Manon and Belle, Pt. 02

Story Info
Preparing to travel and reminiscing.
5.7k words
4.68
1.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon and Belle, a love story, part 2

Belle was walking along behind her mistress humming happily to herself. Her tea at the Ritz had been lovely, after what had been a very successful afternoon. Mostly though she was happy because her mistress had suggested that she was going to fuck Belle when they got home, or possibly even let Belle fuck her, which would be a very special treat. Then there was the fact that by her count Belle was owed at least three punishments, so all in all she was hoping for a very nice finish to her day.

Her mistress, Lady Manon, walking slightly in front of her Belle, was also smiling to herself. Her plan to exact revenge on her step brother for trying to kill her had gone very well, even though sadly it had gone a little off script, as by now her brother and his three friends would all be dead, or about to die.

She really had only intended to humiliate the idiot, albeit extremely. She had calculated that were he to be murdered, she would almost certainly become the chief suspect very quickly, as her feud with her half brother would have been uncovered. No plan, however devilishly cunning, she thought to herself, could be guaranteed to work.

Just to make things worse, on leaving her brother's house, she had walked straight into an acquaintance, and even the dimmest of detectives would be able to follow that trail to her after a little while.

Still, listening to her slave, lover and friend humming happily behind her, cheered her up, and although Lady Manon already had decided on her next course of action, which would be tedious and upsetting, she was resolved that for the rest of this afternoon and evening she would not let that concern her. She'd deal with tomorrow's problems tomorrow.

Arriving home, a very large house on the strand, built around three sides of it's own courtyard, she led Belle into the wing which she regarded as her home, as it was self contained and very few of the otherwise numerous staff of servants were allowed into it, so it was very private. Which given what happened in there was no coincidence.

Lady Manon was met in the hallway by her butler, Mr Dillon. Dillon had been her family's butler for a very long time, or at least that's what he thought. He was actually only 30, and had been in service to Lady Manon for only 3 years, but she had done so much work on him, the he not only believed he was over 60, but he looked and behaved like it to. He was very loyal and discreet, courtesy of those same treatments and was in charge of the private household.

"Good Afternoon Madam," Dillon said, taking Lady Manon's coat as she shucked it off.. "Dillon." She acknowledged, "Anything to report?" Looking particularly lugubrious, as even when very happy Mr Dillon's face looked like nothing so much as a rather depressed bloodhound, "I am sorry to say there is madam."

Manon was walking upstairs, trailed first by Dillon with Belle bringing up the rear. "I'm afraid Vera got out again madam. I was attending to my duties elsewhere, and so by the time I found her, she had I'm afraid found young Lucy, the new junior housemaid." Lady Manon smiled, Lucy had entered her household only a month ago, on leaving her orphanage at the age of 18. Since then Manon had been enjoying herself by very slowly corrupting the lovely little Lucy, by feeding her small doses of drugs that were gradually altering her behaviour.

Manon and Beth had been greatly enjoying the virgin's confusion, as she found herself increasingly prone to lewd behaviour, despite how upsetting she found it.

"I see, what happened?" "Lucy was cleaning your private bathroom madam, when it seems Vera found her. By the time I found them, Vera had clearly had Lucy at her mercy for quite some time. Lucy had the handle of your hairbrush in her bottom madam, and Vera was riding her face while attempting to get her fist into Lucy's cunt madam, it was quite a sight."

"Oh dear." "Indeed madam. As instructed on how to deal with an emergency, I dosed Vera with the no 3 green you left, making her compliant, but I was of the opinion that Lucy was beyond saving, so I dosed her as well with the no 2 yellow you had also left for emergencies. I have locked both them together in the playroom by your laboratory. They have been keeping each other entertained for sometime now."

"Very good Dillon, you did well. It's a shame, but were you able to save the hairbrush?" "I am sorry to say no madam, extracting it from Lucy proved too difficult, so I had to leave it where it was, though I noticed when I checked them both half an hour ago, it now seems to be lodged in Vera's arse. I've put the spare from your travelling trunk out for you, and have ordered a replacement from Trumper's on Jermyn St."

Entering her first floor sitting room, Manon turned to face Dillon who had stopped in the doorway, "Very good Dillon, thank you. I will send Belle to see to Vera and Lucy shortly," and bowing Dillon left, closing the door behind him.

"Undress girl, and then run my bath. You may join me in it, I am very pleased with you today," Manon said, making Belle squeal happily. Smiling as her slave ran into the bedroom, Manon stretched out, thinking about what she was in the mood for, after her bath. Despite her best efforts to ignore the issue for now, Manon found herself thinking about tomorrow anyway, and so with a sigh, she decided that she might as well give Belle a rather different treat from her usual reward, and put her plan in motion this evening.

First though, some straightforward bath sex and a spot of facing sitting should help jolly her on, and then she'd break the news to Belle and Dillon. Almost an hour later, Lady Manon was leaning back in the bath, resting on Belle, who had her arms wrapped around her mistress.

Belle had been a real trooper, as Manon had bent her over the bath, and fucked her not once, but twice with the strap on that was kept in the bathroom. The first time, fucking her cunt, Manon had been fascinated to watch Belle struggling, as since the bath was full, when ever Belle relaxed, her head and shoulders had gone underwater. She only pushed herself back up with her hands to breathe when she had to, and had wriggled about underwater in the most stimulating manner.

Both of them had the most satisfying climaxes, even if Belle's did cause rather a lot of bath water to escape the tub, due to the amount of thrashing about she did. So, greatly intrigued by this, Manon had abandoned any other plans for Belle, and decided she really had to try this again.

For a little variation, Manon had tied Belle's hands behind her back with her robe's belt, and bent her back over the bath. Having lubricated Belle thoroughly with some rather nice orange scented bath oil that was handy, Manon proceeded to fuck her arse.

Manon took her time over this, watching as Belle held herself horizontal, and therefore kept her head out of the water, before the strain on her tummy muscles would gradually lower her under the water, or her nearing climax caused her to lose concentration, also dunking her. The play of her muscles in her back as she moved and strained, and the expressions on Belle's face, which could be clearly seen by Manon in the mirror, were delightful. Either way, needing to breathe, Belle would eventually have to rear up again, which was hard work without the help of her hands and arms, and this had the effect of breaking her approach to her climax, and prolonging the whole exercise.

Manon herself climaxed twice before she had to rescue Belle, who was approaching the point of exhaustion, so with surprising strength for such a petite young woman, Manon had gripped Belle's hair with both hands, and pulled her head back hard, holding her out of the water, as she continued to fuck Belle, now thrusting as violently as she could. Belle had climaxed within a minute, actually pushing Manon and herself back onto the floor with the violence of it.

After a few minutes rest, Manon had freed Belle's arms, and Belle had picked her mistress up of the floor, cradling her in her arms, and carefully stepped into the bath with her, setting her down in the position in which they now sat. "Are you very sore Belle?" Manon asked quietly after a while. "Oh yes miss, thank you, I am wonderfully sore, both my cunt and arse are glowing."

"Hmm, well when we get out I shall use some of the soothing lotion on you." "Oh miss, I am sorry, have I been bad?" "No dear Belle, I'm not punishing you, I'm afraid we are have to travel tomorrow, and you must be at your best." "Oh, very well miss. It's shame though, this is such a nice burn that you went to all that trouble over."

"Miss, travel?" "Yes Belle. Now I see that the service light is showing, so Dillon has supper for us. You go and see to Vera and Lucy once you are dressed and then join me, I will explain then." "Miss, may I ask, is this going to be a long trip?" "Yes Belle, I believe so, why do you ask?" "Well miss, it's Vera and Lucy? If we aren't here to properly manage them, poor Mr Dillon might be rather up against it."

"Ah yes Belle, you make a very good point." Manon is tapping her fingers on the rim of the bath tub, enjoying the view as Belle dries herself off, before holding a large fresh towel out for her mistress. As Belle wraps her in the warm soft towel, Manon says, "well, it's a shame, as I'd rather planned on having fun with both of those two for a while yet, before disposing of them. Mrs Cummins establishment in Soho is always looking for new speciality girls, so we can sell them to her."

"When you go down, give them both a permanent sized dose of the rose pink syrup, and a permanent dose of the yellow no 3 to Lucy. That way they will imprint on each other overnight, and Lucy will return to a normal mental state tomorrow when the no 2 wears off. But she'll be just as besotted with Vera as Vera is with her, but the no 3 will make her libido and inhibitions just the same as Vera's, but unlike Vera, Lucy will of course will know it."

"Oh miss, you are having a lovely fiendish streak today," Belle said clapping happily. "Lucy will want to get away from Vera and resist, but will quite be unable to, that will make such a fine show for Mrs Cummins' clients."

"Thank you Belle, it does seem quite elegant. The two of them will fetch a very good price, so all's well that ends well. Now off you go and join me in the salon when you have finished with them." Pulling her very short white robe on, Belle quickly left.

Manon had finished briefing Dillon on her intention to travel and was now waiting impatiently for Belle, who had been gone too long. Just as she was about to go and see what the delay was, a rather flustered and dishevelled Belle came in. Her robe was now badly torn, so that one lovely candy floss pink nipple was peeking out of a hole, one arm of the robe was entirely missing, and there were what appeared to be bite sized pieces of the robe missing from around the bottom hem.

"Terribly sorry miss, it proved rather more difficult to medicate the two of them than I thought," Belle said, coming and kneeling by her mistress, who straight away started to feed Belle her dinner, holding out little pieces of chicken and vegetables to her, that Belle daintily took from her fingers with her mouth, licking her mistress's fingers clean after each piece.

Once Belle had eaten enough that Manon was no longer concerned about her girl being hungry, she said, "so Belle, what was the trouble?" "I'm very sorry miss, but I rather underestimated Vera and Lucy. They were difficult to deal with and in the end I had to distract them."

"Oh, and how did you do that Belle, they won't be interested in anything other than sating their sexual desires?" "Ah well, yes Miss, that it is true, but I used that to my advantage," Belle said smiling at the memory of her own clever plan. "Pray tell, dear Belle, how did you do that?"

"I let them eat my pussy and my arse miss. Once they were both fully committed to that task, I was able to dose Vera with the syrup, by dripping it onto my cunt where she then licked it up and ingested it. It's sedative effect works in a few minutes as you know of course miss, so once Vera had become drowsy it was relatively straight forward to dose Lucy as well, and then once she was sleepy, to give her the required no 3."

"That was very clever of you Belle, and you only had to let them lick you for about what, five minutes?" Manon said. "Well more like 10 for Lucy miss, I had to do one of them and then the other, but sacrifices have to made." Chuckling Manon said, "I trust you didn't climax Belle, without me?" Belle giggled happily, "no miss, I was able to hold it off, thanks to the wonderful fucking you gave me at bath time. It was a bit touch and go by the end miss, that Lucy seems to have learned how to use her tongue and fingers very well in such a short time."

"Well I admire your sacrifice Belle," Manon said drily smiling. "Belle dear is there some reason you mention that now?" "Oh, well miss, I just thought that it is a shame, you not getting to finish working on either of them? So I wondered if we could rent them to Mrs Cummins, and then we return home, you could have them back and finish up?" "Now that Belle is a lovely idea, and I suppose you could always be persuaded to help?" "Always at your service miss," Belle said grinning happily.

Dillon appeared again, quite late at about 9 o'clock. "All the arrangements are in hand madam. You will leave at about 9am, to catch the Harwich train, which will arrive in good time for you too catch the Antwerp packet, and you have a suite for you and Miss Belle booked at the Grand Central in Antwerp for that night."

"Ooh miss, we are going to Burgundy again?" Belle sad, bouncing on her seat beside Manon with excitement. "Not quite Belle dear, now hush and I will explain in a little while." "Yes miss, very sorry miss."

"And Mason and Dixon are fully briefed on their trip Dillon?" "Yes madam they are, and are just selecting clothes suitable for the subterfuge and will then pack for you." Manon nodded, but Belle was frowning in concentration, trying in vain to understand what Mason and Dixon, the remaining two house maids, had to do with this.

"And the other arrangements Dillon?" "Are all done as well madam. You are on the fast train from Waterloo to Southampton docks, arriving there at 9 a.m. As instructed I secured a berth on the first ship to leave that I could. The ship is called the Ruby, a general trader I believe madam, heading for Biarritz."

"I'm afraid it's a third class cabin madam, shared with one other person, a Miss Susan Billings, who the shipping clerk told me is the maid to the only other passengers, who have the premium cabin, a Mr and Mrs Garden, from Manchester. I deemed that to be in keeping with your disguises as Miss Butler and Miss Astley."

"Oh, I nearly forgot madam, a constable just arrived bearing the sad news of Mr Jeremiah's unexpected death." Manon was gripping Belle's hand tightly to keep her quiet as she was shaking with excitement. "Thank you Dillon, I was expecting that." "Indeed madam, though I gather neither he nor the police were." "Dillon, please make sure Mason and Dixon have enough funding to travel properly from Antwerp to Switzerland, and for their stay." "Yes Madam," Dillon said, leaving the room.

"We are going to do Butler and Astley Miss? Miss, I don't understand why?" "Dear Belle, don't think too hard, it will hurt you," Manon said. "Oh sorry miss, and thank you for you caring," Belle replied. Sighing slightly at Belle's entirely typical lack of understanding, Manon explained, "Belle, the police will track me here, in connection with Jeremiah's death. They will find out that I have a reason to want him dead, and we were seen leaving his house. I can't afford for them to start digging around in my life."

"So, overwhelmed by the tragedy of my brother's death, my nerves have quite failed me, and I am retiring to St Crispin's Sanatorium in Switzerland, where I will require treatment for a few months." "Oh," said Belle, "But that is really Mason and Dixon, not you and me going to Antwerp?"

"Very good Belle, just so. Mason and Dixon, using our names, will be in residence at the Sanatorium, with any luck entirely holding the attention of the authorities, who will of course be quite unable to interview them. In the morning, you and I will quietly slip out and travel south, as you just heard Dillon describe. We will have a little tour in Europe, while the fuss dies down about my brother's death, and I shall seek a little employment, before we return."

"Oh, well miss, being Butler and Astley again for a while tomorrow will be a nice change," Belle said. "Belle dear, we will have to be Butler and Astley for much longer than that, certainly until after we reach Biarritz. It wouldn't do for people to realise that there is a Lady Manon and her lovely slave in France at the same time as they are in Switzerland, it would be most awkward."

"Oh, miss are you sure I can manage that? That's an awfully long time for me to be in charge? We've only ever done it for a day at most." Some time ago, when Manon and Belle were 19, Manon had paid a lot of money to establish alternative identities for them both. Belle became Karin Butler, the genteel but rather poor young lady, and Manon became Nicola Astley, her slave and travelling companion. These identities were as real as they could be made. They both had passports and Miss Butler even made an income tax return, and Nikki Astley was really registered as a slave.

Manon had made Belle practice with her, so that they both could drop into their roles when required, albeit Manon had to reduce Belle's dose of the delight no 7 to almost nothing, to make her less of an airhead. Once a month or so, Manon made them switch roles, and they would go out in London to practise, and had got good enough at it that when one time they had bumped into one of Manon's acquaintances, they hadn't been recognised.

In several of Manon's missions, being the overlooked slave of Miss Butler had been very useful, as no one suspected her of being the real threat. Manon had also been surprised to find that being submissive to Belle had actually been very arousing, as Belle had proved to be a delightfully deviant and demanding mistress to Manon. However being Belle's devoted slave and servant for perhaps as long as a month or more was a very different prospect.

Belle herself much preferred to be in what she called 'full Belle head' which was what happened to her when she had sunk deep in to her mind set as Manon's devoted slave and lover, but at the end of the day she loved Manon deeply, so when Manon told her to, Belle could shake it off, but would never do it voluntarily.

"Now Belle dear, you know you will enjoy it once you get into it, you are just suffering stage fright." "A stage miss? I thought we were going by train and ship? I always get travel sick on stagecoaches," Belle said glumly.

Sighing to herself, and reminding herself delightful though the child like Belle was, it did have disadvantages, Manon just said, "don't worry Belle, it will be fine." Manon led Belle down to the laboratory, where they assembled a selection of some of Manon's favourite poisons and drugs, which could be concealed in their luggage and bags, and even in their clothes.

Now it was bedtime, so Manon and Belle went upstairs, and checked over the clothes and luggage that had been packed for them ready for their trip as Butler and Astley, and Manon retrieved their alter ego's passports and other supporting documents from her very well concealed safe. This was magically hidden in addition to mundane forms of concealment, so it took quite a while to open and then close up again.

Belle was a bit restless, as Manon had refused to restrain her, which was how she usually slept, as she wanted Belle to become Karin Butler from the moment she woke up in the morning, just as she had to become Nikki the slave. "I'm sorry miss, but that means I do have to restrain you, as you will be Nikki in the morning." Clearly Manon thought, Belle's mental processes were already improving, and shortly thereafter she was lying in bed with her wrists and ankles hand cuffed together.

12