Manon and Belle Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire spoke up, as usual acting as spokesperson, "Miss, we've been talking about that," she said, looking down at the floor. Beth was quiet and calm, though Manon saw that Melissa was gently stroking her forearms where they were wrapped around her own waist.

Melissa turned around in Beth's arms, and on tiptoe gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, saying, "go on, you all agreed."

Fiona sniffled a bit, looking tearful, and grabbed Claire's hand tightly, as Beth left off hugging Melissa and came and stood with her two friends, who all to Manon's surprise knelt down, looking up at her.

"Miss," Claire said, "we don't want any more time? We'd like you to take our bonds."

Manon studied the three girls carefully. "So, let me understand this? I've brutally beaten all three of you, and put you in terrible danger? Yet you want to sign your lives over to me anyway? I think you'd best explain why you want to be slaves."

Claire managed a weak smile, "well miss, you did warn us, sort of, what you were like." Manon had to smile at that. She had tried, thought as it turned out inadequately.

"Miss, we don't want to be slaves exactly, but we don't think we have any good choices," Claire said. "Even if Beth can be found a place like you said, Fiona and me don't have anywhere to go. So if we are to be slaves, we'd rather be yours. It beats not knowing what would happen to us."

"Thing is, you moved moved mountains to get Poppy and Jen out of when they'd been kidnapped, and they weren't even yours. The way we figure it, we are better of having a place with you, as your slaves, than we are just taking our chances on the streets or worse in London or wherever."

"I'm still not sure you understand girls. If I take as you as slaves, I can and will do with you and to you whatever I want. You've felt me punish you and you saw what I did to Melissa. That or something like it would happen to you whenever I wanted," Manon told them sternly.

"Let's get settled into the house, hopefully tomorrow if my jailers allow me travel," Manon said. "I'll know more about my plan for you Beth tomorrow as well, I hope."

"But I'll tell you what the next step is going to be, just so you understand," Manon said. "I'm going to break you both, and then and only then will I brand you, and take you into my household if that is what you still want. When I am sure that you really mean this. Belle, bring me the apothecary's bag please?"

"So, one more thing girls," Manon said, withdrawing a packet from her apothecary's bag. She passed two small bottles of a clear liquid to Belle, who gave them to Claire and Fiona. "Swallow this please, all of it," as they each took a bottle.

Claire said, "Miss, what is this?"

"The real answer is, that it is what I am telling you to do, so you should just do it. However you are new to this, so for once I'll explain," Manon said. "A slave doesn't ask questions about an order, unless they don't understand what they have been told. Why isn't an acceptable question, and you'd be wise to learn that now."

"This is a drug, as I am sure you guessed. It's effects will last for a few days, and it will make you feel happy and content, reducing any anxiety and fear you have. Since I'm being honest, I'll tell you that it will also make you more more obedient, and less inhibited."

"Oh," Fi said, "So we'll want to have sex then?"

"Yes dear, you will, but really it means that when you get aroused, you won't want to stop, even if you are being forced. Now that effect really is secondary, it will mostly make you more relaxed and compliant," Manon said.

"And less scared miss?" Fiona asked again. When Manon nodded, Fiona surprised her saying, "well I'm sick of being scared to death, so here goes," and she twisted the cork out and swallowed the whole thing.

Claire gave Manon a long look, and said, "I promised to be your slave this week, and I am going to be in the future." She didn't wait, just swallowed down her dose as well, all the time looking at Manon with the same defiant look on her face.

Which Manon thought, she was going to enjoy getting rid of.

Manon beckoned Claire and Fiona to her, and surprised them by kissing both gently on the lips. "I will look after you, while taking everything from you I want, but you knew that going into this."

Standing up Manon said, "this will take about half an hour to go fully into effect. You will probably get repeat doses every few days, unless I decide otherwise." Manon didn't bother explaining that anyone who took the drug over a long period, more then a month, would find that the effects became permanent.

Manon looked over at Beth, who was still kneeling down, patiently waiting. Melissa had come up behind her, and was idly stroking Beth's hair. "Beth," Manon said.

"Yes miss?"

"I promised you that I'd find a route forward for you, and I'm going to be about that tomorrow. So I'm not going to do with you what I am with your sisters there, now. If that doesn't work out Beth, then I am going to start working on you too. Just like I just have with Claire and Fiona, but that wouldn't be right for you now," Manon told her.

Beth just nodded at her calmly as ever. "So, in the meanwhile, you and Melissa? Do I see you two are more than a little affectionate with each other?"

To her amusement, she saw Beth blush slightly, but Melissa grinned at her, "we are miss, she saved me."

"Well, Melissa you are still in my charge, and Beth you are still on the same trial period as my slave, so neither of you should be doing anything with each other or anyone else unless told to by me," Manon said, as the grin disappeared from Melissa's face.

"But, for the rest of today and tonight, you can go and do whatever you want, but with one condition? You must take Belle with you."

"Oh miss!" Belle said. "Thank you miss."

"Don't thank me yet Belle dear. Beth, you and Melissa are in charge of Belle until tomorrow morning, so get your chains off if you want. You can do anything you like with Belle, subject of course to not permanently damaging my property in anyway, you understand?"

Beth who was standing up as Belle knelt to start undoing her chains, smiled happily. "Oh yes miss, and thank you."

"Belle dear, be good, if I hear if you have been less than perfect, you won't like what happens next," Manon told her.

"Now off you go all three, and don't disturb me. Oh and Beth, Melissa? The punishment cross is in your suite, if that helps give you some ideas?"

Belle gasped, smiling happily, and led Melissa and Beth out.

Manon watched them go, fondly smiling at how happy Belle was. "Now you two are going to spend the night in bed with me here," Manon said.

"Fi, come and kneel on the bed by me, and Claire, I want you to take all her restraints off," Manon said.

Claire finished doing that quite quickly, and stood waiting for instruction. What an odd mixture of defiance and obedience this girl is, Manon thought.

"Now Claire, we've been left the equipment trunk I see, so open it up. Right at the bottom, you will find a black catsuit, a bit like the ones you saw me and Belle put on. This one has a hood, gloves and feet though."

"Yes, that's it. Now, Fiona, you have been a good girl, and good girls get rewards, so would you like to wear it? You seemed quite keen on mine?"

Fiona blushed prettily, but quickly answered. "Yes please miss, I loved how it felt on you, and how you looked in it."

"Claire help her into into it. It opens at the neck, so Fiona you'll have to step into it."

Manon watched as Claire helped Fiona, pulling the suit up over her body and helping her get her arms into it. Once she was in it, up to her neck so to speak Manon thought giggling slightly, Manon said "Now, you can leave the hood off, or put it on, it's up to you. If you put it on, it will cover your face except for you mouth, though the neck can be pulled up to do that as well if you want."

Fiona looked a bit nervous, so Manon added, "I've worn one the same many times girl, I assure you, that you can see, hear and breathe easily."

Fiona was stroking her hands down over her body, but looked up smiling, a slightly glazed look in her eyes from the Delight no 4 Manon had dosed her and Claire with. "I'd like to be covered up miss, please?"

Manon nodded at Claire who pulled Fiona's long hair into a loose bun at the back of her head, and pulled the hood up, and having got it over Fiona's head and face, stood back.

"Please Claire?" Fiona said, and Claire took the loose material around her neck and pulled it up over her Fiona's mouth, tying it off at the back of her head with the long ribbon like strips of material that were attached.

Manon patted the bed next to her and beckoned at Claire, who with a tinkle of her chains came and sat beside her on the bed, cross legged, as they both looked at Fiona.

"Move around Fiona if you want, see how it feels," Manon told her. Fiona stretched this way and that, bending over and standing up on tip toe. She looked gorgeous, as the material was thin and hugged her figure tightly, so it was easy to see her nipples had hardened.

Claire's had as well, and Manon noticing this pulled on the girl's arm, until she lay on her side watching her friend, who was now doing some dancing to the sound of music only she could hear in her head. Manon slowly and gently pulled and rolled one of Claire's nipples between her fingers, making the girl sigh and wriggle.

Fiona had laid on the floor now, and was stretching out and then rolling into a ball, before springing back up onto her feet. "She's like a cat miss," Claire said, a laugh in her voice.

"Well kitten anyway," Manon said, "she seems a bit playful to be a mature sensible cat?"

Claire laughed, and Fiona, who'd dropped to all fours on hearing this, suddenly popped her head up by the bed and batted a hand at Claire's chains, making them rattle and tinkle.

"Meow," Fiona said, followed by a very un cat like giggle. Manon held her other hand out to her, as she was still teasing Claire's nipples and little breast with ther other. Fiona leaned her head into it, rubbing her cheek against Manon's hand, making her laugh.

"Well kitty," Manon said, into bed with you, and you too Claire, I'm getting tired." Claire scrambled carefully over Manon and slid under the covers next to her, snuggling up to her. Fiona though just meowed loudly, and didn't move.

Manon laughing again said, "what's the matter then kitty, do you want to sleep somewhere else?" Manon soon got her answer as kitty gracefully and sexily wriggled up on top of the bed at Manon's feet, where she curled into a tight ball, making fake purring noises.

"Very well then Kitty, those suits are quite warm, so you should be fine." After a little while Claire whispered to her, "that was weird, she seemed so happy. And so sexy."

Manon kissed the top of Claire's head, and then her mouth when Claire moved up to her put her face close. "You aren't doing too badly like that yourself," Manon said, emphasising her point by squeezing one of Claire's nipples hard between her fingers.

"Oh miss," Claire said shuddering.

"That's all you get for now girl," Manon said. "And all you are going to get for some time, until you beg me to do anything I want to you, and mean it." Claire's eyes shot open, and she blushed heavily, but Manon shushed her and told her to settle down.

As Manon was beginning to fall asleep, she smiled to herself, as she could distinctly hear the sound of Belle squealing through an orgasm, and with that happy thought she surrendered to her rest.

She woke up in the morning to find Fiona, still in the catsuit, kneeling on the floor, with her chin resting on the bed, staring Manon in the face from only a couple of inches away.

Startled Manon sat up on one elbow, happily noting that she wasn't feeling any great pain from her head as she did. Claire stirred to life behind her, and sat up fully, wondering what was going on.

Fiona meowed at Manon, and on all fours scampered to the bathroom door. "Oh," Manon said laughing, "kitty needs the toilet?" Fiona didn't answer but batted a hand at the door handle, having curled her hand up as thorough it was a paw.

"Claire, let her out of the suit so she can go?" Manon said. Claire got up and approached her friend, who to Manon's astonishment lowered her head towards the floor and hissed loudly at Claire, making a growling noise that really was quite like a cat.

"Ah, Kitty doesn't want to come out of the suit then?" Manon said, and Fiona sat up on her heels and went quiet. "Well, what Claire and Kitty don't know, is that the catsuit is made for women, so you can open the crotch up to allow whoever is wearing it to go to the toilet."

"If Kitty comes to mistress, she can show you both?" Manon said. Fiona stood up and walked to Manon's side, with a sort of wriggling sinuous motion of her whole body. Claire licked her lips and giggled, and Manon rather agreed, it was very sexy.

"Legs apart Kitty cat, I need to see what I'm doing," Manon said, as the cat girl opened her legs. "See this seam here, Claire? You can feel it Kitty, it's a smooth band of material, when I run my finger over it and apply some pressure, it opens it up, and it seals up the same way."

Manon demonstrated and realised as Fiona stood and shivered and shuddered that the girl was actually having an orgasm. Her finger was running over the girl's cunt from front to back, over her anus, and it appears she was so aroused already from the drug and the stimulation she clearly got from wearing the suit, that she climaxed, just from Manon's finger rubbing her through the suit.

Claire had slipped off the bed, and was kneeling by her friend, holding a leg to steady her, but had herself flushed pink and was panting slightly. "Claire, use your tongue, lick Kitty clean, I think she needs it."

Fiona, all thought of needing the bathroom having fled, purred loudly, and sank to the floor. She lay on her back with all four limbs up, and hesitantly at first Claire buried her face in the cat girl's cunt.

The hesitancy vanished quickly, as Fiona squeaked and groaned, and Claire's new enthusiasm saw her both licking up and down Fiona's cunt and her hands wandered up over Fiona's tummy to stroke at her breasts, pinching at her nipples through the suit.

Impressively Fiona climaxed again, groaning before changing it to a steady purring noise, only slightly spoiled by the giggle that broke out occasionally. Manon was almost beside herself with lust at that point, but was interrupted by Belle coming into the room.

"It appears we have adopted a kitty cat," Manon explained, and Belle laughed as Fiona meowed at her. "Bathroom kitty, get," Manon said. Claire had been sitting on the floor with a slightly dazed expression on her face, which was shining with moisture from Fiona's cunt, which she did nothing to remove, bar licking her lips. She followed Kitty into the bathroom.

"How are you miss?" Belle asked politely, grinning at the departing Fiona and Claire.

"Very well thank you Belle dear, and you? How was your night?" Belle grinned one of the smuggest grins ever, and just said, "most enjoyable thank you miss." To demonstrate she gave Manon a twirl, showing Manon her back, which was pink all over from being flogged and showed clear stripes from a cane all down her back, bottom and legs.

"So is Beth as strong as she looks then?" Manon asked. "And is Melissa well?"

"Oh yes miss, Beth is awesome miss," Belle answered. "Mel and Beth aren't up yet miss, I've made them lie in, Mel's a little sore so Beth is licking her better."

"Oh?" Manon queried.

Belle chuckled, "well we all fell asleep while Beth and I were still in her miss. In her cunt and arse miss. So er well, we fucked her again when we woke up, seemed a waste not to," she added.

"Very considerate of you Belle dear, waste not want not," Manon said smiling at her lover. "Now, go and see about getting us all breakfast delivered, while I get these two bathed with me and dressed."

Belle turned away and left, but Manon's attention was completely taken up by Fiona's reaction. Kitty, as Manon was increasingly coming to think of her, had come out of the bathroom as she was talking, and shot to the far corner of the bedroom and crouched in a huddle, hissing at Claire who groggily had followed her into the bedroom.

"Oh? Does Kitty not want a bath?" Manon said, getting more intrigued at how Fiona was behaving and wondering how far she was going to take this. "Claire, go and run us a bath, not to hot and not too full, we are all going to get in there."

Claire got up and went into the bathroom, while Manon studied Fiona thoughtfully. "Kitty dear, you'd best let Fiona know, that unless she gets clean and washes her hair, she won't be wearing the catsuit again any time soon. I'll not have a dirty girl around me, and besides, cats are usually very clean creatures."

Kitty put her head on one side, and then got up, walking over to kneel on front of Manon with a soft meow, rubbing her cheek on Manon's hand when she got there.

"Good girl, now, I'm going to let Fiona out, and then she's going to explain what is going on while we wash," Manon said, ruffling the girl's head over the hood.

Fiona sat still, letting Manon unfasten the suit, and then Claire came back and peeled it down Fiona, who emerged sweaty and beaming happily. Manon knew the suits dried quickly, they were designed to be used in all weathers and stay comfortable, so thought they could probably wash it later. The crotch was noticeably damp from Fiona's arousal.

Still not saying anything Fiona helped Claire steady Manon as they got her up and went into the bathroom. Fiona got into the bath first at a look from Manon, who was busy undoing Claire's restraints.

"In you get Claire," Manon said, "Fiona help me wash her." Fiona and Manon silently washed Claire's hair, rinsing it off with clean water, before Manon got her to stand up and they soaped her all over, washing her off with a bath sponge.

Claire desperately tried to get Manon and Fiona to stroke her pussy and tits, but other than a very brisk rub over with the sponge, Manon wouldn't allow it. As Claire whined a bit, pleading with her eyes, Manon slapped her bum gently. "Not yet girl, not even close. You've days to go before I allow that. No orgasms for you until I say so."

"Now off you go. Help Belle, Beth and Melissa get washed before breakfast and wait for us there. Take your chains and ask Belle to put them and your restraints on," Manon instructed. As soon as Claire had dried herself enough she left Manon and Fiona together.

"Now," Manon said, "time you told me what is going on young lady." Fiona, firmly in the grip of the drug, nodded smiling happily at her.

"The catsuit miss? It feels even better on than I could have guessed. And well, it's a catsuit, so," and she just shrugged.

Manon thought it was just as well that Fiona hadn't heard her call it a birdsuit, which is what the service called them. Fiona might have gone full canary on her.

"I see," Manon said. "You really got into it though didn't you, why was that?" Manon asked. She hadn't expected much of an answer, so was surprised when Fiona smiled and explained.

"Partly I feel sort of warm and safe in the suit miss, so maybe the mixture you gave me has something to do with that?" Manon waited, as she could see the girl trying to concentrate, which she did surprisingly well given the drug's effects. She might need a slightly stronger dose Manon thought.

"Miss, ever since my mum got ill, I've been afraid most of every day since, even when Claire and Beth sort of took me in."

"When Claire said I was like a cat, and you corrected her, saying I was like a kitten, I couldn't resist playing up to it, and it sort of took over," Fiona said, blushing a bit. Manon got Fiona to wash her hair, and then did the same to her, before they soaped each other and washed down with the sponge.