Marching Orders Pt. 03

Story Info
Closeted Army Major Scott exposed and dominated by gay cop.
4.4k words
4.91
1.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott woke up in the dark of morning and mustered the strength to groggily reach for his phone. It was over an hour before his alarm was set to go off, but he knew that dozing off again would be nearly impossible. As he drifted out of sleep, his dozing mind turned involuntarily to only one thing: Ray. His thoughts drifted to the memory of their time in a dressing room at the mall, and then the time in the back seat of Ray's car, and then suddenly Scott was hard and horny in a way that felt uncontrollable. Like he might explode if he didn't feel something inside of him.

It was morning so the erection was normal but today would not be a day where he might tap his wife on the shoulder and then bury himself into her for a few perfunctory minutes until the itch was scratched. He would not be satisfied here.

As the haze of sleep cleared, he remembered something. Ray had texted him the contact info of a friend. John. They'd had an interesting and enlightening meeting, but that wasn't what Scott needed now. And now there was a way to communicate with Ray directly. He didn't have to wonder around the dressing rooms at the mall hoping to run into him. Quietly scuttling out of bed, Scott grabbed his phone and sent a text from the bathroom, knowing that it might be a long shot. It was early and -

A quick reply. An address with instructions and a command: "Come Now."

Scott's heart skipped a beat and he was filled with excitement. Still, he stopped to think. Unit physical training. His Army unit had group PT this morning and that would be his ticket out of the house this early in the morning. Scott quietly prepared himself for whatever this meeting might entail and then walked back into his bedroom to slip on a little more clothing than the boxers he had been sleeping in. His wife stirred and wondered where he was going so early. As an Army Major, Scott was expected to show his face at these things regularly but he usually found some kind of excuse to get out of it and do his own thing. Scott convincingly covered for himself:

"We have you unit PT today." It was the truth.

"I have my fitness assessment coming up." Also true.

"So, I'm going on base a little early to get in a quick workout before PT." A lie, but a believable one. His wife quickly went back to sleep. On the way out the door, Scott grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with his Army physical fitness uniform and his ACUs. He also grabbed a pair of running shoes and socks before slipping on a pair of flip flops and heading out the door. The drive wasn't a long one but, on the way, he thought about his new friend John and the latest conversation they'd had. John had seemed a bit disappointed that Scott had decided to stick it out with his wife while still sneaking around with Ray. But Scott had been surprised by way the conversation went after that revelation.

"What about your wife?" John asked, his voice coming over the bluetooth system of Scott's car. Scott couldn't risk having this talk at home.

"What do you mean?"

John paused as if trying to figure out the best way to say what he was trying to say. "You're 36, right?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"And she's a few years younger than you?" John continued.

"Um...yes?" Scott was starting to get confused.

"Women in their early thirties have a really high sex drive. If you're going to keep hooking up with Ray then maybe you should let her find a guy that can, you know.... give her that kind of outlet."

Scott was stunned. John did not at all seem like the type of guy who would suggest such a thing.

"Just a thought," John said casually.

It had never occurred to Scott that his wife might have the same needs that he did. But, then again, there was a reason that her family was so happy to get her married to him so quickly. He'd found out during their long-distance phase, early in the relationship that she was what could be considered promiscuous back in Iowa. It was definitely something to think about, and Scott was thinking about it. Those thoughts faded as Scott made the final turn into the address Ray had sent him.

Scott drove past a row of businesses connected in a long segmented building. They were all closed, he thankfully noticed, as he drove around to the back of the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu studio housed in the middle. He knew he had reached the correct location when he saw Ray's Jeep parked closely to the building at an odd angle. It was still dark but there was a light fixed to the back of the building, just illuminating the area around the Jeep. Scott pulled up beside it just as the big, bald, cop exited his vehicle. He was wearing tapered sweatpants and a sleeveless t-shirt, showcasing his muscles and more skin than Scott had ever seen of him. Just looking at this man made Scott's chest pound and he almost instantly got hard. He sat for a moment, wondering if he should let it go down before he got out of the car. He looked over and saw Ray with his muscular arms folded. No time to waste.

Scott hopped out of the car and waited for Ray to take charge.

"Take off your clothes," Ray said.

Scott had hoped that he might get to keep a tiny bit of dignity and maybe not end up bare assed in a parking lot again but that hope quickly faded away. Dignity was a price he was more than willing to pay for the way that Ray made him feel. He quickly took off his t-shirt and threw it through his open car window, exposing his lean torso. Then he kicked of his shoes, freeing his bare feet, before unceremoniously dropping both his shorts and underwear, tossing those too, through the open window into his car. Scott stood naked for a moment, a flood light blaring over his five-eight frame, waiting to be told what to do next. At the back of this section of the building, there were two doors; one regular and one large garage door that spanned most of the length of the section. The naked major was surprised when Ray walked over to the smaller door, opened it and beckoned him through.

"We're going inside," Ray said. Without a word, Scott moved towards the door, relieved that he would not once again be getting railed in the back seat of a car, and also hoping that Ray would notice the leg workouts he'd added in between his usual runs.

As Scott entered the garage-like facility, he was shocked to find that it was not entirely empty. There was a very large man using a squat rack to Scott's left. He was shirtless and barefoot and BIG. There was an almost unbelievable amount of weight on the bar as he executed a low and controlled squat and when he stood, slowly walking the barbell back into the rack to rest, he rose to a height that was even taller than Ray who was easily 6'1''. Sweat dripped down his muscular chest and abs and his reddish-brown hair glistened. He shifted his weight to one side and looked over at Scott with amusement. It was in that split second that the Major remembered that he was naked. He covered his groin with his hands and turned to Ray in consternation.

"Keep it moving. We're going into that room over there." Ray pointed to an office, all the way at the end of the building.

"Don't mind me," the large man said casually. And as Scott hesitantly padded across the floor the stranger called out, mostly to Ray: "You boys have fun."

It was a large space but Scott could practically feel eyes on his ass and picked up the pace on the way to small office. Once inside, he noticed a desk and computer, as well a low-sitting black couch that looked like leather but was probably not.

"Who was th-,"

"You clean your ass?" Ray tonelessly.

"Yeah, I used one of those fleet things," Scott replied. He had learned very quickly to make sure he was very clean. There were times when Ray wanted his mouth. There were times when Ray wanted his ass. There were other times when Ray wanted both, and not necessarily in that order.

"Good," Ray said. He then spat into his hand and unceremoniously shoved two fingers into to Scott's ass. Scott reflexively bent over the desk.

"That's right," Ray said. "You're fucking ready."

He was. It had been a couple of weeks since their last meeting and Scott was practically in heat. He forgot about that stranger outside of the door and relaxed as Ray's fingers slipped past his rectum and prodded their way deeper. He was just happy that he didn't have to use his own and he knew that those nimble digits would soon be replaced with a big dick.

"Spread your feet apart," Ray said. "Arch your back."

Scott lowered his chest and rested his weight on his hands, his elbows bent. He presented his ass and waited, trying not to let the anticipation overwhelm him. Soon he felt Ray's strong hands on his ass cheeks, spreading them apart, exposing his hole. He desperately wanted to feel Ray's mouth but, instead he felt the man spit on it, and that would have to do. When the fat tip of Ray's cock pressed against it, Scott stifled a moan in his throat.

"Let it out. There's nobody else here," Ray said as if coaxing a scared puppy.

A raspy breath rushed from Scott's mouth as the tip slid into him.

"You're so big," Scott moaned.

"That's right, and you're gonna take it all," Ray replied, pushing until the head of his fat cock rested just inside of Scott's hole. He left it there for a moment, letting his cock do the work that his fingers had started. He felt Scott's hole relax and loosen around him and slid in deeper. This time Scott cried out and the desperate sound thrilled Ray. He grabbed Scott by the hips to hold him in place as he started to pump his hips back and forth. With each stroke Ray went deeper and deeper until the full length his huge cock practically impaled Scott. The Major could feel every inch of Ray's cock throbbing inside of him. He had only been fucked a few times but he couldn't wait for what was coming.

"Fuck me," Scott begged.

Ray pulled back and began to fuck Scott's naked body at moderate, but quickening pace. Scott gripped the desk and even pushed back against Ray's strokes, catching everything that man threw at him. He was in heaven and moaned out loud shamelessly. There was no point in holding back. The gentleman outside seemed unfazed by Scott's nudity, so what did it matter if there were desperate moans and whimpers coming from the office on the other side of the room? In fact, as the strength of Ray's big body pinned him to the desk and pummeled him, Scott completely forgot about the man outside. He forgot about everything. Ray was the only thing that mattered.

Scott loved everything about what Ray was doing. The dirty talk, the name-calling, the hard fast fucking. He also loved the position he was in, bent over the desk. But soon Scott felt himself being pulled back. Ray was backing up and taking Scott with him, not pulling out and practically lifting the major off the floor. Scott looked back and let out a loud yelp as Ray sat on the couch, bring him down into his lap.

"Ride it," Ray commanded.

It was unexpected but Scott was up for it. He'd fantasized about sitting on Ray's cock and riding it with everything he had. In those fantasies, he was straddling Ray's naked body. In the moment, Ray had just pulled his cock out of his sweatpants, but in spite of that, Scott did not hesitate. He planted his feet on floor and lifted himself, sliding up and then back down the length of Ray's cock. It was amazing. Scott's fully loosened hole was more than able to handle it as he bounced up and down.

"Fuckin' ride it," Ray said. "Use your hips."

With that Scott instinctively started to pump his hips and grind back against Ray. Watching the smooth skin of Scott's back and ass as the man's lean, fully nude physique shamelessly rode him excited Ray. He squeezed his glutes and drove his hips upward just as the man riding him was on the downswing. The startled, helpless, and pleasure-filled grunt elicited more furious fucking from Ray. Scott's brief moment of control was over. Hands gripped his hips again and his eyes rolled into the back off his head as he felt the cock inside of him fuck him upward. He was being used in much the same manner as a fleshlight.

Being used this way felt amazing and soon Scott couldn't take it anymore. It was like he felt Ray in every nerve of his body. The pressure continued to build. The thick, wet cock hitting his prostrate so forcefully while stretching and massaging his sensitive hole forced a spontaneous and intense orgasm that came without even touching himself. It was like Scott's cock had a mind of its own as it twitched angrily, rapidly firing thick streams of semen onto his torso. He was so turned on and amped up that it even flew past his stomach and on to his chest.

Ray noticed. He pulled out of Scott, stood up, and pushed him to his knees. It was right at that moment that the door opened and weightlifter from earlier poked his head in.

"You boys almost done?" he asked.

Scott was still shaking, still dribbling cum, and still delirious from cumming so hard. Ray didn't care. Scott looked over at the now fully clothed giant blocking the doorway and then to Ray, who locked eyes with the man that Scott did not know. The look between them was intense. Ray shoved his cock into Scott's mouth, forcing him to taste himself.

"Open up your throat!" Ray barked.

Loud gulping noises nearly filled the small office as Ray fucked Scott's throat as recklessly and he'd fucked his ass. Scott gasped and choked helplessly but only for a short time. Soon, the hulking bodybuilder cop towering over him pulled out of his mouth just in time to shoot thick, sticky wads of cum all over his face. Scott was motionless as he watched Ray's large hands stroke his cock until the last drop had passed.

Afterward, Scott sank from his knees and slumped back against the couch. The floor was cold and hard underneath his buttocks and the faux leather couch would stick to his back when he tried to get up. The stranger gave Scott an inscrutable glance before backing away and leaving him alone with Ray.

"Well, that was nice," Ray said casually. He had quickly put his dick back into his sweatpants, and was now heading for the door. Scott paused. There was cum on his upper body, face, and even in his hair. And another man had seen him this way. He needed to cover himself. This was insane. Two thoughts that always came after it was over. As soon as Ray grabbed the door handle, Scott jumped up.

"Wait! What about..." He gestured to his body and the state that it was in.

"There's a shower across from the door you came in," Ray said, from the doorway.

"I have to walk back -"

"Yeah," Ray said, walking out and leaving the door open. Scott sighed, got up, and peaked out the door. Ray was walking away as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"This is what I signed up for," Scott told himself.

He quickly walked out into the open space and toward the locker room near the end of the building and to his left. The man he'd seen earlier and seemed to be setting up for some type of class. Ray leaned against a piece of gym equipment nearby chatting it up. Was he trying to look cool? Scott had tried to steel himself but when the man looked over, he covered his genitals with his hands again and felt a rush of mortification. He sped up and jogged awkwardly until he finally made it to the locker room. Once inside Scott took note of the two showers, both private, and the two sinks. He rinsed his face quickly, without looking into the mirror and then rushed out to the car to grab his gym bag. The sun was just barely starting to rise. Scott decided to take it inside quickly and get dressed there.

The sex had been quick, but Scott still needed to get ready for unit physical training. So, he cleaned the rest of the cum off himself and pulled on his Army PT gear. When he exited the small locker room, he expected to see both men. Instead, the mat and workout area were both empty. Where did they go? Scott knew that he should probably just go back to his car and leave but something tugged at him. He felt himself compelled to make his way back to the office. Something also told him to be quiet about it.

Once at the door Scott stood for a moment pondering. In the silence of that moment, he thought that he could hear something. A squicky, slurping sound. He reached for the door handle. Softly, he turned the knob. With great care and caution he slid the door open just a peak. It was all he needed. Through that tiny sliver, he saw the big, striking figure from earlier sitting on the couch. He could also see that unmistakable bald head of Ray's, bobbing up and down in that man's lap. Ray was on his knees. The man took Ray's head into his big hands and the gawking sound intensified.

"That's a good boy," the man said.

Scott froze, but only for a moment. He slowly and carefully closed the door and backed away. He exited without a word. Scott wasn't sure what to make of what he had just seen or really what to make of what he had done before that. It was confusing. He tried to put it out of his mind as he drove to base and made his way to the grassy field where other soldiers had already started to get into formation. Normally, on those occasions when Scott did show up for this type of thing, he would find a place at the back and go through the motions until it was over. But today, he walked right up to the front. A place where he, as a Major, probably should have always been.

The rest of leadership seemed shocked. A crusty old Sergeant Major was the first to speak. "Major Muller, it's nice to see up here. Are you leading with us today?"

"Actually, yes," Scott replied, and with all of the confidence he could muster, addressed the rest of the leaders assembled. "I noticed that some of our soldiers have been struggling on the two-mile run and I thought I would take over today and take them through some drills that could really help out in that department and improve our numbers."

Scott's immediate superior, an O-5 who did not like him very much, thought about it for a second.

"Alright then, Scotty - Major Muller - I mean," the man said correcting himself and actually addressing Scott by his rank for once. "Take charge."

At exactly 6AM, Major Muller deepened his voice, projected, and called his unit to attention. He took them through a grueling cardio workout that left them and him sweaty and out of breath. Throughout he was assertive and encouraging, and when it was all over the sweaty, huffing soldiers watched as he delivered a speech that both impressed and enthralled them.

His Lieutenant Colonel gave him an uncharacteristic nod of respect and after that day, never called him by his first name again. After that day, Scott's confidence grew. He started to gain respect and Scott believed, in a strange way, that it was all because of Ray. Ray had been the catalyst that forced him out of complacency. Ray had pushed him and now was even inspiring him. If that man could order him around, dominate him, and then turn around blow some other guy five minutes later; surely Scott do the things that he did for Ray while stepping up and presenting himself as a leader. As the men hit the showers, Scott fought hard to not let thoughts of Ray creep into his mind. It was fight he would lose.

Scott would continue to contact Ray and be met with varying degrees of interest. There would be times when Ray could barely be bothered to look away from his phone while Scott sucked him off, there would be other times where Scott would get manhandled. One day, as Scott fellated Ray in the front seat of his jeep, a called came over the vehicle's bluetooth system. Ray answered it. Scott found himself both surprised and annoyed. He wasn't sure what to do when a deep, gravelly voice came over the speakers, asking the kind of mundane questions that might take place between a couple. Ray was unfazed, pushing Scott's head back down and making him continue as he casually spoke this other guy about what to have for dinner.

12