Mara Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still hot and bothered. Fidgeting, she wanted nothing more than to fall asleep in the safety of her brother's arms. To her luck he wouldn't leave her 'blue balled'. A gentle hand snaked down her chest, tweaking her now exposed nipples, driving her further over the edge, pushing further down to her waiting pussy.

She spread her legs, encouraging him to continue. He probed under the fabric, feeling the subtle curve of her lips, her pulsing mound and finally her aching clit. He worked her deftly. Switching between stroking her clit to slowly and teasingly working a finger inside of her.

Never did Ezra ever think he would actually see Mara naked, never mind be slowly inserting fingers into her. Her hips bucked violently on top of him, back arched, mouth open in a wordless shout.

She rode out the orgasm. Body silhouetted by the slowly dying candles. Ezra knew she needed more. Inserting a second finger he stimulated her clit with the palm of his hand and soon her second, and third, orgasms sparked.

She dropped limply against him breathing heavily. She was in heaven. As their breathing returned to normal, Ezra pulled a tartan blanket over themselves, not bothering to clean up or get dressed. As they drifted off to sleep in the fading light, she whispered something that stole his heart.

"I love you."

12