Marci and Mike

Story Info
Young black woman submits to middle age white man.
12.4k words
4.55
59.2k
110
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

I sat on the top of the concrete blockade and began thinking of my life decisions over the past two weeks. I may have really fucked up. When I left home and took the bus to Seattle, I burned all my bridges behind me. I finally told my mother that her worthless piece of shit boyfriend had tried to rape me, more than once, and she stuck up for him. Maybe I shouldn't have told both of them to go fuck themselves when I left, but it's too late now.

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Marci and I am an 18-year-old brand-new high school graduate from Indianapolis. I'm 5'7" tall and weigh 115 pounds. I'm black and I'm not bad looking. I have small "B cup" breasts, but the boys have told me that I have great legs.

Anyway, my mother's boyfriend Jamal has lived with us for three months. He beat my mother and treats her pretty bad, but I just ignored him and tended to my schoolwork until he started on me. I brushed his advances off a couple of times, but then when Mom was working a couple weeks ago, he made a run at trying to fuck me. Well, it's not like I've never had sex before, but I sure wasn't going to have it with him. So, I kicked him in the balls, then in the face and then stomped on his crotch when he was lying on the floor whimpering. When Mom came home and started to give me shit, I told them both "Fuck You" and took off for Seattle, home of Boeing, Microsoft and Amazon. I spent all but $32 of my money getting to Seattle and then realized that I may have been a little rash in coming this far, but I figured that this is where all the cool jobs are.

By my fifth day in Seattle, I was in a bad way. My backpack and suitcase had been stolen and I was smelling pretty bad. On top of it all, I was raped by a white guy and two brothers. At first, I thought they might be nice guys, but one of them put something in my drink and when I passed out, they fucked me down one of the alleys. When I woke up, my tee shirt was around my neck and one leg of my shorts was still around my ankle. My panties were gone. Fortunately, I still had my tennis shoes on. They didn't know that my last $32 and my driver's license were hidden in my right shoe.

So, there I sat on the big graffiti covered concrete blockade left over from the protests. About a block down the street was a bistro with people going in and out. What I wouldn't give for a cold drink and a greasy hamburger. People were walking back and forth on the other side of the street and I noticed a tall older white man looking in disgust at the blockades and filth all over my side of the street. I was watching a woman push a baby carriage by when a hand grabbed the waist of my shorts and pulled me back off the blockade.

As I screamed, I heard a male voice say, "There you are bitch. We been lookin all over for ya for a repeat performance of yesterday." When I looked up, I saw the same three pieces of shit who had raped me yesterday. I was screaming and one of them slapped my face and another lifted my tee shirt up around my neck and another unfastened and pulled my shorts to my knees. I kept kicking and screaming. I felt hands on my breasts and another on my ass.

I started crying and I thought I heard . . . . Darth Vader??? The boys stopped what they were doing and one of them said, "What did you say motherfucker?"

"I said, maybe you should let her go," Darth said.

"And who's going to make us motherfucker? Maybe I'll kick your old honky ass."

Two of them let go of me and started towards the intruder. All I heard was a quick 'whack, whack thunk thunk, and then I saw a hand grab the boy still holding me and heard another whack thunk. As I was turning to see what Darth had planned for me, I heard him say, "Are you OK, young lady?"

I looked up at the concerned face of the older white man who had been walking down the other side of the street a few seconds ago. I pulled my shirt back down over my small firm breasts and tried to pull up my shorts. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet. I knew I was dirty and I smelled bad. I tried to smile and said, "Thank you mister. I'm OK."

"You'd better get your stuff and get away from those guys before they wake up. I don't think they're going to be too happy."

"I . . .I don't have any st-stuff. It all got stolen."

He looked at me for a few seconds and then he smiled and asked, "My name is Mike Lewis. Are you hungry? I was on my way to that restaurant bistro down the street to get a burger. You're welcome to join me if you want."

"I've had it with this place," I said. "But I don't have money to . . . "

He laughed. "Don't worry about it. MY treat. Maybe you can tell me how you came to be Seattle."

I took a good look at him and nodded my head. He was actually a good-looking guy. He appeared to be in his early thirties and about six feet tall. He had a decent body and a nice smile. I hoped that he didn't notice how bad I smelled, but I knew he could. We sat outside and ordered lemonade, burgers and fries.

He told me that he frequently comes to Seattle because his company sells parts to Boeing for their planes. He lives in Oklahoma and is here for the next two days. I discovered that he was actually 41 years old, a widower and had a 21-year-old daughter in college and living in Texas.

When he had finished, he asked about me, and for some reason, I told him all of it: the boyfriend, the attempted rape, the bus to Seattle, the theft of my stuff and the gang bang by the three guys. I told him that I hoped to get a job at one of the big companies headquartered here. I apologized a couple of times for my dirty appearance and odor. "What I wouldn't give for a shower and a change of clothes," I said.

When we finished eating, he said, "Come with me."

I know I should have been cautious around an older white stranger, but I had nothing and no place to go. And this was a good-looking guy so I was willing to follow him just to look at his body and his dark brown eyes. We walked a couple of blocks and came upon a department store. "I-I c-can't go in th-there. I'm filthy and I stink," I said.

"Nonsense," he said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the door. We walked to the women's department and he told one of the saleswomen to get me a couple of comfortable outfits and a new backpack. While I was getting clothes, he walked to the electronics department and bought a new phone charger for me. When he returned, he carried several bags and we left the store.

We continued down the street and entered the Marriott Hotel. He told me to wait and he went to the counter. A few seconds later he returned and handed me a card key. "This is your room for the night. If you're hungry, you can order room service or you can join me for dinner in that restaurant right over there at 7:00. The room is yours until tomorrow at 11:00" He turned and walked away without another word. Instead of walking towards the elevators right away, I watched his ass and big shoulders as he walked away.

I have to say that that was the best shower I ever had. I spent more than 20 minutes in the shower and washed the dirt, cum and everything else from my body. I was starting to get hungry around 5:30 and could have ordered room service, but I knew I wanted to spend more time with Mr. Lewis so I waited until 7:00 and then joined him in the restaurant.

I'm embarrassed to say that I ate as much as he did. But in my defense, I had only eaten shitty soup from the community soup kitchen. He said, "I'm enjoying watching you eat, Marci. You enjoy food as much as I do."

We spent more time talking and he asked what I planned to do, and frankly, I didn't know. And I told him so. I had nowhere to go and no money to get there. I asked him if his company had any jobs. He thought about it for a long time and then slowly nodded his head. He said, "I'm always looking for good employees. I have a few openings in my plant right now."

He agreed to give me a shot so when we left the restaurant, he arranged for me to have my room for another night. He told me to enjoy my day tomorrow and feel free to go to the small shop in the hotel and buy a bathing suit or another outfit. He had a morning meeting at Boeing and then would be back around 1:00 for lunch.

The next morning I stopped in the hotel's shop and charged a bathing suit and a short summer dress. I couldn't believe how expensive they were. I've never had clothes that cost that much. I spent the rest of the morning thinking about Mr. Lewis. Yeah, he was more than twice my age, but something about him made me hot. Maybe it was his big shoulders. Or maybe it was his smoldering eyes. Or it could be his nice ass. Or his deep voice Or his nice smile. I thought he could get me in bed pretty easily, but what in the hell would he see in a skinny young black girl with little tits?

That night I wore my new summer dress. It was a white halter style mini dress. When I met Mike in the lobby, he smiled ear-to-ear. "Wow, Marci, you look great," he said.

"Thank you, Mr. Lewis. You look nice too." I knew my nipples were hard and pushing on the flimsy fabric.

We walked a couple of blocks down the street and into an upscale Italian restaurant. I've never had Italian food that good before in my whole life. I sat at the table and found myself staring at the handsome older man across the table from me. He was staring back at me and he said, "I have to tell you that I really like the contrast of that white halter against your smooth dark skin Marci. You are beautiful tonight."

My nipples were instantly hard again as I said, "Thank you Mr. Lewis. Nobody has ever treated me the way that you have. I just wanted to look nice for you tonight."

When we left the restaurant, we walked back up the street to the hotel and he said, "I'm going to have a nightcap. Would you like to join me?" I quickly nodded my head. We spent more time talking and he explained that we would leave for the airport tomorrow at 11:00, if I was serious about joining him back in Oklahoma.

After he had a couple of nightcaps, he said, "Well, I suppose we should turn in. Big day tomorrow."

"May I . . . uh, could I see your room Mr. Lewis? I've never seen a suite before."

He smiled and said, "OK Marci. If you trust me."

I smiled back and said, "I trust you, but do you trust me?"

I was in awe at his suite. It was nicer than anything I had ever seen. I walked around and touched the beautiful wood and looked out the window at the view of Seattle while Mr. Lewis smiled at me. I had butterflies in my stomach and I knew my nipples were hard again. I thought my pussy was probably wet just thinking of being alone in this room with him. I turned and stood about two feet from him. I reached up and untied my halter top letting it fall to my waist. I stepped forward and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me for a kiss as I shoved my bare breasts against his chest.

He returned my kiss for a few seconds and then pulled back and said, "Marci, you don't have to do this. You don't owe me anything."

I smiled back at him and said, "Mr. Lewis, I thought you were one of the hottest men I'd ever seen when I saw you walking down the street before you came to my rescue yesterday. All morning I was thinking about you. Tonight, as I was looking at you at dinner, all I wanted to do was to have sex with you." I pulled him down for another kiss. He returned my kiss and I shoved my tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated and our tongues dueled back and forth in our mouths.

I reached down and shoved my dress over my hips and it fell to the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it from his shoulders. He unfastened his pants and they fell to the floor. We stood facing each other in just our underwear. As I looked over his body, I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. I wanted his cock in me. I needed his cock in me. I fell to my knees and pulled his boxers down and attacked his beautiful big cock with my mouth. I kissed it and licked and sucked it. I held his balls as I kissed the length of his cock. Then I kissed and sucked his balls into my mouth. I was on the verge of coming while just sucking his cock. He lifted me up and carried me to the bed. He gently laid me on my back and slid my bikini panties down my legs. He kissed my lips and neck while squeezing my breasts. His lips grazed my breasts and then he kissed my stomach. He worked his way to my pussy and as soon as his tongue touched me, I came. "Uuuuunnggh! Oh, yessss!" I moaned.

He worked on my clit with his tongue while tweaking my hard nipples. I came again on his face. I've only had a half dozen lovers, not counting the rapists, but I have never cum as hard as I just did. I was trembling as I came. He lifted himself and slowly kissed his way back up my body. As he hovered over me, I pleaded with him, "Please fuck me Mr. Lewis. I need your cock inside me." I reached down and guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy. As soon as he entered me, I had a massive orgasm.

"Aaarrrrrggggh! Oh shit! W-w-w- . . . . Aaaaah! Aaarrg!" He started gently and then relentlessly pounded my black pussy with his big white cock. I was in ecstasy. It was like a dream. "Ooooh yessss! Fuck me! Aaarrgh!"

As he was getting close, he asked, "Where do you want my cum Marci?"

Oh shit! I was so turned on. I pleaded, "Please cum in my pussy. Please baby. Fuck me." A few seconds later, he blew his load deep into my pussy. He slowly rolled off of me and laid beside me on the bed. I was exhausted and covered with sweat. But I felt more sexually satisfied than I ever had.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up and looking at the clock on the bedside table. 2:15? I rolled over and saw that he was looking at me. "I-I'm sorry Mr. Lewis. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I'll go to my room now."

I started to get up to go to my room, but he stopped me with his hand. "Wait. Why don't you just stay here tonight? And since we've spent the night together, why don't you call me Mike?"

I rolled over and spooned against him while reaching my hand down to his flaccid cock. I saw him smile as I jerked his cock until he was hard again. "Can I ride you?" I asked. He lifted me up and I sat on his cock and began trembling when its length was just halfway inside of me. "Ooooh Mike. That's so goooood."

When he was all the way inside me, I began riding him like a bucking bronco. I lost track of the number of times that I came, but when he finally shot his load into my pussy, I fell off him onto the bed and immediately fell asleep. When I next woke up, Mike was leaning on his elbow looking at me. When I smiled at him, he said, "How about a morning blow job to start the day?"

I grinned at him and eagerly nodded my head. My lips were wrapped around his white cock in seconds. I loved his taste and I licked its length and sucked his cock and his balls into my mouth over and over. I never wanted this to end, but eventually he shot his load down my throat. I lovingly licked his cock in case some of his cum had escaped and then I rested my head on his thigh just inches from his satisfied cock.

Mike ordered room service breakfast and we wore the Marriott robes and ate together at the small table. Over breakfast, I told him that was the best sex I had ever had and that anytime he wanted to fuck me, I would be available. He grinned and said, "How about now?" I laughed and jumped up and dropped my robe to the floor standing totally naked in front of the man I would do anything for. He dropped his robe to the floor and lifted me up and tossed me on to the bed like I was a rag doll.

He looked at me and asked, "Are you sure about this Marci?"

My head was nodding as fast as it ever has and I said, "Yes, yes, yes. I've never been surer of anything. Please fuck me Mike."

"What if I want to fuck your ass, Marci?"

"Uh . . . well, uh, . . . I, uh . . . I've never d-done that before," I said, but I knew I would do anything that he suggested.

He said, "We don't have to . . . "

"No no no! I'll do it Mike. I'll do whatever you want. I was just saying that I've never done it before. Please be gentle with me."

Mike smiled ear-to-ear and walked to the nightstand and picked up a container of body cream. Put it on his cock and put some on my ass. I was so hot that I was on the verge of coming already. He fingered me to orgasm while he slowly inserted the head of his cock into my anus. "Oooh, oh, oh! It hurts. Aaah!" He continued slowly and gently pushing his cock into me until I felt his balls touch my ass. He slowly began pumping his big cock in and out of my ass until the pain began to subside.

"Aaaah, yes baby. Yes. Fu-fuck my ass. Yes yes yes!" He grabbed my hair and began pumping my ass harder and I moaned and screamed and begged for more. "Yes yes yes! Fuck me baby. Make me your bitch. F-fuck m-m-me! I want to be yours, baby."

This was the roughest I had ever been fucked and I was loving it. I was being treated like a common whore and I wanted more. Mike pounded my ass for quite a while before blowing his load deep into my bowels. He held me in that position for a while before his cock slid from my ass and he sat on the bed. I fell onto my stomach on the bed while breathing hard. I slowly slid to my knees and turned and lifted his cock into my mouth. It tasted funky but I liked it. I liked being on my knees in front of him and cleaning his white cock that had just cum in my black ass. After I had licked and sucked his cock clean, I looked up at him and said, "How did I do for my first time?"

He smiled down at me and said, "I might have to keep you around, Marci."

That was music to my ears and I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck. I kissed his forehead and then his cheek and finally I kissed his lips. I said, "I accept. In whatever capacity you want me as long as I get to keep enjoying your cock."

i was a little nervous during the flight to Oklahoma because I had never flown before. When we landed, Mike picked up his SUV and we drove to his house. After he showed me around, he said, "Marci, I'm not sure you would want to work in my plant. But right before I left for Seattle, my housekeeper turned in her notice. I really could use a housekeeper and I would . . . "

Is eagerly nodded my head. "Yes, I'll do it. I want to do it. I'll do whatever you want."

"I'll give you a room in the house until you decide where you want to live. There is an apartment over the garage. You can have that if you want. Or you . . . "

"Can I sleep with you Mike?"

"Well, sure, but don't you want a room of your own Marci?"

"OK, sure. Maybe a place to go to get out of your hair when you're tired of me."

He said, "Are you sure you're ok with our age difference Marci?"

I smiled at him and said, "You are the only good thing to happen in my life for the past month. My mother and her boyfriend are fucksticks, Seattle was awful and my job and life prospects are nil. You've been kind and understanding. You helped me when I was down and you fucked me like I've never been fucked before, and I loved it."

"Wha-what? I didn't mean to . . . "

"Hey! I don't mind. As a matter of fact, maybe I want to be your own personal slut. I told you that I'll do whatever you want."

"You do? But you don't know what I might want," he said.

"It doesn't matter. Will you take me as your personal slut? I need you. I need your cock. Please?"

He smiled at me as he thought that no woman had ever offered herself so completely to him like I had. He remembered that I said I would do anything for him, so he said, "OK, take off your clothes slut."

More butterflies in my stomach and I knew my nipples were hard already. I said, "Yes sir," and I obediently took off all my clothes and dropped to my knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his beautiful white cock. I crawled over to him and kissed the tip of his cock before engulfing the whole thing in my mouth and down my throat. He pumped my mouth until he blew his load down my throat. I lovingly sucked and cleaned his beautiful cock and then stood in front of him. I looked up at him and said, "Thank you sir."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers