Marching Orders

Story Info
Married Major prefers to take orders instead of giving them.
3.8k words
4.31
5.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Note: Scott in this story is the same character from my other story "Dirty Patrol". You don't have to read that one to follow this one though. Hope you all like it and thanks for reading.*

To say that Scott had recently been knocked down a peg was somehow both and understatement and an oversimplification. At thirty-six he was now a major in the United States Army. Something he was not all that passionate about if he were to be completely honest. As he found himself close to graduating college some 14 years ago, he saw only two viable options for his history degree: history teacher or intelligence officer. He found the latter to be more palatable. He'd also found having a wife more palatable than being honest with himself about his attraction to men. Accordingly, he had approached his military career (and his marriage) with a barely concealed apathy that was finally catching up to him.

This week had been a tough one. He'd stood in a closed door briefing with several high-ranking officers. It was a big deal. He needed to be impressive. He was...adequate. After some stinging critiques from his brigade commander, he was offered a salve for his bruised ego.

"Maybe one day, when you're a commander, you'll understand," said the colonel. To which his immediate superior replied with unabashed laughter.

"Oh, he doesn't have to worry about that. Pretty sure old Scotty will be retiring at the rank he's at."

The room filled with laughs. Scott plastered a smile on his face and pretended to be in on the joke. But he felt hot. His ears were burning and if he'd tried to speak his voice would have given away his embarrassment. It was a devastating event, made worse by the fact in the past few months, Scott had actually put more time and effort into his work than ever.

Though, that increased effort was not fueled by a sudden overwhelming sense of duty. It was brought on by an overwhelming need for distraction. Because, if Scott sat still for too long, he might start to think about the events of a few months earlier. When he had let his attraction to men get the better of him. In the past Scott had rarely, bashfully, and clandestinely engaged in sex acts with other guys. Usually, it happened while on temporary duty assignments away from his local area and the army base he worked on. But over time, he had started flirting with the idea of strolling past one of those areas he'd heard about. Places where a man might tap his foot or make some other furtive gesture to indicate lustful intent. That flirtation turned into action. First by simply showing up. There was a level of eye contact and chemistry between Scott and at least one man. And then, shortly after turning thirty-six, Scott had acted. He followed a large, bald, and impressively muscular figure into a dressing room at the mall and...

Scott let himself get carried away. He'd been persuaded onto his knees and in an embarrassingly easy fashion and that figure, roughly 5 inches taller than Scott's own five-eight frame, had systematically stripped him down and fucked him in ways he never thought possible. It was the first time he'd been penetrated and there were times when he still couldn't believe it had happened. There were times when he was able to block it out of his mind; the way he had been pushed beyond his limits and dominated. But there were other times where it was all he could think about. Times when he found himself sitting at his desk, clinching and rocking back and forth; remembering what it had been like to feel someone inside of him. And in those times Scott found it hard to deny that he had enjoyed it.

Holding all of that in was not working for him and so he went to Facebook to reconnect with an old Army buddy - now retired - who because of certain events on a past deployment might be a sympathetic ear. It was not ideal but as a closeted, married man, there were few options. He'd seen via Facebook that Gary, a former E-6 who was actually under Scott's command, lived about an hour away and so he reached out, not expecting to hear back. But a response came quickly and Scott was both pleased and uneasy to receive an invite out to the man's home in a slightly more rural area. Now, early this Sunday morning Scott drove in silence, attempting to gather his thoughts. When he pulled into the driveway, they were still jumbled. After a quick hello, the two men snuck off to a "mancave" in the back yard. It was really just a large toolshed housing a few pieces of old furniture and an old TV.

On the short walk Scott noted that the man had let himself go just a bit. There were still remnants of a workout routine, but he was overall quite average in almost every way. As they sat in Gary's tool shed Scott began to finally get into the real reason he was here. He took an auspicious look around and began.

"Since what happened between us, you know that I've done things."

Gary looked confused but nodded for his guest to continue. "Things with guys. Well, I did something else. Something I wasn't expecting. Something -"

"Yeah," Gary interrupted. "What was it? Can't be worse than what you got up to on deployment."

"I mean I've only done stuff with a few guys. I've done oral a few times and -" Scott's statement caused Gary's perplexed look to turn into one of amused skepticism.

"A few times?"

"Yeah," Scott replied.

"You blew me and Jordy like 12 times on our last deployment."

"I didn't do it that that much." Scott started to get defensive.

"We used to call you Captain Blowjob."

"Actually, I'm a major now," Scott said before shaking his head. "But that's not important. I mean, I may have fooled around a bit but never like this."

Gary stared in derision.

"Well, not like this," Scott qualified again.

"So, when you would hang out on the bench by the showering stations waiting for one of us to come by, or meet us back in that shed? Actually, I remember one night we both showed up. I waited on the bench for Jordy to finish and then walked back there for my turn."

Scott let out an exasperated sigh. "Can I just tell you happened!?"

"Go ahead."

Scott went on to describe the illicit sexual encounter that happened in a mall dressing room. The details were sparse in the beginning but as Gary pressed, Scott found himself spilling every graphic detail. As he got lost in the tale, Scott didn't notice Gary's arousal or the fact that his hand had drifted to his groin. By the time Scott got to the end of the story, his old colleague could no longer contain himself.

"Holy shit. That is insane," he said.

Scott had painted a picture of his lean body being stripped and used in a near public setting and ended the story to find Gary taking his hand. For a moment it seemed like a gesture of support. But then Scott looked to see it being guided to Gary's exposed penis. In an absolutely mindless the gesture, he grabbed it then let go immediately.

"I can't believe you did all that." Gary had clearly gotten the wrong idea from Scott's confessed dressing room antics.

"I really need to talk about this," Scott said.

"We will. Just help me out with this first. You just made me so fucking horny."

Scott looked at the hard cock jutting out from Gary's zipper. He grabbed it again, sighed, and sank to his knees.

What happened next was somehow both dispassionate and degrading. When it was over, Scott lay draped over a ratty old couch in nothing but a bunched-up t-shirt while Gary let out a satisfied sigh. "Man, I needed that. We should do that again sometime."

It took Scott a moment to realize that this was over. Not just the sex but their entire meeting. It took less time to realize that he was a mess.

"Did you cum on me?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah, man," Gary replied. "I slimed you pretty good."

Scott grabbed his shirt and held it up to avoid staining it with what was left on his back. After a second, he simply took it off until a better solution could be found and stood there completely naked.

"Do you have something that I could wipe off with?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah. Give me a second."

Gary bolted out of the shed door. Scott jumped out of the way to avoid being seen in this state. As if anyone could see into Gary's backyard. A moment later the man came back and threw a role of paper towels at Scott.

"Yeah, uh...I think my wife is on her way back so, I gotta..." He gestured jerkily back towards the house. "You're good to let yourself out right?"

Without waiting for an answer Scott was left to do the best he could at cleaning himself up. As he walked back to his car, flip-flops smacking angrily along the driveway, emotions started to bubble. Scott felt used, unsatisfied, and quite frankly, pissed. The hour's drive from Gary's place gave Scott time to ruminate. He was all wound up with no release and then suddenly realized the time of day. Realized this be the exact time that his previous tryst might be prowling his usual territory. Instead of heading straight home, he veered off in a direction that he rarely took by himself: the mall.

Scott couldn't give his commander a piece of his mind or change the way Gary had used him and then bolted. But what he could do, was walk back into that dressing room and let that big bald jerk know that he couldn't push him around. He was going to walk right up to that guy and poke him in the chest and let him know that what happened between the two of them would never happen again.

Scott walked back into that department store with purpose. He found the man he was looking for quickly, leaning against a wall in an alleyway just outside of the store, absorbed by something apparently amusing on his phone. The man's muscular physique and bald head were easily identifiable. There seemed to be something slightly different about him this time but Scott was undeterred. He knew exactly was he was going to say. He was goddamned Major. A leader. An 0-4, who had subordinates. The Major was not a guy who got fucked in public stalls or tool sheds and he was going to let this guy know it. Scott marched right up and tapped him on the arm.

The man looked up suddenly and fixed the Major with a wary look before recognition dawned on him. The smirk that appeared on his face made Scott even angrier (and if he were being honest with himself, hornier). Standing with his hand on his hips the angry Major jerked his head in the direction of the dressing rooms.

"What's your name?" He said, his tone demanding and indignant. That seemed important to Scott suddenly, as if taking away some degree of anonymity might give him a bit more power.

"Call me Ray." The reply was cool, and almost disinterested.

Scott became petulant. "Well, Raaaay, I'd like to have a word with you."

The man. Ray. Looked him up and down, locked his phone and took a moment before he deigned to speak.

"You're all riled up, huh?" Ray said, sarcastically. He moved closer and hooked the forefinger of his right hand under Scott's jaw. "We both know you didn't come here to talk."

Scott lost all of his bluster. He tried to speak up for himself. "I...I."

Ray gripped his entire face now. "You want me to fuck you. And I will. But it's too crowded here now. So, you're going to follow me back to my car. I'm going to drive you to somewhere close by. You're going to do everything I tell you to do. And you are going to cum harder that you ever have in your life."

The way Scott gulped was almost cartoonish.

"O, okay," was all he could muster.

During the drive in which he sat next to this stranger Scott knew that he must be insane. This was insane. But they were on a different side of town and there was almost no chance that anyone would notice them. And Scott needed this.

Less than ten minutes later Ray pulled behind an abandoned building and parked between that structure and the trees behind it.

"Get out," he said, opening the driver side door.

Scott hesitated for a moment but slowly got out and crouched down behind the open passenger door. As soon as Ray rounded the vehicle his cock was out. There was no time to waste and no point in pretending. The fat, meaty cock invaded Scott's mouth and he moaned as his own erection pressed against the inside of his shorts. He took it all the way to his throat and gagged.

"You're gonna have to work on that," Ray said, grabbing the back of Scott's head. The sound of choking and gagging coming from Scott as Ray fucked his skull would definitely have drawn attention in the dressing room. But they both liked it. Scott grabbed the base sucked the head firmly, with a quick bobbing motion of his head. Occasionally, Ray would push deeper into his mouth.

"Breathe through your nose. Relax your throat."

Scott complied and suddenly felt the muscles of his throat stretched to accommodate the large head of Ray's cock. He gagged louder now, his eyes watering, and a mixture of saliva and precum dripping from his mouth. Ray noticed and pulled him up. When Ray pulled Scott's shirt over his head and threw it in the car, he barely resisted and when the big bald stranger yanked his shorts and underwear down, the Major simply took a quick, frantic look around before stepping out of them and losing his flip flops in the process. It was kind of amazing to Scott how he could be relieved of his clothing so easily. But now he was naked and sucking cock behind an abandoned building.

After several minutes of feeding the desperately horny man knelt before him, Ray opened the back passenger side door and pulled Scott around back to bend him over. Scott braced himself against backseat and planted his bare feet on the pavement, feeling the dirt and gravel underneath them. He arched his back and presented his naked ass in a shameless display of submission. Gary had teased and frustrated him. The months since that encounter in the dressing room had been torture and now Scott was finally about to get the thing he so badly desired.

Ray slid into him more easily than the last time. Scott had been loosened. He was ready. The slow glide, aided by a nifty bottle of lube from the glove compartment, brought forth a desperate moan that Scott tried to stifle in his throat but eventually escaped from his open mouth. He sucked his teeth and gripped the leather seats, trying to accommodate the much bigger member inside of him.

"Don't tense up, just relax," Ray instructed.

Scott took in a deep breath and pushed back, letting himself be stretched and filled even more. The big beast of a man behind him took this as a signal. He started to pull and push in and out of Scott's violated rectum. The sound of moans filled the car and Scott forgot about everything except the amazing feeling emanating from the special spot deep inside of him. Suddenly, he felt himself being pulled back and upright.

"Get your dick hard, grab it."

Scott complied wordlessly.

"Now jerk off."

With that Ray pushed the Major's body back into the backseat. Scott had one knee on the seat and the other foot on the floor. While one hand supported him against the force pummeling intensely from behind, the other tugged between his legs with a matching intensity. Ray's long, thick cock stretched the tight asshole and filled Scott to the hilt with every stroke. Scott could feel it throbbing inside of him and without warning released a torrent of cum on to the backseat.

Ray, noticing the shaking of the body wrapped around his cock, pulled Scott back and pushed his face into the mess he had made.

"Lick it up," Ray commanded, still pounding from behind.

Mindlessly, Scott's tongue flickered out of his mouth and gave him a taste of his own semen. What was happening felt so good that Scott didn't hesitate to obediently lick up the rest. This must have triggered something in Ray. Suddenly, Scott was on his back. Ray leaned into the backseat; his large body crowding the space over Scott. The Major found himself splayed in the cramped space with the big body on top of him, pinning him. One leg was propped up on the side of the passenger seat, with the other over Ray's shoulder as he pounded away recklessly. Ray was not holding back. Scott threw his head back and screamed as the hard bodied stranger fucked him without mercy. Never one to disobey an order, the Major continued to masturbate. For the second time in only a few minutes he came. This time all over his own stomach. At this point he wasn't sure how much more he could take, but mercifully, Ray pulled out. Scott could barely breathe when he felt himself emptied so abruptly, but watched as Ray's hunched over figure fiercely stroked his own cock. A shaky grunt filled the vehicle and soon thick ropes of cum splattered all over Scott's torso. When the aftershocks ceased, Ray let out a loud sigh and hopped out of the car to get himself together.

This encounter had been riskier, nastier, more exciting, and in the end far more satisfying than Scott's time in Gary's "man cave". But after it was over, he lay in the backseat with his clothes strewn about the vehicle, his naked body splattered with semen, and a glossy look in his eyes. The release had been hot, explosive, and even cathartic but now, in the come down, all Scott could think was: "I can't believe I did this again." As Scott started to wallow, Ray surprised him. The man seemed almost concerned.

"You ok?"

Scott sighed. "I guess," he said.

It was then that the difference in Ray since their last encounter became more evident. He was still stoic, still unmoved, but less callous. He also seemed younger than the last time they'd met.

"You have a wife, right?" Ray asked unexpectedly.

"....yeah." The reply came a bit warily

"Kids?"

"Yeah, one."

Ray's face froze in thought for a moment. Then he spoke. "You seem like you're feeling a little bit of...friction about what just happened. I know a guy who's been in your spot before. With the wife and family, picket fence, the whole nine yards. If you want, I might be able to put you contact."

Scott sat up suddenly. It was so unexpected and was honestly something that he very much wanted.

"You'd do that?"

"Well, I have to check with him first but he's a pretty nice guy. Might be able to talk you through...whatever this is," Ray said, waving his hand at Scott's listless and still exposed body.

"Okay," Scott said.

He was already willing and honestly eager to talk to someone like him. But he had to ask, "Did you meet this guy here too?"

"No, I met him through my boyfriend." Ray said these words with so casually it almost went unnoticed.

Boyfriend? Scott looked at the large, masculine man, like he might be an alien. The idea of this guy with boyfriend seemed strange, but Scott had other concerns. Even with the potential to speak with someone like himself he still felt out of sorts. The only thing to do now get himself together and wait.

He got home and made a beeline for the shower, scrubbing himself clean as if the water would wash away the events of the day. Afterward, as he laid on his bed, staring at the ceiling in a nothing but a towel, the same thought kept running through his mind over and over: "I had sex with two different men today."

That was the scene that his wife walked in on. She gave him a concerned look.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked absently.

"I had sex with two different men today."

The words came out robotically as if Scott had no control over himself. Suddenly his body shot straight up, the towel falling loose, and his eyes went wide with shock at his own words. He looked at his wife. She stared at him blankly. For a moment the air between them was deathly still. In the span of one second the look in her eyes went from blank to confused to contemplative and then finally, resolved with a hint of anger.

"You're not funny," she said flatly.

Scott let out a nervous, awkward, and entirely fake-sounding laugh.

12