Marabogo: Cuckold Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of... of course dear." Edgar nodded timidly. While he did, his mind flooded with thoughts of how soft and amazing his wife's breasts were. He knew it would be hard, but he knew that somehow he had to reconcile with the fact that only a black man would get to feel her wonderful breasts from now on.

"Good..." Meredith felt such an unpreceded release like she had been reborn into the woman, that deep inside, she had always wanted to be.

"You little cuck!" Meredith just needed to call her husband a cuck again. The thought of just telling him...

Get up you little cuck and do the dishes... Was something that really appealed to her once they got home. Until then, however, she would make the utmost of this incredible island.

In the elevator, having dragged the suitcases inside, Joshua apologized to those inside and to those who couldn't get on because of the room his suitcases took up. He did breath a small sigh of relief since there were no Marabogan men who wanted to get on if there had been he would probably have had to wait for the next elevator. Though he wouldn't have minded, a big part of him wanted to hurry up to his room where he had left Megan with that big Marabogan man.

On the way up, he glanced over at the Chinese couple, where the husband had gotten down on all fours and acted as a chair for his wife who sat on his back.

On the third floor, where the Polish couple got off, Tiffany Millen, a twenty-four-year-old bikini model was in the processing of pushing her husband Ray, who was a fitness competitor out of their room.

"Oh, you thought that you were going to get to watch that big hot black man fuck me, did you?" The beautiful blonde stood there naked with her hand on her husband's chest, keeping him out of the room.

Even Mikolaj who was completely devoted to his wife had to glance over when he caught a glimpse of Tiffany's spectacular tits. They were big, fake and perfectly shaped. Tits he would have deemed photoshopped if he had seen them in a magazine.

Agnieszka, of course, noticed her husband's glances at the young blonde. However, instead of getting upset, she smiled to herself. She knew that her husband was obsessed with breasts, especially her own. When they started seeing each other, he would feel them and suck on them every chance got. Something that remained true even to this day. Though he knew that he wouldn't get to feel them whilst they were on Marabogo, today she was really going to tease him, pretend that she was going to let him suck them.

You've been such a good cuck today, so I'm going to let you suck them... Agnieszka smiled to herself when she thought about how she would lean over her husband with her breasts, see the dreamy smile on his face and his tongue sticking out. But just at the last second, before his tongue touched her skin, she would lean back and laugh. Something she would repeat many times over until she deemed him properly punished.

"God, you're such a loser. Be thankful that I let you sit out here with your tiny limp dick and listen whilst a real man fucks me." Tiffany slammed the door on her husband face.

Immediately the fit and jacked Ray got down on his knees and pressed his ear against the door.

Is she going to suck his black cock first... she so loves sucking black men's cocks... Ray felt his penis hurt and ache as the chastity belt prevented an erection.

Inside, the big Marabogan man, Mgali, still chuckled after watching the sultry woman throw her wala husband out.

Having slammed the door in her husband's face, Tiffany brushed her hands and smiled to herself. She loved humiliating her husband. Once done, she raised her chest, making her big boobs stand out even more, after which she turned and walked through the small hallway that lead to the bedroom. Sensually swaying her hips as she did. When she passed the corner, she saw the sexy Marabogan man who was waiting for her.

He was all naked. The sunlight that came in through the window made his deep ebony complexion take on an almost glowing hue. He was big. At least a foot taller than her. And that cock. That thick... long... black cock that hung down to his knees.

Oh god... Tiffany almost creamed just looking at him. He could do whatever he wanted to her.

Mgali relished in the sight of the naked woman. Except for her light tan of gold, her skin was fair as milk. Her hair, long and wavy, and bright as the sun. Her body, curvaceous, yet with a slender waist. Her ass was shaped like a ripe peach, ready to squeezed and eaten. With each inch that his eyes wandered up her body, his black cock grew the same amount.

Since Mgali had only been with two other pale women, the thing that made his cock stiffen even more, as the woman moved in closer, was the color of her eyes. They were blue as the sky.

"May I worship your big black cock?" Tiffany looked up at Mgali with pure desire.

"Soon." Mgali's English wasn't very good, but he knew enough to know what the woman wanted. Something he had noticed was how much the pale women loved to clean the Marabogan men's manhoods with their mouths.

With that, Mgali leaned down and pressed his lips against the beautiful woman's.

"Mhm." Tiffany felt the man's tongue slid between her lips. As he passionately kissed her, she felt his hands on her breasts and ass, squeezing them both.

Oh yeah... Tiffany loved being in the black man's strong arms. Not only that, but she felt the amazing sensation of having his lengthy black cock pressed up against her flat belly, all the way up to her breasts.

God, it's soo big... Tiffany imagined how good it would feel inside her tight pussy, whilst at the same time their wet kisses continued.

Outside, Ray's penis was aching like never before.

God her sweet pussy is going to get so stuffed... Ray could the Marabogan man's black cock in his mind. It was huge. He could see his wife's pussy stretch as the black man pushed himself inside of her.

Suddenly he heard a soft gasp from inside the room.

Tiffany couldn't take her eyes off of Mgali's majestic cock that now starred her right in the face. Her tongue constantly slid along her lips. She was so horny for his cock. Her chest heaved with each heavy breath that she took. Even though her pussy hadn't even been touched, she was so close to orgasm from the sheer and utter excitement that flowed through the body.

As a drop of precum oozed out from the tip of his bulbous cockhead, Tiffany just couldn't take it any longer and wrapped her sweet lips around the beautiful and thick head.

"Mmmm... Mhmmmmm!" Just a second after she had felt the sweet taste of his precum and stiffness of his rection, an intense warmth that originated from her clit, rushed out through her entire body.

Oh goddd... Tiffany just kept his cock still in her mouth whilst the orgasm went off like a bomb. A glistening drop of her sweet juice even fell from her wet pussy.

Looking down at the blonde woman, Mgali could tell by the erratic movement of her eyes that she had come.

As the orgasm subsided, Tiffany really wanted to give back to the strong black man who had made her come, so she started sucking his cock, and little by little she increased her slobbering until she was furiously sucking him hard. Her lips and tongue sliding across a third of its length. That was as much as she could take. She so hoped that he enjoyed her blowjob as much as she loved giving it. Though as she slurped on his stiff manhood, something hit her.

Oh god, I have thanked him... Tiffany thought of how her husband always thanked her so much whenever she let him come. And here she was, having received the most amazing orgasm from this big Marabogan man, and she hadn't even thanked him. She had been so ungrateful.

"Oh Mgali, I'm such a selfish slut." With her fingers still wrapped around his thick girth, Tiffany leaned back, releasing him from her mouth, saliva dripping from both his cock and her lips.

"I didn't even thank you for giving me such an orgasm just now. I don't deserve your tremendous black cock." With what she had just said, she knew that she should probably take away her from his manhood, but she just couldn't, it just felt too good in her hand.

Mgali looked down at the beautiful woman beneath him and thought for a moment.

"Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth," Mgali told her with a small degree of harshness.

Without a word, Tiffany did what he told her and crossed her arms behind her back, whilst at the same time arching her chest up, in her mind making herself more presentable by showing off more of her breasts. Like he had told her, she also opened her mouth and even stuck her tongue out.

Looking down at the busty woman, Mgali gathered some saliva in his mouth and spat it right into her mouth.

Mmm... Tiffany felt his spit on her tongue and in her mouth. A man had never done that to her before, but it felt so deserving after not having thanked him. Furthermore, she loved it.

"Now keep your mouth wide," Mgali told her whilst he grabbed his throbbing cock and plunged it in between her lips.

"Aghh..." Tiffany felt his cock in the back of her throat as he grabbed the back of her head with both hands. Even though she started gagging the seconds he started fucking her mouth, she kept her hands locked behind her back. She had never felt like more of a slut, and she absolutely loved it.

After a few seconds of banging her mouth, Mgali pulled his big cock out, which formed a big bubble of spit from Tiffany's saliva filled mouth. The bubble popped as soon as Mgali pulled away further.

"Arghh... hu... hu..." Spit flowed from her mouth whilst Tiffany tried to catch her breath. After some huffing and puffing, she raised herself back up again and looked up at Mgali whilst opening her mouth wide. She was ready to take him again.

Instead, and with a smile on his face, Mgali grabbed her arms and raised her up onto her feet. After a quick and sloppy kiss, he turned with her and pushed her onto the soft mattress of the kingsize bed.

"Oh," Without even thinking, Tiffany spread her legs, ready to receive his big black cock.

She did not have to wait.

After a short glance at the woman's naked beauty, Mgali's eyes took to her inviting pussy and quickly got on top of her. With a firm grip of his pulsating cock, he plunged it inside her.

"Oh godd yessss!" Tiffany cried out in pleasure as his thickness stretched her out. How had she ever thought that her husband's limp dick could ever fulfill or satisfy her? She, of course, knew the answer. It never had. Which had been evident by all those finger sessions she had had after he had gone to sleep. When thinking back, most of the sessions had been filled with thoughts of the big black men she had seen at the gym.

Oh god yes, fuck my wife, fuck my beautiful wife like I can never even dream of doing... With his ear pressed hard against the door, Ray got such a blissful look on his face when he heard his wife cry out. He knew that the big Marabogan man was fucking her so hard. So into the moans of his wife was Ray, that he didn't even notice the two women walking by and laughing at him.

"Maybe you should have that cuck husband of yours sit outside like that?" Harriet still couldn't believe that she was calling her daughter's husband cuck. Or even using that word for that matter.

Just a couple of months ago she hadn't even heard the word. It was when her twenty-eight-year-old daughter, Melissa had told her about Marabogo and had invited her to join her and her husband Thomas's trip there, that she found out what it meant. First of all, she had been shocked to learn that her daughter had been sleeping with black men and that her son-in-law enjoyed watching. Secondly, Harriet had, of course, declined the invitation.

Melissa, however, felt that it was time for her fifty-two-year-old mother to enjoy life again, after being alone since her deadbeat husband, Melissa's father left her five years ago. That's why Melissa sent her mother several clips of herself sucking black men's cocks, and even the video of her gangbang. For several weeks afterward, Melissa didn't hear from her mother, then out of the blue she called her and asked, that maybe she could come, just for the sun.

In reality, Harriet had watched the videos her daughter had sent her, and though at first, she had been appalled. Little by little, however, she found herself coming back to the videos, and over the course of a week, she had started touching herself watching the naked black men and seeing the enjoyment her daughter expressed when she had their sizable cocks in her mouth. Harriet even found herself comparing the black men's cocks to that of her bum ex-husband's, to the point of her laughing when she remembered how small it was.

When they arrived on Marabogo, Melissa had told her mother that she wanted her to use her husband Thomas like she did. Though it had been a bit awkward at first, within a couple of days she had been calling him a cuck and letting him know what a tiny dick he had whilst he watched his wife in bed with a Marabogan man. Harriet had even sat on his face and had him eat her pussy, which was something that hadn't happened in, forever. And she could tell that her son in law was used to eating pussy as within minutes she had creamed all over his face. Thomas had even eaten her cum filled pussy when she and Melissa had gotten fucked by two big black men at the same time. Which was when Harriet had experienced her first truly penis induced orgasm. Or rather cock induced orgasm, since she would now never refer to a black man's organ as a penis, that was what little wimps like her daughter's husband had.

"Maybe, though I like having him watch me when I'm in bed with black men." Melissa giggled as they passed the naked cuck glued to the door.

Oh, Tiffany... Ray listened to his wife and the black man, as another slimy tear of precum oozed down from his caged penis onto his thigh. The amount that had now dried on his leg could probably have filled a shot glass.

Like the rest of the Marabogan men, Mgali was the opposite of a wala in bed. Just a few moments after having plunged inside her wet pussy, he reached over Tiffany and grabbed the headboard of the bed with both hands and was absolutely slamming into her. Each of his powerful thrusts was made even more intense with the contraction of his butt muscles, burying his cock even deeper.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Tiffany's big firm tits bounced back and forth as the most intense orgasm she had ever had blew up inside of her. Her eyes had nowhere to go except into the back of her head.

"Ohohohhhohhohhh myyyyyy godddddd!" Mgali was fucking her so hard that she almost couldn't put together proper words.

The sound of his big balls slapping against her pussy, mixed with the wet sound of his throbbing twelve-inch black cock ramming in and out of her moist gash, filled the room. As did Tiffany's ongoing orgasms.

"Ahhh..." Mgali exhaled heavily whilst holding back his next heave. He could feel the familiar twirling sensation in his balls, which meant that he was close to climaxing. Though he wasn't ready to pump her full of cum yet. Instead, he stayed still on top of her, with his cock buried halfway inside her pussy. For a moment he admired Tiffany's beauty and her sweaty body.

Suddenly, Tiffany who was a bit dazed from the constant onslaught of orgasms felt the sweet sensation of Mgali's lips pressed against hers. His tongue sliding in between her lips and locking with her own tongue.

"Mhmm." It was as if this big Marabogan man had read her mind. That she was overwhelmed by his prowess in bed and needed a small break. At the same time, however, he had remained inside of her with his thick black cock, which was a sensation she didn't want to be without.

"Mmm Mgali." Tiffany moaned when she felt him grab her and roll over, putting her on top.

Mgali ran his hands up from her firm butt along the length of her back, whilst feeling her big tits pressing down against his chest.

After several more passionate and sloppy kisses, Tiffany could tell that Mgali wanted her to sit up, so with the palm of her hands resting on his powerful chest, she pushed herself up. The moment she did, his girthy cock sunk deeper inside of her, expelling a sweet sigh.

"Ohhh goddd." Tiffany leaned back and closed her eyes for just a second. His black cock felt so good inside of her. It filled and stretched her to perfection.

"Mmm." When she opened her eyes Mgali's had reached up and cupped her big breasts with his strong and manly hands. Fondling them, squeezing them. They were his to do with as he wanted. And if his hands weren't amazing enough, Tiffany soon felt Mgali's lips around her sensitive nipples.

"Ohh yess." The pleasure of having him suck her tits made Tiffany close her eyes and lean her head back. Mgali knew exactly how to explore her breasts. With his hands resting on them, holding them, he would flick her erect nipple with his tongue before he wrapped his lips around her areola and sucked it into his mouth. There between each suck of her nipple, he would again lick it with his wet tongue. Like that he went back and forth between her tits, making Tiffany absolutely squeal with lust.

After his lips left her breasts, Tiffany opened her eyes and looked down at the sexy black man. Looking at him, she wondered why she hadn't gone black sooner. Why she had even been with wimpy guys like her husband in the first place.

"Oh ohh ohh..." Softly Tiffany began to move her hips, sliding up and down the length of his shaft. Not only was it a nice change of pace, but she was able to enjoy every inch of his stiff cock as it slid in and out of her.

Magali, however, was ready to ravish the blonde woman again, and with a firm hold of her hips with both hands, he did just that.

Tiffany, who had thought that she was in control since she was on top, got quite the awakening when Magali started pounding her pussy hard from underneath.

"Ohh my godddd!" Her eyes widened in both surprise and amazement. She couldn't believe the intensity that Magali could bring from his position. All the wimpy guys she had been with, which was what she had started calling the white guys that she had been with, like her husband, had all laid there under her, letting her do everything, whilst they fawned over her naked body.

But with Mgali, it was like there was no difference if he was on top or on the bottom.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Tiffany cried out in another immense orgasm whilst Mgali's balls were slapping against her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Ah ah ah ahh!" Once again Mgali felt that twirling sensation in his balls. This time, however, he was going to fill her with his manly and potent milk.

Before he no longer could control his climax, he flipped Tiffany over and got on top of her again. No Marabogan man would ever fill a woman with his seed from the bottom position, which was considered a position of submissiveness. A woman's position. A position the wala husbands of the women who came to the island would happily take and remain in until they climaxed. Another reason why Marabogan men no longer called them men, but Walas, which was their word for wimps or weaklings.

"Ah ah ahh ahhh!" Mgali, who was no on top of Tiffany pumped away hard. Each time he buried his big cock inside her pussy put him one step closer to erupting.

"Oh oh yes Mgali, fill my white pussy with your cum!" Tiffany looked up at the big black man, she could tell that he was getting close. She could even feel it as it cock was getting even thicker.

"Ah ah ahhhhhhhhh!" With one intense thrust, Mgalil completely buried his cock inside Tiffany's pussy and from the tip of his cock, a huge burst of cum shot out. Whilst his manhood pulsated, releasing load after load of semen, his big balls were fully pressed up against her gushing lips.