Manon and Belle Pt. 11

Story Info
After action, rest and recovery, and taking ownership.
10.1k words
4.43
1k
00

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said, finding Poppy and Jen looking at her slightly wide eyed, "are you two alright? I'm worried that was more drama than was good for you after your own troubles."

Jen surprisingly giggled, and at first Poppy shushed her, but then the giggle seemed to be infectious and Poppy was at it too. This went on for sometime, both of the girls trying to say something but not managing to get anything out.

With mock impatience, Manon sternly said, "If one of you two giggling fools doesn't start to explain soon, I'm going to start dishing out spankings."

"Oh yes please miss," Poppy managed, before she and Jen lost it again.

Eventually, both girls managed to get control of themselves. "Sorry miss, it's that we'd just agreed that was the most awesome thing we've ever seen when you came in."

Poppy came and knelt in front of Manon, and took her hand, followed by Jen who did the same. "Miss, last night you were wonderful, and so kind. We were both really scared, and you and Belle made us feel safe and loved."

"And then this morning," Jen said, "when we worked out what was going on anyway, well, we were jealous miss."

"Jealous? Manon repeated, somewhat dumbfounded.

"Yes miss," Poppy replied and then she started giggling again, so Jen, close to losing it herself said, "we were, we are, envious of Claire miss. That wasn't too much drama, we wanted the drama for ourselves."

"Huh," Manon said. "You two continue to surprise me, even now." A knock on their door, which was breakfast arriving, interrupted further conversation for a bit.

Belle came and took a heaped plate back to where she and Kitty were watching over a now sleeping Claire, while Manon watched Jen and Poppy demolish a small mountain of food each.

Manon found herself smiling at the two young women, pleased to see that they seemed for the moment at least to be back to their old selves. Their good natured bickering over who got the last pancakes was interrupted by another knock, which turned out to be Eric. Manon greeted him warmly, and was rewarded by a kiss on both cheeks.

"My lady, it is so good to see you looking yourself again," he said.

"Well, I am happy to say, I feel that way too," she said.

"Now, not that we want to be rid of you and all your charges," Eric said, grinning at Poppy and Jen who blushed prettily at him, "but I came to tell you that the house has been made ready, and you could leave for it at any time."

"Well once the medics have cleared you." He held his hands out in mock surrender at the scowl on Manon's face. "Don't blame me, I gave my word to Sir James. You can only go to the house when the doctors allow it, and no travel for two weeks, you have to rest."

With not entirely feigned ill grace Manon conceded. "Let's have the Dottore della Peste by all means then, as soon as we can."

"Hardly a plague doctor my lady," Eric said smiling. "It so happens I have them coming at 10 this morning, and the hotel carriage is available any time you require it. My lady, you will have to be escorted, my lord Duke is most insistent that you are properly protected, and the estate is being guarded as well during your stay."

"Well, my thanks to your lord then Eric, that is most gracious of him, and I confess will make it easier to relax," Manon said. "And our lost package?"

"Not found yet my lady, it is most vexing," Eric said with a frown. A sentiment Manon shared, but at least with an escort and guards for the house she'd be using, she really would find it easier to relax even knowing Cecile was loose somewhere.

Just as Eric left, Travers arrived to escort Poppy and Jen back to their lodgings. While they went to say goodbye to Belle, Kitty and Claire, Manon asked how Beth had got on. The broadest smile Manon had yet seen from Travers told her the answer, even before Travers said anything.

"She is proving highly popular already, my lady. You can take me for the army if the captain doesn't keep her on." She looked sidelong at Poppy and Jen hovering in the doorway, and called to them, "two minutes to say your goodbyes, I'll be waiting downstairs for you".

"Don't make me come and get you or you'll regret it," she said sourly, but gave Manon a huge wink as she turned away.

Both the girls came over and hugged Manon. "Thank you miss, we can't tell you how much last night, and everything you have done for us, means to us," Poppy said.

"Not to mention what you have done to us," Jen added with a sly chuckle.

"Well, I'll miss you two as well," Manon said. "As I understand it, your ship won't get here for two weeks, and I am staying at a house outside the city for about the same length of time. So, if you want to, and get permission from your new grumpy bosun, you'd be welcome to visit."

"You are both a lot of fun, especially naked," she added, making them blush.

Manon hugged them close again, and swatted their bums as she saw them out of the door. Belle had been watching from the bedroom doorway, and waved to them.

"So Belle dear, how are Claire and Kitty?"

Belle snorted a laugh, "Kitty miss, seems to be determined to turn herself into a cat. She keeps pestering me, asking if her purr sounds good enough, and if her meowing sounds real. And then she wants me to find a ball or some string and play with her."

"Claire is asleep again. She's woken up once and used the toilet and had some water, but is dead to the world again now."

"Best thing for her, she needs some time to recover," Manon said.

"Now Belle dear, it seems we will be going to the house today, if those pesky doctors agree anyway. So would you see to the packing, including getting the girls dressed and decent to travel please. I'd hope to leave around lunchtime, so there's no great rush."

"I've got some things to do. Those dress makers must have given up on me by now, but I still need them, and I want to get a proper restock from the apothecary. It will help pass the time at the house if I have ingredients to make us a proper tool kit."

Manon wrote a polite letter to the dressmakers, there was no point in upsetting them further, and it was stupid to annoy the people who made your underwear. Asking them to call at their convenience at the Chateau Helene, and saying she would have more work for them. Kitty and Claire would need some clothes. Her last request was to ask them to recommend a cobbler and bootmaker, and if it was convenient to ask them to visit as well, perhaps at the same time.

The next letter was to the apothecary. It was a long shopping list, requesting numerous chemicals, ingredients and drugs be delivered to the Chateau, together with suitable glassware for making preparations and storing them. Looking at the size of the list, she also requested that they source and supply her a travelling trunk, properly fitted out internally to carry such things.

As she finished the Doctor visited, this time it was a genial younger woman, much more personable Manon thought than those she'd been treated by so far. Having established that the Doctor was in private practice, albeit many of her patients it seemed came from the Duke's household, Manon asked if she'd be willing to attend her at the Chateau.

Told that this was possible, Manon explained that she had two girls who were to be branded and become her slaves, and that she wanted some minor medical procedures performed on them once it was done.

So that having been agreed, and Manon given a clean bill of health together with stern warnings about not over exerting herself for the next ten to fourteen days, the Doctor left.

Manon wrote yet another letter, this time to the Slaver's guild, asking them to send someone at their convenience to the Chateau, where she would from tomorrow have two girls in residence who wished to become her slaves.

She also said that she wouldn't be ready to brand them for a few days after that, but would want to do it herself. If the necessary paperwork and equipment could be brought with the assessor to be left at the Chateau, it would be most convenient, presuming the Guild of course was happy for her to proceed.

Vaguely aware that Belle was moving about organising things, Manon's attention was caught when Belle answered the door, to be handed a letter addressed to Manon.

"How odd Belle dear, who else could possibly know we were here? We don't seem to have been very successful fugitives," Manon said.

"I'm sorry miss," Belle said glumly, "it must have been my fault, I'd best be punished again to make me try harder?"

"Now Belle dear, delightful though that idea is, I think in this case it isn't true," Manon said smiling. Belle head was back, and no mistake.

Looking at the letter, it had in fact been readdressed to Manon, and resealed, having originally been addressed to Sir James at the Wardrobe in St James's Palace. Which explained a lot, as it would have been forwarded to him here, and then he or one of his staff had sent it on.

It was from Linette and Vallon, once Manon and Belle's house mates at school, and more lately two intelligence analysts working for the Wardrobe. Sir James had installed them as housekeepers in Manon's house in London, after the rather disastrous failure of her butler's conditioning after she and Belle had fled London.

"Oh miss, how are they? I have happy memories of playing with them," Belle said grinning.

"As do I dear, and from their letter it seems they do too. Lin says they jumped at the chance to come and work for me, which rather begs the question of what Sir James told them the job was. The old fox isn't telling us everything I think," Manon said thoughtfully.

"Still they seem well enough, and aren't reporting any issues with the house, although they do need funds, so I shall have to get the Bank to give them authority on the household account."

"We do know we can trust them miss," Belle said. "Oh!" she added as something fell to the floor from the letter's wrapping that Belle was still holding.

"What is that dear?" Manon asked. "Oh, they've added a post script," Manon said.

'We've sent you something to demonstrate we remain yours, and sincerely hope you won't be long returning home and putting them to good use', Manon read out.

"Er miss? It's half a dozen keys," Belle said, holding them out to Manon.

"How curious," Manon said, and then started laughing. "Oh dear, they are still committed little things aren't they?"

"Miss?"

"These Belle dear, are the keys to the restraints we kept in the blue bedroom? These two little ones are I think the key to those pretty little wrist and ankle bracelets, and these two larger ones are for the matching collars, I'd recognise that unusual column design anywhere."

"Oh miss, so those last two big keys? I mean, are they?" Belle asked wide eyed.

"Yes Belle darling, those are the keys to the chastity devices, it appears as if our favourite little twins have locked themselves into everything, and sent us the keys," Manon said laughing harder.

"Just as well the butt plugs unscrew then miss, we won't be home for weeks," Belle said. Manon watched as Belle thought through what this meant. Her face lit up as she got there, "Oh miss, when we do get home, they'll be ready to explode. I mean they were never able to keep their hands off each other for even a day at school, and this will be weeks!"

"Just so Belle. It seems we can expect an eager welcome home," Manon said chuckling. "How is the packing dear?"

"Done really miss, Kitty isn't happy being out of her suit, but she dressed like a good girl. Claire is still asleep."

"Well, time to get her up then I think. Gently with her Belle, there's no telling where her head is still, so just sponge her down and get her dressed, and we will hopefully be on our way. Bring them in when you are all done."

So Manon went back to writing letters, as now she needed to reply to Linette and Vallon, and write to her London bank with instructions for them to add the twins to the household account's signatories and remove poor Mr Dillon, who by all accounts wasn't going to be up to anything more complex than dribbling.

That done, Manon finished dressing as Belle brought Kitty and Claire back in.

"Now Kitty, don't look so sad, we will have you back in your suit as soon as we can at the Chateau," Manon said, getting a happier smile from her. "Claire, how are you?"

"Er, honestly miss, I'm not entirely sure. Sorry, I mean physically I'm well enough, I just feel a bit well, odd. Sort of beside myself," she said shrugging.

"That dear girl, is I think because the new you is still aware of the old you. A little time will cure you of that, as you settle into your new life," Manon told her, stroking her face gently.

"Thank you miss, new me is very happy though miss," she said.

"Right, let's go down, I'd like to see about one more piece of shopping before we head for this house," Manon said. Belle brought up the rear behind Kitty and Claire as they followed Manon down to reception and the entrance hallway.

Manon noticed there were guards loitering, fairly discreetly, who fell in around then as she went to talk with the assistant concierge. "No Eric?" Manon asked.

"He had to step away my lady, I don't know why," the young woman said.

"Well, could you arrange for the carriage, and have our luggage loaded? I've one small errand across the square, but it shouldn't take long."

"Of course my lady, at once."

Manon led her little troupe across the square, again impressed by her escort's professionalism. With no fuss a total of six men and women were now moving with them, in a loose box formation around them, so that no one could have got near without being inspected at close range or intercepted.

Manon led her girls into the jewellers that she'd seen, and had Belle keep Kitty and Claire in hand, making them stand quietly in the middle of the shop. They were the only customers, and the owner came to enquire how he could be of assistance.

"I saw, in your window, a set of very pretty bracelets, such as one might use on a lady's personal servant? I'd like a full set for each of these two girls, who are about to become mine. Ankles, wrists and of course a collar. If you have them in stock?"

"I'm sure we do madame, both your girls look to be fairly normal sizes. Are these to be permanent or lockable madame?"

"Oh, lockable please, I prefer being able to change things around," Manon explained. As he turned away, Manon quietly asked for one other item, and he smiled and nodded, quickly leaving.

After a few minutes, he came back from somewhere deeper in the shop, a young woman behind him, who from the look of her must have been his daughter. She was carrying two sets of gold slave restraints, if anything even finer than Manon had hoped for.

"Would you like them tested madame?" he asked politely.

"I would yes, and if they are suitable, they can wear them out as well," Manon replied.

Kitty and Claire were both smiling as the young shop girl knelt and first fitted the ankle bracelets on to them, locking them shut, and then stood and did the same with the wrists.

"Kneel," Manon said, "you too Belle," she added.

Manon fixed a thin gold collar on Kitty and then on Claire, using the thin key to screw the pin home that locked them on. "There, now all that remains is to have you branded, and it will be official. You will wear these always, unless I say otherwise, you understand?"

"Yes miss," Kitty and Claire replied.

"Now Belle my darling. I couldn't leave my best girl out, so this is for you," Manon said, taking the much heavier gold collar and putting it around Belle's neck. Slightly surprising the shopkeeper, but not caring Manon knelt in front of Belle once it was on, and took hold of both her hands.

"Mine now and forever," Manon said.

"Yours now and forever," Belle replied, a little catch in her voice.

The two kneeling figures kissed briefly and then Manon stood up. The young shop assistant had a very soppy look in her eye, to the point of maybe even being tearful.

"Oh, madame, you love each other?" she asked softly.

"Yes, we do," Manon and Belle answered simultaneously, making them grin at each other. Kitty and Claire looked on, both a little flushed.

Paying out a rather substantial sum, as all of the slave jewellery was high quality gold and workmanship, Manon led them out and back across the square to the hotel. As she approached she saw Eric getting down from a carriage, which quickly left, escorted by half a dozen mounted men and women, all heavily armed.

Seeing Manon, he gave her a huge smile and waited on the steps for her.

"We got her! We found her hiding in the cellar of a house across town. We only found out yesterday that the Dumains owned it, so kept watch, and last night they saw her."

Manon smiled. If she'd been a tiger, it would have been seen for what it was, a predator preparing its teeth for action, but as it was even through his elation Eric hesitated a bit.

"That was her? In the coach?" she asked.

"Yes, she's off to be interrogated," Eric answered.

"Eric, I want her. Once you are done with her, she's mine." Manon wasn't exactly giving an order, just as far as she was concerned stating the obvious.

"My lady, Sir James told me that you would. She has been declared outlaw by the Duke my lady. Once we have squeezed all the information from her that there is, she will be delivered to you."

"My lady, what will you do with her?" he asked out of curiosity, suddenly a little worried that he might really not want to know.

"Eventually, dispose of her," Manon said flatly. "I'm correct that her being an outlaw means she has no legal status or protection at all?"

"You are my lady."

"Well if you'd ask a reputable slave dealer to contact me when she is delivered, I'll have a consignment for him to dispose of for me a few days after that," Manon said.

"Perhaps while she is being interrogated, the Guild could draw up the paperwork to register her as a slave, and a branding key brought to me when she is delivered? I want to do that myself."

The hotel carriage pulled up, Manon's luggage already strapped to the back, and grooms led horses out, which were taken by the escort that had been guarding Manon already.

Eric handed Manon into the carriage, "I'll make the arrangements," Eric said. His relief that apparently Manon didn't intend to execute Cecile was short lived, when he realised that death might be more merciful than whatever this suddenly rather frightening young lady intended.

Belle got Kitty and Claire settled in the carriage, and sat herself down alongside Manon.

"M. Du Valle?" Manon said formally, as he stood by the carriage door. "I cannot thank you or your brother the Duke enough for everything, though you might need to work a little harder on what retirement means?"

Eric laughed, "My lady, half brother please, my mother was only his father's mistress. How long have you known?"

"Since the first day Eric, we do have quite complete files you know," Manon said.

"And you, my lady, have an excellent memory. I will deliver Cecile to you in a few days."

"Until then," Manon said, and with a clatter from their escort's hooves on the paved street, they set off.

The four women in the carriage travelled in silence for a little while, before Manon verbally prodded Claire, who obviously wanted to say something.

"Claire dear, unless I've told you or Kitty otherwise, you are free to talk, and ask questions if you want? I don't want mutes as my household slaves," Manon said.

"Oh, er, well household then miss? What does that mean for us?" Claire asked.

"It means that you will be living closely with me, as my companions, rather like Belle does, though of course she is my one and only," Manon answered.

Belle giggled and hugged Manon's arm, but Claire smiled and said, "miss, we understand that, we could see straight away how important you are to each other. Miss if we weren't household, what would the difference be?"