Marbella

Story Info
Her education.
4.7k words
4.42
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Marbella

Chapter 1

Do you ever hear of a nineteen year old virgin? Well meet me. My mom told me about the birds and the bees when I nineteen and was graduating from high school. Sound a little strange? You see I was home schooled all of my life. It started in kindergarten all the way through high school. We, my parents and I, lived half way up a mountain in Idaho. We weren't roughing it very much. Solar panels and a generator supplied power. A well and electric pump solved the water problem and a septic system took care of the waste.

Dad was a computer geek and mom had been a teacher before they moved out of the city. So dad still worked at his profession online and mom gave birth to me at our home twenty-five miles from the closest town. My childhood was great. Fished a lot, I had a fly rod. Not to brag but I was better at fly fishing then my dad when I was just eleven. We hunted in season. Shot my first elk when I was twelve. A garden gave us all kinds of vegetables. We canned the crop in the fall. We even canned fish and meat. I guess you could say I had a well-rounded education. Except for sex for all her good intentions mom gave me no clue about that part of it.

Now we had a computer and internet. That's how dad worked. I was not able to spend a lot of time on it, not like most of the other kids were able. And because the computer was in the living room my time on it was kind of restricted. One time when they both were outside working in the garden I was fooling around and typed some letters into the search engine. A screen popped up and said something about this was an adult site and if you are under eighteen you must leave immediately. To be honest it scared me and I left immediately.

In case you're wondering I actually went to the local high school when I graduated. I had taken all kinds of tests prior and I scored in the top five percent of the class. So I think mom did an excellent job as my teacher.

I never saw another naked person but myself. Dad and mom were all ways completely dressed. Dad was always covered in shirt, pants and socks. Mom might wear pajamas early in the morning and her long housecoat. When I asked questions mom would be hard pressed to explain things so that part of my education was a disaster. She did manage to cover mensuration before it hit me.

Now I was going off to college and away from home for the first time. Mom cried, dad cried, I cried. But it was time for the bird to leave the nest. At least that's what we told each other. They drove me over a hundred miles to a junior college. After I was settled in my dorm room mom cried a little more. Dad and I kept a stiff upper lip. Then they were gone and I was on my own.

Chapter 2

My roommate was wonderful person. We became fast friends and are to this day. Later in life she was my maid of honor and I was hers. Of course that was much later. We would sit for hours on our beds and talk about growing up and our experiences. She was really fascinated by my life on the mountain. Hunting, fishing and having a garden. Her parents both worked demanding jobs and spent little time with her. I guess we kind of were from opposite ends of the spectrum.

What really got to her was my lack of experience with boys. She couldn't believe I had never been kissed by a boy. Mom and dad would kiss me on the forehead sometimes but Cathy was taking about real kisses. So bless her heart she decided to teach me about it before I had to do it with a boy.

Did she ever teach me? Not like mom did when I was in her classroom. When it was class time it was books and lectures and tests. Outside with a rifle or fishing rod it was hands on lessons so I did have some practical experience. And Cathy went mostly with the practical method. Light little touching of the lips and later firm pressure and then oh my goodness open mouths and tongues. I have to tell you I really liked my new teacher and her methods. There was some conversation along with the practical. I liked the practical part the best although some of what she shared verbally was very valuable when it came time to deal with the members of the opposite sex later on.

Even during our first lesson I felt some feelings I had never felt before. When we had progressed to the point our tongues got involved I was really in a state I had never felt before. There was something happening between my legs that worried me a lot but kind of nice also.

Cathy apparently noticed my condition or reactions because she finally plainly asked me, "Do you want to take care of yourself? I can go down stairs and get a coke or something." We had been sitting on my bed and she had stood up.

I had no idea what she was talking about and told her so. She looked at me with a surprised expression. "Pleasure yourself or masturbate or whatever they call it where you come from. You know finger your pussy."

I still had no idea what she was talking about, "Oh Marbella, you poor girl...you don't know about taking care of yourself do you?" She sat on her bed looking at me and it looked like she might cry. "Don't you know about your own body? What feels good or how to make your body feel good? Satisfied and relaxed, you know the feeling of being on top of the world?"

Then she was silent, sitting there looking at me and she actually had tears running down her cheeks. Finally she dabbed at the tears and told me, "Ok my young friend we are going to start your real education. I'm not sure how just yet. Give me a day or two to think about it and when I figure it out we will start."

The next morning as she got out of bed she stood and pulled her night shirt off over her head. I was unable to stop staring; she had never done that before in front of me and she didn't have a bra on. I had never noticed it before but her breasts were small really not much more that large bumps on her chest. She blushed, pulled pajama bottoms off and then her panties. I was looking at another person, naked, no clothes to cover her body. The small breasts and when my eyes drifted lower she was almost hairless down there. Why was that? I had a lot of hair there. She pulled on her robe and flips, gave me a long look, grabbed her shower supplies and left the room.

I was alone for a while. I had to look. I pulled my pajamas' off and my panties. Yes I had bigger breasts then Cathy. Not a lot bigger but some bigger. The hair on my body hid what there was down there. Cathy was mostly exposed. I had seen a slit barely covered by hair. Maybe it was because she was a blonde and it didn't grow thick on blondes?

By the time she came back I was ready for my morning business and was heading for the door. She stopped in front of me took me by the shoulders and pulled me close. Then she kissed me a long kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth. Her arms wrapped around me and pulled me even closer. As she broke our kiss she whispered in my ear, "Tonight Marbella, tonight, we start your education."

"But I have my chess group tonight."

"Forget chess for one night. This is way more important than chess, trust me Marbella. This is way more important."

Chapter 3

Cathy found me that night after classes as I was getting supper in the commons cafeteria. "You ready for some lessons Marbella? I think I've got it figured out, well mostly anyway. Come eat your supper we have to get started. No...you are not having pie. Come on lets go."

She dragged me back to our dorm room and as she pushed me in she locked the door. "We don't want anybody wandering in by accident. We want privacy. Unless you want people to see you naked, your little tits and pussy. You want our friends barging in and looking at you all naked? I can unlock the door if you want."

"I'm getting naked in front of you? I don't think I want to do that. What are you going to do?"

"I hope to teach you the pleasures of sex. Orgasms, coming, how to get your jollies, whatever it's called. I'm going to teach you how to get some enjoyment that I think you have never felt before."

"I can promise you that when we start down this path we are going to have to go all the way. So let me kiss you and then we can start. If you really hate what I'm doing to you tell me. If you want me to stop I will but this is very important to your future wellbeing so be absolutely sure that you want me to stop."

She kissed me softly at first. Her arms wrapped around my body. Then as I let her kiss me harder a hand drifted down my back until she was touching my buns. She paused and looked me in the eyes for a moment. I could see the question without her saying a word. I nodded yes, as her kiss felt real interesting. Her tongue was in my mouth and then mine was in hers. I could feel the tingles I had felt before when we kissed like that.

Suddenly Cathy was kissing my neck. It was strange but so very pleasant. Then a hand was holding my breast and gently squeezing it. Those feelings seemed to be getting stronger. I liked what was happening to me. Then she stopped and moved back a few steps. "You want to go on? Are you ok with this so far? If you are feeling good so far the next step will be even better I think."

I nodded yes. I wasn't sure my voice was working. I was all goosebumps. My t-shirt was being pulled over my head. I raised my arms without being told because I just knew somehow that it was the next step. Then my bra was falling at my feet. It's called topless, I was naked from the waist and up. It did feel a little funny being exposed like that. Cathy had never seen my breasts before and now she was touching them. Running her hands all over them and touching my nipples and pulling on them softly. Everything she was doing was softly, except for her kisses.

"Take my shirt off Marbella. I should be like you are and then you can touch me like I'm touching you."

I did it. I almost wasn't able to work the buttons I was so nervous. I had seen her naked before and her little breasts. But I was doing it, taking her shirt off. I couldn't believe I was doing it but I wanted something to happen. I didn't know what was going to happen but I wanted to see what it was. Cathy had promised to teach me something and I wasn't sure what it was but she said I would enjoy it and I would feel better after it was over.

I'm not going to tell you everything that happened that night. We kissed a lot. She kissed and licked and sucked on my breasts. Cathy said we should call them tits at this point. So we did. After she did it to me I kissed her tits and licked them and sucked on the nipples. It was fun and maybe a bit confusing. I was getting more and more of those feeling in my body.             

When she knelt at my feet and pulled my jeans down I was so embarrassed. Then my panties were around my ankles and I was stepping out of them. Cathy giggled, "Oh my Marbella...you need a trim. It's like a forest down here."

I wanted to call it all off. I tried to move but she had her arms wrapped around my legs and I was trapped. "Wait...Marbella please don't stop me now, let me do this. Lay back on your bed."

I let her push me back until she was lowering me down onto my bed. Before I knew what was happening she was knelling and pulling my legs apart. "Let me do this. I promise it will teach you everything you'll need to know about your body. Try to relax and just let me do this."

Oh my God...did it ever. She touched me in places I never been touched before. Up inside and even on the outside up by the top of my opening. Did you know that a vagina has other names, pussy, twat, snatch, cunny and cunt and a lot more. Then she used her tongue. That was even better. Now I knew what those earlier feeling were and were them came from. It was down there between my legs. Then I felt the most wonderful things taking over my whole body. They went on and on and on until I was exhausted.

Cathy lifted her head up from where she was and looked at me. Smiling, her face wet and shiny, she asked, "Well what do you think? Was that good? Should I do it again?"

I begged her not to do it anymore. I didn't think I would survive one more time. Cathy crawled up alongside me and held me close.

I don't know how long we lay there together. But when I felt I had recovered enough I asked if I could do it to her. "I've never done anything or felt anything like that but I want to...no I have to learn how to bring you the same joy and feeling that you gave me. And I have to see what it is down there. My God...do you have any idea what you did to me?"

Cathy tried to tell me that it wasn't necessary but I insisted. She stripped off her jeans and panties and gave me a guided tour. It was fascinating. Big lips and little lips and the place that her urine came out and where babies came out and that special place that created all those wonderful feelings. Then I applied those lessons with her telling me when and where and how hard. It was the best thing I learned in college.

Later she also taught me how to bring those pleasures to myself when I felt the need.

As the schoolyear went on we spent many nights in each other's beds. And if one felt the need when the other wasn't interested a person could touch those places on her own. At night she could hear me and she would call out encouragement. When Cathy was on her own I would just lie there quietly and listen.

Chapter 4

I don't want to give the wrong impression. We weren't lesbians. I think the correct term was bi-sexual. By the middle of the first term we were both dating members of the other sex. We were with boys a lot, well actually young men because everyone was over eighteen. I was fussy who I dated and I wasn't a pushover. It took three or four dates before I even considered having sex. He had to be intelligent, that ruled out most of the jocks on campus. He had to be reasonably good looking, not movie star type but ugly didn't work. The main ingredient was he needed to respect me and my boundaries.

The first date was just that, no hand holding, no kissing and no nothing. If number two took place a light kiss on the lips maybe. By the fourth or fifth date there was real kissing and touching. From that point on I was a willing partner in almost anything.

As could be expected things sometimes went wrong. I was entertaining a nice young man in my dorm room when Cathy walked in. It was super embarrassing on my part. Not on his part though he stood up and didn't even try to hide his erection. Then he quickly invited Cathy to join us. That was the wrong thing to say. I invited him to leave. Right now and make it fast.

The benefit from that little episode was that we set up a plan to prevent it from ever happening again. If one felt that they may be using the room with another person we would text a code. After the encounter was over another text sounded the all clear. It meant no overnight visitors but neither of us wanted that anyway.

One other event stands out in my memory. I had been seeing this guy and was really enjoying his company. He was smart and witty. Not too handsome but clean shaven, I hated kissing a scratchy face, and he always smelt so clean. When necking I he seemed to be gentle. One night I gave him a hand job while he fingered me to an orgasm.

That led to us in my room on the next date several nights later. As he was getting ready to enter me I told him the condoms were in the drawer by the bed. He explained that he was clean and never used them. I explained that so was I but yes he needed to use one. A brief discussion took place. He started to force me. I hit him with an empty coke bottle that was on the table on top of his head. No major damage was done but as he got up off the floor he apologized for his behavior.

I lost it when he opened the drawer and reached for a condom. His clothes were thrown out in the hallway and when I waved the bottle at him he decided to leave. I texted the all clear to Cathy and when she came in I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face. As I told her what had happened she joined me in my celebration. From that time on a coke bottle was always next to our beds. Even in our together times if one got to aggressive the other would ask, "Where's my coke bottle?"

By my junior year I could honestly say that I thought my sex education was complete. Eventually I met and married my best friend and soul mate. We were so good together. We could talk for hours. He was kind and gentle. Would do anything for me and I would do anything for him. In bed his pleasure was only after I was satisfied, completely satisfied. Sometimes it took three or four orgasms before I was completely satisfied. Being a man, in the beginning it only took two orgasms to satisfy him. As can be expected after a while onetime would be enough for him. But not me, I still needed multiple orgasms. Thankfully he was always willing to spend whatever time or method it took to finish the job.

Chapter 5

Cathy married shortly after I did. Sadly hers did not turn out so good. Thankfully there were no children and the divorce was handled fairly. Cathy received a generous settlement along with alimony and he the house they had. I offered her place to life while she figured out the next step. It took a bit of convincing but she finally agreed. Over the next week end we moved her stuff into the guest room. Tony was super helpful. His pickup made two trips over a hundred miles each way before it was all moved. Some things ended up in a rental locker.

Tony was out of town and I never expected it but one night when Cathy was feeling super low we ended up in bed together. It was like old times. All the memories came flooding back. She still had the little tits I could remember. She still had that magic tongue. I was exploding so hard that I was afraid my head would come off. The truth was I missed my times with her. The times we would get naked and do whatever we wanted to the other. Sex with Tony was unbelievable but so was the sex with Cathy.

I was, as the saying goes, on the horns of a dilemma. Just what the hell was I doing? Getting in bed with Cathy was a mistake. A wonderful and delicious mistake, I had kind of forgotten what being with her been like.

Now what in the hell was I going to do? I really and truly loved Tony. I also truly and really loved Cathy. I had to tell Tony, didn't I? What was I going to say or worse yet what was he going to do? Get angry, file for divorce or tell me I had to make a choice, him or her?

We had spent the night making love. Well not the whole night. Maybe a bit over an hour, kissing and touching and all the things we could do to please each other. We were cuddling and I decided it was now or never. That wasn't quite true I had to tell him it and just seemed like now might be as good a time as any.

First I told him about my first time with sex. How Cathy had took me under her wing and explained and taught me about my body and the joy it could feel. The times we spent in each other's bed and how after Cathy had encouraged me to expand my horizons, about some of my misadventures with men. How we continued to be close after men had entered my world. Before I could finish with my confessions my wonderful husband touched my lips with his finger.

"I knew you weren't a virgin when I first meet you. I knew you had experience with men and women. Our first time in bed, I could only appreciate the skill and joy you brought to it. How you insisted that I bring you to a climax, before it was my turn. You were a woman that knew what she wanted. A strong woman that if I didn't accept you as you were I would be the loser. Now if you are trying to tell me that Cathy is still a lover, if it means me sharing you with your first love than I have to do that. I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. Please tell me that you can spend part of your life with me even as you spend some of your time with Cathy."

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers
12