Mandy's Continuing Education Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy gets disciplined.
3.9k words
4.17
5.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows the 'Watching You Watching Me' series of stories and it is recommended that you read them first for background and references, as well as Part 1 of this series. All characters in this series are over the age of 18, are healthy and disease free and live in that blissful, alternate reality in which birth control is easily and readily available.

I spent the next couple of days in a sort of fog, I wasn't remotely satisfied. I wanted more of him...with him...from him. The idea of him punishing me in some way made me...tingle. Oh hell, it made my nipples hard and my pussy wet. I wasn't quite sure what he would define as me being a 'bad girl', or what, in fact, any punishment might consist of, but I thought I might be willing to risk it.

Over the weekend I was able to arrange a face time 'chat' and play time with Mr. R and filled him in on everything that had happened. He seemed unusually quiet but was willing to watch while I played with myself and came for him. He did suggest that I 'accidentally' expose my roommate to one or more of my little pervs to see how she reacted but had nothing to say about Professor Sanderson. I really missed his physical presence every day, not just for the sex but because he was so...reassuring. He helped me to feel normal, and once he'd signed off I got a little weepy and feeling sorry for myself. Mostly just feeling homesick I guess. I knew I would miss the sex but hadn't realized how much I would miss the constant love and companionship of everyone. I thought about how I might gradually start to let my roommate know about my proclivities but nothing came to mind immediately and I wound up falling asleep instead of studying or doing laundry or anything remotely important.

I woke up several hours later in the dark when I rolled over and the pressure on my engorged breasts told my sleeping brain that it was long past time to pump. I'd left my big breast pump at home...well, next door at Mr. R's, but I'd managed to get a small, hand held suction pump before I came out to New Mexico. But right now I was hurting too bad to take the time it would need to use it. Just a note of explanation -- our dorm rooms came with an attached half bath each which was great for middle of the night pee needs, or if one drank too much and needed to throw up immediately emergencies, and for brushing teeth/hair and putting on makeup in the morning. It was also handy for milking one's breasts and I was bending over the sink, my breasts hanging down while I milked myself, moaning quietly when the bathroom door opened...in my rush I'd neglected to lock it.

"Are you OKAY?" My roommate, Camille...Cami... had a look of concern on her face that let me know I hadn't been moaning as quietly as I'd thought.

"I'm fine."

I grabbed a towel and turned, sitting on the toilet and pressing my towel covered fists hard against my nipples in order to stop the flow of milk.

"Jesus! What's wrong with your breasts?"

"Nothing." She looked skeptical. "Seriously! I just fell asleep and slept through the time I normally milk them. They're just too full is all."

"Wait...WHAT? I didn't know you had a baby back home!"

I giggled, "I don't! You don't have to have a baby to give milk you know!"

She sagged against the door frame, sitting on the floor fairly suddenly.

"No...I didn't know that...I thought...well, I thought you had to be a mom. Geez that's...weird, Mandy! How come you...?" She waved a hand in the general direction of my tits.

I shrugged, "I thought it sounded sexy. Like, it would be super sexy to be able to suckle someone. I found out how I could do it, and I was right, it IS super sexy... Back home I have a big breast pump I can use a couple times a day if I need to, and there...are...people who enjoy helping me." I shrugged again.

"Helping you...?"

"They like suckling me...drinking my milk."

I hadn't had a chance to decide how to broach the topic of some of my 'activities' with her, but now it was out of my hands. As Mr. R would say, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'. I wasn't quite sure what that really meant but figured I might as well go for it now that I had the opportunity.

"Like I said, it's super sexy having someone drink my milk, especially when we're having sex."

She nodded slowly, "You said 'people' and 'they'...are there a lot of people who do this for you...with you?"

"Not a LOT, no...but four or five."

I wasn't sure if I should count Professor Sanderson but did anyway. He had, and I wanted him to continue. At any rate, Matt, Ali, Mr. R and Daddy suckled.

"At the same time???" she squealed.

I leaned against the wall, still holding my tits, and laughing.

"NOT all at the same time," I laughed. "I only have TWO tits for crissake! But, yeah, they all know about it and know each other."

"Whoa!" She looked at me with, what I think might have been awe. "And here I was feeling kinda slutty 'cause you walked in on me and Lance that day."

"Oh hell, Cami. You're no slut, and you can have the room anytime you want, just lemme know when is all."

She waved that away, "Yeah, okay, just...ummm... I, uhh...well...could I help? Maybe? Somehow?"

"Yeah, sure. If you want to try. Depends on what you're comfortable with. I can show you how to help me milk them or, well...you can try it if you want. It tastes good. Warm but sweet. Not like cow's milk, but good."

"Gawd...you've tasted it yourself?"

"Well, sure. I was curious."

Cami was cute in an elfin sort of way. She had short dark hair in a sort of pixie cut and she was little -- maybe five foot tall in shoes and I'd be surprised if she weighed a ninety pounds fully dressed. She had little breasts, maybe B cups, but perky with little pink nipples that, at the moment were trying to drill holes through her Tshirt. It would be...interesting...to look down and see her cupid bow lips surrounding my fat teats. And if it led to more, well, that might be interesting too.

"S-so, could I, mebbe taste it?"

"Sure!" I nodded. "You want a cup or you willing to try it..."

I held my breast out and up toward her. She licked her top lip a little hesitantly and blushed.

"Why don't you come in here and lay down, it'll be easier."

I tugged her hand back into our room, climbing on the bed and pulling her with me. Settling on my side I pulled her close until she was nearly cross eyed looking at my nipple. Instructing her to just open wide and tuck the nipple deep in her mouth, and suck hard, I pressed her head to my breast. She was a natural. She paused once, just long enough to say, 'good', and went back to sucking industriously. I groaned with pleasure and relief. It was the first time since leaving home that I'd been deeply suckled and that my breasts had had real relief. It felt so good to be fully nursed and have my breasts emptied for a change. When she finished with that side we rolled over and she went to work on the other side, filling her belly and emptying my duct work. She fell asleep with her mouth still around my nipple and I fell asleep shortly after. I don't know about her but it was the best I've slept in weeks.

The next day was a class day. Cami woke me early, her lips eagerly nuzzling against me in search of breakfast. Even without the sex aspect, I was glad she'd caught me milking myself and was willing, even eager, to help me with the lactation issues. I went to class wearing the same dress I'd worn to my 'counseling session'. I didn't button any more buttons than I had that evening, but I did sit demurely in the second row. Nothing was visible, but it was a reminder of that evening in his office.

The next two days flew by. It was a relief having Cami suckle. Even just a few minutes in the morning, and then emptying me in the evening helped a great deal. I still had to take one break during the day to relieve some of the pressure by milking myself, but I didn't have to worry so much anymore about the pain and problems of engorgement, and I hadn't experienced any problems with leaking unexpectedly during the day.

I tried to reach Mr. R to fill him in on the most recent developments but he wasn't answering. I did call Mom and talk to her for a few. She said Sir had gone away for a few days. She didn't know where he'd gone but said he'd expected to be back by the weekend. I missed being able to talk to him and discuss my plans but would just have that much more to report next time we talked.

For my next class I took special pains with my preparations, and took care to show up for class early enough to be able to nab a desk front and center in the first row. I had my hair pulled back in a pony tail so it wouldn't obscure any details. I was wearing a soft, clingy cowl neck sweater that hung to my hips. That may not sound too sexy but believe me, the way it clung to every curve and bump was just as revealing as a silk chemise. I also had on a short, mid-thigh length pleated tartan skirt and black thigh top stockings. Underneath all I wore were the nipple and clit clamps and chains with appropriate weights. My nipples were so hard they could have cut glass and when the light was right, the outline of the clamps and chains was visible beneath the sweater. I had to move carefully while wearing the clit clamp and weight to avoid giving myself an orgasm in the middle of a sidewalk or hall. I was perfectly dressed while standing upright and I could even sit with some decorum if I wanted. If I wanted... But what I wanted was to be able to part my legs, as if careless and relaxed, and have the hem of my skirt inch up just a bit to show my Professor the clamp on my hard clit, the moisture on my thighs and trickling down the crack of my ass. I wanted him to see my taut, clamped tits and know that all of it...all of ME...was waiting for those moments, later, in his office, and whatever he chose to do. His mouth quirked in a half smile as he took in the view and I shivered where I sat in class.

Later that evening, I was standing outside the door to his office, waiting for my appointed time before knocking when I heard steps in the hall behind me. It sounded like a man's steps and thinking that perhaps it was Professor Sanderson himself, I turned eagerly, only to have my mouth fall open with surprise. Striding toward me was Mr. Rossi. He hugged me in greeting and then held me at arm's length to look at me.

"Let me see," he commanded, and I automatically lifted my skirt to my waist. He nodded in satisfaction, glanced at his watch and knocked at the door.

I followed him in, my mouth still hanging open until he said, "Flies, Mandy."

I closed my jaw with a snap, and following the tug on my hand, sat in the chair beside Professor Sanderson's desk.

"Good evening. Sorry to intrude this way, but I appreciate you taking my call and agreeing to see me for a minute. I'm Daniel Rossi."

He reached across the desk to shake the Professor's hand. My mouth threatened to fall open again so I clenched my jaw. Mr. R had CALLED the Professor? When? WHY???

"Brantley Sanderson. I take it, from your call, that you have something of a vested interest in this subject."

Mr. R's hands settled possessively on my shoulders.

"I do...and, I don't...yet. I've been something of a mentor to Mandy so far, helping her discover where some of her initial...interests and preferences lie. At some point in the future, it is possible that I would consider allowing Mandy to train as a sub, or even as a switch."

I wanted to turn my head and look up at Sir, but his hands tightened against my shoulders and the base of my neck and made it impossible.

"Mandy has a great deal to experience and discover, about life, and sex, and herself though before that can happen -- if, indeed, it ever does. For now she is enthralled with you and willing to allow your domination."

Professor Sanderson glanced at me briefly before returning his gaze to Mr. R.

"I think the experience will be good for her. Both a good learning experience and a reasonable foretaste of future possibilities. And I am more than willing to release her to your...attention." Holding up one hand, as if in warning. "I would not, however, want to see her emotionally hurt or otherwise damaged in any way as a result of her experiences."

"A threat?" Professor Sanderson growled.

"Not at all. Just a statement of mutual interest let's say."

The shaggy haired instructor nodded slowly. "I agree that it would be less than desirable to see her hurt or damaged, although you understand some occasional discipline or punishment might..."

Mr. R held up his hand again, chuckling, "You don't have to explain. Believe me. I've been more than tempted on more than one occasion."

"Well, Mandy is scheduled for disciplinary counseling tonight...would you like to stay? Perhaps participate?"

I almost came sitting there at the thought of both men handling me, 'disciplining me' whatever that meant, despite how disconcerting it was to have them talk about me as if I wasn't even in the room.

"No, I've really taken up enough of your time already, but I did want us to meet and allow me to sort of officially hand her over for your...instruction." Bending he kissed me on the head. "Behave yourself Mandy. Make me proud."

I nodded but he was already striding out the door without looking back.

"Lock the door and take off your clothes."

I hurried to comply. Removing my skirt first allowed me to bend, showing my swollen wet sex with the clamp and weighted chain dangling. Turning I pulled the sweater over my head and laid it on the chair as well, preparing to bend and pull off the thigh top stockings.

"That's enough. Leave them and come here."

I went to stand between his legs and he pulled me close, tugging on my chains.

"Do these hurt?"

"No, Sir. Not really. They make me...hornier."

"Is there anything that doesn't make you hornier, little girl?" he growled the question but I thought I detected a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Not that I know of yet, Sir."

Then he did laugh, "Well then, we'll have to work on that won't we?"

"If you say so, Sir."

He tugged on my chain again, making me feel weak in the knees with desire.

"You were a naughty girl, trying to distract me in class today, weren't you?"

I ducked my head and mumbled, "Yes, Sir."

"Look at me, when I ask you a question," he rapped out harshly.

I brought my head up to meet his gaze, "Yes, Sir!"

"That's better...Now tell me, girl. When is the last time your ass was paddled?"

My eyes widened, "I..I dunno, Sir. I don't remember that it ever was."

"That probably explains a lot," he muttered, more to himself than to me. Continuing with, "Today we'll start with light discipline, twelve strokes on your bare ass. You'll keep count and say 'Thank you, Sir' for each whack, do you understand?"

I nodded, adding, "Yes, Sir," when it looked like he might admonish me for not speaking.

"If you forget, we start over. Understand?"

Nodding again I said, "Yes, Sir."

Standing up he began to loosen his belt and I began to shiver. I wasn't sure if I was more afraid or aroused but the fact of the matter was, I was shaking like a leaf in a storm and I couldn't will myself to stop. I watched as he slowly pulled his belt from his pants, doubling it and laying it on his desk. Then he unzipped his pants, dropping them to the floor and kicking them aside. I was pleasantly surprised to see that he had gone commando today too and I couldn't help but lick my lips when I realized he was already hard.

"Bend over the desk and grab the other side. Hang on and don't let go until I tell you to."

His desk was already cleared and highly polished. I was not only going to leave fingerprints but prints of my whole torso and likely pussy juice stains as well. Hopefully my chains wouldn't scratch the wood...

"Wait...take those off," he ordered and I stopped worrying about the chains scratching the wood.

Taking the clamps off in reverse order (clit first and then nipples), I piled the delicate, weighted chains on a corner of the desk. Bending over the top of the desk, I grabbed the far edge and held on tight. His hands caressed my ass.

"So beautiful...so perfect..." he murmured.

He kept one hand firmly across my low back and fingered my pussy.

"Sooo wet.."

He tickled my clit, sliding his two middle fingers deep inside. I couldn't help myself but moaned with the pleasure. I heard him say, 'hmmm' thoughtfully, pulling his fingers from my cunt and tapping them against the ring of my anus. I moaned again, pushing my hips up from the desk, seeking increased contact with his fingers. He indulged me, briefly, burying first one finger, then two, in my ass and fucking me with them a time or two.

"Oh, yessss, Sir....please...."

I bucked against his hand but he removed his fingers.

"Not tonight. Tonight is for discipline!"

I nearly cried at that point. I was so wound up and wanted him so badly. There was a long pause, while he kept his hand on my low back when there was a sudden sort of swishing noise and the belt connected with my ass. I screamed. It felt like fire...like being stung by a thousand bees or sitting on a fire ant nest.

"What do you say?"

"O-o-one, thank you, Sir," I managed to stammer out.

"Good. If I have to remind you again, we start over!"

Oh gawd, I thought. I didn't know how I was going to survive the twelve whacks that he considered 'light discipline', let alone...SMACK!

"TWO, thank you Sir!"

The blows continued, never crossing or over-lapping, and the timing varied so much that I could never anticipate when each strike would land. My ass was on fire but through it all I could still feel the moisture oozing from my sex. I guess it makes some sort of crazy sense, a lot of sexual arousal depends on increased blood flow -- and my ass was definitely experiencing increased blood flow. By the time we reached ten blows he was murmuring, 'so red...so lovely...' and I knew that I had a series of stripes halfway down my thighs.

"Pull your cheeks apart, girl!" he growled at me.

The skin of my ass was hot to the touch, so tender and sore I could barely stand to touch it, but I pulled my ass cheeks wide and screamed again when the next blow landed on the sensitive skin of my anus and taint.

"Eleven...(sobbing)...thank you, S-s-sir."

He bent then and nuzzled my ear, "Almost done, little girl. Almost done."

"Don't move."

He removed his hand from my low back. Much as I wanted to dance in place or run and hide, I stayed where I was and didn't move a muscle. CRACK! This blow nearly made me faint as it landed squarely across my pussy lips. It hurt so much I couldn't even scream.

"T-t-twe-twelve, th-thank you, S-s-sir." I hiccupped through my tears.

His big hands cupped my ass again, cool against the heat of my skin.

"You did well, Mandy."

I nodded, too tearful and sore to speak. His fingers slid between the hot, tender folds of my sex.

"And still wet... Maybe it's a permanent condition!"

I snorted, half choking on tears and snot.

"Roll over and spread your legs!"

I rolled, slowly and painfully, trying to find some way to comfortably settle my ass against the unyielding surface of his desk. Scooting back allowed me to raise my legs and spread them, probably not as wide as usual, the skin was much too tender, but as wide as possible for tonight.

"Now...play with yourself. Make yourself cum for me. Show me how you like to do it to yourself."

My eyes wide, I wondered how best to proceed tonight...

"Don't think about it, girl. Make yourself cum. Show me!"

I licked and sucked two fingers, getting them good and wet. Using my other hand I spread my vulva open, pulling back on the hood of my clitoris to make sure it wasn't hiding. Using my wet fingers I started to gently but quickly strum them over my clit, concentrating all my attention and energy there. Looking down I realized that the Professor wasn't just watching, he was actively stroking himself too. Jacking himself, almost as quickly as my fingers were stroking my clit, he was also rolling and rubbing his balls with his free hand. It was so hot to watch and reminded me of the first time Mr. R and I had performed together. I forgot about the pain of my ass -- the skin was hot, it was sensitive, it stung, but it wasn't pain any more. I dropped my hand lower, shoving two fingers into my wet heat, pressing up against my G-spot and fucking myself hard, using my thumb to continue the feathery strokes against my clit.

12