Mandys Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go of her and reassured her 'Not bad for a first time! Now cucky, make out with your wife with the mouth that was just on my cock!'

I love kissing my wife and I've kissed her after she's sucked my cock but this was different! But, again, I was so turned on that I turned Mandy around and started making out with her without hesitation. As I kissed her, I just had to know, was she turned on by all this? I slid my hand between her legs to her panties and I instantly felt how wet they were! Wet again isn't the correct word. My wife's panties were dripping, soaking wet!

She backed her head away slightly and shyly whispered, 'Just like you're really hard watching this, I don't know why, but I'm really turned on and wet doing this!'

Eric made his way to OUR bed as we made out! We both looked over toward him as he cleared his throat and that is when it really hit me. There was a fully naked man, with a monster cock, waiting for my wife in our bed!

Eric looked over and said 'Mandy come join me up here! It was hot to watch you make out and now that cucky husband of yours is going to watch us make out!' My sexy wife made her way over to the bed and laid next to him. Eric pulled her up on top of him so she was straddling his body and his hard cock was between her legs! She looked down at him never kissing another man in 10 years! He passionately pulled her face toward his and started to make out with my wife. Eric's hands were all over her backside! His hands made their way to her incredibly sexy ass and he squeezed both cheeks hard! My wife loves that and I heard her moan! He pushed her ass down so now her wet panty covered pussy was grinding on the underside of his cock! Not my cock!

Eric broke the kiss and said 'Wow, You someone is really turned on! That might be the wettest pussy this cock has ever touched!' He pulled her back in for a kiss and as he does he slapped her ass, and not just a smack but a SLAP! I have never slapped her ass but Eric just did!

Mandy let out a small yelp but didn't stop from passionately kissing him or grinding on his huge cock! His hands made their way back up her back to the clasp of her bra and he unsnapped it! Her bra fell down onto his chest and Mandy quickly pulled it the rest of the way off! Mandy was breastfeeding our youngest so as Eric went to squeeze one of Mandys plump tits she was so turned on that milk started to spray out of it! He felt the milk on his chest and broke the kiss again and shockingly said 'Mmmm I knew you were a sexy MILF but I didn't realize you were still breastfeeding.'

My wife looked embarrassed! He pulled her up so her tits were in his face and devoured one nipple sucking on it while he was squeezing her other tit and milk again sprayed out of it because she was so turned on! Eric excitingly said, 'Fuck this tastes so good Mandy! This will be a first for me! Stand up above me and slowly slide those wet panties off.'

Mandy stood on the bed with one foot on either side of Eric's chest and slid her panties down! She didn't even look at me to see if she should, she just went for it! Eric demanded,'Throw those over to that hubby of yours!' She tossed me her soaking wet panties! He continued his demands and told me, 'Now Trevor, taste her wetness!' I brought the panties close to my mouth and I could feel they were soaked! I stuck my tongue out and began to lick them as Eric reminded me 'Her pussy is so wet and it's for my cock, not yours! Mandy straddle me again,but now grind that bare pussy on your bulls cock!'

My wife lowered her body back down and began to grind on his cock as Eric devoured her tits! Eric looked over at me and told me 'Hey cucky, why don't you eat her little asshole while she grinds on my big cock'

I walked to the end of the bed and got behind Mandy. She loves her ass to be licked and I leaned down and began to eat her ass! She was moaning like crazy and ground furiously on his cock! A few times she grinded past his tip and when she slid down his cock sprang up the backside toward where my mouth is and I had to back away! After only a couple mins of this my wife was really grinding on him hard and exploded into a massive orgasm squirting her juices all over him. She tried to stop grinding on him because she was slightly embarrassed but he grabbed her ass and helped continue the motions so her orgasm continued! It wasn't her first time cumming like this, but it was incredibly hot knowing she was brought to such a big orgasm with a stranger this easily! My wife was truly is becoming a hotwife!

After her orgasm subsided I was thinking things might slow down, she'll start to think things through more! But the only thing that continued was Eric's demands! Eric looked over Mandys shoulder and told me, 'Now hubby I want you to guide my cock into your wife's pussy! I want you to willingly give me this slut wife of yours!'

My wife looked down at him and told him 'I'm not a slut!'

Eric looked at her and asked, 'Do you want to know what this big cock feels like in you?' My wife nodded yes. 'Am I your husband?' My wife nodded no. 'Then just sit with that. I'm not judging, it's just the facts Mandy! You are turning into a slut wife and you're going to love it!' He looked over at me, 'Now guide my cock into this pussy cuck.' They were both looking at me as I reached down and for the first time I am holding this beautiful cock in my hand and it becomes even more impressive now that I've held it! I lined up the tip of his cock with my wife's pussy and, astonishingly, my wife began to lower herself down onto it! Even after her orgasm and being called a slut wife by him, she still wanted to know what this cock feels like going in her!

I let go of his cock as I watched my wife's pussy slowly stretch open to accept his big cock! She was biting her lower lip as she took more and more of it in until she bottomed out! I was in awe at the sight and she let out a big sigh after taking his entire cock into her willing pussy!

'How does it feel Mandy?' He asked, as if he doesn't already know!

My wife replied, 'This is so intense Eric! The whole thing! Not just your cock being so big but doing all this in front of my husband and everything. It's all just a huge rush!' Mandy started riding his cock as his hands were all over her sexy ass! She started moaning in pure pleasure now and he started smacking her ass as she rode his big dick!

Her moans were getting louder as he began to full on slap her ass as he nibbled and sucked on her nipples! 'Yes! That's it! Ride that big dick you sexy, slutty, hotwife Mandy!'

My sweet and innocent wife began riding his huge cock a little faster and harder even after Eric's name calling! I couldn't believe she is liking this as much as she was and now I am just there watching my wife in our bed ride a big dick in awe!

Eric pulled Mandy off himself and told me, 'lay down on the bed Trevor.' Not knowing where this was going I reluctantly lied down. 'Now Mandy get on top of your husband in a 69', Eric demanded. Mandy swung her body over mine as her lovely soaking wet pussy was now above my face!

'Yes Trevor, lick Mandys clit and spread that sluts cheeks apart for me' he told me. I started to lick her clit and spread her ass with my hands as Eric positioned himself behind Mandy! She was stroking my cock slightly and Eric lowered himself down and guided his cock into her pussy right above my face. I kinda backed away when he's all the way in because his balls were in my face.

With his cock all the way in her Eric asked 'Did I say stop licking her clit Trevor?'

I replied no and Eric demanded, 'Then start licking her clit it will drive her crazy!' So I started to lick her clit and he slowly started to fuck her! Mandy was now sucking and moaning on my cock! It was driving me crazy feeling her moan on my cock knowing she's moaning because of Eric's big cock thrusting into her! At one point Eric stopped while he's fully in her and tells me to 'Lick my balls cucky.'

I'm so turned on at this point I'm not even thinking and I just started licking his balls!

Mandy stopped stroking and sucking on my cock and asked Eric 'Is he really licking your balls?'

Eric replied, 'I won the bet didn't I? You are both mine!' And Mandy let out a moan and went back to sucking my cock while Eric went back to fucking her!

A little while later Eric fully slid out of my sexy wife and it was crazy hot to see his cock drenched in my wife's pussy juices! Eric whispered something to my wife but I couldn't hear it but I did hear Mandy reply with a yes! (Later I found out he asked her if she wanted to see how far I'd let it all go)

Eric got off the bed and told us to stop. 'Trevor you think your wife tastes pretty good?' To which I replied 'hell yea.'

He told me to stand up.I stood at the edge of the bed. 'You see your wife's pussy juices all over my cock?' I nodded yes. 'I want you to taste your wife off my cock. Come here and get down on your knees!' he demanded.

I reluctantly walked over by him but stayed standing. 'Get down on your knees Trevor, now!' he said impatiently.

I knelt down in front of him and my wife crawled closer to the edge of the bed. I looked over at her and she was staring intently at my hand that was now on Eric's cock!

Mandy doesn't know that this has been a huge fantasy for me but I wasn't sure how she'd respond in this situation. It seems she might like it so, with our eyes locked on each other, I opened my mouth and licked the entire length of Eric's cock!

Mandy's mouth opened slightly out of shock as she watched me, her husband, licking another man's cock! 'Wow cucky, that didn't even take that much convincing. I bet you'd be eager to even suck this cock of mine!' Eric said as I'm licking up and down his shaft! His cock is gorgeous and even better than I ever imagined in any of my fantasies!

I positioned myself in front of Eric and opened my mouth and began with just the head and started to suck on him slowly. I heard a small gasp from Mandy and I managed to look over at her as she watched so intently, but more than that, she was playing with her clit! In 10 years of marriage she's never really done that when we have sex! Here was my sexy wife, on our bed, playing with herself as she watched me suck another man's cock!!!

I started to eagerly suck on Eric's cock like all the porn videos I've watched in the course of my lifetime! 'Wow Mandy, he's a pretty good cock sucker! Why don't you get on over here. I want both of your mouths on my cock!' Eric demanded.

My wife got off the bed and knelt down beside me and we were now sucking Eric's monster cock together, taking turns on whose mouth was fully wrapped around it! My wife and I were just staring into eachothers eyes.

'I want the head of my cock in both your mouths at the same time' Eric told us and we immediately listened to him but we're so locked on eachother. 'Both of you look up here!' Eric told us.

Mandy and I looked up at Eric with his big cock in our mouths and a flash from his camera went off! Somehow Eric had managed to grab his phone at some point without us noticing!

'What a hot sight! A hotwife and her cuckold husband both sucking my cock together! But enough of this. Mandy get up on that bed I wanna fuck you some more!' Eric commanded.

We both stood up and Eric pushed Mandy into the bed on her back and immediately lifted her legs and positioned himself and started fucking her hard. Mandy started moaning instantly and reached to pull Eric in for a kiss! Clearly Mandy was enjoying this more than I would have imagined. I was just hoping this is her and not the alcohol.

I'm overwhelmed by all this and again am just staring intently! Eric broke the kiss and looked over at me, 'Trevor you know your role, get over here and lick Mandys clit while I fuck YOUR wifes pussy!'

Without thinking and out of pure lust I got on the bed and started licking her clit while Eric was fucking my wife harder then ever! With Eric's big cock fucking her and me licking her clit my wife exploded into her second orgasm of the night and was squirting all over my face and Eric's cock!

Her legs were trembling and I could sense Eric is nearing the point of no return. He just kept going and placed a hand on my head to hold it down by her clit as he began to groan. I could see his cock start to pulse and it hit me that this guy was filling my wife with cum and she was not on birth control! My wife of 10 years and mother of two was getting filled with cum by a man that is not me and a 10 inch cock at that! He pulled out a tad early so the last couple of sprays of his cum hit the side of my face!

Eric pulled my face toward him, 'Clean my cock up with your mouth Trevor!' I obeyed and began to suck on his cum covered cock until it was clean!

'Now clean up your wife as well!' Eric slid off the bed and I began to go down on my wife like usual, except this time Eric's cum is in the mix! I was licking her pussy lips lapping up his cum, licking her clit and began to finger her to bring her to orgasm number 3 for tonight as she was pulling me head into her pussy hard!

While I was eating out Mandy Eric was getting dressed and after Mandy came down from her orgasm he said, 'You two are amazing and I think this won't be the end of this! I can tell Mandy that you love being the slutty hotwife you now are! And Trevor you are easily filling that role of being a cuck! Trevor you have my number so call me when you wanna do this again sometime, which I'm sure you both do!' He leaned over and kissed my wife and left.

My wife immediately looked at me after Eric left, 'How do you have Eric's number?' She asked.

I quickly came up with, 'He slid me his number while we were at the bar', not wanting to disclose that this was set up beforehand.

We talked about the night and Mandy told me how much she enjoyed it! I was just hoping we're past the alcohol and she'll wake up just as hot for this as she is right now. My wife and I had a super passionate love making session as she has orgasm number 4 for the night. The feeling of fucking her with Eric's cum in her was too much and sends me over the edge as well! I cum in her too just in case she was fertile tonight.

As Mandy walked to the bathroom to clean up, my phone buzzed and I picked it up! It was a message from Eric, 'Tonight was amazing and I really enjoyed both you and Mandy'. Then came the second message, a picture of my wife and I with his cock in our mouths.

Then the final text was both my and my wifes full names!!!! He was able to figure it out probably from our address! 'This won't be the last time cucky!'


12