Mantras Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of inspiration, I got a big grin on my face. I re-opened the suitcase with Chloe and let her look at my lecherous smile.

"It's a really bright day outside and I didn't want you to damage your eyes," I said as I levered her head out. I held up 4 pairs of her panties in front of her. I held them against my face and inhaled them. They were clean, of course, but the softness of the fabric and the yet again increased panic in my companion's eyes was worth it.

I slipped the first pair over her head with the rear of her panties over her eyes, tucking the waist of them under her nose. "Still to bright?" I asked. I did the same with the next pair, and the next pair. The 4th I considered for a while before wadding them up and forcing them against her nose directly.

"There we go, all set." I leaned her down back into her space and decided to kiss her cheek. Might as well up the ante. After the kiss, I licked her cheek and then breathed heavily against her skin for a moment. I closed the suitcase back up and chuckled to myself. What a dumb bit of drama. I loved it.

Nothing else merited going through, so I returned her suitcases to the bed, grabbed my own and headed towards the door.

Had I done everything? Right. I put my backpack back down and grabbed the other earbud from it to place it in my ear. I had a low frequency radio the two earbuds were attached to. With this in my ear, I was pleased to hear Chloe making soft 'help-me' noises. It thrilled me that I couldn't hear her outside the suitcase with the music playing. I looked around the room one last time, picked up and put on my glasses, and started out into the hall.

I thudded her down 3 flights of stairs, listening to her grunt in my ear. I had to bite back my chuckle with each thump. My elation was starting to get to me. I was starting to get giddy.

We made it out of the dorm and I went through the parking lot without anybody giving me a second thought. I started feeling the strain during the 2-block walk back to my car. The sun had risen further, at least I had a breeze to cool my face. Chloe was quieter, but I could hear her in my ear, blowing through the tube.

Finally, we made it to my car. I opened the back and slid the suitcase in behind the passenger seat. I closed the door and got in the driver's seat, turned on the car and then finally, finally, let the tension I didn't realize I was holding out of my shoulders.

The hunt was successful. I had bagged my quarry. I put the car in drive and eased it forward. We had a long drive ahead of us, Chloe and I, and I was anxious to get to our first stop.

12