Manon and Belle Pt. 03

Story Info
Not plain sailing at sea.
8.3k words
4.7
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't look like much does it?" Miss Karin Butler said to her companion and slave, Nicola Astley, who had recently acquired the nickname Dolly. Of course those weren't their real names, but it is what they would be using for the foreseeable future.

"It may have seen better days miss, that's true," Manon was glad for a chance to rest her mistress's large bag and her own smaller one. It's not that they were heavy, although they were, but that Manon was short enough that carrying them without dragging them on the ground was quite difficult.

What they were looking at was a ship, the Ruby. To Manon's inexpert eye it looked like a ship should, pointy at one end, blunt at the other, with three tall masts. It also looked, well not shabby, because it was in fact quite clean and neat looking, but it was undeniably a little worn.

"Like an older lady Dolly, past her prime but well cared for," Belle said.

Various dock workers were moving about loading things onto cargo nets, that men on the ship were hauling up and swinging down into the guts of the ship. On a second look, Manon said, "Miss, all the crew I can see appear to be women?". Before Belle could answer a dock hand, having heard what was said, answered.

"That they are little miss, have been ever since the old captain's daughter took over as captain 20 years ago." He gave them an appraising look. "You'll be passengers for her then?"

Karin answered, a little curtly, "we are, not that it is any of your concern," and turned away from him.

Ignoring Belle's rudeness, he called out to a woman standing at the walkway that led from the dock to the ship. "These'll be your last two passengers."

The woman, dressed in long loose canvas trousers, with a thick navy blue jumper, looked them over. She saw a tall young woman, wearing a long grey wool coat, that had rain beading on it and in places was soaking in. She was neat and clean, but both the edge of the sleeves and the collar were showing a little sign of fraying. The ankle length skirt where it showed under the skirt was a deep maroon colour, but there was a visible though tidy repair at the hem. So well to do, but not by any means well off, the woman thought to herself.

The strikingly short young woman behind her, who she'd watched struggling with the two bags as the two women approached the ship, wasn't nearly as well dressed, and had no hat or coat at all to protect her from the wind and rain. A grey buttoned up jacket, over a brown skirt that was a little too long for her, it's hem was trailing in the puddles as they'd approached. When she'd put the bags down, she'd tugged sharply at the skirt to lift the hem up. This revealed shoes so battered that it would be a surprise if they were waterproof, but they were quickly hidden as the skirt inevitably slid down a bit.

"You'll be Butler and Astley then? Got your tickets?" the woman asked.

"I am Miss Butler yes," Belle said frostily. "Dolly, the tickets?" Belle said sharply. "Yes miss, sorry miss," Manon said fumbling around in her shoulder bag to find them, and giving them to the woman. Manon caught the gleam in Belle's eye, which no one else would have noticed, and smiled to herself. Belle was clearly enjoying herself, bossing Manon around and falling more and more deeply into character each time she did.

Having checked the tickets, the woman just said, "follow me, and mind where you step, deck's no place for you while we are loading. I'm Travers, second mate, quartermaster and in charge of anything that isn't nailed down to the ship. Like you and other cargo."

Manon was quite relieved when Travers picked up the larger of the two bags, and effortlessly carried it up the walkway as she trailed behind her and Belle. Both Belle and she quickly discovered why Travers and all the other crew they saw were barefoot, as their shoes had no grip at all on the deck, where the rain made it slippery.

"Ruby's not a passenger ship" Travers said, "we work for a living. Either of you been passengers before?" She asked as she led them forwards on the ship.

"No," Belle answered shortly.

"Huh, figures," Travers grunted. "So, third class cabin is here, next to crew quarters," she said, leading them down a short ladder, into a short very dark corridor.

"Door at the end is crew, stay out. Door here is the galley, you get your meals here three times a day, maybe less if we can't have fires in bad weather, then it's just whatever is cold. Your cabin is here, but first a few rules. Follow these rules and you'll be fine." Manon idly wondered what would happen if they didn't follow them, but tuned in to Travers again, who was still speaking.

"First If you are allowed on deck, you'll be told, rest of the time, stay in your cabin. Second, never hang about in this corridor, if crew are called to work, they'll come out of quarters real quick, and won't take kindly to you being in the way. Third, stay off the quarterdeck, it's off limits." Travers sighed, seeing the blank looks she got from Belle and Manon. "That's the raised deck aft, where we steer from and where the Captain runs the ship from."

Travers slid the door on the cabin open, and threw the large bag in, making Manon wince a bit. Even though she knew her special supplies weren't likely to be damaged, she didn't like to see them battered about. Looking into the cabin Manon and Belle could see a bunk on their right, the size of a large single bed at most. There was a small carpet bag in there already against the wall opposite the bunk.

"This is you. Your bunkmate is with her master and mistress, she won't be here until we are underway. The third bunk is the fold down on the left, doubles as your table. Water in the jug, galley will give you more when you need it. Small luxury for you though, you have your own head." Confused Belle and Manon understood when Travers slid a small door open in the wall, which revealed a very small bench seat with a hole in it, crammed against what was obviously the hull, as you could clearly see the curve in it.

"We'll be leaving soon, so stay put please. Once we are underway, you will be able to come on deck if you don't mind the weather. Solent's easy sailing. She's being kept busy at the moment, but Poppy will be in to see to you. She's ship's girl, anything you want you can ask her about."

As soon as Belle and Manon went in, Travers slid the door shut behind them, without saying anything else. "Well miss," Belle said looking at Manon, "this is cosy?"

"And will be even more so with our bunkmate. Belle dear, much as I appreciate it, best we stick to Butler and Astley, we aren't going to be this private very often I think."

Belle pouted and looked unhappy, before breaking out in a big smile. "Well then Dolly, you'd best get me out these wet things, and then yourself, the smell of wet wool isn't my favourite." Manon was looking around thoughtfully, "Dolly what is it?"

"Thinking miss. I've ingredients here, but if we need anything more than the most basic standbys already prepared, I don't see how I am going to be able to make them here. Listen?"

Belle stood quietly for a moment, head cocked on one side, "oh, voices," she said.

"Yes miss, it's from crew quarters. Can't make them out, but when the final transmute takes place for making most things, it's usually quite a loud pop, plus smells and maybe a flash. Way too indiscreet anyway, even without the issue of this Susan Billings, who is sharing with us."

Manon had got Belle's coat off, and seeing the collar of her jacket was wet, unbuttoned that too, and hung them on a peg on the wall. Turning back to her, Belle gently stroked her face, "I always like it when you undress me," she said, smiling. Briefly leaning into Belle's hand with her head, Manon smiled, and knelt in front of her, undoing the laces on her shoes. Setting those aside, she reached around Belle, undoing the buttons at the waistband of her skirt, putting it on the bunk behind Belle.

"Stockings as well miss?" Manon asked, looking up at Belle and shivering a little at the hungry look she caught on Belle's face.

"Dolly," Belle said, "clothes off, now. You can take my stocking off afterwards."

Manon took a pace back as she stood up, and keeping her eyes on her mistress, started to methodically remove her clothing, dropping it on the floor as she went. While watching, Belle undid her blouse and pulled it off, and her bra shortly after followed it onto the floor, as did the heavy money belt she was wearing, leaving her in just her knickers and stockings. Both girls laughed a little, as they had moaned a bit at the same moment, watching each other.

When Manon was down to her underwear, Belle held a hand out, taking Manon's money belt from her, and stopping her from going further. "I want to look at you, stop a moment."

Manon stood there, watching her Belle study her carefully. Manon was wearing a little white vest, so short it only came to just below her tiny breasts, leaving lots of exposed skin across her rib cage and tummy. She had a black braided leather belt tight around her waist, which had several rings stitched into it. Below that plain white knickers, held by ties on each side over her hips, obscured her pubic area. Manon's legs were covered by plain black stockings, that came up to her thighs, held up by suspenders hanging from the belt.

"You are truly spectacular you know," Belle said, breathing out heavily. She reached out to Manon, and drew her close, pulling on the ring of the black braided leather collar encircling Manon's neck, until she could pull her up on tip toe and kiss her. Manon squeaked a bit as Belle let her down, she really wanted more of that kiss, but Belle was in charge.

The collar had four thin gold coloured chains attached to the ring Belle had just made good use of. These were heavier than they looked, being made of some sort of alloy, and really strong as well. One pair of chains was attached to the leather cuff around each wrist, and had been run through the ring on the front of the waist belt, over her navel.

The second set of chains, also ran through that belt loop, but then ran down to the ankle cuffs that Manon wore, where they attached at the back, over her heels. When she'd been dressed, none of this except the collar had been visible, but Manon had constantly been aware of them under her clothes. "Dolly dear, this will help you remember your place," Belle had said that morning, dressing Manon, who had been told to just stand still while Belle selected her clothes and dressed her like, well like she was a child's dolly.

"And besides, it's much easier for you to carry them like this instead of in our luggage, and I like the idea," she'd added giggling. Which Manon had thought was really all that mattered, given she'd ceded control to Belle. It hadn't stopped Belle from adding a few other restraints and accessories to the luggage though, "Better to over pack, than under pack," Belle had said, ignoring Manon's complaint that it wasn't Belle that was going to be carrying the well stuffed bags.

The chains, Manon knew, would only come off with the right key, which of course Belle had kept for herself. The key wasn't the usual metal thing for a physical lock, as it was actually magic that fixed the chains to the cuffs, and for that matter locked the cuffs, belt and collar on as well. The key was actually a little brass cylinder, with a button in the middle. The chains would bind to each other, or to the loops on the collar, belt and cuffs. Pinch them together, hold the cylinder against them and press the button and they would bind fast. A second press would make them release again.

This meant that the chains could be adjusted to any length, and after first discovering them from her favourite supplier of magical curiosities, Manon had bought a lot more things that worked on the same principle. Rooms full of them in fact.

Belle took hold of the two chains that led to Manon's ankles, gripping hem one handed over Manon's sternum and started to pull on them hard, shortening them, which forced Manon to her knees, as her legs were forced to bend. "Take my knickers off, now," Belle said slightly breathlessly. Manon was more than happy to oblige, Belle wasn't the only one getting aroused.

As she stepped out of her knickers, Belle fell backwards on to the bunk behind her, narrowly missing hitting her head, but because she kept a firm grip of the chains, Manon was forced to awkwardly shuffle forward, to find herself confronted by Belle's bare pussy, because she'd spread her legs wide.

Manon didn't need to be told, she buried her face into Belle, pushing it in as hard as she could, as Belle was clearly aiming for hard and fast here. This theory was quickly proved right when both Belle's hands grabbed the back of Manon's head and pulled Manon's head into her, while at the same time she rotated her hips, pressing hard against Manon's face, who was licking and sucking, almost savagely, anything she could reachb but especially Belle's labia nd her clitoris.

Manon was just really getting into it, when Belle pushed her off roughly, and made her stand up. She hurriedly undid the ties holding Manon's knickers on and pulled them off her hastily, before pushing Manon's vest up from her breasts, which she then sucked at hard, licking at Manon's nipples as she pulled off.

Belle stood up from bunk and in the same motion half pulled and then pushed Manon onto it, "Fuck Dolly, I want to eat you up," Belle said, her voice hoarse and a bit shaky. "On your back, now." No sooner had Manon got into position, then Belle kicked her feet free of her stcikings and climbed on top of Manon, facing her feet. The bunk had a bit more headroom once you were in it, so Belle had enough room to properly siton Manon's face, and she lowered herself over Manon's mouth, "lick me Dolly, lick me."

Belle pressed her vagina down on to Manon's face and mouth, and as Manon's talented little tongue got to work, Belle groaned and started rhythmically pushing back and forward, scraping herself over Manon's face. Shortly she stopped moving, and braced herself with her left hand against the ceiling over the bunk, pushing down on Manon whose tongue was pushed further into her as a result.

Manon squealed suddenly, making Belle shudder as she felt Manon's mouth moving over her lips, because Belle had leaned forward slightly, and hooked two fingers into Manon's cunt. They had slipped in very easily, as Manon was very aroused, but what caused the reaction was that Belle hooked her fingers, then adding a third and a fourth she started to pull Manon's whole body up and back so hard that her bum was being lifted off the bunk, Manon's feet scrabbling to support herself by arching her back.

The combination of the sudden intrusion, the pain of it and the pleasure drove Manon into a sudden blinding climax, which in turn set Belle off, who screamed loudly as she came, and after a moment she fell off Manon, and lay beside her, her head by Manon's feet.

Neither girl had noticed that a young woman had come into the cabin, and stood mouth open in shock as she watched the two waom climax. Manon, as her climax wore off, groaned, as she was in some discomfort, as her cunt had been used quite hard and was very sore. Belle must have understood the noise, as she quickly got out of the bunk, half falling into a kneeling position, pulling Manon towards her to cuddle her.

"Mistress, oh I'm sorry, I've hurt you. Please mistress tell me you are alright?" Manon was just about to tell Belle that she'd just had one of the world's greatest orgasms, when she saw the girl standing in the doorway, and stiffened, which is presumably what tipped Belle off.

Belle stood up and turned around all in one go, and without hesitating took a step forward and yanked the girl forward into the cabin, and slid the door shut behind her. Both Belle and Manon were aware that what this girl had seen made it plain that Manon wasn't the slave, despite the fact she was was the one waering only stockings, in chains and cuffs laying mostly naked on the bunk. Belle's obviously sincere distress left no room for doubt.

Belle, being as strong and physical as she was, had no trouble holding onto the girl, who although she wriggled a bit, gave up resisting as Belle pushed her to her hands and knees, where she suddenly burst into tears, "please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me," as she curled into a foetal ball as Belle let her go, where she lay sobbing as Belle, naked but for her stockings and Manon also naked but for her restraints and chains looked at each other in surprise.

Manon and Belle had not noticed while they were so engrossed in each other, but the ship was clearly moving now, and they could feel it roll and the girl at their feet was soaked thorough, so it was clearly raining much harder. "Right Belle, one thing at a time. She's soaked through, so get her undressed, and I'll find something to dose with her with. We need time to think about how we deal with this."

Belle started to prise the girl out of the ball she had curled into, which only made her cry harder, although she only offered passive resistance. She had a shawl over a simple wool dress, so while Belle started to unbutton her dress at the front where it did it up, Manon started to rummage in the larger of her bags, looking through the the vials and bottles of liquids and small paper twists of powders that she set out on the floor as she found them.

Manon quickly settled on using the small dose of no 3 Green she found, it would make the girl, presumably Susan Billings, compliant and a little drowsy, when she was interrupted. "Manon, look at this," Belle said. Belle and stood the weeping girl up, and had pulled her dress off, so that it had fallen to the floor around her feet.

The girl was naked underneath, except for stockings, and where Belle was holding her up, she had her back to Manon, who hissed when she saw the girl. From just above her stocking tops to her neck, the girl was a mass of bruises and welts, some clearly old and yellowed, some newer and purple and some so fresh that they were red and angry and in some places bleeding slightly. Manon, being no stranger to how someone looked when they'd been beaten, or indeed to how it felt herself, thought she must have been lashed with a belt, repeatedly, on many occasions.

Without any evidence to support it, it was clear Belle and Manon didn't think she'd submitted to that voluntarily, in the way they both did when the mood took them. "Belle, give her this, I think we might need something a bit more for her," Manon said, handing her the the little vial of green liquid, "I'll get the soothing lotion for her." Out of the corner of her eye Manon saw Belle pour the vial into the girl's mouth, who was still offering no resistance, and then she laid her on her face down on the bunk, and pulled her stockings off, having wedged herself kneeling into the bunk at the girl's feet.

"OK Belle, lets see about getting this on her." Manon scowled again at what she saw, as now that her stockings were off, the welts and bruises went all the way up her legs from the calves. Belle was rubbing lotion into the girls legs and bottom, while Manon, a little too short to reach comfortably, had climbed up onto the bunk, where kneeling by the girls head, she was rubbing lotion onto her shoulders and down her back.

There was a sharp rap at the door, and it opened straight away, as a girl stepped in. She must have been about 18 or 19, with a mess of curly brown hair over her ears. She had a sleeveless shirt and calf length trousers on, and was so wet that water was pooling at her bare feet where it ran off her. She just giggled a lot when she saw the three women in the bunk. "Captain says to stay in your cabin ladies, it's going to be really rough. Though I can see you will want to stay in anyway," she said giggling more. "Oh I'm Poppy by the way," as she slid the door shut behind her, now openly laughing.