Manipulating My Himbo Boyfriend

Story Info
Girlfriend teases her dumb boyfriend until he takes charge.
5.4k words
4
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dunno, but not that it means anything, but like - me and my boyfriend Derek are a little bit Tik Tok famous. Maybe you follow us, maybe you don't. We've got over 127k followers and a couple vids with 1M+ views. Lets see if you recognize us from this description.

I'm a 5'5" (not so natural) blonde white girl with perky tits, a sweet round ass (thank you squat gods) and wear dark eye shadow. My boyfriend - lets call him Derek- is 5'9", dirty blonde hair with a perfectly trimmed beard, and thicc af. How bout that? Think you know who we are now?

ROTFL uh, yeah. throw a rock and hit any number of cloyingly annoying white couples in their early twenties. We are SO not original, I get that. So no, I don't think I'm special. And I'll tell you one other thing.

Derek is probably one of the dumbest people you could ever know.

But I absolutely LOVE him for it. He's a puppy dog, a real mama's boy who's the nicest, kindest guy any girl would be lucky to have- and I do consider myself to be lucky. But he isn't the curious type who ponders the world, or gets caught up in intellectual matters. Me on the other hand - permanent ball of nerves and constantly over thinking. So I guess for that, Derek is my perfect equal.

We were high school sweethearts, who carried on through community college, got our little diplomas and went out into the world, me as a receptionist at a veterinarian clinic, and him doing grunt work with his uncle's air conditioning company.

We'd just moved out of our parents homes, and into a cosy little town house nearby ready to start our lives (soooo many tiktok posts about our moving in. Good content yo) and were as happy as can be.

Our first adult step also gave us the freedom to free ourselves up and fuuuuuuck.

We'd only lost our virginity years prior, after Derek got over catholic guilt and shit, and finally freed his beast. And let me tell you, of all the joys you get from car sex and basement rec room fucking, there's nothing like being able to lay back and get pounded in your own master bedroom in the noon day sun.

Back when we first took possession of the townhouse (thanks to both our parents co-signing), Derek and I grabbed the keys, and fucked on the carpet before we moved a stick of furniture in.

One of the things that attracted me to Derek was how basic he looked in everyday life. Not too tall, but broad shouldered with a boyish face and quiet eyes. He had a curl of brown hair that would fall over his forehead and make him look like a little boy, which was endearing out in public. But holy shit, there was nothing, and I mean nothing, hotter than having this "little boy" pushing my knees up to my ears, clenching his eyes shut as he raw dogged me. I love the big stupid look on his face as he concentrated, trying not to blow his load early, his hairy chest soaked in sweat and that thick cock slamming into my cunt.

I loved his thick frame, his hairy torso and un-manicured pubes. I loved that little belly he had that would jiggle as he rammed me in missionary. His simple lust, and eagerness was so great to me, that I could sometimes cum from watching him contort himself into a thrusting sex machine.

But, and maybe its like, a honeymoon kinda thing - but after awhile. Things kinda got... boring maybe? I mean I liked getting fucked, and Derek was totally open to doing anything (I've a whole story about playing with his ass and a kinky tropical vacation we took). But I think my brain worms took over at a certain point, and I felt like i wanted something new from my guy.

At a certain point, even with a great guy like Derek, a girl wants a little push back, right?

* * * *

"I want you to rape me"

"Uh, excuse me, come again?"

We'd just finished one of those TikTok challenges, the one where dude makes a basket with his arms and his girl runs up backwards into him. Whatever, anyhow. We were a little sweaty and tired, but for some dumb bitch reason, I felt this was a good time to blurt out my thoughts.

"We're boyfriend and girlfriend, we live together, we have sex, we both like sex. How would I even..." He trailed off, almost afraid to say the word.

I looked out the window and sighed, trying to figure out how to word it.

"Well, its not like, rape-rape," I said, putting emphasis on the first rape. "Because I'm essentially telling you to do it, which is like, EXTRA consent,"

His normally blank face carried a look of confusion.

"Like, do you want me to fuck you harder? Or like jump out of the shadows or something?"

I felt stupid for saying anything, because I couldn't actually put my thoughts into words on the issue. I guess I hadn't thought things through.

"Noooo," I widely rolled my eyes. "I don't want you to jump out of the shadows, I could poop myself if you scared me like that. What's hot about that?"

He playfully punched my (lightly) in the shoulder and tussled my hair.

"I'll fuck you harder though," He pushed his hips out in my direction "Boom, boom, just like that,"

I smiled and socked him in the gut. "Sure bro, sure. But put that away, we're going to my 'rents for dinner tonight,"

And so thoughts went back into the box...for the moment. * * * *

Time out- Okay, now this part here- this is my internal monologue, where I have the hindsight and chit chat with a close girlfriend to look back on, as I tried to figure out what the fuck I was missing, and wanted from Derek.

So like, Derek was, or is wonderfully stupid. Sorry, maybe I come off like a bitch saying that, maybe I'll just start saying simple. But that makes him sound like Forrest Gump or something, so, like ew. No. ANYhow, while its good that my complicated mess has found an uncomplicated, simple guy - theres a point where his "chill-ness" kinda feels like a lack of engagement.

Like, we were a great agreeable couple who never really fought. Sure, he might get irritated with my indecision in the car while ordering Burger King through take out, or get frustrated when I'm taking too long in Target. But I think I'm generally sensible, and he's cool with everything and anything. I know that my parents were constantly arguing when I was growing up, and I was probably the little peacemaker, so that explains why I might not fly off the handle, and be attracted to the same kind of calm...

Anyways. Long story short, after many friend on friend counselling sessions, the thing that me and Jill settled on (I'm sure she'd be thrilled with that pseudonym) was that I wanted Derek to just show me some engagement that came solely from him, not me suggesting we do something, or saying "I wanna do this...", I wanted Derek to make a move, to be a little greedy, to show some thought and desire on his own behalf. I loved my stupid guy, but I wanted to know that he wasn't just around because I was leading him around by the nose.

Thing was, I don't think there was a good way to talk him through this. I wanted him to have his own ideas.

So what did Jill suggest?

"Lead by example,"

Time in

* * * * We got in the habit of calling Saturdays "Bird Chirping Day", because it was the one day of the week we didn't wake up before dawn to alarms going off. We'd just casually linger in bed listening to the birds outside as the sun flooded the room. Some days it led to a slow, casual fuckety-fuck, most days a long morning of drive by breakfast downstairs. Maybe Derek playing a video game while I poked around at chores.

Today I decided we'd cut the lazing back and really tackle some chores, but with a twist.

"You ready to get to work baby?" My hand went under the covers, pulling Derek's cock out from his briefs.

"whoa, baby- I think I'm waking up already," He giggled, pulling the pillow over his face to avoid the sun.

I gripped his penis, feeling it throb in my hand, stiffening under the covers. "Why don't you slip those off, we've got chores to do. And laundry is part of 'em"

Shaking off the mid-morning grogginess, Derek reached low, bringing his knees up to his chest so he could pull his underwear off. He had a shit eating grin on his face as he laid back for me. I pushed off the bedspread to look at his full naked body.

My hand worked his shaft expertly, pulling his skin, and pushing out a gem of fluid at the tip. He was a good 6.5" and wide, with a tapered head, he was like a fleshy bullet. Fully erect, I slipped my leg over his body, moving to straddle him. His glistening member sat squashed beneath my panty clad pussy lips, and I fought the urge to start sliding along his dick. I leaned down to kiss him.

"Come on, we got shit to do, and you're not allowed to wear pants today... also go brush your teeth, your breath stinks." With that I hopped off his groin, and walked out of the bedroom.

By the time I was finished making coffee and toast, Derek had bounded downstairs, wearing a tank top and basketball shorts. Disappointed, I walked over to him and looked up at his cute face.

"We are doing the pants-less tiktok challenge today," I dropped down, pulling his shorts to the ground and wrestling them off his feet, before dashing off to throw them in the laundry. His soft dick hung there dumbly, perhaps matching his expression.

"But you're wearing panties so, like..."

Eventually, I gave in and ditched my own underwear, making sure to bend over and give him glimpses of my pussy through the day. If that didn't temporarily inflate his johnson, I made sure to give it the odd tug when passing by.

It was rather fun playing cocktease that day, but eventually we had to put on clothes to go out and fetch take out for dinner. That night we headed to bed, and I begged off from sex claiming cramps.

The next morning, we had set the alarm so Derek could go join his parents for church (I stay home, everyones cool with it). But Instead of letting him wake and get ready, I made my move. Again I straddled him, this time completely naked, and wet. Knowing what I was about to do, I had begun to play with myself under the covers, running my fingers over my labia, and delicately rubbing my clit with a thumb. Just enough to get my engine started. So by the time I was on top of Derek's cock, I was slick and ready to slide.

I leaned forward and gripped his wrists, putting his arms above his head, his eyes fluttered open and his mouth widened into a grin. My hips went into action, grooving on his stick, bringing his cock to life. He accepted my minor dominance and relished in the sensations we were creating between us... until his phone rang. When he looked at the clock, his eyes widened and he realized the alarm had gone off half an hour later than usual. I scrambled off him as he tapped his phone, I could hear his parents on the other end "Hi Derek dear, were you picking us up, your father..."

Derek started running around with a wet cock bobbing around, trying his best to sound awake to his parents as he made excuses. As for me, I tried my best to look confounded at the "malfunctioning" alarm cock I had set late on purpose as I watched my guy stuff his erection into his church pants and take off for the car.

* * * *

While Derek and his parents were at church, I went about doing some errands. As per usual, we would be hosting his parents for an early dinner, so I really didn't have anything planned for my grand sexy plan. I expected them back after noon, after services and socializing. Dinner would be a big roast, with all the fixings (enough leftovers for a couple days of sandwiches). So there was a bit of work involved, but I generally didn't mind. I was content with my slow torture this morning, and ambled about until I heard the front door unlock and Derek's parents, Paul and Susan call out.

I greeted them in the hallway with hugs, and inane chatter. Same old same old. Paul and Derek made a move to the garage, with Paul explaining that the neighbour had needed some help with their lawn mower, so Derek was going to grab his tools.

"Ooh, going Mr. repairman eh?" I kidded Derek, who despite working HVAC, wasn't really that handy with household appliances.

Susan responded for him "No, no - that boy is too tired to be working heavy machinery today. Apparently he slept in late and didn't get his morning coffee to keep him awake." I smiled to myself. "No, that boy is going upstairs for a nap, shake the grumpies off".

I giggled at the grumpies line, knowing I'd had some positive/negative effect on Derek with my plan. Paul disappeared to the neighbour's, Susan quietly put on a TV show in the living room, and I set about to preparing dinner for everyone as Derek stomped upstairs to lay down.

Two old Dateline episodes with Susan later, and dinner was about done. So I got up to check on the gravy. Perfect. Walking into the kitchen, Susan whispered "Why don't you go wake Derek up, he can go rescue his dad from next door- I've got this" So I handed her a spoon and bounced upstairs.

The scene before me couldn't have been any more perfect for evil.

A snoring Derek lay in the bed, sweatpants, shirtless, and his right arm laid above his head. If I was quiet and gentle enough, I could juuuuust maybe pull this off.

The first thing I did was lock the bedroom door.

Then I went to the top shelf of the closet (using a step stool, I'm smol, shut up) and carefully lifted a pair of handcuffs out from our naughty box (I'm a whore, shut up). I moved to the bed and laced the cuffs around the metal post of the headboard thing. Derek's dominant hand was his right, which was the only one i was able to access, so I cuffed his wrist twice, with both cuffs. winced when they clicked, fearing he would wake up.

I stood back and case the bed, reaching under my sundress to peel off my panties before gingerly mounting the bed, and straddling Derek's chest. Here's why I did what I did next. I didn't want him completely freaking out, not knowing what was going on, so I softly called his name and caressed his face. When he opened his eyes and smiled, acknowledging it was me- that's when I shifted my weight and planted my pussy over his face.

He was immediately shocked and went to grab me, but his right arm had been locked into place, and he couldn't get the balance needed to pull me off with his left. His entire body writhed underneath me, and he did tap my leg in an alarming fashion with his freehand. When he settled, I lifted my hips slightly and let him breathe, but as soon as he started to hiss questions, i put my pussy over his mouth again. We did this several times until he just gave in and started to eat me out. I rode his tongue, reaching behind me to grope the front of his sweats.

Before I could cum, I could hear the front door slam shut and Paul call out that he was done with the neighbours. Derek panicked underneath me, as I shouted that we'd be down in a moment. I unmounted my boyfriend and dipped into the bathroom to wipe my cooch off and spray a little perfume. When I came out, Derek looked apoplectic, whispering through his teeth "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? MY PARENTS ARE DOWNSTAIRS?"

I took the handcuff key off the nightstand and flipped it onto his chest.

"Dinner's ready, go wash your face, cool down and it'll be on the table when you come downstairs," I gave him a quick smile and ambled downstairs.

"I think someone still has the grumpies, Susan! Oooh that smells delicious!"

* * * *

Dinner was both strained and hilarious. The four of us sat around listening to Derek's dad tell stories, while Susan complimented the quality of beef. Derek did his best not to appear distracted, while I made attempts at grabbing his wiener under the table. Which he did. Not. Appreciate.

When dinner was over, and we were clearing the table, I made sure to accidentally brush up against the front of his khakis more than a few times.

While it was part of my plan to seduce and aggravate, I'd never considered Derek's parents to be such a source of frustration for the boy. But holy fuck did it make sense, pitting his sexual desires against the need to be the prim and proper little boy. I just didn't know what frame of mind it was going to put him in after they left. I was really playing with fire here, and admittedly a wee bit scared. So my wine intake had steadily increased throughout the afternoon and evening.

When Paul and Susan were getting together to go, I ended up walking them to the driveway a few steps behind Derek, a little tipsy and stumbly along the way. Maybe I could excuse everything with some drunkeness and it would all go back to normal, I thought. As their car disappeared into the neighbourhood, Derek turned, refusing eye contact and with a blank face, walked by me into the house.

"All the pots are soaking, so we can just go up to bed if you..."

He waited until I was inside before locking the door- so that was a good sign I suppose.

"Nah, I'm just gonna play some Fortnite,"

"Okay," I said meekly, truly unsure if I'd just majorly fucked up some part of our relationship. "Can I watch?"

"Uh, sure,"

So Derek set his game up, and got us a couple bottles of water. He turned down the volume as I cuddled into his side, promptly letting my inebriated self fall fast asleep.

* * * *

If there was even the briefest fibre of a dream in my head, it either stopped or started the moment I felt something being jammed into my mouth. My eyes shot right open, and I was completely disoriented. Directly in front of me was a tiny screen, with my horrified face on it, my mouth filled with... fabric. I guess...my tongue could feel the texture but not spit it out. Well above the tiny screen was a much, much larger screen with the same image- my gagged face filling the screen. Where the fuck was I? I tried to move, but my arms were restrained, and I was draped across... I blinked and tried to turn my head to the side. I was tied down on our coffee table? I could feel another person's presence in the dark, and twisted around to see who it was.

Naked, Derek stepped in front of me, massaging his cock. He moved a tripod away from me, and I realized the small screen had been a phone. The image on the...TV was being fed by the phone on the tripod. I started to fully grasp at the set up I was now in. Tied down to the coffee table, filmed on the smartphone that was playing on the TV in our darkened living room.

He pulled out my hitachi wand, and plugged it into an extension cord before leaning over my body to do something with it I couldn't see. I could smell his musky armpits as he did it, and could see the trace of a grin on his face when me sat back down in front of me. I could hear the buzzing of my favourite vibrator over my shoulder, and was a bit puzzled as Derek slowly pushed the coffee table backwards, corner by corner, until I found my pussy in direct contact with the head of the wand. He had jammed it in between the couch cushions, having ingeniously realized it was at the perfect height to impale me on. But he wasn't going that far yet.

"If I take my underwear out of your mouth, you have to promise you won't scream, and you won't bite anything I put in your mouth... or I'll leave you here and go to bed." I nodded meekly, and he took the balled up underwear out of my mouth. I almost asked him a question, but felt speaking wasn't my place.

Derek got up on his knees and pushed his erection perpendicular to the floor while padding forward. I opened my mouth to take him in, concentrating on the task at hand while the wand buzzed my pussy from behind. He grabbed my hair with force and my eyes lifted to his as I took in his looming presence. Inch by inch he eased his cock into my mouth, apprehension on my face as he went deeper than I was comfortable with. He pulled all the way out suddenly, before easing back in again. He repeated this until he'd built a rhythm, and tears filled my eyes as I tried to stop myself from gagging. The way he held me still by my hair and pumped into my mouth made me feel like a hole. I was less sucking his cock than he was fucking my face. You like, hear that term used all the time, "fuck my face" but until that moment, I didn't really get it. The more force Derek used, the more the coffee table inched back, and the more the hitachi wand went into my cunt. I could feel it part my lips, then push inside of me. I was being DP'd by my boyfriend and the couch ffs.

12