Marci and Mike Ch. 04

Story Info
Young black woman's adventure with her white master.
4k words
4.5
9.7k
29

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Well, I didn't quite get Mike off by the time room service showed up so I had to answer the door nude. I don't know how old the young room service guy was but he rammed the cart into the door and then into the small table as he stared at my body. Once again, Mike had to dash to the bathroom before he busted a gut laughing at the poor kid. After I gave the young man a few good views of my body, I signed the check and gave him a big tip. When Mike came back into the room, we both burst out laughing.

I don't have any idea how I became such an exhibitionist. My mother has always been built like a brick outhouse while I've been on the thin side. Whenever we'd walk into a room together, the men would all lust after my mother, who had no problem flaunting her curves and flirting with all of them. Even though I have decent legs and a slender waist, my B-cup breasts are much smaller than hers. I've often wondered what made her piece of shit boyfriend Jamal try to rape me, when she willingly fucked him whenever he wanted. Maybe he just wanted to say he fucked a hot mother and her skinny daughter.

Mike is the only one who has had both of us, and he did us both at the same time. Who would have figured that a middle-aged white guy could satisfy a middle age black MILF and her daughter and leave us both completely at his exhausted and satisfied?

The next three years flew by and I loved every minute of my life. First off, I didn't see my mother at all, which is good. She was so busy getting banged by the male population of Florida that she stopped calling. And I didn't call or visit her, especially after my last visit with her when she had me almost gang-raped in a bar.

I finally became old enough to drink legally, at the ripe old age of 23. But the important happening was that Mike and I now have a two-year-old little boy that I insisted we name Mike Jr. after the most important person in my life. His skin is just a little darker than Mike's tanned skin, but not quite as dark as mine, and he looks just like his dad. I was happy that my breasts grew to C-cups during my pregnancy, but when I got back to my normal weight, my boobs were the first thing to shrink.

Mike's daughter Gwen was more than happy to take her new half-brother whenever we want to go out or travel. And Jr. loves his step-sister. And yes, I was right back to being an exhibitionist, but only when I was with my man. As I tell him every day, I love him and belong to him and he can do whatever he wants with me. And he does. Our sex life is out-fuckin-standing.

I have several gowns that I wear to the important social events, although they are all tight and slit up the side. At first, the social elite looked at us kind of strange. Maybe it's because I'm black, or maybe it's because I'm half Mike's age or maybe they're just upset that the most eligible bachelor around is happy being with me. But eventually I was accepted and became friends with several of them.

I also have quite a few slutty outfits that leave nothing to the imagination when we go out together. The skirts and dresses just barely cover my ass. The tops are either low cut, or have arm holes open to the waist that display my breasts whenever I move. And Mike prefers lighter clothing on me because he says he likes the contrast between light clothing and my dark skin.

It was a Saturday night and Mike and I had finished dinner and stopped at one of our favorite night spots to listen to music and enjoy a cocktail. Mike wore black jeans and a golf shirt. I wore a very short white dress with a flared skirt and only moderately low cut. I knew I had to be careful not to turn too quickly or the skirt would swing up displaying my ass and thong. As we were sitting at our table, Kay stopped at our table. I met Kay almost five years ago shortly after Mike rescued me and brought me back here from Seattle. We had become close friends killing many bottles of wine and she even taught me to play tennis. She was 28 years old and a professional photographer who freelanced for catalogs and magazines.

"Hi Kay," Mike and I said at the same time.

"Hello, Marci. HI Mike. How are you two this fine evening?"

"We're good. How about you, Kay?"

"Well, now that you've asked, I've been better. But you might be able to help me, Marci."

"Sure Kay. What do you need?"

"I need you."

"What?" I asked.

"I need you," Kay said. "Let me explain. I had a black model lined up for my shoot tomorrow and she fell down the stairs today and broke her arm and banged up her face a little. So, I need you to fill in."

"What? I'm not a model. And I'm too skinny."

Kay chuckled and said, "Well, I have to admit that my original model was more buxom and a few years older than you, but you'll do fine. And you'll get to pose with a few hot men."

"I don't know, Kay. I love Mike and I . . . . "

"Is it OK with you, Mike?" She turned and asked. "Wouldn't you think Marci would make a hot model?" Mike smiled and nodded. "Think about it, Marci. A pretty young black woman and three hot white men. They'll be modeling suits, sports wear and bathing suits and you'll be wearing similar type clothes and posing with them."

"Gee, I don't know, Kay. It sounds OK, but I . . . . "

"Listen, Marci. I'll be there the whole time so nothing is going to happen. These men are professionals. If they tried anything, they'd never work again in the business."

I was thinking about it. "Well, I . . . . "

"You'll be wearing some sexy clothes for the shoot, Marci. So, it's good that you're an exhibitionist," Kay said as she lightly punched my arm and then began laughing. "Nobody fills out slutty clothes like you, girl." At that, we all started laughing. Kay and I have called each other 'sluts' since shortly after we became friends.

I looked questioningly at Mike and he grinned back at me. "OK, honey?" I asked.

"Please, Mike," Kay begged. He nodded his head.

"OK, I'll do it. What do I need to bring?"

"Nothing, Marci. I'll have everything you'll need."

We finished the evening listening to music and sipping our drinks. Mike eventually slid his hand up my soft brown leg and inside of my thong. "Unnnngggh!" I moaned as he slid a finger into my sopping wet pussy. I had an orgasm in seconds as I flooded Mike's hand with my wetness. AS I opened my eyes and looked at my man; my owner; my stud; my lover; I begged, "Please take me home and fuck me, Mike."

He grinned and nodded his head as he helped me to my feet. His hand rested on my ass all the way to the door. Once we were outside, his hand slid under my short loose dress and cupped my bare ass all the way to the car. I don't have any idea how many people saw my ass, but I really didn't care.

When we got home, I peeled off my dress and thong and willingly became Mike's fuck toy until we both fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning, I arrived at Kay's studio and met the three men. Wow, were they hot. All three were white, over six feet tall and extremely handsome. They were wearing tee shirts and it was obvious that they all spent time in the gym. Kay introduced me to Mark, Kevin and Chuck and then sent us to get changed for the first set of pictures.

Before we began, Kay explained that some of the sets would be for a catalog and a couple of sets would be for a story in a magazine.

For the first set, the men all wore golf slacks or shorts and golf shirts and I wore and short white golf skirt and matching tight golf shirt. The first set of photos took about 30 minutes as Kay lowered several outdoor backgrounds and then posed us different ways. We posed as a golf foursome, each holding our clubs. We posed watching Kevin putt, and then the men wanted to pose watching me bend over and putt. Then Kay agreed to let Chuck pose showing me how to hold a putter while standing behind me with his arms around me.

I know my nipples were hard for most of that set, but the guys honestly didn't do anything for me. I am completely devoted to Mike. I think it was just having men look at me or touch me that made my nipples hard.

Our next set put each of the men in a different fitted suit. I wore a slinky low-cut red gown that was split up the right leg almost to my waist. As I stepped from the dressing room back into the studio, my mouth fell open at the site of three of the hottest men I had ever seen.

Kay posed us as if the three men were escorting me to a dance or social event. The three big white men towered over me as Kay posed us for picture after picture. She made sure my right leg was displayed in each of the shots. As I stood between Mark and Chuck with my arms around them, Kevin stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders. My legs were slightly spread so my right leg was displayed.

"Damn!" I thought to myself. "Here is the little black chick from Indie surrounded by almost six hundred pounds of pure 100% grade A white beef. My mother would be on her knees taking them all on at the same time."

When I went back to the dressing room, I have to admit that I was glad to be away from the men just to cool down. I knew I would never fuck them, but they sure managed to get me hot. "Poor Mike was going to get fucked all night long," I thought.

The men next wore khakis and long-sleeve shirts with the sleeves rolled. I wore a very short waitress dress. Kay unbuttoned the dress almost to my crotch before we began. The set was basically a waitress serving the three men, who sat at a table. Most of the pictures focused on the expensive shirts and slacks the men were wearing, although I was in several of them.

I guess the next set was supposed to be dance clothes. The guys all wore black slacks and white shirts with bow ties. I wore a loose mid-thigh skirt over a body suit with sequins. The body suit had a V-neck but wasn't cut low. We posed with each of the men pretending to dance with me. All of them had to lean down to put their arms around me. For the final few shots, Kay instructed the men to stand shoulder to shoulder and lift me up and hold me horizontally in front of their stomachs. After a couple shots, she had me remove my skirt so that I was just wearing a sequined body suit. Back up in their arms for the remaining shots.

We broke for lunch and Kay asked me if I was OK. "Yes, but I didn't realize that I would be posing with three handsome men. And my outfit for the last few pictures was kind of risqué, wasn't it?"

Kay laughed and said, "Risqué? Are you serious, Marci? Hell, I've seen you basically wearing nothing at bars, you little slut."

We both laughed and I said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I guess I'm just a little nervous since I've never done this before."

"You're doing great, dear. And this afternoon, we'll show off a little more of that hot little slutty body."

"Not too much," I objected while grinning at my friend.

"Don't worry," she said. "Nobody, except Mike will get to see your best parts. Well, and everyone who happens to stop at any bar where you're hanging out." We both laughed and she added, "Now get your skinny black ass in there and put on those shorts and halter, slut." I stuck my tongue out at her and we both laughed as I went to the dressing room.

This was an outfit that I'm not sure I would wear in public even if Mike was with me. The shorts were very short and showed the bottom mounds of my ass and the halter was basically a thin handkerchief. The guys wore shorts and tight tee shirts. I had my arms crossed over my chest as we awaited the instructions from Kay where to stand. She looked at me and laughed, "Put your arms down, Marci. Your tits are too little to hide." We all laughed and I knew she was right, so I dropped my arms.

For this set, the men took turns using me for weightlifting. I had to stiffen my body as they lifted me over their heads or bench pressed me. They usually held me with one hand on my back and another on the bare cheeks of my lower ass, because the shorts rode even further up the crack of my ass. For the last few pictures, Kay had me pull the shorts out of the crack of my ass and stand with my back to the camera. The three men stood in a line in front of me just inches away.

"Now," Kay said, "reach out and put your hands on the chests of the two men on either side of Chuck. Kind of like you're trying to push them back." I did as she told me and I heard her camera clicking away. Next, she had the men surround me on the front and both sides, touching me with their chests. They towered over me as they looked down on my scantily covered black body. The camera clicked away.

As my back continued to face the camera and the men continued to stand close enough to touch me with their strong chests, Kay came behind me and quickly removed my halter top.

"Wha . . . Kay, what? Why?" I stuttered as I tried to move my hands to cover my breasts. My hands were stuck beside me by the men's bodies.

"Come on Marci. Your back is to the camera. Nobody can see anything."

"But I'm . . . You took my . . . ."

"Oh, be quiet and stand still," she said laughing.

I stood still as I heard the click click click of the camera. She must have nodded her head because the three men stepped away and looked down at my chest before I could get my hands up to cover. Kay walked behind me and slid her hands around me pulling my arms back to my sides. I began struggling and she said, "Come on Marci. These guys have seen much bigger tits than these." I saw all three of them staring at my small breasts.

Finally, Kevin said, "You've got nice tits, Marci. You don't need to cover them on our account." The men smiled at me so I stopped struggling and gave up.

"OK," Kay said. "Bathing suit time." We all walked into our dressing rooms where I found the smallest bikini I had ever seen.

"Damn," I thought. "I would love to have this when Mike is with me. He would get a hard-on and strip and fuck me without a second thought."

Chuck wore a regular style bathing suit while Kevin and Mark wore speedos. This set involved lots of touching, although I have to admit that the men were as decent as they could be under the circumstances. The men lifted me over their heads. They sat me on their shoulders and passed me back and forth. I was upside down and horizontal at times. Yeah, their hands touched every part of my body, and maybe some of the touching was deliberate, but mostly they were just following orders. Kay was excitedly babbling about the contrast between their white skin and my black skin.

Eventually, Kay told me to remove my top. Since the men had already seen the goods, I only hesitated briefly. I remembered that Kay said that the shots would only be teasing and only Mike would see the important parts, so I took off my top and tossed it to the side.

Kay was true to her word. She took care in posing us so that my breasts were never in the picture. In some pictures, I stood with my back to the camera looking over my shoulder. Whenever I faced the camera, one of the men's arms or hands were always covering my chest.

Kay positioned me on my hands and knees and the men stood over me. They each lifted a foot and placed it lightly on my back. After a few clicks, I felt the strings at the side of my bikini bottoms pulled and felt the bottom fall away. Before I could speak, Kay said, "No pussy shots, Marci. Don't worry."

So, there I was; a naked 23-year-old black girl from Indianapolis with little tits. The mother of a two-year-old son and the sex slave of my wealthy lover Mike. A frequent guest at the local country club and hostess of the best bar-b-ques in the area. But like my friend said, "I'm an exhibitionist, so what the hell?"

I was naked for the rest of the set, which lasted almost an hour. For one shot, I was sitting on the floor with my knees pulled up to my chest and my arms around them with the three big men standing over me. It was obvious I was naked, but Kay made sure that nothing showed in the picture. During another picture, I was turned sideways and sandwiched between two of the men. When we finally took a quick break, I didn't even bother dressing.

Kay said, "As you might have guessed, the last set has been for a story in a men's magazine. You are all just actors in the story, but I would like to continue in that vein. You don't have to if you don't feel right about it. Even though there is nudity, I want all four of you to know that there will be no crotch shots." She looked at me, grinned and continued, "And Marci, there won't be any shots of your little titties either." I smiled back at her and nodded. The men all nodded.

After the break, the men stripped and we began the last set. For the first shot, Mark and Chuck stood beside each other facing the camera. I stood between and facing them with my back to the camera and my legs spread far enough apart to conceal their cocks. Each man put a hand on my shoulder.

For the next shot, I faced the camera and put my hands in front of my pussy. Chuck stood behind me. He reached around me and held my breasts, completely covering them with his big hands. Next, I put my hands at my sides and Chuck covered my pussy with one hand and used his arm to cover my breasts.

I was put on the floor leaning my back against the wall. A bottle of wine was placed between my legs to conceal my pussy. Kevin stood facing me about four feet away as I looked up at his beautiful naked body. Kay instructed me to lift my arm like I was reaching for his cock. She placed my arm so it blocked my breasts and took the picture between his white legs with the naked black chick supposedly reaching for his white cock.

Next, we did a reverse Oreo with Kevin on his back on the floor, me on top of him and then Mark on top of me. I have to admit that I was definitely getting hot and my nipples were permanently hard, but I wasn't interested in these guys at all. But their touches were sure making my body hot.

Then I faced the camera and Kevin and Chuck were on each side of me facing sideways. Their legs hid their cocks as each of them held one of my breasts and Kevin put a hand on my pussy. My mind was spinning and I knew that Mike was in for the fucking of his life tonight when I got home.

Kay posed us in a few positions to emulate sex. I was on my hands and knees while one of the men was behind me pretending to pound my small black pussy with his cock. I sat on Mark's waist as he put his hands on my breasts and pretended to fuck me. And on and on it went. Kay watched the action closely in case one of us got weak and decided to fuck for real, but it never happened.

When we finally finished, all the men slapped my bare ass as I turned to walk to my dressing room. "You were great, kid," Kevin said.

"If I didn't have a girlfriend and if you weren't spoken for, I'd do you anytime, Marci," Chuck said.

I turned an went back and hugged each of them and reached down and gave each cock a small tug while their hands drifted over my body. As I stepped back, I held on to Mark and Kevin's cocks while Chuck squeezed my breasts. "You guys were wonderful to work with," I said. "And if I didn't have a guy that I love more than anything in the world, I'd fuck all three of you right here." I grinned at the men, tugged the two cocks and turned and walked to my dressing room.

When I had showered and dressed, I went back in to the studio. The guys were gone and Kay walked over to me and laughed. She said, "Marci, you were the best! You are one hot little slut, and if you ever want to do another photo shoot for a men's magazine, let me know. Damn, girl! When you said you'd fuck all three of them, I wish I had that on video. A small black chick offering to gang bang three big white guys would sell like hot cakes."

"Well, thanks Kay, but I think my career as a model is over. It was fun, but I don't need to spend a day being frustrated as I get felt up by hot guys. I'd rather be with Mike and not be frustrated."

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12