Mandy's Sexcapade: A Story within a Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And to see where things might lead between them.

Thomas, of course, had no qualms about meeting my wife, but I never allowed them to directly contact each other. Their text messages and emails had to go through me, but it had nothing to do with better judgment or being a control freak. My intent was much more devious: now that Amanda and Thomas knew about each other, I hoped that keeping them separated would make them even hotter for each other as the day of our meeting slowly drew nearer.

"Hello, Thomas. I've very excited to meet you, too. I have to admit, when my husband first showed me his stories and told me about Literotica... told me about you..." Amanda's voice trailed off and she let out an explosive breath. "Omigod, I can't believe this is actually happening."

I gripped her hand and squeezed it comfortingly. I could only imagine the conflicting emotions she must be experiencing right now. "No worries, Mandy. We're just here to visit a friend, that's all."

I gave Thomas a stern look in front of my wife to inform all parties that whatever happened from this moment on would only occur with her permission; he nodded in understanding, and while Amanda tried to keep her expression the same, I could tell by the subtle shift in her posture that she was thankful and reassured.

The older man smiled, maneuvered between us, and heartily clapped us both our backs as if we were long lost friends. "Come on, we can talk while I show you around the city. San Francisco is like a second home to me!"

Thomas turned, and my wife and I looked at each other before following him.

*************************************************************************************

Thomas did, in fact, seem to be at home in this unique and beautiful city. We explored more of the Fisherman's Wharf area before I eagerly suggested taking a boat tour of the Bay and of Alcatraz Island. Amanda enthusiastically agreed, but our newly minted tour guide gave us a dubious look.

"Did you happen to buy tickets in advance?" Thomas asked me cautiously.

My wife looked at me hard as I responded with embarrassment, "Uh, no."

"I hate to break it to you, but you need to purchase those tickets months ahead of time."

My shoulders immediately slumped, and Amanda's obvious disappointment nearly broke my heart. But Thomas' face splint into a grin as he produced 3 tickets from his pocket. "Fortunately for you both, I had the foresight buy these immediately after we agreed to meet!"

Amanda threw me a smug look, before wrapping her arms around Thomas' neck and planting a kiss on his cheek, which stunned him. "Thank you, Thomas. At least someone around here is considerate and thoughtful." The older man looked at me in alarm, but I concealed my amusement.

My wife was willing to play the game. And so was I.

Thomas quickly recovered. "Wonderful... and, ah, you're welcome. It just so happens that the boat tour will be leaving in 20 minutes. We should start heading for the marina and get in line."

Amanda and I both nodded, and she offered her hand to him. "Lead the way, Thomas." My wife pretended not to notice his wary look to me, nor did she acknowledge my wink to him in response.

I trailed after them as they headed off arm in arm.

*************************************************************************************

It seemed to take an eternity to board. We were herded onto the ship and fortunate enough to find a bench on the top deck for ourselves, where we were enjoyed the sun and wind on our faces. Thomas scooted in first followed by my wife. But as I occupied my spot next to her, I subtly nudged Amanda closer to him until their hips were touching. She playfully kicked me in mock anger, but our companion didn't notice.

I scanned our surroundings. "Now understand why I should've booked tickets months ago. This ship is packed!"

Thomas snorted ruefully. "That's San Francisco for you. But you've both come on a wonderfully luxurious day. It's seldom this sunny and warm in the Bay. Normally, the sky would be overcast and the water choppy from the winds."

Amanda commented, "Lucky us."

"Indeed."

As we waited for the ship to depart, Amanda's online admirer revealed things to her that I was already aware of: he was no longer married, but had two children, a son and a daughter who were both older than Amanda. Thomas had also become a 1st time grandparent since the last time I saw him, which delighted us to no end. He was also currently teaching part-time at a college in Washington state; what he taught and where he taught, Thomas would not divulge. But, judging by his offhand knowledge during the casual conversations, I had always suspected that my friend taught in a science or healthcare-related profession.

Thomas also revealed his hobby as small aircraft pilot. And when he talked about owning his own plane, a Cessna 210, and spouted aviation terms that Amanda and I obviously were not familiar with, I sensed that he was trying hard to impress her. And it was working: she listened wide-eyed and was genuinely captivated. While Amanda wasn't as smitten with Thomas yet as he had immediately been with her, I could tell that my wife was rapidly taking to him.

The way Amanda and Thomas acted and reacted to each other amused me, but as the day progressed and they became more acquainted with each other, my strange arousal at the prospect of their coupling was nearing a boiling point. No sane man would allow his wife to sleep with another man, but I wanted to happen so badly. For my own perverse benefit as well as for Amanda's.

The ship suddenly lurched as it began to slowly move away from the dock.

"Here we go!" Amanda exclaimed excitedly.

From either side, Thomas and I stared at her youthful enthusiasm, and were equally smitten by her unparalleled beauty. I sandwiched my wife tighter against him, and she threw me a wicked smile as the symbolism was not lost upon her.

Thomas reached out and patted her warmly on her knee. However, before he could retract, my wife placed her hand over his, keeping it there as she squeezed it affectionately. I stared at them intently, but didn't say a word.

The boat tour of San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz Island lasted several hours.

*************************************************************************************

After our boat tour was completed, Thomas took us on a relatively short jaunt to Ghirardelli Square, where we indulged in one of Amanda's primary weaknesses: chocolate! From there, we hopped on one of the fabled cable cars of San Francisco, and Thomas pointed out unique areas and obscure but interesting facts as we rode through the city.

I held Amanda's hand as she faced the opposite direction while chatting with Thomas as if they were age-old acquaintances. I glanced down and noticed their hips were pressed together, just as they had been on the ship. It appeared as though they enjoyed physical contact with each other. Amanda would periodically level a devastating smile at him, or casually shift so that her top stretched tightly over her chest, highlighting her tantalizing curves even more profoundly.

My wife knew what she was doing.

As our cable car paused at the crest of an almost frighteningly steep hill, I pointed behind us. "Look, Mandy." Amanda and Thomas turned. Against the backdrop of a clear blue sky and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, the majestic Golden Gate Bridge rose into view. It was a wonder seen by perhaps millions, but still a wonder, nonetheless.

"Beautiful," I sighed in appreciation.

Thomas looked at Amanda as he spoke. "Beautiful, indeed."

*************************************************************************************

Thomas spent the next three hours showing us more of San Francisco. Occasionally, the folly of trusting this relative stranger, who was clearly lusting after my wife, to lead us through this unfamiliar place did occur to us. The specter of an online psychopath beguiling me to get to Amanda was a real danger that I had always been wary of; nothing was more important than her safety.

But whether it was deception or not, Thomas' online persona seemed to align with his actual self, and Amanda, who was always an accurate judge of character, seemed perfectly at ease with him. That there was a spark between them was never in any doubt. Perhaps it was naïveté on my part, but the three of us got along tremendously, and everything seemed perfect.

It was dinner time, and Thomas knew that Amanda and I wanted to spend the rest of the evening together. He was politely accompanied us towards our hotel, which was in the heart of the shopping district of Union Square. I was holding her left hand as we paced down the sidewalk, but the older man was gripping my wife's right hand as he flanked her on that side. He was openly displaying an attraction for her now, to which neither of us discouraged. Obvious tourists regarded us curiously as we made for a peculiar threesome. But in the midst of San Francisco, one of the most liberal cities in the country if not the world, our assortment didn't warrant a second look from most people.

The idea of sharing my wife in a threesome was appealing, however.

"Here you are. This is where I bid you young kids adieu."

Amanda wordlessly stepped up to Thomas and planted a soft kiss on his cheek that lingered just a little bit longer than was appropriate. "Thank you for showing us around the city, Thomas. That was very kind of you. Sy and I had wonderful time, and we're extremely grateful."

Thomas blushed like a schoolboy. "I'm just glad that I finally got to meet you, Amanda, and spend some time with you and your husband. It was even more fun than I anticipated."

They stared awkwardly at each other for a moment, much to my amusement. I sensed that Thomas was hoping for more.

"We'll see you tomorrow morning?" I asked mildly.

"Yes... yes, of course. I'll be here bright and early. Then I'll show you more of San Fran." The older man smiled warmly then swiftly melted into the crowd.

Even though Thomas was already gone, Amanda called softly out to him, "See you tomorrow."

*************************************************************************************

We rode the elevator in silence

As Amanda and I entered our hotel room, I shut the door and immediately turned toward her. "What are you thinking, Mandy?" There was no use in beating around the bush.

Her usual confidence suddenly wavered. "Babe, I don't know. All of this seems so crazy to me."

"Just say the word, and you don't have to see Thomas ever again."

Amanda couldn't respond.

"But you do want to see him again. All of this excites you as much as it excites me." Her deafening silence betrayed her feelings, so I pressed on. "What do you think of him?"

Amanda hesitated before giving in. She expressed an honest, in depth opinion about her online admirer, a man whom I had met on a sex website while bragging about her, and who was also old enough to be her father. Her words and openness sent a wild thrill coursing through me that I knew was wrong on so many levels. But I was immensely aroused, and Amanda was, too.

I stared at my beautiful wife, whom I adored beyond comprehension and loved more than life itself. I would do anything to make her happy. Anything.

Even if that meant sharing her with someone else.

*************************************************************************************

Thomas punctually met us for breakfast in the hotel lobby the next morning. Afterwards, we decided to explore San Francisco's most notable landmark: Golden Gate Bridge.

The snarl of Bay Area traffic definitely was NOT enjoyable. The commute in our rental car took much longer than anticipated to reach the Golden Gate Bridge. However, while getting there tested my patience and driving skills, actually driving over the world-famous landmark was breathtaking and exciting. There were large bridges where Amanda and I lived on the East Coast, of course, but nothing comparable to this.

After crossing the Golden Gate Bridge in a slow crawl, we eventually entered Marin County and made our way up into the headlands. We parked and commenced on a mild hike. As was becoming the norm, I purposely trailed behind Amanda and Thomas, who had an expensive looking DSLR camera slung around his neck, as they trudged closely together while holding hands. After about 15 minutes, we finally reached our destination, an old military site turned panoramic vista point overlooking the San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and much of the bay.

Amanda inhaled softly as she took in the picture-perfect view. "I've never seen anything like this," she breathed softly.

Thomas's face was etched with great appreciation, but he was staring directly at my wife. Like myself, he was captivated by her radiance as she gazed silently into the distance.

"Amanda," the older man said softly, "is it ok if I take a picture of you? You look so... amazing... with that wonderful backdrop."

My wife regarded me questioningly, and I didn't respond. She needed to be comfortable with everything in regards to Thomas, so this was a decision that she had to make.

Amanda looked at Thomas nodded.

Thomas immediately removed lens cap. Amanda smiled and couldn't stop blushing at first as he snapped a multitude of pictures of her from every angle imaginable, even asking her to pose. After an inordinate amount of time, I feared that Amanda might get irritated.

But the look on her face told me otherwise.

Amanda's smile became broader and even more radiant as she began posing with an energy that was as carefree as it was sexy. I stood back with a smile as I watched my wife model for her suitor. They played a mutual game: she was pulling Thomas deeper into her snare, but he was stoking her fire, as well.

Around us, other people began to notice Amanda and stare. One man several yards away with a fancy camera of his own went so far as to boldly take a picture of her without permission. I didn't stop him; my wife belonged in front of a camera.

It was as if her beauty was meant to be shared.

*************************************************************************************

Amanda and Thomas were holding hands again as we left the vista point, and it was clear to me that they needed to address their growing intimacy. As we approached the rental car, Amanda automatically headed for the front passenger door, but I stopped her.

"Why don't you sit in back and keep Thomas company?" I suggested mildly.

Amanda was stunned but retained her composure. "Sure" was all she said.

I opened the rear passenger door for her, and Thomas flashed me a grin as he joined my wife. Then, feeling my like an attendant for 2 VIP's, I drove us back to the city. Traffic was still equally as congested as before, but driving through the gridlock was made even more treacherous as my attention was distracted by the couple sitting behind me. As we rode in silence, I periodically spied on Amanda and Thomas through the rearview mirror. They were smiling shyly and practically sitting on top of each other. I seriously wondered if Amanda was going to rub the older man's crotch or even give him handjob while I was in the car with them.

It was a thought that provided me with a cheap thrill as I continued to chauffeur.

*************************************************************************************

We were able to fit in 2 more sightseeing stops before dinner: the Academy of Science and the Japanese Tea Garden. Strangely, I felt totally at ease playing the part of the "3rd wheel" as I continued to usher Amanda towards Thomas. My wife, of course, was in on it, but Thomas, who initially appeared unsure, was now openly enjoying her company. If fact, they were now holding hands wherever we went and acting extremely cozy with each other. Most onlookers undoubtedly assumed that Thomas was Amanda's husband or, at worst, her significantly older sugar daddy.

And me? I had become the tagalong.

As dinnertime approached, I informed Thomas that Amanda and I had dinner reservations in the Marina District. He tried not to appear crestfallen.

"Thomas, would you like to join us for dinner? I'm sure we can easily add a seat to the table."

He looked at me, then even more hopefully at Amanda.

She told him quietly, "I'd love for you to come."

There was an audible inflection in Amanda's voice, and Thomas was momentarily flustered by the obvious sexual innuendo. But she beamed him another one of her patented devastating smiles, and his fate was sealed. "Are you sure? As much I'd love to have dinner with you, you kids need your own personal time."
"It's ok, Thomas. Sy and I came all the way here to see you, after all."

The older man smiled then whistled in appreciation as I divulged the name of the restaurant. "You have a very fine and expensive taste. I'll wear something nice tonight."

"See you there at 6:30?" I asked for confirmation.

"Without a doubt."

*************************************************************************************

The evening temperature wasn't too cold, but Amanda involuntarily wrapped her trench coat tighter around herself and shuddered as we lingered by the restaurant's entrance.

She was as nervous as I was.

We both hesitated, and she swallowed hard and hesitated. "Are you ok with this?"

"Are you ok with this?" I countered.

We had discussed this moment ad nauseam for almost a year, but now that it had finally arrived, we were terrified. If what we were anticipating came to fruition, our marriage---no, our lives and our very selves--- would never be the same. I had never experienced so many conflicting emotions before but, as always, I simplified everything into 1 single fact.

I just wanted my wife to happy.

"If you want Thomas... or any man... then I want you to go to him." The words should've broken my heart, but they were surprisingly easy to utter.

Amanda studied me, her expression was unreadable. Then she cracked and demanded in a voice thick with emotion, "Why are you always so good to me?"

"Because I love you, Mandy. And I want you to be happy, no matter what the cost." Our eyes mirrored each other as they began to tear, and we held each other fiercely and pressed our foreheads together. I suddenly didn't want to let her go, and considered whisking her away, leaving Thomas and all of our crazy fantasies behind.

But I knew Amanda wanted this as badly; perhaps at this point, she wanted it more than I did. "Are you ready?" I asked quietly.

She drew a deep breath and raised her head. "Yes."

That was all I needed to hear, and I began heading into the restaurant.

Suddenly, Amanda stopped me. My initial thought was that she was having second thoughts about everything, but in a small, girlish voice, she asked insecurely, "How do I look?"

I laughed inwardly. The last thing my wife needed to worry about was her physical appearance. "The same as you always do: an infinity out of 10."

She gave me a look of infinite love and gratitude.

"Come on, Mandy. Let's not keep your man waiting."

I clasped her hand tightly, and we entered the restaurant together.

*************************************************************************************

Thomas, clad in a dress shirt, tie, and khakis, immediately rose when he saw us approach. He gave me a brief nod, but his eyes were all for my wife. "Amanda... Sy," he greeted us. "I have to admit, I half-expected you both not to show."

"Still don't trust us, huh, Thomas?" I asked wryly.

But my wife elbowed me in the ribs. "I wouldn't miss our date for the world," she told him.

Thomas' eyes bulged comically as she removed her trench coat.