Marathon Girl

Story Info
Our marathon starts and finishes in the bedroom.
5.1k words
4.53
19k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got checked in, picked up the race packets and immediately went out to dinner. Focused on our pre-race, we ate light and healthy, while Bryan had a big ass bacon-cheese burger...obviously he wasn't running.

We got back to the hotel, got everything laid out and ready to go for the race and decided to go straight to bed. We both wanted to be rested, and it was Tara's first marathon, and she seemed a little worried.

That night, she woke up around four in the morning, in a total panic. She was so worked up and nervous, but we tried to calm her down.

She smiled, "I know my training has been good, and I feel healthy, but I guess, I'm just really nervous...it's your seventh, or eighth! Of course, you're not nervous."

"Just try to breath...and visualize what all you've done to prepare for this...you're ready."

Bryan grinned, "I'm just gonna throw this out there...but we all know one thing that releases tension...and it could stretch out those muscles and get you all limbered up."

He smiled at me and looked back to Tara, as she laughed, nodding, "I don't think some of that stretching is going to help my running...but it makes me happy...and it might calm me down."

She got a sexy grin, "I think I could use a little limbering-up, before we head out."

"Baby girl, so could I."

"Same here," Bryan grinned.

We watched her strip off the t-shirt, giving us a little titty bounce, but then she pushed her panties down and kicked them aside. She spread her pussy open with her fingers and opened her legs some...mmmm, it was pink and moist, almost glowing with warmth from the lamp on the nightstand.

She snapped her fingers, "I think we need more naked, here...you two have a mission...get me relaxed and limber!"

She grabbed hold of my underwear and pulled them down, gesturing me to sit on the bed. It bobbed heavy between my legs...not completely erect yet, "Mmmm, that's what the doctor ordered." She looked over at Bryan, "Baby, what're you waiting for? I need both my men."

Our lips parted from a steamy peck, and she kissed her way down over my chest, working her way to her knees. She grabbed a hold of the base and planted a big, wet, kiss on the tip, "Mmmm...yeah, this's the perfect warm-up...great idea, honey!"

He admired the gorgeous, rounded firmness of her ass, and stroked his cock.

Pursing her lips, she ran them up and down the shaft. I groaned, and laid back with my eyes closed, savoring the warm caress, "Yeah...yeah, that's my runner girl...my sexy little runner."

Anxiously pushing the head through her lips, and bobbing the shaft deeper, she felt it harden and pulse. "Damn, baby girl, that...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good...yeah...so fucking good!"

I pushed my fingers though her hair and held her tight, rolling my hips...nearly shoving it into her throat, "Fuckkkkkkk! Fuckkkkkk, that's good!"

Bryan moved in closer to tease her cheek with his, while she let mine slip from her lips, to bob over my belly.

She wrapped her lips around his cock, closing them tight and caressing its girth. She adored both her men, but always loved hearing the pleasured moans, when she took it a little deeper.

She worked her lips over his cock, before going lower to suck his balls, and stroke us both, a cock in each hand.

Then she rubbed them both over her face, "Mmmm...beautiful...thick...cocks...my cocks!" She went back and forth a couple times, taking turns, stroking one while she sucked the other.

With one in each hand, she leaned back and giggled, "I think you're both ready...to release some of my tension." She looked over at Bryan, "What do you think, sweetie?"

Bryan had some sweet wood, but he ignored it and trailed his fingers over my erection, giving the head a squeeze. It was deep crimson, and every vein was bulging, pulsing with my heartbeat and he was grinning, "Oh yeah, he's ready...definitely ready."

She jumped up and threw her leg over me, straddling my cock and guiding it to the warmth between her legs. Moaning with pleasure, she rolled her hips, to glide her pussy lips up and down the erection, "Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...that's the spot...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god,".

With a big, sexy grin, she grabbed each my hands and placed them on her breasts, "Play with these...while I ride you. Yeah, that's good."

Leaning forward and teasing me with her tits, she sank the head of my cock inside. She paused for just a moment, savoring its pulse against her pussy's tight grasp.

With loud groans, from her lips and mine, she began driving her pussy down over my cock. It slid easily past her pussy lips, into the warm depths of her pussy, but she started grinding it and even rolling her hips, to get the best penetration. She moaned, "Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...this feels so...ahhhh...so amazing!"

She picked things up, riding hard...and riding fast. It was perfect for me, but she was almost gasping, and I realized that this wasn't achieving the goal, "Fuck...you're wearing yourself out on that thing...we can't have that. Let's try something different...just bend over and I'll do you from behind."

I started to shove back inside, and Bryan smiled at her, "Got a better idea...I want in on this...let me in there and do yer clit." He slid under her, between her knees, laughing, "And I got the best view in the house."

My fingers wrapped around the shaft, poking and teasing the moist lips, while he worked her clit. I started in again, pumping with the trademark, long, deep thrusts.

She moaned, "Oh god...both my boys...both my husbands...this's what I need...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...this's totally...totally what I need!"

My balls were brushing his lips, but when he looked up, I pulled back and paused. He was in heaven...watching our wife being fucked...pleasuring her clit...and inches from my cock. Our focus was on her, but I knew he wanted a dick between his lips...maybe later, I thought...definitely later.

Buried between those toned, runner-thighs, he worked her clit and mumbled, "Mmmm Tara...mmmm...hard...so hard...mmmm...so fucking hard!"

"Yeah....ahhhh yeah...baby girl, this has to be workin'...ahhhh...ahhhh...getting you all stretched...and limber."

It was broken up but she answered, "God...yeah, fuck me...oh god, that's...that's nice...she's feeling good...you boys make me feel so good...work that pussy...work that clit...yeah, work it!"

"Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...oh god...fuck me...yeah baby...suck my little...my little clit...suck that clit good."

Minutes later she was moaning, "Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuck...fuck me...fuck me!" She arched her back and moaned even louder, as her body shuddered with orgasm.

I slammed deep and hard, till the moans mellowed and she collapsed over Bryan. When she looked back, she smiled, "Mmmm...that was amazing...I think I love this race prep...we need to do more post-race...that is if I'm still alive and moving." With tousled, after-sex hair and flushed skin, she looked incredibly sexy (and fuckable).

She turned back, and looked at Bryan's erection, "And it looks like there's more race prep to go...it's all big and hard." She took it between her lips, and he anxiously started humping into her mouth.

The pleasure went on and on, but I knew it was about to end, when I felt it in my balls. Feeling my dick throb against her pussy's tight grip, I started pounding faster. I needed a release, and took hold of her hips, thrusting hard, and slamming it all the way. My cock swelled inside her, and I grunted, "Fuccckkkkkkkk yeah!"

Her body shuddered with the satisfaction, when she felt the pulses spray over her insides. I could feel the warmth soaking my cock and just kept fucking into the seed.

Bryan nearly yelled, "Fuck! There she goes...I can see it shoot...your balls...they're jumping! Dude, you're balls jumped...that is fucking hot as shit!"

I kept on fucking and a froth formed around her lips; I coated my fingers and pushed them into Bryan's mouth. He sucked them, while Tara worked his cock. I knew when I felt his lips tighten around my fingers, he was grinding, and dumping a load down her throat.

After I heard her swallow, her body relaxed again. I wasn't rock-hard, but was still pumping her and she looked back, "Oh Rob...yeah...mmmm...yeah...yeah, that's it...that feels...amazing...fuckkkkkk!"

When I finally pulled out, I watched the cum bubble out, but Bryan was on it, and probing deeper with his tongue.

Opening his mouth and showing me his coated tongue, I knew he wanted to share. I acknowledged it with a nod, "Tara...baby girl...Bryan's got some protein for you."

She laughed, "Mmmm...more race prep!" She twirled around and mashed her lips into his, slurping loud, before licking his lips clean and looking up.

My cock was semi, and arching out from my pubes, "Got a bit more for'ya."

She grinned at Bryan, "Wanna share?"

I moved in closer, and he nodded, with a quick, "Fuck yeah," and raised off the bed, taking the tip between his lips. Tara joined him, working her tongue all over the shaft, while I just moaned.

She loved sucking it clean after fucking, but who doesn't like licking pussy off a cock? It's all slick, and shiny, but still a little hard...it's like taking the cock for a victory lap.

Bryan licked his lips, looking up with a big grin, "Mmmm," he moaned softly. Savoring the sex on his tongue, "That's perfect, dude...fuckin' perfect...love to taste her on your dick!"

Tara kissed him, sharing the lingering sex and smiling, "I love to taste me on his dick."

Well, they read my mind! I laughed, content that I called it...they voiced exactly what was running through my head.

We were both still hard or semi, but I think he had a full-on erection and gave it a little grope, "The taste of you seems to be a major turn-on...for everybody."

I looked over at Tara, "More importantly, how are you doing? Do you feel better...relaxed...limber...satisfied?"

She tipped her head back and stretched some, "Yeah...I do...I feel all of that...Bryan called it...thank you, sweetie...thank you both!"

He smiled, "Anytime little girl," and headed downstairs to the coffee shop for some real coffee. I made a couple PB&Js for breakfast; we brought it all with us, because it was the usual routine before a run.

When I handed her one, I smiled, "Baby girl...you got this...we got this...I'll be with you all the way."

"With this and two shots of protein in my belly, on top of the way I feel, I may just beat you!"

"Talking smack...we'll see how it works out."

He came in with the coffee, and whistled, "Jeez...you've got the medal already...for the hottest female runner!"

"Yeah, she's smokin' those tights...I know I'm not running behind her, especially in those."

She grinned, "You worried about runner's bulge?"

"Yes...yes, I am...I'm gonna wear a jock, but it can get pretty tight when you're all boned-up."

She giggled, "We'll just have to run side by side then," and headed back into the bathroom.

Both mesmerized, Bryan and I watched her sexy ass sway and whistled.

"Stop, you two."

The start went smooth, and the pack spread out quick, making our run super comfortable. Of course, the ogling came back to haunt me, because Tara was making an effort to point out the better male bottoms ahead of us. I guess it was a way to pass the time, but the semi wasn't helping my focus. Butt watching is something I've always enjoyed about running; female or male, runners have some of the sweetest asses...always toned and muscular.

We were 8 miles in, and Tara spotted Bryan...we were just getting started but feeling good. Bryan was our support crew, and yelled, "Doing, okay?"

I was fine, of course, but he was mostly worried about Tara. He wasn't alone, but I was right by her side, and knew it was all good.

She held her thumb up, answering, "Doin' fine, sweetie...both doin' fine!"

At mile twenty, we were at 3:48.26, and feeling really good about our time...especially with Tara, being a first timer. She was doing amazing...just fucking amazing, "Tara, baby girl...you're killin' it!"

That's when we caught sight of Bryan again, grinning, with wafers in his hand; I yelled, "Buddy, we owe ya...we owe ya!"

Tara looked back, "What can we do, baby...you're amazing!"

We passed him, and he was laughing, "Oh I've got plans...big plans to even things up."

I gave Tara her wafers, "This'll get us there...should get us to the end."

I was feeling good...like I could make my PR, but then I looked over at Tara. Damn, she looked hot...despite the jog bra, the bounce was still there. I turned away, trying to focus on race, but then my eyes settled on the ginger chick, about forty feet ahead. She had passed us around mile 18...at the time, I think I was talking to Tara and didn't really notice her, but now I did. This woman was hot...beautiful shimmering hair that was pulled back...a curvy feminine build, and this amazing, rounded ass.

Yeah, you can call me simple...I was thinking that I could follow that ass for a long while. I was even imagining what she looked like from the front. My head was not where it needed to be, because I envisioned her with C cups...puffy nips...sexy freckles...and thick, pouty lips. Fuck, I gotta stop this and focus!

I looked past her only to see another hot ass, in bright green tights...where the fuck are all these women coming from? Then the hot guy with black tights that Tara pointed out around mile 10...he was back! He had a beautiful, muscled build and an ass that was 100 percent eye candy...it was a great view, but it wasn't helping me focus. All the distractions made the miles go by fast...not great times, but not bad either.

Around mile 26, we could see the finish. She knew I wanted to break 5, "You still got some in the tank?"

"Yeah...yeah I do."

"Sweetie, you got me this far, and I'm gonna do it...you go...get on it!" She yelled, "You got this...you fucking got it!"

I crossed the finish at 5:01.53...not what I wanted, but damn close. A race volunteer threw a mylar sheet over my shoulders and smiled, "Good job, buddy...food and beers over there...grab a water."

I wasn't all that disappointed because I knew I could do it, and I was more excited about Tara's achievement. I watched her cross the line, with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then I spotted Bryan, and he was headed our way.

I ran over to her, "You, OK?"

"Yes...yes...tears of joy," she threw her arms around me, "You stuck with me...you make it...make the time?"

I grinned, "5:01.53...pretty fuckin' close...it's damn good...and you kept up...marathon girl...you killed it, marathon girl!"

Then we felt Bryan's embrace...he hugged both of us. "Honey, you were amazing...you are the marathon girl!" He high fived me, "And you...you got the big dick energy...I saw you kick up the pace...fuckkkkkkk!"

With all our chatter, there were a few high fives on the way to the food tent. When I stopped at one of the tent poles to stretch, I felt it...my body needed some serious nutrition. I grabbed a couple bananas, and some pizza, but I don't think I chewed anything...I was so damned hungry. The beer never tasted so good, and I had several. We talked to another couple from Illinois for a long while...they were signed up for Chicago.

Tara gave me a nod, like she had the confidence to go for it. When they headed out, she held up her beer, "We might see you in Chicago!"

The guy grinned, "You're hooked...keep runnin!"

We talked a bit more about other races and, at one point, she smiled, "Guys, this morning's little pre-race activity...thank you! I think it really empowered me and helped me focus...you know?"

"That's just the power of big dick energy...never underestimate the power of the force," he grinned.

I laughed, pointing at myself and then Bryan, "We're both strong with the force...young lady, we can teach you the ways...of big dick energy."

"Oh, I know...and you two are the sexiest nerds I've ever seen! I better get you out of this beer tent before they kick us out."

************************************************

We headed back to the hotel, and Bryan had promised us massages after the race...and since I finished my shower, I got to be first. Before he had me flip over, he worked my back, shoulders, glutes, and then my calves. Focusing more on my legs and thighs, his touch felt amazing, but it triggered a lot more.

We both watched as my dick thickened with strong, throbbing pulses. It wasn't completely erect, but it was pretty damn close. I moaned as he cradled my balls in his hand and stroked the shaft with the other.

He savored it with a lusty, admiring gaze, taking in the crown, and the veining, that trailed over the thick, pulsing shaft. He squeezed tighter and grinned as it pulsed against his warm grip.

"Dude...this...this cock should fuckin' be in movies...pornstar...it's all pornstar!"

"Glad you like it...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah," I groaned as he held it with both hands, gently sucking the head.

His tongue swirled over the crown, before he went for the shaft, licking from my balls up to the tip...and then back down. He lavished attention on the head, probing the tip of his tongue into the slit. "Dude, fucking suck that dick...yeah...yeah, like that...yeah!"

He pumped it deep, right up to his throat, stroking the shaft with his lips. As soon as he went back to stroking it, Tara came out of the shower, wrapped in a towel, "Oh, I see the massage is going well! I don't want to hijack your masseuse, but I want one too."

He went back and forth, working both of us for a while before she moaned. "Ahhhh...that's good...it feels so good...Bryan, you're the best...supportive...you cheered us on all day!"

Then I remarked, "You know this scene's backward...dude, I love the massage, but I think we owe you...you're in the running for husband of the year."

"Yeah, sweetie...but at mile...what was it...mile 20...you said you had a plan."

"I...um...was thinking we could pick up with what we started this morning...maybe some post-race fun?"

"Lay back and let me fuck you...while we share our pornstar." He looked at me, "Maybe grab the lube...well, not maybe...just get the lube ready...I need some of the force, hangin' between your legs!"

She jumped up onto the bed with a sexy grin, "Get over here, pornstar."

I got on my knees and pushed it down to her lips; she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and stroked a few times, licking and sucking the head. She licked her way up and down the veiny shaft, stopping, now and then, to ensure the head got its share of tongue.

With my cock bobbing deep into her mouth, Bryan took a spot on the other side, stroking himself, "Here babe, suck on this...do me too." She anxiously took us both on, stroking, licking...and savoring our cocks.

We shifted some to give to make it easier for her. Slowly stroking the base of both cocks, she worked them with her mouth, starting with me and then Bryan...and then me again.

Bryan moaned, "Yeah, Tara...yeah...yeah...yeah, baby, lick that thing...lick it good...mmmm...yeah," running a hand through her hair with one hand and pawing a breast with the other.

Knowing full well they wouldn't fit, I teased her, "Go ahead try to get'm both in your mouth!"

She moaned seductively, "Mmmm...this's hot!" Opening wide and pressing them together, she licked them, before stretching her lips as wide as she could. She got her lips around both tips and started sucking...and slurping.

"Mmmm, I like this...really like this," Bryan moaned.

"Same here, dude...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

Tara pulled back, grinning, "Me too!"

She went back to working her mouth over both of us; she licked the length of each shaft, swirling her tongue over the tips, and driving each through her lips.

12