to move or push his head where I want it to rub and scrub his face with my hot, wet love flower. I gyrate my hips and hump his nose. My pussy washcloth smothers his face and washes every inch of his, forehead, ears, nose and then, that magic tongue. I wiggle my hips up and down in a shimmering motion while wiggling my ass and dancing my clit on his flickering tongue. With his face wedged in my cunt I lean over him, grip the mattress edges and wallow his eager face in my passion-starved pussy. My hot cunt isn't just hungry, it is starving. His erotic tongue keeps my pussy hot and sloppy as it licks and explores every nook and crevice of its folds. His face is sopping wet with pussy juice, and my pussy gets wetter and wetter as it mopped his handsomeness. That tongue refuses to stop licking and lathering my cunt until it collapses with his head still between my legs.

I milk that face for all I can get. When those orgasms begin to dance they rock my body and soul with tidal waves of pleasure and ecstasy. I am awash in glory and rapture as those pleasure bombs hit everywhere at once, making me so dizzy and delirious I almost asphyxiate my lover.

"Sorry Gino if you weren't so damned good to my pussy and clit, I'd let you up for air more often. But Stud muffin, fucking and washing those ears, forehead nose and chin with my sopping wet cunt turned me into a bucking fucking bronco. Sometimes I forget how hopped up my tingling skin and nerves can be. Oh, how my pussy lips love your hot lips. Wow. If you don't decide to stay I'll hog tie you to the bed and feed you wine, Champagne, cheese, crackers and all the pussy you can eat!"

H grins. "Um, can we do both?"

Gino smells more like pussy than my pussy does. He manipulates his body so I can rescue that head hanging off the mattress edge. I hold his head firmly and rub my pussy with the vigor and eagerness of teen age boys spying on the girls basketball team's locker room after a game.

I kiss those lips and tongue I had just smothered and humped without mercy. His intoxicated expression of satisfaction satisfies my desire to pleasure him.

"Gino honey, are you pussy whipped yet?" I giggle and shower him with kisses. "My pussy is so happy it wants to throw a party."

He kisses me. "I love the way you make love, too, Danny, It's like we were made for each other. Pleasing you pleases me, and pleasuring you pleasures me."

We relax. This is nice. This is a part of sex that isn't given enough air time; Relaxing after all the climaxes I can stand. Each exhilarating climax works more muscles and tenses almost all of them. But after such a workout it is endorphin time. Relaxed pleasure time. Emmm. All those feel good chemicals my brain is dispensing are home grown made in my body for my body."

Oh yes: I love it. I love sex, and Gino's cock. Sex is very important to me. But no worries with Gino. His cock and my pussy make house and emergency calls twenty-four seven.

****

After relaxing luxuriously for an hour, I got to the kitchen and return with hot tea and honey for each of us. "I love your loving, Gino. You're such a stud."

"Danny, I want to make love to you now. Not hard, screaming, mountain top, but soft and sweet so we can feel the love over the lust. You know, sing a love song instead of rap or rock."

"Emmm. That will be fantastic. We'll be a love song and harmonize on every note. I'll be the clarinet and you be the saxophone. Those two instruments can sing so low, mellow, smooth, and so thoroughly and sexy."

He kisses me before saying,"We can start washing each other in the shower, and then make love in the hot tub."

"Ahhh Gino, that is so sensuous. How about a rubdown afterward with a scented oil?'

He smiles. "Perfect. That will be nice. Then a slow dance wearing nothing but satisfied smiles and then make slow passionate love."

"Perfect, and we can make love during any of those things, and finish with a nice meal with good wine and decadent desert.  We'll eat, sip our wine, and pretend we are a lullaby floating in the breeze."

***

Four hours later we were so mellow and happy it is incredible. The shoot out at the not- so- OK corral was but a distant memory. I am totally relaxed, refreshed, and feel loved. We make love again after our meal. It is a fairy tale night.

We loved in sensual positions. We start with him sitting up in bed with his legs straight out, and I sit on his cock facing him and we rocked in our home made rocking chair. I loved it because it was so intimate. I think of it as foreplay. Next he hops off the bed and asks me to sit on the side of the bed facing him with my legs straight out.

He steps between my legs, positions them against his body over his hips.

"Danny, when I lift you, wrap your legs around my waist so I can sit you on my cock. As we hug and kiss I'll move your butt up and down, ready?"

"Oh this is exciting. Yes!!"

He coats his cock with KY jelly and slides my pussy over his cock. I keep my hands locked together behind his neck while he moved my hips up and down on his shaft at a nice slow speed. I can be a cowgirl when I want and move my hips while he gives light thrust. It is sensual and erotic. Then we work together and entwine bodies in a love knot. We're skin to skin, lips to lips with my arms and legs wrapped around him. It is the height of togetherness. We're hugging, kissing, and making passionate love. Loving, Not fucking. Wonderful, harmonious, sweet, sensuous love. We can't get closer to each other than this. Even our orgasms are in sync with our moods. No rockets, fire works or bombs. The spasms bring on sensations that neither grab or grip us into the height of ecstasy, they are more like warm ocean waves washing over us.

After our last orgasm we crawl into bed with glasses of wine and hunks of cheese, grapes, and a few crackers, and feed each other. This picnic is an extension of our sensual evening. I suck a grape from between his lips. Next, he holds a grape between his thumb and forefinger and gently places it against my lips. My tongue runs across the grape and then I suck it from between his fingers like sucking his dick. Sharing is a kind of giggling fun that is as sensuous and sensual as a massage.

We relax in bed and spoon. I'm in front with my knees pulled up towards my chin, and he eases up behind me, slips his cock into my slit and snuggles up to me. It is a pleasant song our bodies sing with a magnificent rhythm and cadence.

We finish and remain curled and snuggled up like peanuts in a shell. I am safe, warm and totally his.

This level of intimacy comes from spending all day together living off each other's love. We're living these moments to the fullest.

Until I think about telling Gino I am a Dike.

I'm drifting off to sleep, until I'm jolted awake by the image of the bike riding Dyke that Gino knows nothing about. He is high profile now. Image is important. A past like mine could generate bad PR and affect the stock prices. His enemies can exploit things like that. Showing him my profession was forced but this isn't. Damn.

I finally sleep. Three hours later we both wake up. I am nestled under his arm all curled up and cozy. I don't feel like a dike when I I am with Gino. But I STILL have to tell him! Damn! Maybe I should put the message in a fortune cookie or something. He opens the little paper and gets the news: Gwiilo too dumb to know he's with a Dyke ought to be a priest." OK, that's not a good idea either. I KNOW! I'll write a note on a Hallmark card.

12