Man's Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Greg begins to discover Alice's adventurous side.
4.1k words
4.75
13.3k
10

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers

Greg's mind slowly surfaced to some semblance of consciousness. Still half asleep, he became dimly aware of three unaccustomed feelings. Firstly, that he had slept long and deep, for the first time in ages. The second was that he wasn't alone in his bed, and memories of last night came flooding back, filling him with a warm glow. That was quickly followed by the final realisation: that he had an erection, which felt amazing, mainly because something warm and wet was wrapped around it.

Instantly wide awake, he threw off the quilt to reveal Alice, delightfully naked, curled up at his feet, her head bowed over his groin and his cock halfway down her throat!

"Alice!"

She raised her head, releasing his penis with a wet plopping sound, and grinned at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. Sorry, I started without you ... I thought this might be a nice way to wake you up."

He couldn't disagree with that, even though he felt a little vulnerable, and conflicting emotions chased across his face. She became more serious.

"Do you want me to stop?"

His cock was already aching for more attention.

"God, no! Please don't!"

Her face brightened again.

"Oh, good!"

He watched, fascinated, as she lovingly kissed the tip of his quivering staff, then slowly slid her lips over the blunt head and as far down the shaft as she could manage. Her cheeks bulged obscenely as she tried to accommodate him, then her mouth began the reverse journey, applying just enough pressure to maximise the intensity of the pleasure flooding his groin and spreading throughout his whole body.

As the wet head slowly reappeared, he observed a thread of her saliva dangle between his member and her lips. So sexy. She looked directly at him, smiled again and maintained eye contact as she deliberately pressed her lips over the head and engulfed him once more. He groaned in pure ecstasy and somehow summoned up enough willpower to speak.

"Alice, if you keep doing that, I'm going to come in your mouth."

She paused for a moment and smiled at him.

"Good. I want to taste your come."

She wasn't a novice at giving oral sex, as Greg was discovering to his delight, but she had never much enjoyed it. It was just something which men expected, to be got over with as quickly as possible. This time she was doing it because she wanted to, at her own pace, and she loved the feeling of empowerment she got from giving him pleasure, the way he'd done to her astonishment the previous night.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and took him in again, deeper this time, until he moaned. Not quite all the way, she needed more practice at this! Maybe she could train herself to suppress that gag reflex. Or he could train her, make her swallow him whole. The thought made her very wet, but she needed to put it to one side and concentrate on the task in hand, so to speak.

Mmmm, he seemed to like it when she swirled her tongue all over the swollen head, and he moaned when she wiggled the tip of her tongue along that little ridge of skin leading up to the head. Wow! He jumped and cried out when she tried the same trick on the slit at the very tip. Maybe too intense? Most of all, though, he clearly loved the feeling of her mouth sliding up and down, especially the extra resistance as the widest part of the head pushed past her lips, giving him that sensation of penetrating her. Slowly she increased speed.

He'd never felt anything so good. Yes, he'd had blow jobs before, but it had always felt like the woman was doing him a favour. This amazing girl was clearly enjoying it, her eager, hot little mouth driving him wild, and she actually wanted him to come without pulling out? The feelings intensified as she went faster, her head bobbing up and down, drawing out wave after wave of pure sensation. He was very close to the point of no return ...

She saw his stomach muscles tense up, heard his breathing become hoarse and ragged. His scrotum contracted, pulling his balls up tight to his body, and she rejoiced in the effect she was having on him. She could have sprinted for the line, going faster and faster, but she wanted to draw out his pleasure, make it last, and she kept the rhythm steady, keeping a firm grip on the base of his cock until she felt it swell and pulse. Yes! She took him in as deep as she could, and exulted in his involuntary cry of pleasure and the sensation of his hot come hitting the back of her throat. She kept him in her mouth, gently sucking every last drop from him until he finally pushed her head away when the intensity became too much.

"Wow, what a way to wake up! That was incredible ... thank you!"

No guy had ever thanked her for sucking him off before. It was the little things like that which endeared him to her so much. She replied honestly.

"I really enjoyed it. I love your cock, and the taste of you. Besides," she giggled, "I was only returning the favour from yesterday."

He lay flat on his back, his body as limp as his penis, feeling drained but euphoric. She snuggled up and laid her head on his chest; it was rapidly becoming her favourite place in the world. He spoke reflectively.

"I loved doing that, too. I loved that you let me go down on you - it's such an intimate thing to allow someone to do."

"I almost stopped you, but then I realised that you weren't doing it because you thought you should - you actually wanted to. And you made me come, too. That's twice in a week!"

He was curious.

"Is that unusual for you?"

"Yes, very. Only one other guy has ever made me come."

"Really? But you're so responsive, and, er, enthusiastic!"

She blushed slightly.

"I think I'm over-sexed, and that puts some people off. I mean, I know that I can come ..."

"On your own, you mean?"

She was definitely embarrassed now.

"Um, yes. Is that very bad of me?"

"God, no, everybody does it. My right hand has been my best friend for years!"

She laughed out loud, relieved.

"I'm glad it's not just me, then! I think it's probably just that the guys I've been with didn't really care whether I enjoyed it or not. My husband certainly didn't - I don't think he could have found a clitoris even if someone gave him a map!"

It was his turn to chuckle.

"Typical man! Actually, that's quite sad. I really believe that giving pleasure is better than receiving."

"Yes, I think so, too, provided it's not a one-way street."

"I'd love to watch you masturbating."

She was slightly taken aback by his candour, but loved it, too. She'd never had the opportunity to discuss this kind of thing so openly with a partner, and it was liberating and, she had to admit to herself, quite arousing, too. She sighed.

"I'm quite innocent when it comes to sex. It was always missionary position with the lights off with Clive, and he didn't believe in foreplay, at least not for the woman. I've fantasised about doing all kinds of things, but I never really thought about being watched. It does sound erotic, but I don't know whether I'd have the nerve. Only if I can watch you do it, too - how about that?"

"You're on! Maybe not right now, though!"

He indicated his flaccid member, and she giggled again.

"Awww, poor baby, have I worn you out?"

"Completely drained me, you have!"

"Mmmm, and very tasty it was, too!"

"Bad girl! I can see I'm going to have to take you in hand!"

"Promises, promises ...Seriously, though, I want to try everything with you, but I need you to be patient."

"Everything? Be carefully what you wish for, baby girl!"

"I rather like the idea of being your baby girl. Does that mean that you'd take care of me?"

There was a smile on her face, but the eyes that searched his were serious, and he gathered her into his arms and held her tight.

"I'd like nothing better, Alice, if you'll let me."

She was tearing up now, her mood changing in an instant, confidence evaporating as the frightened little girl resurfaced.

"Greg, I'm scared."

He raised himself up on one elbow, all concern.

"What's worrying you, Alice? Talk to me."

She took a deep breath.

"I'm scared that we're going too fast. I'm scared of losing you when you find out all of the baggage I come with. I'm scared that I like you too much ...

Shit! She hadn't meant to say that! It had just slipped out somehow. They'd been getting on so well, and now she'd ruined everything.

"It's OK, my love, I won't abandon you, I promise."

Her shoulders were shaking now.

"Everybody abandons me. You will, too, when you really know me ..."

He put his hand under her chin and lifted her face to his. She couldn't meet his eye. He spoke very gently.

"What is it you're not telling me?"

He could see right through her, damn him. Should she tell him? It could spoil everything, but the longer she left it, the harder it would be to lose him. The words came tumbling out.

"It's Chloe. She's paraplegic, and needs constant care. She's been that way since she was two, and that's why Clive left, he couldn't cope. My father left us when I was young, and my husband did the same thing. I'm terrified of being abandoned again, and I can't expect anyone to take me on with Chloe, but we come as a package. It's been so hard, Greg, and I can't take any more disappointments, I'm sorry, I'm sorry ..."

Her whole body was racked with sobs. He put his arm around her shoulder and drew her in close.

"Shhhh, baby, everything's going to be all right. I'm so sorry that you've had to go through all that, but that's in the past, and none of it is your fault. Your life doesn't have to be that way. I want to make it all better for you."

She looked so lovely, even with her face streaked with tears, and her expression wan and lost.

"Really? I haven't scared you off?"

"Of course not. So your daughter is disabled. That's not something to be ashamed of, she's your daughter, not "baggage", and you clearly love her very much."

"Yes, I do, and by baggage I really meant my own insecurities and abandonment complex and mood swings. I'm a mess."

"No, you're not. I'm relieved, actually. I thought you were going to say that you'd murdered your first husband or something!"

She smiled through her tears. He always knew the right thing to say, and she hadn't missed the implications of that "first". She was probably reading far too much into it, though; she couldn't think straight at the moment.

"There were times when I could cheerfully have done it. And I'm a complete psycho when I'm on my period."

He laughed and hugged her.

"I'll risk it!"

He simply cuddled her until she had calmed down a little. She felt so safe in his arms. He kissed her softly on the lips, and as the kiss deepened her fears began to melt away.

"Are you sure you want to take me on? I really am a mess ..."

"Yes, I do. You're not a mess, you've had to be too strong by yourself for too long. You're not alone now."

"Thank you. I don't feel very strong, but you make me feel stronger."

His fingertips stroked the wisps of hair around her ears and the soft skin at the side of her neck, making her shiver and melt inside again.

"Greg ..."

"Mmmmm?"

"Will you do something for me?"

"Anything."

She hesitated for a moment, then ploughed on impulsively.

"Will you teach me?"

"Teach you what?"

"I feel like I'm only just beginning to discover all kinds of aspects of my own sexuality, and it's incredibly exciting, but a bit scary, too. If you take control, you can teach me how to push my boundaries and make all of our fantasies come true."

The idea was thrilling but troubling at the same time.

"I don't want to try to push you into anything you wouldn't want to do."

"That's exactly the point - I trust you, and I know that you wouldn't make me do anything really bad. It's just that I feel there's this whole wild side to me which needs an outlet, a safe outlet, and I don't know how to ask for what I want."

"So you want me to tell you? Tell you what to do?"

"I think so. Give me direction. I love it when you take charge ..."

He couldn't resist teasing her a little.

"So I should order you about, make you paint the house? Keep you tied to the kitchen sink?"

She giggled.

"You know very well that's not what I mean. Tied, perhaps, but not to the kitchen sink. Besides, you have a perfectly good dishwasher."

"Yeah, but it's not as pretty as you."

"Idiot! Be serious!"

He relented, his smile fading as he considered what she was asking.

"Alice, there are so many things which I can imagine doing with you. Or to you ..."

Her own imagination experienced a dark thrill at that, going into overdrive at the thought of his strong hands chastising her, possessing her, holding her down ..."

"Alice?"

"Oh, sorry, I was miles away!"

If he was honest, so was he. In effect she was giving him carte blanche to indulge all of his darkest fantasies, but the protectiveness and increasingly strong feelings he had for her made that a big responsibility. He mustn't hurt her or let her down.

"OK, let's start right now. I want you to come over here again next weekend and stay for the whole weekend."

That wasn't quite the direction she had had in mind, but she'd take it! She grinned, then her face fell.

"Oh, shit, I don't think I can do next weekend."

She'd fallen at the first hurdle and let him down when she really wanted to please him.

"Hey, that's OK. Real life and family take precedence. It doesn't have to be next weekend, but I do want you to have you all to myself one weekend."

Her expression brightened.

"I will. And I'll be all yours, I promise."

He smiled and stroked her flank, then sank his fingernails into the pliant flesh of her backside.

"Yes, babygirl, you will."

She sighed happily and snuggled into him again. Something prodded her in the stomach, and she looked down in surprise.

"Ooh, somebody's woken up!"

He was just beginning to get used to her mercurial changes of mood, from tears to teasing laughter in the blink of an eye. Well, she was certainly keeping him on his toes! His member seemed to have a mind of its own lately, too, and he was torn between surprise and slightly embarrassed pride that it was responding to her closeness and her erotic imagination again so quickly.

The deep conversation and the secrets she'd shared with him made him feel so tender towards her. This wasn't the time for roughness.

"So he has! I think he wants to make love to you again."

"Mmmm, yes, please ..."

This time their lovemaking was slow and tender and sensual, and it was natural and wonderful and - just right, somehow. She didn't come, and she didn't care in the slightest. Just to feel him moving inside her was amazing, and she got as much pleasure as him when he finally came, filling her with a warmth which seemed to permeate the entirety of her. They lay entwined for a long time, his penis softly softening inside her, and she reflected that she'd never felt so close to another human being, and was a little sad that she'd have to go home soon.

When he finally shifted position because his arm was going to sleep, he slipped out of her, and for a moment she felt bereft, until he pulled her close again, into her favourite position, listening to his heart beating. After a few minutes, he broke the silence with a question which surprised her.

"So," he said, "when do I get to meet Chloe?"

* * * * * * * * * *

As Alice drove home, her mind was a whirl of confusing thoughts and emotions, but there was a smile on her face, and she realised with a jolt that above all, she felt happy. It had been so long that she barely recognised the feeling, but there it was, like a long-lost friend. Happiness. She'd finally met a guy who made her feel attractive, who accepted her for who she was - better than accepted, he liked her that way. She almost mentally framed the word 'loved' instead of 'liked', but shied away from that. She'd opened up to him about her needs, and he hadn't been repulsed. Best of all, he wanted to meet her daughter.

She wasn't ready for that yet, but the very fact that he'd asked meant a lot to her. OK, asking was one thing, and the reality might be very different. Chloe could be very difficult if she chose to be. Alice could hardly blame her - growing up paraplegic, the victim of an inherited faulty gene which left her unable to walk, reliant on a wheelchair, was a hard enough start in life, and having no father around made it doubly difficult for both of them.

Now she was into her teenage years, with all the associated hormonal changes and mood swings, compounded by episodes of depression related to her condition. She loved her daughter fiercely, and they were very close, but they also had some ferocious arguments, and Alice had no idea how Chloe would react to the idea of Alice having a man in her life. She was perfectly capable of driving him away if she chose, especially if he was reluctant to take on a ready-made family in the first place. He didn't seem to be reluctant, though, and although she'd only known him for a week, all her instincts said that he was a keeper. She sighed. Cowardice, she knew, but she planned to delay that meeting as long as possible.

She pulled up in the driveway of her parents' house, and before she could ring the bell, her mother opened the door.

"Hi, Alice! How was your evening?"

Memories of her lovemaking with Greg flashed through her mind and she almost blushed.

"Lovely, thank you. How was Chloe? Thank you so much for looking after her and King."

Right on cue, the German Shepherd came bounding along the hallway and leapt up on her, almost knocking her over, his tail wagging furiously.

"Awww, did you miss me, King? Have you been a good boy?"

"He's been as good as gold, and we had a lovely walk along the seashore this morning. They've resurfaced the path so it's a lot easier with the wheelchair now."

"Oh, thanks, Mum. I don't know what I'd do without you and Dad."

"You'd be fine, you're a strong, independent young woman. Now give me a hug and come in, for goodness sake!"

In the front room, her father and Chloe were poring over a chess board, and she could see at a glance that Chloe was winning. She may not be very mobile physically, but her mind's agility was impressive.

"Hey baby, hey Dad."

They looked up and smiled, although Chloe tried to act grumpy.

"Oh, there you are at last. Thought you'd forgotten us."

She ruffled her daughter's hair, just to wind her up.

"As if you'd let me!"

Chloe grinned.

"Well, somebody's got to look after you, Mum!"

It was true, she thought to herself. As Chloe got older, she was becoming as much a friend and confidant as a daughter, and heaven knew Alice felt the need to be looked after sometimes.

"Come on, trouble, let's get you home."

In the car, King settled down on the back seat on his favourite blanket, panting happily, but Chloe was uncharacteristically quiet, and Alice wondered guiltily whether she was annoyed at being left with her grandparents for the night.

"So, who is he, Mum?"

Alice was shocked rigid. How the hell had Chloe worked that out? Her perceptiveness was quite unnerving at times, and Alice really didn't feel ready for this conversation.

"What do you mean, darling?"

"Oh, come on, be honest. You can't stop smiling, you look happier than I've seen you forever, and you haven't said a thing about what you've been up to. So I'm assuming that you've met someone."

Alice caved in. Sometimes it felt like she was the teenager, being grilled by the stern but loving parent.

"His name's Greg, and he's lovely."

Chloe was jubilant with triumph.

"I knew it! About bloody time, too!"

Well, that was unexpected.

"Oh. I thought you'd be horrified at the thought."

"Don't be daft, Mum. You're still young and gorgeous, and I don't want you wasting all your life looking after me. You worry far too much already. Obviously I'll need to vet him, and if he so much as harms a hair on your head, I will kill him."

ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers
12