Manon and Belle Pt. 13

Story Info
An officer delivers a prisoner.
7.4k words
4.33
829
00

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manon and Belle, Part 13

"I knew they were keen to have their turn with you my lady, yes. They asked me endless questions about our bath time," she said. "I told them all about it. I hope that was alright my lady?" she said, suddenly nervous again.

"Yes dear, it was fine. I don't like gossip, and certainly not with anyone outside the household, but for you to tell your sisters about it was fine."

"Sisters my lady? I've heard you refer to us as that before, but I don't understand," she said.

"It's simple Romi, all my female slaves are sisters to each other, and I expect them to behave like loving sisters to each other at all times. That is why Claire and Kitty are going to be punished, as they didn't meet that standard."

"Now I know you three aren't mine, but for the moment you are in my care, and I expect you all to behave like that, you see?"

"Thank you my lady, I think I do. My lady, our previous household wasn't like that? The slaves all vie with each other, and some go out of their way to get others into trouble. This is very different for us," Romi said.

"Different Masters and Mistresses have different rules Romi, it's important you adapt to them, no matter what they are."

"Now, let's go and deal with Kitty and Claire," Manon said, but stopped when Romi looked at her, obviously wanting to say something but very unsure of herself. "What is it pet? You can tell me." Manon raised an eyebrow when Romi knelt in front of her.

"My lady, if I go too far I'm sorry. But can I ask for you to be forgiving with Claire and Kitty? They have both been very nice to all three of us, and I doubt they meant any real harm," she said.

"You have a kind heart Romi, and it seems you understand what being a sister means. Now up you get and follow me," Manon told her. "They still have to be punished Romi, but since you asked so nicely I will be more gentle than I would normally be."

"Thank you my lady," Romi said, following Manon into the dungeon room.

"You two, clothes off and kneel," Manon snapped at Claire and Kitty, and turning away from them winked at Romi, who smiled back.

"I was going to combine punishments, and give you the spankings from this afternoon, and something else for being unkind to your sisters, but Romi has asked me nicely not to be harsh. I expect you to thank her for that later."

"So, instead you get a choice, 30 strokes with a cane from Belle on your bottom or being locked up in the cage there, until morning," Manon said pointing at the small barred cage in the corner of the room.

It was a rectangle about five feet on each side and four foot high, with strong metal bars on all sides and the top, bolted to the floor. It sloped to a drainage hole at one end. "Make a decision, quickly now," Manon said.

Kitty looked horrified and just shook her head at Claire, "you decide," she whispered. Gulping, Claire looked over at Belle. She knew how strong Belle was and the fact that Belle was smiling at her, clearly happy at the idea of getting to use a cane on her and Kitty made the decision for her.

"The cage my lady, we'll take the cage please," she said.

"Poor Belle, look how disappointed she is," Manon said, gesturing at Belle who was hamming up a disappointed pout. "Stand up, face to face by the cage door, and put your arms around each other's waists. Good girls. Belle lock their cuffs together please, and then use the shortest chain you can find to lock their collars together."

Kitty was tearful but Claire was trying to calm her down, and telling her it would be alright. With their hands cuffed behind each other, they were in effect locked into a hug that they couldn't break free from.

Belle found a chain that was only about a foot long and having cuffed their hands clipped it to each girl's collar, holding their faces so close together that they were almost nose to nose.

"Now, back into the cage girls, and lie down and curl up, it's not long enough for you to stretch out." That took quite a while, it was really hard for them being linked as they were, but eventually they managed it, wriggling in like some bizarre but very sexy caterpillar, and lay on their sides. "Belle, link Kitty's ankle cuffs to Claire's and then together please."

Kitty had buried her head on Claire's shoulder and wouldn't look up, but Claire was watching Manon closely, not that far from tears herself now. "So, you will be let out in the morning, but Sage, Thym and Romarin will come and check on you, and give you some supper and water. It's quite warm down here, but just in case, the cage will be covered with that blanket, so you should be cosy enough."

Belle picked the blanket up and covered the cage, and Manon led everyone out. "Now," she said to Sage and Thym, "we've a guest of sorts arriving any moment now. So off all you go," she said including Romarin, "and report to madame Persil."

"Thank you my lady," they all said and disappeared quickly off.

Manon took Belle for a walk in the garden, enjoying the late evening sun, when one of the guards brought a messenger to them, who informed Manon that her prisoner was on her way, having left Bordeaux at the same time as him.

Manon and Belle went and armed themselves, more as a matter of routine than out of any concern, and waited for the prisoner transport to arrive. Not long after, they saw half a dozen mounted troopers turn into the gate, a carriage with drawn blinds in the windows separating them from another half dozen men.

"My Lady de Gaillard et des Trois Lacs?" the escort commander said formally, dismounting from the carriage. "The same," Manon replied. "Cornet Janine Russell, at your service," the young woman said, sweeping her hat off and bowing most gracefully. "My uncle asked me to convey your prisoner to you."

As she straightened, seeing Manon's look, she smiled, "My uncle my lady, Eric du Valle" she said. She held a hand up and made a gesture in the air, at which another trooper appeared from inside the carriage, holding a chain, attached to a collar around the neck of Cecille Dumain, lately mistress of this house.

Cecile looked very different now. Her hair had been shaved, so short it was just stubble, and she was gagged, a large ring gag was holding her mouth open, stretching her jaw painfully. As a result she was drooling, spittle running down her naked body. Her hands were chained to a leather waist belt behind her, but she was alert, her eyes looking daggers at Manon.

"Your prisoner my lady," Janine told her, and Manon signalled Belle to take hold of Cecile's leash.

"Can I offer you and the escort refreshments Cornet Russell?" Manon asked.

"Please my lady, Janine will suffice, after all you are a family friend now," she replied, that same smile breaking out. "But thank you no, with your permission we will be on our way, we are expected back promptly," she said shrugging.

"Then I thank you for your delivery, and wish you safe travels Janine," and Manon held the door while the young woman swung herself nimbly up into the carriage again, which by then had turned around. The escort formed up quickly and they all clattered out of the yard.

Belle had pushed Cecile down to her knees, forcing her to kneel on the gravel which couldn't have been comfortable. Cecile though just stared at Manon, hate filling her eyes and twisting her face.

"The dungeon I think Belle, if you'd be so kind," Manon said, and followed Belle as she pulled her prisoner along. Once down there, Manon heard Claire and Kitty shift in the cage under the blanket, but she told them to be quiet.

Manon put her pistol out in front of her, the threat to Cecile being made entirely clear. "Now, you are going to be held here overnight, and if you behave and are quiet, it will be much better for you than if you misbehave," Manon said.

"So you are going to be chained to this very nice St Andrews cross, and then sometime tomorrow morning you and I are going to start to chat, and if you are wise, you will answer my questions."

"It is entirely your choice how uncomfortable you are. You can be fed and given water, or not. You can be gagged or not, masked or not, it is all entirely dependent on your behaviour, you understand?" Manon asked. Cecile, still looking pure hate at Manon, nevertheless nodded.

"Chain her up please Belle," Manon said, and stood back, her pistol in easy reach as Belle set about securing Cecile to the cross, releasing her current restraints as she went along.

"Water?" Manon asked, when the ring gag was removed from Cecile's mouth. Cecile, working her no doubt strained jaw, nodded, and then to Manon's surprise, started to laugh.

Belle fed Cecile some water, pouring it into her mouth from a leather bottle, and Cecile swallowed greedily. "Ask me anything you want, I'll tell you anything I know, it doesn't matter you see? I'm dead already," Cecile said, still laughing.

Manon just watched, wondering what this was about but content for now to let Cecile have her say. "You've no idea of what, of who, you have interfered with, but you'll find out soon enough," Cecile said, and then fell silent, her head dropping.

Manon led Belle out, and went in search of their supper, which was served shortly afterwards on the terrace. "Miss, what did she mean?" Belle asked.

"I don't know Belle dear. Perhaps we will find out tomorrow, once I've made a few of my more useful preparations, now that I've got my supplies," Manon said. "I find her resigned attitude surprising, and odd. I'd expected her to be spitting fire at us, not this odd passivity."

"Indeed miss, it's very odd," Belle said. Manon was feeding Sage, Thym and Romarin, idly stroking their hair or faces as they carefully took whatever food she offered them in their mouths and licked her hand clean each time.

"Well, that's for tomorrow," Manon said, briskly. "Belle dear, I feel you and I are owed an early night," Manon said, and Belle giggled.

Once back up in their bedroom, Belle slowly undressed Manon, kissing and licking every part of her as it was revealed, before Manon did the same for her. They fell back on the bed, kissing slowly and passionately, before Belle rolled Manon on to her back, gently but firmly.

Having kissed her way down Manon's body, she licked and teased Manon's pussy, bringing her to a long slow gentle orgasm, even as she herself climaxed as she served her beloved mistress.

Manon fell asleep then, spooned by Belle who held her in her arms, her face buried in Manon's hair.

The next morning a smiling Sage brought Manon and Belle tea, but rather than linger, they both dressed quickly to check on Cecile and the two girls.

Cecile was hanging limp on the cross. The two girls were both very smelly, and very contrite, and squealed loudly as Belle used the hose on the wall to wash them off with cold water, before washing the soiled floor of the cage out.

"I'll be back for you later," Manon told an apparently indifferent Cecile, and led Claire and Kitty out after having Belle release them from each other, taking them along the corridor to madame Persil in the kitchen. "Your two extra maids madame," Manon said.

"They may be a bit sluggish today, so feel free to remind them of their duties if need be," Manon said. The two girls were quickly put to work preparing breakfast, but Manon smiled approvingly when Persil made them do so naked still, a marked contrast to her three girls who were dressed in clean white shifts.

At breakfast, Sage and Thym were instructed by Manon to feed Claire and Kitty, who carefully knelt at their feet and took whatever food they were offered from the two giggling slaves' hands. They were made to beg for it by the two maids, sitting with their mouths open wide and heads tilted up, the rather charming sight made sexier by the fact that all four girls struggled not to giggle.

Manon and Belle fed Romarin, who watched the other slaves carefully.

"Romi, what are you thinking?" Manon asked, intrigued at the girl's evident fascination.

"Ah my lady, it's the first time I've been able to watch? I know I like being fed by you like this," she said with a pretty blush spreading up her neck, "but I hadn't realised how it looks when you see it."

"Do you find it arousing Romi? Being hand fed? Would you like to feed one of them yourself?" Manon asked.

Romi's blush deepened, "it makes me squirm my lady, and I think I would like to try being the one feeding them, it looks like fun too," she said quietly. Manon and Belle exchanged grins behind Romi's back, this little thing was going to be even more fun than they had imagined.

As the maids all cleared away and left Manon and Belle alone on the terrace, there was the sound of horsemen clattering into the courtyard at the front of the house, so they got up and went to investigate.

Manon was pleasantly surprised to find Janine Russell dismounting from her horse, as she ordered her men to head for the outbuildings the guards had adopted. There were a dozen troopers who Manon thought had been the escort that brought Cecile, there were some familiar faces.

"My lady," Janine said smiling, another sweeping bow as she removed her hat with a flourish, "I apologise for the disturbance, I was just coming to find you."

"No disturbance Janine, what brings you back to us so soon?" Manon asked.

"Orders my lady. We are to relieve Captain Ballard and some of his men, who are recalled. My lady, if you will forgive me, now that I have paid my respects?" Janine said.

"You must go and report to your Captain, of course. Oh and Janine, your Captain accepted a dinner invitation for him and his officers so I shall expect you to honour it?"

A broad grin lit Janine's face, "Happily my lady, and thank you, but that would only be me, my second is my redoubtable Sergeant Chef here," she said, indicating the very large man sitting his horse at the head of the troop behind her.

The look on the sergeant's face was carefully neutral but Manon had caught the quick flash of relief, and perhaps amusement that he wasn't being asked to dinner. "My lady? If I may, I'll return this afternoon. I'd like to inspect the house and gardens properly for myself?"

Manon nodded her assent and with a flourish Janine led her troop out a brisk trot.

"Interesting young woman my lady," Belle said, giving Manon a grin. "Oh?" Manon replied, smiling back.

"Yes my lady, unless I misread it, I do believe she was flirting with you," Belle said.

"Really, I hadn't noticed," Manon lied, smiling.

"Too busy admiring those green eyes and blonde curly hair no doubt my lady," Belle said straight faced.

"Well that and her lovely figure as she mounted her horse Belle," Manon said as the two of them walked back into the house laughing softly.

"Now Belle dear, to business," Manon said, as she walked downstairs. "I want you to prepare one of the cells for Cecile, one with a fold down bunk, a proper straw mattress and a chamber pot."

"My lady?" Belle asked, clearly puzzled.

"I have decided that treating Cecile harshly now, which she so richly deserves, will be counter productive. She clearly hasn't broken despite being held for questioning, so we are going to treat her nicely, at least for now."

"She says she'll tell us anything? Well so long as she does, we'll keep treating her well, after I brand her. Being made a slave will I think puncture her armour more than anything else, even being made outlaw. I'll do this on my own Belle, I want her totally focused on me, so make sure she is immobilised on the cross for me. I don't want to spoil her brand."

"Yes my lady," Belle said.

"Thank you Belle dear. Find some clothes for her, just a blouse and skirt, a typical low quality slave's outfit. Then take all the girls out into the gardens, well away from the house, I don't want them to hear Cecile when she is branded, given that Claire and Kitty haven't been yet."

Manon waited a while, letting Belle do what she'd asked, and saw her lead the maids, together with Claire and Kitty outside. Manon smiled because Kitty was back in her suit, padding along on all fours and clearly back in cat mode again.

Manon checked the cells as she went past, seeing that one had a straw pallet in it, a folded blanket at one end with a thin tan coloured skirt and blouse folded on top of that.

Satisfied she went into the dungeon room, closing the door behind her. "Well, I must congratulate you on the facilities here," Manon said to Cecile, who was staring back at her. "I am right that this house was your establishment, not your brother's? Your late brother's I should say."

Cecile, looking tired and ragged from the uncomfortable position she'd been in all night, said "yes, it's mine," through clenched teeth.

"Was yours Cecile. The paperwork there? It declares you outlaw, so anything you owned in the Duchy is forfeit," Manon said. "But you know that don't you?"

Manon went and stood in front of Cecile, almost close enough to touch her. "Yes," Cecile said. She'd had numerous straps done up around her limbs and her body by Belle, around her shins and thighs, a heavy belt around her waist, and two more, one above and one below her breasts so she couldn't move at all.

"But that is Duchy law, and although you told me yesterday you are as good as dead, which in time you will explain to me, perhaps you still hope that outside the Duchy you might have a normal life again?"

"Somewhere like France where they wouldn't automatically recognise the Duke's writ of proscription?" Manon said, seeing the small spark in Cecile's eyes, quickly concealed, that confirmed she had guessed right on this.

"But of course, there is a way that I can ensure that is not possible, or at the very least most unlikely," Manon continued.

"I could simply kill you, you are an outlaw and anyone can do that to you in the Duchy with impunity," Manon said, getting a sharp look from Cecile, who got more alarmed as Manon picked up a riding crop from the wall.

"But I am not going to do that. You took two girls that I am fond of, and tried to take three more from me, to sell as slaves, Cecile. Five young girls, all to be taken illegally and sold."

"In time, you are going to explain to me why."

"In time you will explain to me whose orders you were following."

"And in time you will explain how all that connects to an obscure orphanage in east London."

"I know the Duke's interrogators think they have broken you, but you and I know different. They questioned you and you gave up what you had to, names and places of businesses elsewhere in Europe engaged in the illegal slave trade."

"Because it didn't matter if you did, so eventually you told them, and they were satisfied. But now you are mine. And I am not satisfied. So first I am going to take hope away from you, and I'm going to do to you what you have done to countless men, women and children."

The look of horror on Cecile's face showed she'd guessed, but Manon continued to savour the moment, relishing Cecile's anguish. "I'm going to brand you Cecile, I am going to make you my slave."

"The paperwork to register as a slave, the outlaw once known as Cecile Dumain, is already filled out, and as soon as I brand you, I will take everything from you, everything you ever hope to be from you, even your name."

"Maybe whoever you are so certain wants to kill you, presuming it's not me you so fear, will leave you as a slave, maybe not, but in time you will help me understand that too. And then one day, I will sell you."

"How I sell you, and to whom, will entirely depend on how co-operative you are as a slave. Fail to please me, and I will have you sent to Cagliari, to the slave market in the freeport, where I understand the Muslim traders will pay highly for blonde women slaves."

"The more you please me, the more likely it becomes that I choose to send you to a market elsewhere in Europe, where your life might be both more bearable and longer than as a pleasure slave in some Abbasid or Ottoman pleasure house."