Mantua - A Man's World Ch. 03

Story Info
Skyann gets in trouble as they learn more about this world.
4.4k words
4.63
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

The names, characters, places and events in this story are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. All characters are over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

***

There was silence following the manager's announcement until a hubbub of voices erupted. Colfax moved Trixi away and stood up in the pool, not bothering to hide his manhood.

"If I was a man and she was my woman, I'd beat her so hard," Trixi said. "Pleasuring herself instead of her mentor." And that seemed to be the consensus. He listened for a moment and raised a hand.

"I'm sorry about my woman's behavior," Colfax said. "She has issues. But I will take her to our room and beat her severely. This won't happen again."

He stepped out of the pool and allowed Trixi to towel him dry, enjoying the feel of the rough cloth being rubbed over his body. Then Trixi found his clothes and helped him dress. Ignoring Skyann's embarrassment and her angry glare, he gripped her arm and led her across the courtyard and up the stairs to their room. Once he had locked the door behind them, he turned to his superior officer.

"What are you playing at -- ma'am?" he demanded. "Are you trying to sabotage our mission?"

Now she was alone with him and had adjusted her clothing and recovered somewhat, she put on her bitch-face. "It wasn't what it looked like -- I was just wondering where you were and, anyway, what were you playing at, Quarter-Captain? Fornicating with the natives?"

"I am establishing good relations with them and finding out their attitude to potential off world contact. Which seems to be positive unless you ruin things, ma'am." He carried on. "I know you're not happy here but this, whether you like it or not, is a male-dominated world. This is not Lesbos IV or one of the other Sapphic worlds. Try to fit in and soon our mission will be completed."

Half-Captain Skyann Yomova had the grace to nod. "It's not easy for me here but I will try to follow local customs."

Colfax nodded. He was still angry with his leader. "But now I'll have to beat you."

"You'll do no such thing!"

"Of course not, ma'am. But it has to seem as if I have punished you so you'll need to play along." With that he took a thick leather strap down from the wall and placed a pillow on the center of the bed. Raising his arm above his head, he brought the strap down on the pillow so it sounded like he had just hit her bottom.

He did it a second time and again Skyann kept her lips closed.

"You want me to really hit you?" he whispered. "It's got to sound like you're getting punished."

The third time he did so, she cried out in mock pain.

Again and again and again, Colfax beat the pillow and Skyann pretended to scream and sob and beg for mercy until, a long time later, Colfax stopped hitting it.

By then, it was time to report back to the Convolvulus and when the communicator buzzed, they were both ready. By tacit agreement, they did not mention that incident. Their report was brief and the only matter of interest was when Captain Ewing mentioned that their atmospheric monitoring instruments had registered a slight anomaly.

"Apparently, the spores of the common tree-ferns on this world produce chemical phenethylamines that act as aphrodisiacs. Also, there are unusual high levels of the hormone oxytocin -- the so called love hormone -- in the atmosphere. But I am sure that you will both remain immune and continue with the utmost professionalism."

Colfax grinned broadly while Skyann glowered.

They stayed in their room until after nightfall when the courtyard was lit by torches and all the guests and their women came down to eat and socialize. Colfax insisted they go down and said Skyann had to come with him -- and to remember to be obedient and subservient. As they came down, the men complimented him on how he had disciplined Skyann earlier.

"That is one well-punished woman,"one trader called Phylebos said, patting him on the back.

Despite their earlier fury, the women all gathered around Skyann and hugged her and, now she had been punished, forgave her. Food and wine was served -- cuts of meat but mostly bread and vegetables and tender tree-fern shoots. The women all hurried to the table and brought food back to their mentors and, after a quick nudge, so did Skyann although he could tell that she hated kneeling by his side and serving him with her head submissively lowered. Looking down at her as he ate, Colfax saw the deep valley of her breasts, her nipples sticking through the sheer material of her halter top and her thighs. It was a wonderful sight and he thanked Captain Ewing for sending them on this mission.

Once the men and, after their needs had been met, the women had eaten the men lounged on cushions and talked. Some of the women brought out simple musical instruments like bongo drums, maracas, tambourines and pan pipes and started to play. The rhythm quickly built as they got into it and a couple of women, Trixi being one, got up and danced together. In the flickering light of the torches and shadows it was a primitive and barbaric scene with their raised arms, their bellies undulating, their breasts trembling beneath their halters, their hips writhing enticingly, their thighs flashing in and out of their split skirts while their bare feet stamped on the dirt floor all to the timing of the musicians' beat. Colfax stopped talking and appreciated the spectacle and once again felt himself grow large and hard.

Eventually, the sweating women soul-kissed each other, to cheers and applause and sat down.

Phylebos the trader leaned over to Colfax. "Let's see your woman dance. We heard how she howls earlier so let's see how she performs."

A grin crossed Colfax's face. "Yes, show us your moves, Skyann," he ordered.

"I don't dance," she hissed at him.

"You do now," he said, pulling her to her feet as the musicians started up again.

Skyann stood in stunned silence for a moment, aware of everyone's eyes on her. Then, knowing there was no alternative, she started moving her feet to the insistent rhythm. It was easier than she thought and after a moment she started to lose her inhibitions and get into it. As she swayed and moved, she started to lose her hesitancy. Everybody started clapping along in time with the music, further encouraging her. She raised her arms above her head and belly-danced as she had seen the two women do earlier. Men cheered and one of the men whistled in appreciation. She started moving about the dance floor twisting and turning, copying the earlier moves. She faced away from the watchers and swiveled her hips and ass. Again she turned round, swooping down and letting them admire her full breasts. As the music speeded up, she lost more of her inhibitions and before she knew it, on impulse she reached behind her halter top and untied it, dropping it onto the floor. Now everyone cheered as they caught sight of her boobs, the orange-tan skin reddish in the firelight and the shadows accenting her proud nipples. She ran her hands over her breasts as she belly-danced, sliding out her tongue and licking her lips as she looked at each of the men.

"More, more," everybody cried, both the men and women.

With that, she pushed the split skirt down over her hips, past her thighs and knees until it fell onto the dirt floor. With a kick, she got rid of that garment. Now she was dancing in only her tiny thong, its paleness a contrast against her perspiring fiery orange skin.

"More, more," everybody cried out again, the women as loud as their men.

With a glance at Colfax, she slipped her thumbs into the thong's waistband and bent over, her reddish breasts swaying, pushing them down to her feet. She stepped out of them, completely naked, her smooth pubic mound with her glistening labia on show drawing the eye. Everybody cheered wildly as Skyann continued to dance out her needs exposing every inch of her body. As she danced, she pushed out her breasts tantalizingly or thrust out her sex inviting them to see what she had to offer. The music speeded up, building to a crescendo as Skyann twisted and whirled, her feet rapidly stamping or gliding over the dirt floor until, with a last full turn, she dipped low and bowed to the watchers.

The musicians stopped playing and with a shriek, now suddenly aware of what she had done, what she had shown, she fled the dancing ground and hurried over to the women, her ass shaking as she ran. Despite their earlier animosity, the women gathered around Skyann and hugged her close, kissing her and stroking her hair. One girl ran onto the dance floor and gathered up the discarded clothing and then helped her dress.

"I didn't expect that," Phylebos said to Colfax.

"No, neither did I," he said with a smile. He wondered what she would be like later on.

"She danced vigorously but with no real style or finesse," a scribe said as he drank a glass of wine.

"That is true, you should consider getting her lessons," said another.

It was getting late and now the dancing was over, several men went to their rooms, followed by their harems. Taking the hint, Colfax stood and waited for Skyann to follow. Once they were alone with the door shut behind them, Skyann turned to him.

"I was only trying to make a good impression; it doesn't mean anything," she snapped. "Don't get the wrong impression, Quarter-Captain."

But he had seen her arousal and lusts in that dance and knew different. "No, ma'am," he said with a yawn. In full view, not bothering to hide anything, he stripped off and lay down on the one bed.

"I'm sleeping there," she snapped at him.

Colfax opened one eye. "It would look very odd if someone came in and found the mentor sleeping on the floor instead of the harem girl. There's a mat under the bed you can drag out and sleep on or you can share this bed with me." With that he rolled over,

She looked at the thin mat and the cold, hard paved floor and then the comfortable bed.

"Just don't touch me," she said angrily. Still in her thong, she lay right on the edge of the mattress and tried to ignore his bulk just a few inches away. She barely slept that night until exhaustion overwhelmed her late on.

When Skyann awoke, she saw that the room was empty but from the sounds coming from the courtyard breakfast was being served. She threw on her halter and skirt and hurried downstairs and found that she was late and only a couple of wrinkled fruits and a wrap lay uneaten. She stuffed them into her mouth and looked around. All the men, including Colfax, had disappeared and only a few girls were in sight, some sweeping the yard.

An urgent pressure in her abdomen told her that she needed to relieve herself properly. "Excuse me, where's the bathroom?" asked Skyann of a couple of girls fitting a harness to an indricothere.

Previously she had simply used the chamber pot in their room to urinate in. They giggled and pointed to the bath house.

"No, I mean the restroom, the ladies' room."

"What?" they said, looking blankly at her.

Skyann lowered her voice and blushed. "The latrine. I really need to go."

"Oh, why didn't you say? -- it's in the alley out the back," they pointed out the direction.

Skyann hurried over and came to an open sewer pipe with a trickle of water flowing through it. Despite some fragrant herbsgrowing in tubs, the area smelled foul. She saw a girl squatting and urinating so Skyann did likewise, lifting her skirt and pushing down her thong and immediately a golden stream hissed from her pussy into the sewer. But a loud fart also escaped her so Skyann grunted and bore down. Just as a shadow blocked the light.

She looked up to see Colfax grinning down at her with an evil grin on his face. Even under her tan, she blushed bright red for him to see her like this.

"Go away," she mouthed.

"Just to let you know, I've been invited to the races so I'll be out all day. Why don't you go to the market to get a female perspective on possible off world contact? And maybe buy yourself something nice?" With that, he dropped several coins into her hand.

"Carry on," he said just as another fart escaped her asshole.

She glared at his retreating back. She hated him and his arrogant self-confidence. She was meant to be in charge but it wasn't working out like that. Wait until they got back on board the Convolvulus again. She'd make his worthless life a misery.

Phylebos together with a couple of other merchants walked with Colfax to the race track which was just outside the city walls. It was a hive of activity and color and smells with stalls selling everything from savory meats and pastries to clothing to weapons. Lots of men and hordes of scantily clad women hustled to and fro, many crying out their wares. Others congregated outside wine stalls, drinking and chatting with friends. Other women collected glasses or swept up. Colfax smiled. The more he saw of Port Janus, the more he liked it. Especially as it was another fine day with the morning sun red in the sky giving everything a rosy sunrise hue. Shame he'd have to return to duty after completing this mission. He shook his head.

"Shall we look at the runners?" Phylebos suggested.

"Good idea."

They walked over to a fenced paddock where more indricotheres stood snorting and pawing the ground. These were as different from the previous beasts of burden as a carthorse is from a thoroughbred, thought Colfax. These had longer legs, a narrower body and a general sleek appearance. These were bred purely for racing. Small women, all body-painted different colors, sat high in the saddles. Shortly after, they were led by grooms to the starting line. When the flag dropped, the massive beasts thundered off. They were slow starters but soon picked up speed as they galloped around the track. Everybody started cheering and waving their chosen beast.

"Let's place our bets on the next race," one of the other merchants suggested. They found seats in the stands and when the next race started, cheered on the green, which won by a neck.

Phylebos loaned one of his harem to Colfax to place the bets and they won more than they lost. During the day, he asked anyone who would listen about their views towards off world contact. Apart from several strange looks, it confirmed that the men of Mantua mostly could not care less about aliens extracting water from distant oceans.

Finally, as the orange sun sank to the horizon in another red glare the last race was due. Colfax's back was getting stiff with sitting in the stands so he walked back down to the paddock. He was no expert on the creatures but the pink indricothere took his eye. The pink-painted jockey was standing by, stroking its neck. She saw him watching and nodded politely. Like the other jockeys, she was a small, petite woman and had tiny breasts. Apart from her paint and a loincloth she was completely naked. The crowd surged away, leaving them temporarily alone.

"Do you think you'll win?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes, I'm gonna win this," she said. Her voice was firm and determined and she spoke with no hesitation or doubt.

"I thought the blue was the favorite?" Colfax said.

"Yeah, maybe. But I've got this."

He looked closer at the woman. Under her pink paint, he saw vertical lines in her forehead -- a mark of sheer determination. He was impressed and liked what he saw and wished her luck. Taking a risk, crossing his fingers, he put a big bet on pink and then made his way back to the stands in time to watch the flag drop. They were off.

The blue was first off and soon had gained a length and then two. A yellow followed with the pink in the bunch. The indricotheres thundered around the track, the earth shaking under their weight, the blue still in the lead. Colfax swore and the merchant looked at him. But at the first bend, the pink was at the front of the bunch having shouldered aside the brown which was now trailing.

"Come on, pink!" Colfax shouted.

Around the curve, the pink was gaining on the yellow and both jockeys were flailing the beasts with their crops. He couldn't quite see what happened but as the pink flanked the yellow, it sidestepped and the yellow stumbled, almost tripped, staggered again and by the time its long legs recovered the pink was ahead. Colfax yelled it on, punching the air with his fist, to the amusement of the merchant.

Now it was between the blue and pink but was the blue still too far ahead as they were coming up to the third bend before the final straight? Her whip hand rapidly beating her mount's flank, she speedily gained on the lead indricothere, their legs blurring with speed.

But the blue wasn't the favorite for nothing. Looking behind her, the blue jockey saw the other coming and avoided the pink's attempt to trip it. Now it was down to pure pace and both indricotheres increased their speed to the finishing line as the jockeys' arms flailed away. Everyone on the stands, male and female, mentor or harem girl was on their feet, all differences forgotten as they cheered on the race. They drew level with only fifty yards to go and then the pink nosed ahead -- to win by half a neck. It was the closest result of the night. All those who had bet on the favorite cursed their luck although Colfax was beside himself as he had won big.

He forced his way through the crowds and collected his winnings. By the standards of this world he reckoned he was temporarily at least a wealthy man. He thought about buying himself his own harem girl but decided against it as he couldn't take her off world with him. Anyway, what would Skyann say? It was a shame he would soon have to return to the Convolvulus. Phylebos and the two merchants congratulated him -- especially when Colfax offered to buy them a meal at the best restaurant in Port Janus. He was drunk and it was late when he got back to the Inn of the Eight Vines.

Skyann also had an interesting day. Getting directions, she walked over to the market and picked up fresh clothes for them both. Although there were some men present, mostly stallholders with only a few shoppers, she saw that they were vastly outnumbered by women. Which reminded her that on this world they had seen far more women than men. The younger women were all dressed like her in revealing clothes but there were a large number of older women present and these mostly wore simple shift dresses in thicker material and somber hues that concealed their bodies.

She stopped before a stall selling pottery which was owned by an older woman wearing a brown dress. The woman was aged in her mid-fifties with a worn face and dyed hair but she had a kind expression.

"Did you make these?" Skyann asked, handling a vase.

"Mostly; there's a few of us craftswomen at our workshop," she said.

Skyann bought it and asked if she could ask a few questions.

"Go ahead, dear," the woman said.

"I'm not from around here. Why are there so many women compared with men?" That had been bothering her a lot.

The woman stared at her. "It must be very different where you are from. Here, about five girls are born for every one boy. It means us women get very undervalued," she added bitterly. "When my mentor decided to breed me, I had five girls and one boy. Just average, I guess."

"Decided to breed you?" Skyann said with horror.

"With my agreement of course. But I wasn't getting younger at the time so it was time for me to start breeding."

The questions filled Skyann's mind.

"When they turned eighteen, my daughters became harem girls, of course, and I believe my son has his own harem now," she said proudly. "My oldest two have already given me granddaughters," she said, proudly.

"How many can you have in a harem?"

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers
12