Manon and Belle, Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle had got Poppy onto the mattress on the floor, and was sitting cradling her head between her hands, talking quietly with her. As the ship rolled, Belle was bracing herself and Poppy, stopping her move as much as she could.

"Travers, would you take Susan to report to the captain and the mate please?" Manon said.

"Susan, you are going to serve the captain and the mate for the rest of today and tonight. In whatever way they want. If I hear you have been less than enthusiastic, I will be most displeased. Do you understand?"

Susan nodded, blushing. "Travers, Belle and I will need a little help with Poppy for a short while, if you could come back?"

Manon whispered to Susan as she went to follow Travers, "Do a good job girl, impress the captain and her wife. You need a future or you'll be sold when we get to port, do you understand? There could be many worse places than the Ruby to be a slave."

"As you wish," Travers said politely, leading Susan out. She was looking back over her shoulder at Manon, nodding.

Manon knelt down by Poppy, who was alert now, but obviously still uncomfortable. "Belle, get her trousers off completely please, let's see to that ankle first while we wait for Travers."

Poppy looked a bit confused. "Belle is her real name," Manon said, "and I am Manon."

"Lady Manon," Belle corrected as she cut the other trouser leg open and pulled the wrecked garment off Poppy.

Poppy smiled, "oh, I've never been naked in front of a lady before," smiling weakly.

Manon grinned at her, "now, I'm going to check your ankle, I'll try to be gentle, but it's bound to be sore. Please try to be as still as you can." Biting her lip, Poppy nodded at Manon slightly.

As Manon gently prodded at her ankle and moved her foot about slightly to check how it moved, Poppy hissed with pain, but apart from her good leg bouncing slightly managed to stay still.

"Good, it's not broken Poppy, just sprained badly."

"Oh, thank you my lady," Poppy said.

"Miss will do just fine still dear. I'll bandage it up, and you will have to keep off it for a little while, but with your shoulder you won't be going anywhere anyway I'm afraid."

"Miss? Please, I'm not going to lose the arm, am I?" Poppy said.

"Good god no girl, you will mend well enough. I think the captain intends to get you to a proper hospital in Bordeaux, and they will be able to make sure of that." Seeing the look of relief on Poppy's face, reminded Manon how young she was really.

Manon had found some bandages in the ship''s medicine chest that had been put in the cabin, and bound Poppy's ankle up tightly, making her wince in pain.

"Sorry Poppy, but the compression will help, so it has to be tight." Manon tweaked Poppy's big toe, making her giggle a bit, "there see? All nice and pink, you'll heal fine."

Travers had come back, and stood by Manon, who nodded thanks to her. "She's gone willingly enough it seems. Captain's put her to mending some clothes for now." Poppy giggled a bit.

"They'll have more use of her later I'm sure," she said, flashing one of her old grins.

"Poppy, I'm going to have to try and fix your collar bone. It's got quite a bad break from what I could tell, beyond my limited ability to heal it properly with magic." Poppy just nodded at her, looking worried.

"I have to make it stable though, or we can't fix your shoulder. So you know, at the hospital, they will almost certainly have to break your collarbone again, in order to fix it properly. That won't hurt, as they have proper doctors, but it will take to mend after."

"Oh. Well miss, I'm still better off facing that than having no proper help," Poppy said.

"Good girl, now lie flat, and keep still again alright. You might get a few sharp pains as the bone moves, so be brave please, I can't help that," Manon said.

Belle was looking at Manon worriedly. She knew that manipulating and mending a broken bone was right at the limit of what Manon could do as a healer, and also knew how much it would drain her. She smiled down at Poppy though, reassuring her with little whispers.

Manon focused, holding both hands out on Poppy's broken collarbone, that she touched very lightly with her finger tips. She started to breathe in and out regularly, dropping into a trance like state as the rhythm of her breathing helped narrow her focus to Poppy's collar bone, though it was difficult as the torn muscles and ligaments of Poppy's shoulder were blazing red and angry in her sight.

After maybe a minute, Manon's attention was wholly on the collar bone, 'seeing' the jagged break clearly and the way the bone was off set. She gently started to press on the underside of it with one hand and on the top of it on the other side of the break as she slowly moved the two ends together.

Poppy groaned, Manon's magic wasn't strong enough to both manipulate the bone and block the pain entirely, but eventually the two pieces moved into the right position, or at least as near as Manon could manage.

Manon was beginning to get black spots floating in front of her eyes and was feeling nauseous, and her focus was waning, but she sat up, breathing normally, as she'd done all she could.

"Travers the bucket," Belle said. It was just in time, as Manon was overcome by nausea as she came back to normal, and leant over the bucket retching violently.

"Right that will hold now," Manon said, hoping that was true. Shakily she went on, "I don't have a lot left in me, so let's get your shoulder fixed now."

"Belle, I need you to sit Poppy up and hold her tight. You mustn't let her move, and believe me she is going to want to."

Poppy love, there's no two ways about this, this is going to hurt. I can't give you more of the opiate, and I don't have anything else that can help the pain, I'm sorry. Your arm is almost entirely out of the socket in your shoulder. The only way to get it back is to pull on your arm, stretching the muscles and tendons out, to let it pop back in."

Poppy nodded, looking worried. "Travers, I need you to pull on Poppy's arm when I tell you, as hard as you can, even though Poppy is not going to want you to. I'll manipulate her arm and shoulder as best I can to help it back into place."

Belle had got Poppy sitting up, resting against her, and had her arms wrapped around Poppy's chest. "Belle, once it's done, you know how to bind her arm, I may not be capable of much after this is done. Make sure Poppy can't get thrown about once I've finished."

"Everyone ready?" Manon asked, getting nods from all three. Manon tried to drop back into the healing trance again, but it came hard and slowly, though it was enough for her to 'see' the displaced arm and shoulder joint.

"On three, pull. One, two, three!" Travers pulled hard on Poppy's arm, who screamed loudly and horribly, but Manon felt and 'saw' the joint pop back into the socket, doing what she could to heal the tissues around the joint.

"Enough," Manon said, and promptly leaned back over the bucket and wretched, before blacking out.

She woke up in the bunk, feeling like she had a terrible hangover. Belle was sitting at the end of the bunk, smiling at her. "Welcome back miss," she said.

Manon sat up carefully, aching all over, realising that Belle had undressed her, as she was naked. "You were a bit of a mess miss, I had to clean you up," Belle said, supporting Manon.

"Poppy?" Manon croaked, as Belle held out a flask of water to her.

"Asleep at the moment, miss, on the mattress." As the ship gave a long slow roll, she added, "Travers had them put some bolts in the deck miss on either side of her, she's got a couple of belts around her and those fixed to the bolts, so she can't get thrown about."

"Oh, and I slept through all that?" Manon asked.

Belle giggled at her, nodding, "like a baby miss, for about 6 hours now. I gave her another drop of the opiate 3 hours ago. She's still in a lot of pain, and needs to sleep."

w

"That was well done Belle, thank you." Manon stood up slowly, stretching, and knelt down beside Poppy. Lifting a blanket off her, she checked the sling that Belle had secured her arm in, "that's perfect Belle," she said. Poppy's toes on the leg with the injured ankle were still nice and pink, so there was no problem with the circulation there either.

"Thank you miss. I have to say I think she is too miss."

"Indeed," said Belle. Poppy had a broad leather leather strap around her chest, above her breasts, and another around her hips. These were in turn buckled to straps that had the bolts Belle had Manon about driven through them into the deck, holding Poppy firmly.

Belle handed Manon another blanket, which she'd just draped over herself when Susan came in. "Oh good, you are awake," she said, before disappearing quickly.

She'd been dressed like the crew, in a shirt with no sleeves and loose trousers, and between that and her lively manner, both Belle and Manon were quite surprised. She came back quickly, carrying two plates carefully, which had some potatoes and stew and a hunk of hard bread on them.

"Susan, did you cook this?" Manon asked as one of the plates was passed to her. "Yes miss, I did all the cooking at home for my da, well, before you know," she said. "Cooking in that galley takes some getting used to, but," she said shrugging.

Belle and Manon sat down on the bunk, happy to have something to eat. Manon in particular was ravenous. Seeing that Susan went and came back with a pot, from which she ladled more stew onto Manon's plate, handing her and Belle flasks of water that Jen brought in behind her.

Jen was looking at Poppy carefully, "She's asleep Jen, you can sit with her for a bit if your duties allow," Manon told her. Jen gave her a quick smile and sat on the edge of the mattress by Poppy's head, stroking her hair off her face.

"Excuse me miss, but I've to get back to work. I'm repairing miss Poppy's clothes, they'll be done in a bit," Susan said before she disappeared out.

"So all we needed to do with her was to put her to work?" Manon said surprised. Belle just shrugged, but Jen answered.

"She's worked every day of her life miss. She doesn't know what else to do with herself." Manon nodded at her, slightly annoyed that she hadn't worked that out for herself.

"Now Belle dear, perhaps you should get Jen here to take you to crew quarters? You are on duty tonight," Manon said, laughing gently.

"Ooh yes miss, thank you miss." A smiling Jen led her out by the hand closing the door behind her. Manon checked Poppy again, but she was still sleeping peacefully, so still feeling tired, Manon went and lay down on the bunk again.

She was woken up later, by someone holding a partially shaded lantern up by the bunk, and as she sat up she saw it was Jen. The girl was naked, and smiling at her.

"Sorry to disturb you miss, but Travers sent me to ask if you'd like to see your Belle miss. She's quite a sight." Nodding Manon got up, wrapping her blanket over her nakedness as the air coming in through the open cabin door was chilly.

Poppy was still sleeping, so Manon, followed by Jen, quietly walked to the door to crew quarters, which was standing open. She could hear Belle's voice, apparently taunting someone.

Manon laughed at the sight of Belle. She was utterly magnificent, standing on tiptoe with her bound arms pulled up over her head. Her naked body was shiny with sweat and covered in pink and red stripes from her ankles upwards.

"Come on, put your backs into it!" Belle was shouting. "I've been whipped harder by fucking schoolgirls!" This Manon knew was no idle boast, she'd been to the same school and knew it was true.

Belle was turning slowly through 360 degrees as two of the crew were snapping long floggers at her, marking her all over.

Catching sight of Manon, Belle grinned happily at her. Apparently tired of tormenting Belle she was suddenly let down, and Manon's last sight of her was of her grinning face disappearing into a crowd of the crew, as two of them approached wearing strap ons.

"Bring it on bitches!" she heard Belle shout as the crew cheered. Jen gentry tugged Manon backwards, and slid the door closed, and followed her back into the cabin.

"You aren't staying there Jen?" Manon asked. Jen shook her head no, and gently pulled the blanket off Manon.

She sank to her knees in front of Manon, looking up at her, "Miss, Poppy is my best friend in all the world, and Travers and I thought someone should say thank you to you for looking after her so well."

Manon felt her nipples harden, Jen was looking delightful, so holding a hand out to her Manon led her to the bunk, where she lay down with her legs apart.

"Then you'd better get started saying thank you, I understand it can take a long time," Manon said.

"Oh yes miss, a very long time," Jen said, smiling and kneeling between Manon's legs she let her tongue get to work.

Manon woke up later, and untangled herself from Jen, who was fast asleep alongside her, "Poppy was that you?" she said.

"Sorry miss, I waited as long as I could, but I really need the head, and well?" Poppy said. Manon could just see her in the dark.

"Yes you are strapped down. One second dear girl, let me get these buckles undone," Manon said. Having freed her, Manon supported Poppy while she hopped carefully to the head, and then using a wet cloth from a bucket wiped her clean once she'd finished.

"I'm so sorry miss, you shouldn't have to do that for me," Poppy said. Manon just snorted at her and helped her lie down again.

"Shall I strap you down again, or?" Manon asked.

"Straps I think please miss, I can't get to sleep if I have to keep worrying about not getting thrown about." Manon soon had her bucked down again, and gave her a quick kiss goodnight on the lips.

"Miss?" Poppy said quietly, "I should really say thank you too, don't you think?"

"Oh you heard that?" Manon asked. "It's a lovely idea Poppy, but with your injuries that would only hurt you."

"Umm, well miss, I was thinking, if you sat over my face, I'm sure I could do at least as well as Jen did."

Manon laughed, "oh you think so? Well I'm happy to let you try, but if there's a sign it's hurting your shoulder, I shall stop, understand?"

"Yes miss," Poppy said giggling. Manon was able to squat low over Poppy's head, giving her access to her cunt and arse, which she had to admit Poppy certainly knew how to make good use of.

"Oh you little slut Poppy Jenkins," Manon heard Jen say quietly.

"Look who's talking Jennifer Jenkins," Poppy answered, taking a break from poking her tongue into Manon. "Wait what? You're sisters?" Manon asked.

"Oh no miss, not by blood. We both grew up in the same orphanage in London, at least until we ran away. The 'Jenkins Home for Unwanted Children', Jen answered in a sing-song voice. Any child there without a surname is called Jenkins miss."

Manon had lowered herself down onto Poppy's face again, but was leaning forward to give her access to her clit now. "Miss?" Jen said.

More than a little distracted at what Poppy was doing, Manon just grunted at her. "May I?" Jen asked, stepping close to Manon's face, which was therefore staring straight at Jen's cunt.

"I think you mean," Manon panted, "would I?" and hearing Jen laugh softly, went on, "and the answer is yes, you may."

Hearing that Jen grabbed the back of Manon's head and took hold of her hair, and roughly pulled Manon's face to her cunt. Manon started to lick and suck at Jen's pussy wherever she could, and just as she climaxed with a grunt, Jen held her head into her rally tightly, groaning and shaking as she came too.

Manon fell forward off Poppy as Jen let go of her, sinking to her knees by Manon.

"Ooh, no fair," Poppy said. Manon turned around, with her knees either side of Poppy's head. She looked up as the door to the cabin opened, letting in some dim daylight, and a very dishevelled looking Belle, who stood grinning stupidly at everyone.

"Someone's feeling a lot better then?" Manon asked. Poppy giggled, but she was squirming and rubbing her legs together. "Jen dear, perhaps you could help your sister out?" Manon said, gently rolling Poppy's nipple between her fingers. She had to make do with only one, as the other was covered by Poppy's sling.

Jen quickly got between Poppy's legs, and lifting her good leg over her back while pressing her bad leg down to stop it moving, pressed her face into Poppy's cunt.

Poppy groaned, muttering "oh god," over and over, and pulled her leg tight around Jen's back. She climaxed quickly, and quite hard, and Manon left off playing with her nipple and pressed down on her chest to make sure she didn't try to move too much, not that the belts would have let her.

Belle just grunted happily and staggered to the bunk, where she fell into it face forward and lay still. By the time Manon had stood up, she was already snoring.

12