Manon and Belle, Pt. 01

Story Info
The tale of our tarnished heroine begins.
6.8k words
4.67
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon and Belle, a love story, part 1

The world in which Lady Manon lives, in 1860s London, is like ours, and yet quite unlike it as well. If you imagine the map of our Europe in about 1400, and looked at the patchwork of states that ran from the borders of the Russia to the Atlantic, and south from the arctic circle to the Mediterranean coast of Africa, a lot of it would look like Lady Manon's world, but equally a lot would not.

A mini industrial revolution has taken place, but with far less effect that the one we know, partly because Magic is real, and machinery and magic stop each other working, often rather explosively.

____________________

Present Day

Lady Manon is walking across part of London, heading for her step-brother's house in the newly built area of Mayfair, from her own home on the River near Charing Cross. She's in a good mood, which her companion, a tall girl of her own age is grateful for, as she follows her petite mistress along the street.

"Now Belle," Manon said over her shoulder to her companion, "repeat for me what you have to do. This plan is a masterpiece, and I'll not have it spoiled by you." "Yes miss," Belle answered politely. "When we get there, you will send me to use the bathroom, and I will find the bottle that has been concealed there for me to use. It will have a green cap and I will lubricate my cunt and my arse with the contents of it. Having disposed of the bottle by flushing it, I will return to you, where you will have arranged that your half brother's two friends will fuck me."

"Very good, and then?" "I lubricate both of their cocks with the contents of the bottle with the blue cap in my bag, which I will show them and allow them to test if they so wish first. I will then tempt them both into fucking me at the same time. Thank you for that miss, you know how much a like double penetration."

"Indeed I do Belle, and you are very brave to do it, when there's a man attached to the phallus, let alone two of them." "Thank you, miss. It isn't ideal, but I am ever your servant miss," Belle said, smiling at the compliment her mistress had paid her.

"Well done though, I like it when you have been paying attention." "Thank you miss, that is very kind of you to say so." "Well let's not get carried away, what happens then?" "You will have been taking care of your step brother, so once my two gentlemen are showing the effects of the drug, you will be able to take control of all three of them."

"I don't really know what you intend then miss, or if I have anything else to do." "No you don't, because I haven't told you. The most important thing for you after those three are subdued, is that you go and wash your cunt and your arse thoroughly, and remove all traces of the drugged lubricant. Then when I have dealt with Jeremiah, I shall probably want to fuck you, or maybe even let you fuck me, I haven't decided." "Oh thank you miss, either would be lovely."

Two weeks before

Lady Manon and her companion Belle had gone dress shopping, and were upstairs in one of the changing rooms. The dresses sold here were lovely, but that wasn't really why Manon liked coming here. The real reason was they rented out rooms to women, for assignations with other women. Not many changing rooms had over sized double beds in them, let alone the array of chains, whips, ropes and many other accessories stored in their cupboards.

Manon could perfectly well have just tied Belle up like this at home, but there was a little extra frisson from doing it when they were out, for both of them.

Belle was wearing a broad leather collar, that was connected by a rope to a hook in the ceiling. The rope had been pulled tight, so that she was just about able to stand on tiptoe. Her problem balancing was made worse by the fact that her hands were handcuffed together and held over her head, being also suspended from the same hook, and her legs were pulled wide apart and cuffed by short chains to the floor, so that she couldn't move them.

Belle was tall and slim, moving with the natural grace of the athlete she'd once been, at least when she wasn't tightly restrained. At 5'8" she was 6 inches taller than her mistress, but built more strongly. She had the long lean muscles that a childhood spent playing a lot of outdoor sports had given her, but hadn't ever developed much in the way of curves. A 34b chest, a narrow 26 inch waist and 34 inch hips, all meant that she often seemed taller to other people than she actually was.

At the moment her hair was long and a rich dark brown, but her mistress often changed her hair, so after the first few times Belle had stopped fretting about it. Secretly she hoped that her mistress would give her bright pink hair again. She had kept the dyed bright pink nipples and aureolas that her mistress had given her with one of her clever dyes, at the same time as her hair was first dyed pink, and she always thought the way her nipples and hair had matched looked lovely. Her second favourite had been when her mistress had died Belle's hair the same colour as her own, a lovely strawberry blonde, but that had been when they were at school.

Belle though thought that her mistress was perfect, and often wished she was more like her. 5'2" tall, her mistress was very slim, with wiry muscles. She was almost completely flat chested, but with very big nipples, and had when a teenager at school once been called the plank, due to her lack of a bottom or hips that anyone could notice. She had deep brown, almost black eyes, but had something about her, a presence, that meant she tended to draw everyone's eyes to her whenever she entered a room. Belle shivered thinking about her mistress's tongue, which seemed to be unusually long and very pointy. Belle absolutely adored feeling it on, and especially in, her body

Like her mistress, Belle was naked, but unlike Manon, she was sweating profusely because her mistress had first flogged her gently all over, until her skin was pink and very sensitive, and then forced two orgasms from her, by first fingering her cunt and her arse and then using her mouth and tongue on Belle, licking and sucking her clit until she screamed.

Belle was not entirely present at this point, as she was still a bit lost in a sea of lust watching her mistress, and also because she was daydreaming a bit about her. Having long ago learned that if she didn't pay attention to Manon, she would be punished severely, she tried to concentrate.

"Belle, I can't quite make up my mind what to do with you next." "Oh I'm sorry mistress, I should do better," Belle answered, eager to please. "That's commendable, but this isn't your fault Belle." Manon trailed her fingers over Belle's chest and tummy, flicking her nipples as she went and making Belle groan again.

"Oh, what a lovely idea Mistress," Belle said. Manon had picked up a pair of rather unusual knickers and was carefully sliding them up her legs. "Yes, I thought you might like this, lovely girl." They were unusual because standing out from the front panel of the knickers was a nine inch long dildo, slightly curved at the tip. "Lick," Manon said, holding up a shorter dildo to Belle's mouth who slurped and slobbered over it, lubricating it as well as she could. "And again," Manon said, swapping to a thinner dildo, but about the same length.

Manon started to fix these two dildos into the inside of the knickers, being careful to align them with her cunt and her arse as she pulled the knickers up. "If these make me sore, I won't be happy with you Belle," she said as she pulled the knickers up and pressed the two dildos home in her body with a little shudder.

"Belle, when did we first use something like this?" Manon asked, thought she knew perfectly well. She just enjoyed dragging things out, as she knew how aroused Belle got from the anticipation. "Oh miss, that was on our 18th birthday, the first time you fucked me," Belle answered. "So it was, Belle. I claimed you that day, didn't I?" "Oh yes miss, thank you miss, you did. The only better day in my whole life was when you made me your slave miss."

"That's quite alright. You were the best thing about my horrid year at the Ladies College Belle, well that and their science lessons. Belle, remind me, what were you called then? I forget what you were called before you sold yourself to me." "I was Agatha miss, Agatha Barstow, but I much prefer being Belle."

Manon had just decided to give Belle a good arse fucking first, and was getting into position when quite a lot happened at once, none of it at all welcome. The door to the room burst open, in a shower of splinters as the door was kicked in, and to one side, Manon saw the servant's side door beginning to open.

She'd picked her trusty Webley revolver up off the dresser and shot the large man rushing at her through the wreckage of the door, almost without thinking about it. He had been a little distracted by seeing a beautiful 22 year old girl dressed only in a strap on, standing behind another beautiful girl hanging naked from the ceiling, but that was his problem.

"Miss!" Manon heard and turned quickly, to find the second bravo who had come in through the servants door, standing back from Belle, and levelling his own gun, a shortened shotgun, at Belle. He was swearing vilely, and holding one hand to the side of his head, which had blood pouring from it.

As she aimed her gun at the man who was trying to kill her helpless girl, Manon saw why he'd turned his gun on Belle, when with a loud spitting noise and a shower of saliva and blood, Belle spat most of his ear at him, which she bitten almost clean off. Suddenly realising that Manon was turning on him, he tried to switch targets but was much too slow, and Manon shot him in the face, and then again when he was on the floor. He was quite dead already of course, but Manon hated to be interrupted and was quite cross.

"Take that you evil cunt!" Belle shouted, as for good measure Manon shot the dead man who'd burst through the door again as well. "Belle! You know I cannot abide you swearing, you will have to be punished for that young lady." "Oh thank you miss," Belle said happily. "Miss, please, are you well?" Belle asked in a very small voice.

"Quite well thank you Belle," and then stopped as she saw Belle shaking and wriggling about and then going limp in her ropes. "Belle! Did you just have a climax without me?" "Sorry miss," Belle answered groggily, "I couldn't hold it off. You were amazing miss." Manon undid the clip holding Belle's collar to the rope, but left her hands suspended, while she put an arm around Belle's waist to support her weight a little while she got her legs back under her.

"Thank you Belle, but you know the rules." "I'm very sorry miss, I will try and bear my punishment bravely," she said. "Cheek, my girl, will get you into proper trouble," Manon said. "Belle, thank you. You probably saved me there, I shan't forget that." "Thank you miss."

"Now, I don't hear anyone else coming, so you just stay there and I shall go and have a word with the manager, this was most unacceptable." Belle giggled happily, tied like she was she couldn't have gone anywhere, but it was very nice of her mistress to leave her tied up so tightly.

Manon replaced the spent cartridges in her revolver, and then on second thoughts went and picked up her small leather pouch, and still wearing the strap on, stepped carefully out into the corridor.

It soon became clear that the rest of the floor was empty, so Manon quickly made her way to the back room where she found the fat manager, Mrs Willis, hurriedly trying to stuff the contents of her safe into a carpet bag. When Manon walked in she squawked and got up, pushing a girl behind her protectively.

"Well Mrs Willis, it seems you owe me an explanation, not to mention recompense for spoiling my afternoon of fun." "Please Lady Manon, I had no choice, they made me," "Oh please, I can't bear people who snivel. And talking of snivelling who is this girl? Come out where I can see you. NOW!" she shouted, causing the girl to step out into view quite sharply. Manon saw she was a pretty little thing, all curly blonde hair and freckles.

Mrs Willis was shaking with fear, and she knew she had got good reason. People in polite society knew Lady Manon, if they knew her at all, as the wealthy heiress and minor society figure who could occasionally be seen in the gossip pages of a newspaper.

Mrs Willis, being a long way from polite society, knew that Lady Manon had another life, as a stone cold assassin, who specialised in poisons. "That's my niece Lady Manon, Vera, please let her go, she's nothing to do with any of this."

"Oh don't take me for a fool, you've already made that mistake once today it seems. She's nothing to do with it? Well even if that's true, I don't care. You!" she shouted at the girl, swallow the contents of this," she said, flipping open the pouch she was carrying, and pushing a small glass vial with a yellow liquid in it up a bit, so that the girl could take it from her.

"Please Lady Manon no!" Willis begged. Manon just shot her through the leg, right through her calf. Willis shrieked and rolled on the floor moaning, and the girl screamed and scrabbled backwards until she sat with her back to the wall. "Vera this won't hurt you, I promise." The girl didn't move, "if you aren't kneeling in front of me with your mouth wide open in 5 seconds, I will shoot your aunt in her other leg."

At the count of three, when Manon cocked the pistol noisily, the girl broke and scrambled over to Manon, and opened her mouth. "Oh wider please, no baby bird ever got fed like that." Her eyes rolling in fear the girl opened her mouth wider, until Manon could see her cheeks straining.

"Stay like that, and put your hands behind your back." Seeing no threat now, Manon put the revolver down and took the vial out of her pouch properly and broke the seal around the cap, flicking the cap off with a thumb. "Swallow," she said to the kneeling girl. In fact she didn't need to swallow, once this concoction got on the girl's tongue it would go to work anyway, swallowing just made it a little quicker.

Manon poured the contents into the girl's mouth, and shaking with fear she did swallow, making Manon smile. "Good, now you are going to get very sleepy in a minute, so just go and sit back against the wall, and don't interrupt me." Of course the drug would do quite a lot more to her than that, but she didn't need to know that.

Manon picked up the gun again, and went and squatted on her heels by the groaning Mrs Willis, the phallus sticking out in front of her and waving about. "You have one chance to tell me now who arranged this, before I put the next bullet through your knee." There was a lot of blubbering from the woman on the floor, "If you annoy me any more Willis, I might just start shooting your niece's knees instead."

"Please no, the desk. Desk, second drawer." Manon pulled open the drawer, and saw a bankers draft made out to bearer, for £300, drawn on the account of her half brother, who unsurprisingly was too much of a moron to even try and cover his tracks. "Is that all of it, there's no other evidence for me?" "No no please, I swear, his men came and agreed everything else in person." "Who?" "ah fuck this hurts, I don't know. Two posh blokes, tall, well dressed, laughed at each others jokes all the time." "Well, I know who they are then."

"Well, lovely as this chat has been, I must go now. Oh and your little Vera is coming with me." Mrs Willis tried to sit up and protest, but Manon ignored her. "Vera? Get up and come with me." Vera, who is now glassy eyed and a little giggly, got up, walked to the door, and followed Manon into the corridor, where she just slowly stopped.

"Good girl Vera, you just wait there for a moment,". As Manon returns to Mrs Willis's office, she swings the door shut cutting Vera's view of her wounded aunt off. "Well Willis, just so you know, I am going to keep little Vera for now. I haven't had a new toy for quite sometime, and she will do as compensation for all this upset you have caused."

Mrs Willis starts to cry and sob harder, but suddenly goes quiet when Manon holds the gun to her head. "That won't matter to you, because of course I can't have any witnesses left can I? Which if this had gone differently would be no different for you. Silly goose, you didn't think my brother would have left you alive did you?"

Mrs Willis eyes widened, though quite why Manon neither knew nor cared, as she shot Willis through the forehead killing her instantly. Holding her idiot step brother's bank draft and her pouch of potions in one hand and her gun in the other, Manon exited the room, to find Vera waiting. Now fully in the grip of the drug, Vera was humming happily to herself and doing little dance steps and twirls, though when Manon came back, Vera stares at her fake cock, and starts to lick her lips.

She was now completely under Manon's control, and without a repeat dose, would be for about the next 12 hours. Deliciously, at least in Manon's opinion, the drug would also make the girl increasingly aroused, and totally uninhibited, though once it wore off she would be able to remember very little of what she'd been doing while drugged.

Manon grabbed the girl by a fistful of her long blonde hair, and dragged her back to the room where Belle was still hanging in her ropes. She had to fend off Vera's hands several times, as she kept trying to grab the phallus, but really Vera was no trouble. She didn't need to coerce the girl at all of course, but she always took life's little pleasures when they were available, so being mean to Vera was just fine with Manon. All Vera did was giggle and stumble along, now and then rubbing at her breasts and her cunt.

"Oh miss, there you are!" "Well yes Belle, as statements of the obvious go, that was well up to your usual standard." "Oh thank you miss. May I ask who the girl is miss?" "Just something I picked up, it's been a while since we had a new toy, and Mrs Willis won't be needing her niece any more."

"Oh miss, that sounds lovely. Will I be able to play with her too?" "Yes Belle dear, your afternoon was spoiled too, and you were most helpful when those men interrupted us." Belle beamed as Lady Manon released her and told her to get dressed. Having finished helping her mistress dress as well, Belle went and looked at Vera closely, who was now rubbing herself more often than not and looking quite flushed.

Dodging a clumsy attempt by Vera to kiss her, Belle said, "Yellow no 2 miss?" "Yes, but she's lighter than I estimated, so she got more than I would have liked."

"Oh dear miss. Well not to worry, you always tell me that estimating people's weight is the hardest thing about getting the dosage right. If you'll forgive me speaking out of turn miss, we'd best get her home soon? That last girl who got too much Yellow No 2 caused quite a fuss when she ran amok in Covent Garden."

"I still think the peelers were a bit mean with charging her with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest though," Belle said. "All she did was wrestle him to the ground and fuck him. And as I recall when we got there it was him trying to get away not her?"

"My thoughts exactly Belle, let's go and find a cab."

Young Vera as it turned out was quite a find. Over the following week, while Manon had gathered more information about the attack on her and started to prepare for her revenge, she'd amused herself experimenting on Vera. Now that she could weigh her accurately, she was fed carefully calculated dosages of several different drugs of Manon's own devising, while Belle recorded their effects.

Manon had decided to keep her, for now at least, when one afternoon Vera had crawled up from the basement on hands and knees and begged to be fucked. The cumulative effect of her various treatments had massively increased her libido, while at the same time completely obliterating her inhibitions, and she had turned into a most pleasing toy indeed.

12