Mando Bk. 02: Good Badass Bitch Ch. 08-09

Story Info
Mando's rescue team accepts an impossible mission.
9k words
4.44
1k
00

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 8: THREE HAWKS IN MOROCCO

GINO'S STORY

At the end of the sixth month, Danny and I are together our dream of working side by side is becoming a reality.

Chuck starts it all with a call. " Danny, I'm on my way to the CIA Director's office. As our resident expert on terrorism, you should be included in the conversation. There will be questions for you, so can you be ready for a conference call in ten minutes?"

"Yes."

She calls me over. "Gino, I'll put this call on speakerphone. It sounds portentous."

Ten minutes later the phone announces an incoming call from Chuck which turns out to be with who's who in intelligence agencies and beyond.

It's her work phone she refers to as the Chuck phone. She answers in a business-like voice. "This is the Jeweler."

"Hello Mando, this is Chuck from the FBI. I'm here with the Directors of the National and international defense, security and intelligence agencies. Can you talk?"

"Certainly," She can't exactly refuse them. "What is the topic of such an elite conclave?"

"As a field operative, you are listed as a chief advisor to the Government on terrorism."

He speaks to the men in the conference room. "Gentlemen, not only has this individual had extensive experience in counter-terrorism, he was born and raised in an Arab country where his Father was stationed. He infiltrated the terrorist group, the Right Hand of Allah and provided the CIA with valuable Intel. He is an independent consultant on terrorism, conducts rescues and extractions, and provides VIP protection."

They seem to be impressed. "Mando, tell us about the Right Hand of Allah's project, DFA."

"Yes, sir. That event has been almost five years in the planning. It is intended to follow 911's lead in humiliating the USA by showing it's incompetence in leadership, military, and agencies like the CIA."

"How will this be done? And what does DFA stand for?"

"A key figure of the USA leadership, someone of a high rank, will be abducted and taken to one of five compounds in Arab countries," She says with a grim face.

"The Compounds are surrounded by stone walls topped with five more feet of razor wire, spreading into a canopy, like the top of a circus tent. There are four guard towers, a roving spotlight, a small movie studio, and accommodations for a thousand soldiers in-house, and other quarters outside the walls for twenty thousand soldiers. Tunnels allow the troops to be far enough away to be out of sight. Any shorelines are or will be mined to prevent subs, troop carriers, and SEALS."

"Are the troops housed there permanently?"

"No, sir. Ten to fifteen thousand members of the right Hand will assemble in the area surrounding the compound. When a rescue of the victims is attempted, those troops will attack. They'll have preset signals, such as a flare, gunfire, or sound of an enemy helicopter. The walls have only one entrance. They will rush the entrance, sealing off any chance of escape, and fill the compound and the surrounding area. Some of the newer compounds have underground barracks that can house at least another five thousand. The point of that is to avoid detection."

"Excuse me, Mando, but what is the studio for?"

"International broadcasting. The VIP will read the demands live during a live broadcast worldwide. The demands will be impossible. If a certain deadline isn't met, the VIP is raped on camera and broadcast for the world to see. Thus the name of the mission, Double Fuck America, or DFA for short. The country will be humiliated. They hope America will retaliate, or attempt a rescue. Any military involvement or aggression from the USA will be declared an act of war. Upon this declaration, selected major US Embassies will be blown up, and twenty major hospitals in the USA will be destroyed. While America is in shock, the white house and Pentagon will be taken."

"But sir, if any attempt at rescue is made, the VIP will immediately be beheaded, eviscerated, and evacuated through a secret tunnel to remove all evidence that would justify US aggressive action. Rescue teams will be publicly violated and beheaded to emphasize the incompetence of the US and US military strength."

The silence in the conference room confirms the shock of my news. The division officer for the CIA anti-terrorism group breakes the silence. "Mando, there is a buildup of terrorists around three such compounds. Do you have any contacts that can verify the one to be used, and possibly the candidate and time frame?"

"Affirmative on the compound, but the candidate will be one of a few chosen. The one with the best opportunity and lowest risk for abduction at that time will be selected. No one but the leaders knows or will know who those selected VIP's are."

"How long will it take for you to acquire that information?"

"Within twenty-four hours. About how many soldiers have congregated in the areas, sir?" This information is crucial.

"About five thousand or so at each compound."

Danny sighs. I can see that's what she was afraid of. "Then we'd better be prepared. If they are amassing troops now, the event will take place within two weeks at the outside. Probably one or two days before D-day one of the compounds will be top heavy with outside soldiers."

"How could an extraction be done?" General Thompson jumps in.

"No firearms can be used, sir," she replies. "One shot and the hordes are released. One rescuer in the compound, one sniper for cover, and one expert driver is the only way to avoid detection, sir."

"ONE? Just one goes in?" Saying he isn't pleased with the idea would be underestimating his response.

"Stealth is the key to success in this matter, General," Danny tells him with a serious voice. "More infiltrators increase the likelihood of detection. It will take a rare kind of person to be willing to attempt a mission with a fifteen thousand to one chance of success. The guerrilla commando can only use silent weapons, like knives, garrotes, hatchets, nunchucks, etc. This mission has only one chance, and the window is small. It must be done within two to three hours of the abduction."

"Mando, DI Floyd, CIA. Who would chance such odds, and who is qualified for such a mission? SEALS, maybe?"

I'm expecting this question. "This is a solo mission in and out. I know only one individual or team that could pull that off, but the fee would be astronomical to reflect odds of one to fifteen thousand. If successful they'll become enemy number one of all terrorist organizations. Like Ben Laden in reverse. "

"Like how much?"

"Don't know, sir. Just go high and multiply it by a couple of hundred, and you might have a workable number. Remember, the likelihood of you having to pay it is one in fifteen thousand. If that team or infiltrator's identity is discovered, terrorist all over the world will be gunning for them. They won't give up easily. After all, they had the patience to wait five years for this project."

"Mando, Chuck again. What course of action do you recommend?"

"Simple; once the compound is identified, get the team over there to be on site within an hour of the abduction. It will be too late to fly from America or a military base to any Arab country."

"Mando, General Hogue, here. Is this a mission you could accomplish?"

Danny laughs. "There's at least one chance in fifteen thousand I could. Seriously, I'll have to see if the other two specialists are available and I'll give you an answer. If I can't do it, I can plan it."

We hear Chuck speak to the other attendees. "Gentlemen, do you have any questions?"

"General Hogue here, Mando. I assume the military can't offer assistance to avoid the tie-in, correct?"

"We may ask for certain equipment that will have to be unidentifiable, but no fighting personnel. More than three rescuers will seal the VIP and America's doom."

"If you take this mission, how soon would we receive your strategy?"

"After the mission is over, or during the mission, if you are watching via the satellite cameras."

"But how would we know it is a solid plan?"

"When we come back alive with the VIP. All information is on a need to know basis, and the team is the only ones who need to know. Such is the nature of black ops, right General?"

He chuckles "I see you are experienced. That is encouraging."

"Any other questions, gentlemen? Shelby?"

"No," Shelby from the NSA says with confidence in his voice. "The fate of America and the world will be in the hands of three people. These must be extraordinary people who believe they can succeed in a mission-no, an impossible mission such as this. How many such people do you know?"

"Three total, including me. I work with no one else. I'm allergic to body bags."

"I know this seems premature," General Geoff addresses Danny, "but if we're going to get approval for a non-budgetary item, we'll need some idea as to fees."

"Very well, General. You guys take fifteen. I'll talk it over with the guys and our financial advisor and call you back. Good enough?"

"Good enough."

The call ends, and Danny gazes at me expectantly. "What's your take, can we do it? Remember, you'd be inside, I would cover you with my rifle, and Kammy will drive."

"Your sonic blast bombs, gases and other gadgets you have could make the numbers manageable. But let's work on that after you find out where the compound is. Meantime, they need a number now to get the fee approved."

"Right. What figure do you are fair, Gino? Five hundred million? A billion? Five billion?"

I shake my head. "No, Danny. The safety of an entire country and all those it protects is worth much more than that."

"Right. What price range do you suggest?"

" Danny, do you have one of those instruments to disguise my voice over the phone?"

She nods. "Sure. Do you want to be a man or a woman?"

I break into a full grin because that question coming from an ex-dike is something she had to finally decide. "A man is fine. I can negotiate the fees if you like, or coach you, what's best?"

"I'll follow the master's lead. You negotiate; I'll learn. Hang on, and I'll snag a converter and then call around and get the Intel."

I watch Danny make three calls to terrorists who accepts her as one of them. She speaks in Arabic, but I get the gist of the conversation by watching her expressions and listening to the tone, tempo, and pitch of her voice. She finishes the last call and beams at me. "Got it!"

"Where?"

"In the Desert Mountains in Morocco. Berber territory."

"Aha, Danny, then they know the target; and their itinerary. I imagine they choose the closest location to the abduction." I express my thoughts.

"Could be. Em, Yes, probably so. Emmm, Yep. Definitely."

Her hand goes for her phone and speed dials Chuck. "This is Mando. Call me back on your scrambled conference line."

"Yes. Stand by."

Two minutes later he's back. "Talk to us D- um-Mando."

"Gentlemen the most likely compound is the one in Morocco. More bodies are going there than anywhere else." She reports.

"Any idea of timing?"

"Within the next three or four days is my best guess based on the intel I received."

"Good. Give us a number for budget approval and lets get rolling".

"I'll put the person on the phone who handles that side of things. Gentlemen, this is Falcon." She nods to me.

I do my negotiating shtick for an outrageous paycheck and Shelby laughs. "Gentlemen, no matter what you choose or offer, there is still only one chance out of fifteen thousand it'll have to be paid. That should be an easy sell."

"Anyone else?"

The joint chief broke the silence. "How soon can you mobilize?"

"As soon as the funds are in escrow."

Chuck wraps it up. "Right then. Thank you, Mando. Have your attorney draw the documents for each proposal and be ready to load and go."

"Thank you, Gentlemen, and thank you, Shelby. Goodbye." Danny hangs up and stares at me like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming semi.

"Gino, will they pay those ridiculous numbers?"

Not all. "They'll counter with ten percent, but pay half. Ten percent of It will kick off a nice monthly paycheck, Kind of makes you warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?

She grabs my arm and presses my hand between her warm thighs. "No, it makes me want to ride you like a horse."

I roll my eyes. "Of course it does. Not warm and fuzzy inside; hard and thick inside, right?" She tugs on my arm and tows me to the bedroom.

***

Later, blueprints, aerial photos, and travel schedules of possible abductees arrive from Chuck.

Then he calls and tells us the President will be on tour in Italy in three days."

"That's not far from Morocco by plane. Who else?"

"Let's see." He takes a moment to gather his thoughts. "The VP will be in Madrid on a holiday two days before the President leaves for Italy. She's on holiday with her family."

***

"Gino?"

"Hmm?"

"That was some serious sex. I loved it as usual. Now let's do something weird."

"Like?"

"You're the champion of weird sex. You'll think of something."

"Will Kammy be back soon?"

"Another hour at the earliest. What's on that incredible mind of yours?"

I grab her by the hand and tug her upright to a sitting position in bed. "Now swing those legs over and grab that thick bathrobe. Let's experiment."

She snatches the robe off its hook and hurries to catch up. "Where are we going?"

"To the laundry."

She freezes. "The laundry?"

I hook my elbow in hers, and we skip to the laundry room.

"Now what, Falcon sir?"

"Spread the robe over the corner of the washing machine while I get ready."

Her eyes dance from the washing machine to me. "The washing machine?"

I laugh at her dubious attitude. "It's an experiment! Go with it. It may be nothing but an idea, but on the other hand, it may be something good. You lean on the corner of the machine on your robe with your clit against the corner."

Her eyebrows shoot up. She's one big question mark.

"Just do it." I turn on the washing macine for for a small load to give us enough water for a ballast. Once the tub is one fourth full the filling stops. "Here goes, I'm going to set the machine on spin."

I press the button marked spin, and around and around it goes. It spins faster and faster until it's at top speed. The weight of the water without clothes is just enough to stabilize the washing machine during the spin cycle. It vibrates, shimmers, and shakes. I hurry behind Danny and enter her from behind. "There, my dear. You are on a giant vibrator getting that clit happy, and I'm right behind you making your kitty cat happy."

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh Gino, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. This. Is. Heavenly. Yes!"

"I can't thrust hard with your snatch on the corner of the machine, but this is good for me, how about you?"

"If you stop you're dead meat." Her voice is shaking with the machine making her words sound like pygmy hiccups. "Gino, how do you come up with such fabulous ideas? Will you ever run out?"

"Maybe, but not today." I gyrate my hips as I pump. The giant vibrator is shaking her behind into a shimmy. My schlong feels like it's inside an over sized vibrating donut. "Ohhh is right, Danny. I've never screwed a poontang that shimmied and vibrated. This is SO good! It's good just standing still while you vibrate around me. You like it?"

"G-G-Gino!!"

Her climax is so wound up it doesn't want to stop. "Oil vey! Gino-don't stop. Don't-don't-don't-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't stooooooooooooooop. -keep-keep-keep- yes! Yes! Yes! Yessssssssssssssss!"

Her excitement turns me on and lights me up. "Ah, here I come!" I grit my teeth and gyrate my hips. I growl. "Grrrrrrrrr! Danny, you are an incredible piece of tail! Ooh la la!"

My balls would spin out of their sack and shoot into orbit If they weren't attached. The shimmying has them so worked up they could jump into Danny's wazoo .

I taste copper and smell the sweet smell of raw sex; the scent of Danny's twat being pounded from behind. The smell of sweat and of her steamy sex tunnel puts more zip in my orgasm and more love juice in Danny. Oh, the thought of a vibrating hot pussy gripping my hot rod is top gun by itself. The head of my shaft is getting the full treatment and loving it so much I expect Sir Lotsa Cock to come back for a massage and manicure.

"Ummm, Danny, you are the best vibrator I have ever screwed―okay―the only one, too. But still, I know there's nothing better in the world than this. I just do."

She radiates excitement and satisfaction.. " I agree. Now THAT was some serious fucking. Mucho serious, sensuous, and damn delicious! Who'll last longer, us or the machine?"

"My money's on the sixty-minute spin cycle." I grin.

She shakes her head. "Sensational sex with a washing machine! Where do these ideas come from Gino? You are a sex guru. I can't wait to see what is next. Oh, I have an idea! A stupendous idea." Her eyes sparkle as she talks. There's a hint of mischievousness in them.

"Lay Mr. Stupendous on me, Lady Danny."

"How about if I sit on the vibrating machine and you eat me?"

"Sounds good, but your weight will tone down the vibration." I tease her.

She pouts. "Pooh!"

I add. "But it'll still be sensational."

A glowing smile spreads her lips deep and wide. "I want to spank you so badly for this. You've been very naughty."

I grin and shake my head. "Not this time. Wait until I'm naughty to the max."

***

We spend the rest of the day packing supplies and loading the jet. We want to be in Spain when the abduction happens.

Chuck calls at the end of the day. "Well, my dear billionaire, Fifty B is approved for immediate escrow. Will that work?

She Arches her eyebrows at me. I shake my head "no," and she follows the strategy we'd discussed before the call.

"Only ten percent of what we asked?"

"On a short time fuse, yes."

"Chuck. I understand your need to negotiate, but be reasonable.The executive Order Act gives the sole discretion for decisions in the event of war or national emergencies to the president, Chuck. Call me back with a workable number."

"What's workable?"

"We're losing valuable time Chuck."

"Right. Call you back. Bye."

He puts her on hold and I say. "That was perfect."

She grins. "Word for word what you told me to day.

Chuck is back. "A letter of Credit for Two fifty B as per your terms can be sent to your escrow attorney immediately."

She sighs again. "All right, if that's the best we can do, lets get cracking." She's an amazing actor.

He's exuberant. "Great. Get those contracts to me pronto. Now we wait for something to happen and hope beyond hope it doesn't."

"Yes, but we'll wait in Spain."

Kammy is over the moon with excitement about the mission. "My first totally involved mission! Yes!" She's trained in all manner of transportation. She's the driver. But this time she's more than a taxi driver; her life will be on the line as much as ours.

Danny takes Kammy's hands and looks her square in the eyes. "Yes, Kammy, but please understand the risks are high. We'll be facing thousands of terrorist. We might not come back."

She sets her jaw and locks eye contact with her boss, "If you go, I go,". I admire her. That girl has spunk and courage.

We leave for Malaga, Spain at eight PM and arrive at noon local time. We sack out at the hotel to store up a little sleep, and then we keep reviewing and honing our strategy.

After dinner Danny takes the information we have and what she knows and plans the mission from the terrorist mindset.

She studies travel schedules, blueprints, photos, motives, and possible play-by-play moves. Three hours later she yells, "Gino, Gino! Oh my god, Gino! We've got it wrong!"

I rush in still wet from the shower. "What did we miss?"

She points to the schedules and reviews the motives and overall plan. "The VP will be in Madrid with her family on holiday for the next three days. The president meets with the Pope the third day she is in Spain." She thumps Italy on the map. "Morocco is a quick flight from Italy, and the compounds in Libya and Turkey are accessible. However, look at these recent aerials."