Maniac Pt. 01

Story Info
Vincent entertains himself with increasingly extreme actions.
3.8k words
3.33
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I guess the best way to start this is by saying that I probably have a kind of serious mental illness. I've been in college for about three months now, and I've been taking a somewhat large amount of LSD in that time. I heard that using it can trigger potential illnesses to set in earlier in life than they would otherwise. Also, I know bipolar disorder runs in my family. About two months ago, I had this kind of episode where I was very hopeless and tired and could bring myself to talk in class, then I had three distinct times where I went almost catatonic.

I became horrified by crimes that had happened in my hometown to the point of feeling suicidal and being unable to move for almost five hours. Then I had a similar one-hour episode where I just hated myself. Finally, I had one more. That one was just pain. It was perhaps the worst I'd felt in my life. I ended up getting help, and now I've got an appointment to get a diagnosis in a few days. This probably is a bit darker than what you wanted, don't worry though, it gets better.

So, two days ago was a school organized formal party. It was called a formal, but really we just went to a club and didn't do anything but talk and dance. The speakers had been blown out by the time I got there, and for a while it was just a loud dark room. However, I found myself oddly talkative and involved even then.

After a failed attempt at flirting with a girl, a new speaker was brought in, and as soon as the music dropped, I was dancing. I danced hard and with more passion than ever before in my life! Goddamn I was having fun! I was grooving and jumping and pounding my fists in the air and just having fucking fun, not caring what anyone thought.

By the time we got back, most of my friends were drunk, high, and tired, but I was still going. I don't remember too much of it, but I think I watched a movie with a few of my friends who hadn't gone to the formal. I ended up going to bed at 3 a.m.

I woke up at 6. I wasn't tired at all. I think by that point I probably knew what was happening. I went for about a five-mile run and showered. When I returned, I decided to drop three tabs, cause why the hell not? My roommate was still asleep. That was a fun day. Around here I should probably make you aware of Caroline's existence. Caroline was a girl I had originally met at a party. She was best friends with one of the literally most beautiful girls I'd even seen in my life, Jasmine. Jasmine was dating a guy that I knew, not very well, but whom I had a strong connection to through our shared attitudes and taste in music.

Of course, I'd always thought about fucking Jasmine, especially once she broke up with that guy (Liam, by the way), but Caroline made a move on me while I was drunk and high, and she wasn't bad looking at all. I think people thought less of her because she was always near such a fucking angel as Jasmine, but Caroline was decently attractive. Her figure was lean, tits perhaps somewhat small and flat, but not extremely so. She had flowing, yet slightly rough black hair, and small eyes topped with thin yet dark eyebrows. Her lips were usually a bit coarse, but they were capricious in that respect. She also had a damn nice ass.

That night actually didn't go very well. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but it was just very vanilla and boring. I just fingered her for a bit, and not well because I was quite inebriated, then we fucked in missionary in a slow, tired grind. We both came, but I don't think either of our orgasms were very exceptional.

Thankfully, I later found out that Caroline and I had a late-night film class together, and one night I walked back with her. I hadn't gotten laid in a while at the time, so I decided to see if she'd be down. So began the greatest fuck-buddy relationship I've ever had. She gave me amazing head. She could push her mouth far down my shaft and worked it with her hands as if she'd practiced for years. She knew how long to caress my balls and when to lick down it and use suction.

I ate her out rather well, I must say. I usually make it up as I go along, but with a start of licking around to get my bearings, gently then vigorously working the clit, and during this inserting a growing number of fingers. Her hands pushed my head into her, and I kept going for a while.

The intercourse got much better as well. We did missionary a few more times, she would ride me occasionally, but finally we unlocked the ideal position. In doggystyle, we may have taken a moment to get my cock inside her, but once we did it was so much better than anything else. I could use the strength of my legs from running to slam myself into her, and she would end up completely collapsed other than her knees as we came together many times.

With Caroline I began to truly see sex as an art. I began ramping up and becoming more experimental in foreplay, finding new things to do while fucking, even finding the right words and all the right ways to tease each other, although I must admit that we often remained speechless, both completely focused on our performance.

For a while I didn't fuck her as much as I should've. I think my illness had really taken more of a hold of me than I thought. But after that formal I mentioned earlier, things ramped up quite quickly. She'd actually told me earlier that I was the only guy who could make her cum, and I was very proud of this. We agreed to only fuck each other, as it was simply the most fun. Anyway, she was a big horror movie fan, and I was a fan of the concept of horror, however never really cared to get into it. She learned about an actual abandoned insane asylum nearby. It was called Brother Augustine, and had a reputation for mistreatment in its patients. It was shut down sometime in the 1930s, and hadn't been used for anything since; apparently it was supposed to be haunted.

To make a long story short, she wanted to go there to explore it and fuck there. Given the insane amount of energy I had, having seemingly lost my need for sleep along with my ability to sit still, I decided to do it. What could go wrong? I had a knife for defense if we needed it, which wasn't much, but was something at least.

We left around 12, as I was coming down from the tabs I had taken earlier. I kissed her in the parking garage, and again once we got in the car, trying to make sure she was horny enough to do this. To be honest, I was slightly scared, but damn I was gonna be fun!

"You ready?" I asked Encouragingly.

She took in a shaky breath and smiled at me as she nodded her head.

"Fuck this is gonna be fun!" I said, already hard at the thought of what I might do to her.

I'd texted her earlier in the day about it, leaving dirty messages about what I wanted to do to her once we got there. I talked about pushing her against a table while I pounded her, spanking and biting her before throwing her around and making her beg for my cock again. One fun idea was to push her head against the wall and make her suck my cock for an hour.

"Do you know the way?" I inquired as we pulled onto the road.

"Umm, kinda, I might actually need your help. It doesn't have like, an address that we can just put into the GPS."

"Oh, well, what do we know about it?"

"It's like in Hadley, off a little road called 7th Street somewhere."

"Alright, I'll look it up."

After some deliberation from different sites, we got a basic idea of where it was. Caroline had actually been there with friends once before, but not inside. We decided to let her go off intuition and see how close we got. She got us all the way. As we passed through the town, she made remarks about conversations she'd had about different store and building with her friends, and through that remembered literally every single turn to Brother Augustine.

"I can't believe I remembered all that!" She said happily.

"Yeah," I replied, somewhat incredulous myself.

However, as we approached the driveway, two dark gray or maybe black cars ahead of us turned into the road for Brother Augustine.

"Noooo.." She moaned sorrowfully.

"Ah c'mon," I said, "We'll be fine, we'll just avoid them."

"No!" She retorted firmly, "I'm not gonna be in there with the kinds of people who go to abandoned insane asylums at midnight!"

"Ugh," I replied, thoroughly disappointed, "Well what are we gonna do?"

"Umm," she began with a sensual note, "I still kinda wanna fuck somewhere weird. I know this spot by the Riverwalk that's not well lit."

"I'm down," I said immediately.

The drive was pretty long, as the Asylum was far away, and sitting there so horny, I got an idea. I looked deviously at Caroline and unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. She hadn't noticed yet, her eyes were still focused on the road. I began languidly stroking it, my arm rising and falling and twisting as streetlights gave it a shifting silhouette.

"Oh my God Vincent! I'm driving!" She exclaimed with some fury but a suppressed, devious laugh.

"Oh, are you?" I teased.

"Ugh, you're gonna fucking kill us."

"I don't think so."

She sighed, smiled, rolled her eyes, spit in her hand, and began stroking me.

"If I crash it's your fault." She said with an aroused anger.

"Not legally."

She laughed, a nice little high-pitched giggle. I began moving my hand up and down her thigh, pulling on her panties to make them rub against her. She began breathing more heavily, muttering obscenities under her breath as her driving became slightly more dubious. She pulled into the right lane and slowed down to allow a larger truck to pass. The truck was lifted and there was an older woman in the passenger's seat. Caroline's car was notably closer to the ground. I saw her look over with wide eyes. I guess she saw more than she wanted to.

When we arrived at the Riverwalk, a somewhat large group was doing something (not sure what) close to the area where we wanted to go. I personally thought they were far enough away not to see, but Caroline was more paranoid. We walked the other direction while waiting for them to leave. Once we were out of sight, I put my hands on her hips and pulled her close to me. She put her hands around the back of my calves, and I kissed then bit her neck. A funny impulse came over me and I pulled out the knife I had brought for protection at Brother Augustine. It was a switchblade, and I opened it in front of Caroline while pulling her closer to me. She let go of me and pushed away.

"I didn't like that." She said plainly, not yet looking at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, just messing around." I replied sheepishly, closing the knife.

"You're suppose to protect me, not threaten me," She stated in a more playful tone.

"Why can't I do both?"

She rolled her eyes.

"What are they doing?" She asked, look at the group.

"I think they're biking." I said, thinking I'd seen bike, realizing only moments later that they had no bikes, "Oh, maybe not. I think I'm still hallucinating a little."

The group began to leave, its members trailing down the path one by one, psychologically pulling each other. We looked at each other and went down to our spot: a tree which overlooked the river. It was beautiful, crystalline and black and rippling with the yellow dock lights reflecting long lines across the surface. I pushed her against the tree and she moaned as my hands traversed her body, quickly lifting up the skirt she had worn for 'easy access'. I fingered her as we kissed and I slid my shorts and boxers off over my shoes. We soon switched positions, I was against the tree and she fell to her knees, giving me head as I looked across the water.

"Wait!" She gasped, looking across at the nearby path. "Is there someone there?"

"What? No, you're just paranoid." I replied before checking. I looked and didn't see anyone. It was however very dark, I probably wouldn't have seen them if they were there.

"You sure? like, by the bridge there. There isn't someone crouching?"

"No no, it's nothing. Besides, they wouldn't do anything."

She sighed with worry, "Alright."

After giving me head for a while, a boat began to come down the river, a large cargo ship or something. I remember seeing a few people on a deck, but she didn't notice with my dick in her mouth.

"Hurry up and fuck me." She said sternly.

And with that she turned around.

"Shit!" She moved to the other side of the tree, pulling on my shirt to urge me to do the same.

"What are you afraid of? It's just a boat."

"There are people there, they could see us!"

I laughed, "It's not like they're gonna stop."

She rolled her eyes again.

After it passed, I sat down on her jacket and she sat in my lap, riding my cock. The wake of the ship began crashing against the shore, almost in time with us. We didn't do that for long -she got a bit scared and decided we should finish at her place instead of in public.

We made out in the elevator up, and stripped off our clothes like animals once we got in her room. We took almost no time to get in doggystyle and go at it. My legs grew very tired but I kept going, still far from cumming. She soon toppled over like she does when I'm fucking her good, her mouth opening and moaning and breathing heavily with just her knees holding her up as I keep going.

After she came, I let her suck me off for a while, laying back and gently caressing her face and outlining her jawbone with the fingertips as she worked me. Before I came, I asked if she would want to watch me cum on myself, then lick it all up, and she smiled and said yes. We did exactly that, then she kissed me, giving me just a taste of myself. I can't say I liked it, but I did greatly appreciate that she was willing to do that.

We decided to shower together, after which I wrapped my nude body in one of her soft blankets and we cuddled on her floor and watched TV. She had mentioned having some drinks earlier, and, since I was still surprisingly not tired, I asked for one. She was a bit surprised, yet obliged, and I thanked her greatly. She seemed genuinely happy to be able to make me happy.

As she began to drift off, I kissed her once more, finished the drink and left her. Some of my friends were in the lounge in my dorm, and I talked for a bit about the night. They cared, but were also preoccupied watching TV. There was a wrestling match on, two very very large, sweated, and tattooed men grabbing each other's bodies.

I watched for a while, listening to music in one ear and lightly dancing, my arms making slight patterns and my right foot keeping the beat.

I don't remember everything that happened after that as well, but I know I went to bed at 5 a.m. that night/morning. I woke up at 9, again fully rested, and ran again, although not as far as the day before. I texted Caroline, said that we should try to go to the Asylum sometime today, perhaps earlier, during light hours, for safety and visibility. She agreed to go after she got out of church.

Throughout that whole day, I just read and listened to music and danced, I couldn't sit still at all. I wasn't at all tired, and I was in an extremely good mood, unnaturally so, but I wasn't complaining. I watched a cooking show at some point. I laughed at almost everything. I think my friends noticed that, I don't usually laugh much, especially not at things like that.

Finally, Caroline texted me that she was out. Within ten minutes we were in the car. I told her that my dick was actually a bit tired, and that I really just wanted to explore the place more than anything. We remembered the way very well this time, and went down the driveway towards Brother Augustine. It was an overgrown, dilapidated, and pothole filled road. Everywhere she tried to direct the car ended up going in one pothole or another.

"I feel like I'm playing a really stupid puzzle game." She said with a laugh, "Like, there's no way not to fail, but I can sometimes just fail less."

The building creeped up on us with a haunting façade. The architecture was Greek revival, but it was falling apart and obscured heavily by graffiti. We were both a bit scared. The day was chilly, and the building didn't help in any way. As we entered the place we held each other close for warmth.

The interior was worse than the outside. Beer bottles and trashed almost completely smothered the floor. Ever imaginable phrase was spray-painted on the walls. Racial slurs, drug innuendos, sex acts, morbid statements, drawings, random numbers, satanic symbols and lines of non-rhyming poetry from seemingly every American era lined ever surface. The place was oddly beautiful, still very scary, and worse so because Caroline always made me go first because I had a weapon and didn't believe in ghosts. She brought a camera with her and took flash pictures of every room we visited. We rubbed against each other and kissed lightly a few times, but the place was simply too dirty and too scary to do anything more, at least at our level of familiarity and preparation.

We made out for a while once we stepped outside of that building. Caroline's lips were slightly cold, which felt very nice against mine. She said she had felt cold spots in there, I hadn't. We decided to try taking another way back, since there was a manifold of connecting roads around the premise of the asylum. After driving a short distance on one, we found another building, very small, but of the same style as the main one.

We got out to explore it. Caroline made me wait behind her while she took a picture. She seemed confused as she pressed the button. The camera flashed, then stopped, then it flashed once more, brighter this time, followed by the pictures click. The room appeared to be a kind of solitary confinement, very small, with nothing other than a stripped out main room and a shower.

"My camera has like, never, never done that before." Caroline said with a concerned tone once we returned to the car. I didn't comment on it.

She played her music through the car as we rode, singing along to most of the songs. She really had a surprisingly nice voice, plain but harmonious. I was playing a game of sudoku on my phone.

"Really?" She said, pushing one hand against my head and ruffling my hair, "You're not going to do anything? After what you made me do last time?"

"I'm busy," I complained, "Yes!"

"What?"

"I just beat an expert level puzzle in eight minutes and fifty-three seconds! That's like, really good."

"I'm proud of you." She said sarcastically with a smile.

"I'm proud of me too." I replied, "I wonder if the acid actually helped me with that, cause I've been doing really well at sudoku recently. Maybe I can see patterns better now."

"You're an idiot."

"Probably."

We didn't speak to each other for a while as she sang, and I played sudoku for perhaps five minutes. She began rubbing my leg and holding my hand.

"Oh yeah," She began, "I'm doing something kinda stupid, wanna hear?"

"Really, you're doing something stupid?" I replied sarcastically.

"Shut up, it's you!" She countered. We both laughed. "You know what sugar daddies are?"

"I do indeed."

"Well, I like set up this profile to meet up with old dudes so they'll give me money. I've already gotten two-hundred dollars from someone."

"Damn, that's bad-ass," I said, "I wanna, get in on that or something, I need money."

"You want a sugar daddy?"

"Nah, I just want like, part of your thing."

"Well that's why I'm doing it. I need money."

"So, do you have to, fuck these guys?" I asked with concern.

"No, I just have to go to dinner with them."

"Damn." I thought for a second, "How about protection? You could give me a percentage for protection. Like a quarter?"

"I'd give you like ten percent for that."

Fifteen," I countered.

"Alright fifteen."

Her hand was already laying on mine, so I turned mine over and gave her a small handshake.

12